All Comments on 'Never in a Million Years'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
venus_canvenus_canabout 16 years ago
Really Nice story

Simple but elegant and well written - without the usual hype around sex

Venus

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Secretive wife and her secret life

Nice start, but you do leave us hanging...

magmamanmagmamanabout 16 years agoAuthor
But if I don't....

LoL. If I don't leave the reader hanging then I don't have anything else to write.....MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Might as well divorce her now. she is a slut.

She did this without your knowledge nor consent. And did it willingly with others. She is a slut, an out and out adulterer. Did you ever think she would never tell you she was a porn star unless you found out on your own? Save yourself a pile of anguish, divorce her now.

NautonnierNautonnierabout 16 years ago
Anonymous Response Attitudes

Isn't it always the anonymous responses that get judgmental. They should remember that this is a _story_ site and also that other people have totally different societal rules, mores and mindsets. Just think if everyone was as easy going as the couple in this story how much happier the world could be.

Nice story - thanks for writing it.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
Nice story..

I really like the story, but was disappointed in the length. I would have liked more about their lives together, but I suppose that was not the point. He may not be angry now, but what will he think when she reveals all?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Trouble coming now -

The truth shall set you free - the freer the better

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just divorce her

save the pain

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
This story dances on the edge of the chasm.

Being an exhibitionist is a problem or perhaps a pleasure, but I am not sure whether it makes her a cheat... It could lead to it though. Nicely done MGM, as always.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Not an exhibishionist

She is a cheater. Exhibitionists are open and honest with their partners, wanting to involve them, because they want to show themselves off to their partners too! This was not exhibitionism, the whole idea of exhibitionism is to display yourself in PUBLIC, to other people. She wasn't doing that. She was getting someone to take naked photos of her IN PRIVATE. She was keeping it all a SECRET. That's the very opposite of exhibitionism. If it was just her desire to show off, the first person she would try to involve would be her husband. After all, his reaction when he found out showed the idea of exhibitionism turned him on, he showed her that by going to the gym and watching all the women. So it was apparent to anyone that he is a voyeur. Exactly what an exhibitionist wants. And she would have known all this, and still kept it all a secret. She still didn't tell him who was taking the photos, even when he showed her that he was ok with her being naked, why? Seems like she was doing it for someone else, for another person's benefit.

Doing something like that behind your partner's back is cheating.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Well...

Is she a bitch?

Is she a traitor?

Is she selfish and conniving?

He loves her?

Will he forgive her?

Will he wonder if his life would be better with her or without her?

We will definitely never know.

The only certainty is that this kind of behavior of a wife does not fit men with balls.

Only sissies and cuckolds would accept anything that came from this woman.

My opinion: kick the bitch to the curb. Just give what feminazi justice will grant and go for life...

It's not worth keeping a slut at home. Better to have freedom and enjoy other pussy, without getting attached.

But that's just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES