Never a Lender or Borrower...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, Can I get the key now, I could give you the rent for the rest of the month in advance."

"OK you seem like a nice kid so let's say $100.00 for the rest of the month. And you'll have to sign a damage waiver saying your responsible for any damage you cause."

"Fine. Why don't you bring them up. I'll wait here."

"OK I'll be about ten minutes."

After the super left, Brad looked around the apartment. He imagined that it must be pretty similar to the one underneath. In the bedroom he put his ear to the floor but could hear nothing. He was going to need to find out when he could rescue Donna and to do that he was going to need to be able to track traffic in and out of their apartment.

The door opened and he left the bedroom and met the superintendent.

"This seems like a nice area."

"Yes. it's pretty quiet, but close to Orchard. Good transit and stuff. If you have a car you're allowed to park at the back of the building."

Brad signed the documents, handed over his money and was left in the room. Again he went into the room and put his ear to the floor. This time he could hear muffled voices. He moved around until the voices became more clear. He had heard that if you put a glass against the floor you could hear better so he went into the kitchen and found a plastic cup. Bringing it back he relocated the spot on the floor that picked up the sound best, placed his cup down and put his ear against it. It worked surprising well. He could now hear Joe speaking.

"Look if I'm gonna be stuck here do babysitting duty you're gonna be the baby and you better get over here and get sitting on my cock."

"Please Joe I need a drink."

"No you don't you need a drink. No fuck, no drink. Now get your ass over here on my lap and slide that hot cunt over my cock. Oooh, Donna you're so hot and wet. That's right, start humping."

Brad could now hear the regular creak of the bed as Donna must be rising and falling on his cock.

"Get closer so I can nibble on these delicious boobs. You know I think these nips are getting darker in color and bigger too."

Brad could hear the grunts that punctuated each squeak accelerate until a throaty moan attested to at least Joe's orgasm.

Brad found that he could barely visualize Donna as she was. All he could see now was mental images of a spreadeagled girl with gaping vagina filled with anonymous cocks.

He continued to listen.

"Do you want your special milkshake now?"

"Yes, Joe I really need it."

"How much do you need it slut."

"Please Joe, look at my hands shaking. I really need it."

"What are you Donna?"

"I'm a slut."

"What else are you?"

"I'm a cock teaser. I like to suck cocks and swallow cum. Do you want me to suck you Joe?"

"No Donna, you know what I like."

"No Joe not that. Here let me suck you. Please Joe not that. Aah it hurts. It's too big. If you stop I'll let you fuck my ass. Oh, yes Joe put your big fat cock in my little ass hole. Do you like it?"

Joe didn't respond because he was too busy humiliating her.

"Now for your milkshake. You really like it don't you. That's right you just lie back now and rest. God I love feeling these tits. Do you like it when I play with your tits?"

A drowsy voice said "Yes Joe, play with my tits. Suck my nipples. Oh yes Joe rub my clit like that. Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh aah."

Brad sat up. Now all he had to do was work out how to lure Joe away. Perhaps a phone call. No that wouldn't work he'd say Eddie had to see him. Wait a minute though didn't the coach say he'd laid all the cheerleaders. What if coach offered to set him up with one? But, how would he get the key. The super? He sat up with a start. He left his new apartment and slunk past the second floor and rapped on the superintendent's door. The super answered the door.

"Oh hi, wasn't I supposed to sign a waiver or something?"

"Oh yeah, the damage security. Come in a sec."

Brad entered the apartment and glanced around.

"Come into the kitchen you can write on the table."

Eureka. Fastened to the kitchen wall was a key holder with all twelve apartment keys. Most had more than one key. Brad dawdled over signing, talking to the super about the apartment, life and times. Anything to give himself a chance to get a key for number 6. His moment came when the apartment buzzer rang.

"I'll be back." Said the superintendent as he left and five seconds later, Brad had the key.

Back in the apartment he formulated his plan. He had bought a cell phone to help with his courier work and Eddie had kindly furnished him with a phone number the last time he had made a down payment on his loan and Donna's release. He quickly dialed in the number. It was fortunate that coach Smith had a southern drawl because apart from that he would have had trouble pulling off his scam.

The phone rang. Great, Joe answered.

"Hi," he said "is that you Joe. This is coach Smith. I just wanted to apologize for flying off the handle like that. But you know what it's like when you're in the middle of fucking a young tart like Donna."

"Oh that's alright coach, I've already helped her get over her disappointment a couple of times."

"Well, that's fine. I wanted to make it up to you. I've got one of my cheerleaders in the other room waiting for me and I thought you might want to join us."

"Well coach, I'm supposed to stay here and guard Donna."

"Oh, if you can't come that's OK perhaps another time."

"No wait coach, Donna's sleeping right now, she'll be out for a while and Eddie's not due back for another hour or so. It'll only take me ten minutes to get there, perhaps I could go first. Then I'd be back before Eddie gets back."

"Sure that would be great. See you in five. Bring your camera. We should be able to get some good pictures."

Brad hung up and ran to the door. A minute later, Joe stomped downstairs and left.

The door to number 6 opened smoothly and Brad stepped inside. The super was right, the apartment had a musky smell but Brad knew what it was, the pungent smell of sweat and sex. He walked quickly to bedroom and was shocked at what he saw. Obviously, Joe had been entertaining himself while Donna was unconscious. The nude form of Donna lay sprawled on the bed humming vibrators inserted into both her pussy and her ass. She made tiny mewling noises as she writhed in her sleep.

Brad carefully extracted the offending objects. Donna reeked. She had obviously not bathed in some time. Brad guessed she'd been kept too busy. He now inspected her carefully. Her pale but still beautiful face was thinner than he remembered and displayed a number of bruises, as though she might have been hit. His eyes travelled down her bruised neck to soft swell of her breasts. He saw that her breasts had a lot of small round abrasions and partly healed wounds. While one nipple had been pierced with a small ring, the other had a small post inserted through it presumably for another ring.

As he had gathered by her captors conversations, her belly was gently rounded and protruded slightly over her shaved vulva, which showed the dark shadow of several days regrowth. Small abrasions along her pouting slit were clear evidence of her excessive use and abuse. Brad sat beside her patted her face to see if she would come round. Her eyes opened slightly and she smiled. She recognizes me, Brad thought.

"Dan, please. I really do love you. Don't tell Eddie I let you fuck my ass. He always wants to do it. But he promised me he wouldn't. He used cigarettes on my breasts ... sorry ... tits ... until I let him. You can fuck me if you like. Eddie says if I'm nice to you I only have to fuck ten people today. You have to fuck me please. If you don't he'll punish me."

Her eyes closed.

Shit, thought Brad. Eddie's going to pay for what he's done to you. He looked through the drawers for clothes for Donna. Great, he thought, there's nothing here. No wonder they keep the apartment so hot. She must just go around naked all the time. He took off the tee shirt he was wearing under his shirt and wrestled Donna into it. Then he took off his pants, removed his underpants and put them on Donna. He picked her up in a fireman's lift, noticing how light she was and carried her toward the door.

"Joe, what have I told you about leaving the fucking door open. What the ... how did you ... you're not taking her out of here buddy she's mine until I say otherwise."

Eddie swaggered into the room and pulled a gun out of his pants and pointed it at Brad. Brad lay Donna down carefully and stood up.

"You little chickenshit, I'm gonna take you out of the equation for good. I don't care if I get the rest of your money. She's worth more to me than you could ever pay me."

He wasn't counting on Brad's anger however, and Brad hurtled toward him driving him backwards into the side of the door which slammed shut. The two men struggled on the floor until Eddie the bigger of the two finally got on top and placed his gun against Brad's head.

"You must have a death wish fucker. Well your wish has just come true. I'm going to have fun showing your body to Donna as I ass fuck her and make her suck your dumbass dead prick. She's one hell of a fuck and I've made a lot of money from her already but now she's preggers she's going to be a nine month goldmine. And you must be crazy if you think she's coming back to you."

Brad heard a gasp and looked up, but for Eddie it was too late when he saw that Brad's eyes were not focused on him but behind his head. Eddie crashed to the ground, blood seeping from a bloody gash on the back of his head.

Donna staggered as she stood there, the heavy table lamp still in her hands. Then she dropped the lamp and crawled over to Eddie and start to kiss him and rub her body over him.

"Oh Eddie, I'm sorry Eddie, why don't you wake up. Don't punish me. I don't know what came over me. I'll be a good girl, I promise."

She kneeled down over his mouth.

"You can suck my cunt Eddie, even fuck my ass but please don't hurt me OK. I didn't mean it."

She shook his head from side to side.

"Why won't you wake up."

Brad put his fingers against Eddie's neck and felt for a pulse. There was none he could detect. He helped Donna up, away from Eddie.

"Don't worry Donna he won't hurt you again."

For the first time Donna looked at Brad.

"Brad? Brad? Is it really you? Oh God I'm dreaming again. I hate these dreams. I hate you. I fucking hate you, you prick, you fucking cocksucking prick. You left me here. You never even tried to rescue me. You must hate me. No ... I know you're not here ... just a dream. I better get back to bed. Eddie'll be back soon to fuck me again. Who are you? You look like Brad but he's ... he's not here. He's never going to come here. He knows what I've done, what I've become. He's never going to love me now ... now that I'm a filthy whore. Eddie's going to give me a milkshake. He makes good milkshakes. Where's my milkshake, I need my milkshake, you bastard. Get me my milkshake." She screamed as words flooded out of her, disjointed and confused.

"It IS me Donna. It's Brad. I don't hate you. We're friends ... best friends ... right? I ... I ... love you." He blurted out, tears streaming down his face. "But, we're not safe we've got to get out of here."

She looked at him through glazed eyes as she let him lead her toward the door, but then she pulled away violently and in a moment of clarity said.

"No, no I must get the pictures. Come I'll show you." She said suddenly showing a glimpse of the old practical Donna.

She led him into the kitchen and opened a cupboard. Inside there were rows of videotapes and envelopes of color photos. Brad found some shopping bags and stuffed them in. Then she opened one of the drawers.

"Here's where the money is."

Brad was astounded. The drawer was stuffed with cash which Donna pulled out and put into the bag with the tapes.

In the living room Brad wiped first the lamp, the drawer handles and door handles, anything he thought he or Donna might have touched and steered Donna upstairs to apartment 10. Brad was really scared Joe would come back too early. Joe was such a big mean sonofabitch, he'd murder Brad and Donna too, probably, if he caught him there.

__________

Joe arrived at coach's house. He'd been there a couple of times before to pick coach up for a party. He knocked and after a few minutes the door opened. Coach looked mad.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"You called."

"What?" said coach "Hey I see you brought a camera. Well never mind it could be a stroke of luck that you came. Come in."

Joe entered the room. A toilet flushed and a teenager came out of the can and stared at Joe in surprise.

"Joe, meet Lori. Lori's a cheerleader for our senior football and basketball teams. She's very bouncy out on the field. She's over here tonight to practice up her routine from the weekend. Of course with tits like her's she's bouncy anywhere. They really bounced nicely when I was fucking her. Right Lori?"

"Coach Smith! How could you say something like that. You said I was special. That if I ... " sputtered Lori. "I think better be going."

"Gosh no, Lori you can't go yet. You haven't even cum yet."

Lori's face turned a bright red.

"Lori's a little shy Joe. Why don't you help her relax a little. You could watch her warm up. She came over today to practice her routine after all. Isn't that what you told your Mom? Anyway, I had just started warming her up. Right Lori? Did you do what I told you to do in the bathroom?"

Lori's faced turned deep carmine.

"Joe, maybe you can help me with her moves. OK Lori start bouncing."

Lori shyly picked up her pompoms and started to kick out her legs and chant.

"Give us a B ... Give us an O ... "

"No Lori. The words you were using before, you know. Give me a F ... Give me a U ... Give me a F...U...C...K . in . my . cunt."

As she danced, Joe sat down in front of her and concentrated on the tight bulge of her panties that he observed with each kick. When she had finished he said.

"That was not bad but you need to get your legs up much higher. Here, give me your leg and I'll show you."

Once he had hold of her leg he lifted it almost vertical to the ground.

"You need to get it up here, because people come to see this." He said as his hand darted between her legs and began to squeeze the tight bulge inside her panties. Lori's scream was cut off as he pulled her mouth against his and kissed her hungrily. While she was thus employed he deftly tugged her panties off her hips.

"Please Coach," she whimpered "I don't want him to do this. Don't let him, please. You said just you ..."

"That's right Lori, please coach and that's what you're doing here. This is Lori's first year on the cheerleading corps Joe and she's just learning the ropes. Just turned eighteen a few weeks ago. I've been giving her remedial training for a few weeks and we've been making really good progress. The last time she was here she let me feel up her boobs. This time it was easier to get her to put out. If you look you'll see she's not wearing a bra. That's what she was doing in the restroom."

Joe pulled her tunic down off her shoulders.

"My god, " he said in mock surprise, "she's got bare titties under here.

Lori's face blazed hot with shame.

"Please coach ... don't tell him those things, you promised not to tell anyone."

"You mean you don't want me to tell Joe that you gave me a lovely blow job the first time you were here to preserve your precious virginity. But the second time I was able to fuck that tight little twat wasn't I? I have it all on video. You wouldn't want your parents to hear how you volunteered to suck my cock would you or how you pulled your panties down to give me a quick peek at your cunt? Or how you wrapped your legs around me when I finally got inside you. So no beating around the bush today. Today we're going to be pounding through the bush. Today she's going to shake her bootie for me and for you too Joe, provided you help me. Now that I've done Donna, she was the last of the cheerleading corps to spread her legs for me. Some of the girls have been fucking me all year. Lori's still a beginner she's only been doing it for the last month. It's amazing what girls will do to get on the cheerleading squad.

But get this and even little Lori doesn't know this. Lori's mom came to me at the beginning of the season to find out what Lori would need to do to get on the cheerleading squad. Lori's mom is a real looker, an older version of Lori. That day she came dressed in a tight tee shirt that really accentuated her big tits and a pair of sweat-pants which, as you know with women are always tight around the crotch and show off the groove of their pussy lips. I was hot for her the moment I saw her. I told her I'd had a few mothers in asking about that and I had pointed out that there were only a few openings and they would need to get a bit of a boost to get on. Of course she asked me what kind of boost and I told her they needed to get the routines down and always be perky and helpful, but a lot of it came down to their compatibility and her family's compatibility with the coach, me and other cheerleaders. She seemed a bit emotional about that and looked like she might cry. But, she desperately wants to be on the squad, she said. Her eyes were moist. I went and sat on the bench beside her and told her that I'd been pretty touched by some of the other mothers. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her head in and kissed her cheek and then slid my mouth over hers and locked lips with her. At first she tried to pull away but held her tight and finally she relaxed . I ran my hand up her back, stroking her gently while a prolonged my kiss. I even stroked all the way down to her ass. However, she jerked right back when I put my hand on her tit and squeezed gently. I told her I guessed she wasn't that interested in her daughter's chances, that Tamara's mom had let me squeeze her pussy and right now Tamara's chances were looking good. Then, without giving her a chance to back out I pulled her close again and back to french kiss her. This time she only wriggled a bit when I started to massage her tits. I had another appointment coming in ten minutes so I had to raise the ante quickly, so I told her that she would really give Lori a great chance if she pulled her sweats and panties down and gave me a little finger pussy show. It looked like she would falter at this liberty but then surprisingly she lifted her lips and slipped her sweats and panties down to mid thigh and parted her knees. Her pussy sparsely furred and her labia had spread apart with her clit peeking out and she was quite wet and I told her so, which made her blush but I had her go ahead with her performance. I was surprised because she went straight for her clit, rubbing her fingers over it until it was erect. Her pussy began to dribble and she pulled some lubrication up to her clit, sliding her fingers up the inside of her labia. In less than a minute her lips had spread apart forming a perfect oval and I could see the opening to her cunt. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing quicker as she rotated two fingers over her clit and I could see her hole expanding and contracting as her hips jerked. Her breathing continued to increase in volume and tempo until she finally gave a few whimpers and rapidly jammed two fingers into herself. I went over and cupped her cunt and told her what a good job she had done and how she had helped Lori immensely. Then I told her I was having prospective parents come in the next day for follow up interviews during the lunch hour and I was giving her the first appointment if she wanted it. She pulled up her sweats and in a soft voice said she'd be there. All that was left was to retrieve my hidden camera. I was so horny I had to jerk off after she had left."

123456...8