Never Say Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just thinking about him naked in bed, had me feeling so needy. Frustrated, I put on the bed side light, tossed my suitcase on the bed and searched for my bag of toys. Of course, my face lit up when I found my little vibrating rabbit, knowing the fun I could have with that. Especially since it had provided the only stimulation I'd had for the last few months.

I got back in bed and spread my legs, hoping with everything I had that I could get myself off, so that I could slake this burning hunger that was nearly eating me alive. Now that I'd imagined what it would be like to share a bed with someone as hot and as experienced as Denny, I could barely think straight. Because all I could picture in my head was him, and what he had sliding through his fist.

I must have been whimpering pretty loudly, as I got closer and closer to falling to pieces, because I looked up surprised to see the object of my desire, standing in the doorway, his chest heaving, and his eyes locked on my pussy. I knew he could see that my legs were parted, and I was dripping wet, just from the light of the full moon shining in through the window.

And he just looked so hot, in his skin-tight boxers. Even in the dimly room I could see his erection nearly poking out at the waist band.

"I'm going to get you off, but that's all I'm doing. We are not having sex," he told me as he strode over to the bed, sending my pulse racing.

I didn't argue. The way my tits were tingling, and my pussy was clenching, I just nodded and tossed aside my toy, thrilled that he was willing to help me out. When he crawled up between my legs, and pressed a hot, juicy, open-mouthed kiss right on my quivering sex, I could feel my eyes pop, wondering if I could come just from the feel of his mouth on me.

"Oh, wow!" I cried out when he started licking me up and down, working two fingers in and out of me, giving me the most arousing little finger-fucking I'd ever felt.

"Damn, you're sweeter than honey," he murmured, licking into me deep, while his talented fingers were almost sending me right over the edge.

My hands dove into his hair as he latched onto my clit and started feverishly working his way around it with his tongue. Until I swear, I could see lights flashing before my eyes, and stars and the moon and even the sun blazing behind my eyelids, as I tossed back my head and started squealing like a maniac.

Sure that I had never come as hard in my life, he had my back arching right off the bed, as I clung to his head and shamelessly fed myself to him, wishing with everything I had that he'd never stop making me climax.

It had been so long since I'd enjoyed the thrill of a full-blown orgasm that wasn't self-inflicted. Though I knew I'd never experienced anything even close to what he was doing with me now. He had me feeling like my whole body was electrified from the roots of my hair, through my throbbing pussy, all the way to the soles of my feet. "Denny," I gasped on a broken breath. "You've got me coming so hard, I can't catch my breath."

Dusting a few more tender little kisses over my juiced-up puss, he finally eased up, though he was still gently stroking his fingers in and out me. Looking up at my face, he quietly chuckled. "I'm not trying to fry your circuits sweetheart; I just want to make you feel good."

"Then kiss me, please."

I was so happy when he crawled up, took my face in his hands and mercifully did as I asked, and gently touched his lips to mine.

Of course, I shivered with delight from the erotic taste of myself on his lips. And I loved the way he kept plucking, dropping soft little kisses across my mouth, over my cheeks and up to my eyes, where he dusted playful little butterfly kisses over my eyelids.

Sweet as it was, I was desperate for more. Sliding my hands into his hair I pulled his head down, and I sank my tongue between his lips, and got us both groaning.

I just couldn't believe how incredible it felt to share such a steaming hot kiss, and with my ex-boyfriend's father, no less. Mostly because it just felt so good to connect with someone who obviously seemed to care.

"I should go back to my room," he whispered against my lips, though I noticed he was still sliding his erection up and down along my slit, through his boxers. While we kept on kissing, our tongues tangling and our breathing getting tighter and tighter.

Desperate just to feel him, I reached down to touch him, but he instantly recoiled. "Jada, you touch me right now and I'll come all over you. You got me so close to the edge, I'm throbbing."

"Then take off your boxers, and let me show you just how good I can make you feel. I would really love to feel you sliding inside me, Denny."

"But what if you and Jeremy..."

I touched a finger to his lips, and shook my head. "You don't have to worry, because we're never getting back together. I knew he'd basically dropped me months ago, but he just didn't have the courage to tell me."

"Still, I don't think we should be doing this."

I pulled back and looked at his face. "You don't think we should enjoy something together that would probably make us feel better than we've felt in almost forever? Especially when it's something I think we both need."

"Believe me Jada, I know it would be good. But I don't think it would be fair to you. I feel like I'd be taking advantage, since you're obviously feeling kind of vulnerable right now. And the fact that you're my son's ex, means I shouldn't even be touching you."

I threw up my hands, gave up and let him pull away, since he'd obviously made up his mind that it was never going to happen.

Standing beside the bed, he nodded down at what was pulsing in his boxers. "I'm gonna get a shower and take care of this."

But before he left, he leaned down, tipped up my chin and softly kissed me, and whispered against my lips, "I really wish we'd met under different circumstances, because I'd probably never want to leave your bed."

When I heard the water running, knowing what he was doing in there, I flipped over my pillow and pounded it as hard as I could, he had me so frustrated. I was almost tempted to go in there, drop to my knees and pay him back for what he'd done for me.

And I had a feeling, that he was turned-on enough to let me do it, too.

Next morning, I walked out of my room stark naked, and smiled at the way his eyes flared as they slowly took a tour of my body as I strode towards him with my girls bouncing and my hips swaying.

"Morning, Denny," I said, like I always walked around in my birthday suit.

"You're not putting any clothes on today?" he asked, with his eyes locked on my perky twins.

"You're the one that said this was basically a nudist's retreat. And apparently, from what I just saw on my phone, today is also Nude Day. So, I'd say you're the one who looks out of place in your shorts and t-shirt. Unless of course you're shy about letting anyone see your body."

He put down the two cups of coffee he'd just poured. Then with his eyes firmly fixed on mine, he tugged his t-shirt over his head and tossed it over his shoulder.

I could feel my eyes flare when he reached for his fly, and ever slowly slid it down, till my mouth fell open when I realized that he'd gone commando, and was also achingly erect. Since I could detect every single vein pulsing in his magnificent cock.

"Holy smokes!" I blurted, watching it spring free, practically staring me in the face.

Looking pretty pleased with himself, hands on his hips, he flashed a smile. "Just thought I'd let you know that I've never been shy about letting anyone see me naked."

He lifted an eyebrow, while trying to keep a straight face, since I just couldn't tear my eyes off his perfectly toned body, or the big beautiful monster that was pulsing between his legs, already imaging what I could do with something the size of that.

"You okay with scrambled eggs?" he asked, turning his attention back to the stove, like it was perfectly normal for the two of us to be standing around naked together.

Then he turned around to pull open the fridge door, and I let out a desperate whimper when I got an eyeful of his tight toned ass, and his beautifully muscled thighs flexing, when he bent over to get what he needed from the bottom rack of the fridge.

When he turned back around, with his long, thick shaft swinging in the air, with my gaze locked firmly on his dick, I asked, "Can I help?"

Chuckling, he looked down at his erection that was already starting to ooze. "No, I don't think I'd go near it right now, if I were you. Or it's liable to erupt." He looked into my eyes, and his tone turned serious as he told me, "All I have to do is look at you, Jada, and this is what happens to me. I don't think I've ever been this hard."

He might Erupt? And I did that to him? Oh, wow! Now that he'd said that, I could just imagine how hot it would be to see that incredible weapon firing off, shooting long thick arcs into the air, till he had the kitchen coated, and me of course, licking my lips.

I could tell my nipples were rock hard, just from the way his eyes were burning into my girls as he stared at them, probably wishing he could at least have a lick.

Just like I was wishing he'd let me have a lick of his long, hard, pulsing friend, that was practically calling my name, with the way it was starting to dribble with the proof of his desire.

"I'll set the table," I said, trying to force my mind onto something else, when he picked up the eggs and started cracking them into the pan.

My hands were so shaky after what he'd said, I dropped a fork and sent it clattering onto the hardwood floor. I was about to pick it up, but knowing where his eyes were, I smirked and parted my legs and bent from the waist, giving him an eyeful of my tight, pink pussy, that I knew had to be dripping at least as much as he was.

I had to fight not to laugh at the strangled groan that came out of him, that got even louder when I walked back over to get another fork. And of course, I purposely let the twins slide over his back, and then down over his bare ass, when I bent down to get into the cutlery drawer.

While he was busy stirring the eggs, I noticed he seemed to be mumbling something about me trying to kill him, which of course made me want to laugh even harder. Since all I wanted to do was make him feel as good as he'd made me feel last night, when he came in and took care of me with his magical tongue and his insanely talented fingers.

Unable to resist the temptation, I ran my hand down over his bare back, gave his buns a little squeeze and purred against his ear, "Is there anything else you need, Denny?"

He turned and stared wide-eyed at my bare tits, and muttered, "You're kidding, right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, sounding as innocent as could be.

Turning to face me, he slapped the spatula down on the counter. "I mean, if you weren't my son's ex, and I wouldn't feel guilty as hell about pounding that pretty ass of yours into the mattress, I would be tossing you over my shoulder right now, throwing you on your back in my bed, and making you scream my name, till you lose your voice."

Holy crow! Now that he put that in my head, I swallowed hard, and stepped back, deciding maybe he was right, and I probably shouldn't be poking the bear. Still, I had a feeling I'd be pretty happy about him not only pounding me into the mattress, but making me lose my mind screaming his name.

Especially considering the fact that Jeremy was never overly passionate, even when things were good between us. Which once again had me wondering how his dad could be so smokin' hot.

After breakfast, once we'd cleaned everything up, hoping to clear my head with a little fresh air and sunshine, I stepped outside onto the deck. Breathing in a lung-full of clean, fresh pine-scented air, I thought I'd do my morning yoga routine, starting with the Downward Dog.

Stretching out, with my hands and feet flat on the deck, I raised my backside high into the air.

It wasn't long and I heard Denny coming up behind me, letting out a groan. Then, oh my gosh, he slipped a finger inside me! "Damn, Jada, you look so tempting, posed like that, with your pussy almost staring me in the face."

Turning my head, I grinned when I saw how hard he'd gotten, with his dick standing straight up in the air, like a big thick, oozing flagpole, just from watching me pose.

I'd honestly never felt anything so arousing. While I was concentrating on staying in place, breathing in the clean country air, Denny was sending the most delectable little shiver racing through me, now pushing two fingers inside me, and quietly growling as he slid them in and out, while dropping kisses and tracing the heat of tongue all over my upturned backside.

He had my nipples were so hard, they were aching. And I could hear the erotic sounds my pussy was making as it clacked, he was getting me so wet with his fingers working fast and hard, that I could barely keep balance.

"God, I would just love to slide inside you," he whispered, before he surprised me and stepped away. I guess deciding he'd done enough teasing, now that he had me dripping down my thighs.

Glaring after him as he walked away, I noticed when he took a seat on one of the lounge chairs, that he had brought out any icy cold pitcher of orange juice and some glasses.

After doing a few more stretches, I decided to join him. I accepted the glass he handed me and was about to take the seat beside him, until I decided how much fun it would be, if I were to crawl into his lap.

Because, obviously two could play at this game.

I noticed he didn't object, though he looked a little sceptical when I settled myself tight against him, so that everything was touching, especially the heat that was pulsing between our legs.

"I'm sorry if you thought I was teasing you," I told him. "But I like to do a yoga routine every morning to try and keep in shape."

With my eyes on his, I captured his face in my hands and kissed him. Letting out a strangled groan, he gave in and let his hands trace a path over my body while his thumbs were busy teasing my nipples.

Locking his eyes on mine, he lifted my breasts to his lips and slid his tongue around each nipple in turn, while I slid my trembling hands into his hair to hold him in place.

He had my poor pussy so wet I knew he had to be able to feel the heat of it, pressing against his tortured cock.

"What if I slid just one single inch of you inside me?" I suggested, sliding up and down along his shaft, till he looked like he could hardly see straight.

Tossing back his head, he laughed. "You're negotiating now? And how are you gonna measure that?"

I wondered that too, as I stared down between us at his thick red, pulsing tip. "Well, your cockhead is so big, I think if you could manage to pop it inside me, that would probably be about a good inch. And I would love to feel, even just the tip pushing its way inside me, Denny."

"We really shouldn't be doing this," he repeated, even as he let me continue sliding my hot little pussy over the length of him, slicking up our thighs. While he continued feasting on my breasts, hungrily lapping and licking and sucking, like he just couldn't get enough of them.

"Please, Denny," I pleaded. "Just an inch. Just having you lodged inside me, even if we don't do anything else, I know is going to feel crazy good."

When he smiled, nodding down at the lake, I turned my head, and followed his gaze to the two naked men, paddling past the cottage. "You don't care about those two guys canoeing down there, that can see the two us of making out?"

"Or, it could be that they're watching those two," I said, pointing up to a naked woman down on her knees on the hillside, getting it doggystyle from a muscular gray-haired guy, who was railing the hell out of her.

Turning his head, Denny chuckled as we watched him plowing his wife from behind. "Those are my neighbors, Brenda and Pete. They're out there every morning, communing with nature, as he likes to refer to it."

"Well, it sounds like he's communing alright, the way he's got his wife chirping and squawking like the birds in the trees, and probably half the things in the forest that can hear them going at it."

Though Denny was still chuckling, I got the oddest feeling watching them, till it hit me that I was jealous. I realized how lucky they were to be out there shamelessly making love, under the bright blue sky, with the sun shining down on their naked bodies. Knowing that Denny and I would probably be dancing around each other for the rest of the week, with nothing ever happening, had me wishing we could find the courage to be more like them.

Well, maybe it was time I took things into my own hands.

As I crawled off his lap, he looked up at me and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just hear me out, okay?" I said, as I dropped to my knees between his legs.

Taking hold of his cock, I closed my eyes for a second just to savor the feel of my tongue sliding over him, as I lapped at the long bead of pre-cum, that was oozing halfway down his thick, hard shaft.

"You make a very compelling argument," he murmured, softly chuckling, as he slid his hands into my hair, while I took my time, licking all around him.

"Denny, you were so good to me last night, I just want to make you feel the same way," I said before I plunged him into my mouth as deep as I could take him.

His chest heaving, and his hands twisting into my hair, he began to growl. "Jada, I don't think I should be letting you do this, no matter how good it feels."

Despite what he was saying, I noticed he was starting to thrust his hips, driving himself deeper into my mouth, even as he wrestled with his conscience.

Pulling back, smiling up into his now heavy-lidded, very dark blue eyes, I licked him up and down, deciding that he had to have the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. Not that I'd seen that many, but I knew his would definitely win first prize if there was such a thing as a perfect penis contest. It was so long, and thick and straight, with a perfect mushroom shaped crown, that I could feel pulsing on my tongue as I suckled him.

"You've got such a beautiful cock," I told him, making him quietly groan and roll his eyes, as I slid my tongue up and down along his shaft, while savoring the feel of rolling his hefty balls in my hand.

"Jada," he murmured breathlessly, still gently thrusting into my mouth. "Fuck, that feels so good, though..." I don't think you should be --."

Reaching up, I touched a finger to his lips and shook my head. "You ever notice that the things we shouldn't do, always feel the best." I kept licking around his pulsing tip as I said, "Just imagine how incredible it would feel if you were to sink this bad boy inside me and let yourself explode."

I could feel his hands trembling in my hair when I said that.

Just the thought of us connecting, had his eyes rolling all the way back in his head -- just as his phone chimed.

Shaking his head at me, he was still grinning as he picked it up off the tray. While I wrapped my hand around him and sucked him into the heat of my mouth, using my tongue to tease that uber sensitive area under the tip.

"Oh, hey, Jeremy," Denny said, his voice shaking, as I sucked him even deeper, till I could feel him hitting the back of my throat, while I happily smiled around him.

I was sitting close enough between his legs, that I could hear every word Jeremy was saying to his dad. "Hey, Dad. I thought I should call and see how things are going. I've been feeling kind of guilty about taking off and leaving her the way I did. Is Jada still up there with you?"

"Oh, yeah, she's still here."

"And how's she doing?"

"She's uh... actually doing really good," he said, smiling into my eyes as I latched on and sucked him as hard as I could, while gently massaging his balls with my fingers.