Never Say Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I smiled against his lips. "I would love to marry you, Denny."

Two months later, we had a small intimate wedding with just our closest friends and family around us. I was glad that Jeremy decided to come to the wedding with his new girlfriend, who thankfully he seemed really happy with.

And I was thrilled that my mother, step-father, sister and her family were able to join us, too.

I noticed that no one brought up the difference in our age, probably because we just looked so happy, once we'd said our vows and shared an almost embarrassingly passionate kiss. They must have realized too, from the way we were smiling into each other's eyes, that we'd obviously met our match.

After we all had dinner at supper club, Jack invited us all back to his condo next door for a few drinks.

Jack put some music on, and grinning from ear to ear, he held out his hand to me. "I have to have at least once dance with the lovely bride." I laughed when he whispered in my ear, "Denny is such a lucky man to have found a beautiful young lady like you. And I was just wondering if you might have a sister?"

I pointed over at my tall, blonde sister, cradling my little niece in her arms. "That's Ellie over there, with her new baby girl."

Now I knew what Denny meant about his neighbor being a ladies' man, when Jack looked her over, shrugged, and said, "That's okay. I like kids."

Though I had a feeling her husband wouldn't be too happy with The Old Rooster making a play for his wife.

It was such a fun night. But the best part was, at the end of it all, I got to crawl in bed with my brand-new husband. Who of course, was happy to celebrate our wedding night in the traditional fashion, reminding me exactly why I chose him for my man. When he slid down between my legs and got me moaning as he slid his tongue through the heat of my folds before sliding himself between my legs, till he had me squealing like crazy.

We decided rather than flying off somewhere just to spend a week or two at some faraway beach resort, that we already had the perfect honeymoon spot up north at the cottage, where we'd first connected.

Enjoying a glass of wine, watching the sun setting over the lake, I took my hubby's face in my hands and touched my lips to his. Not even sure what he'd say, I asked, "What would you think if I stopped taking my birth control pills, and we spend these next few weeks trying to make a baby together?"

For a moment he just stared at me, like he could hardly believe what I was saying. His voice trembling, he murmured, "I would love to have a baby with you, or, even two or three. This like a dream come true. I never thought I'd find someone I could love again, especially that I could start a family with."

I took him by the hand and walked him back inside, and headed towards our bedroom. "Never say never. Because you never know what the future has in store for us. You thought we'd never get together, and now we're on our honeymoon and hopefully, we're about to start a new life together."

"I'm just glad you never gave up on me," he said, giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Twins, run in my family, by the way," I said, laughing at the way he stumbled, when he heard me say that. "Oh, and I brought some more of those lace shelf bra and crotchless panty sets, in lots of different colors. Seeing that you seemed to love them so much, judging by the way you ravage me within an inch of my life whenever I wear that white lace set. I thought maybe I'd start with the black lace, and we can work our way through every color in the rainbow, till you finally get me pregnant."

He laughed, pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "You see, this is why I love you, because you know me so well. Now let's get you into that kinky bra and panties, so we can get started on making a family together."

**

I knew I'd picked the right man, when we were driving our twins Jason and Annie up to the cottage, where the two of us often worked together on the family business.

When my hubby lifted my hand to his lips, smiling back our babies fast asleep in the backseat, he pressed a kiss into my palm and whispered, "I just love our life so much. I never dreamed I could be this happy, all because of you."

Then he leaned in, so that only I could hear, and he winked. "And I'm so glad you convinced me just to go for it and surrender, because as we both know, my sexy little bride can be very persuasive."

Of course, I just batted my eyelashes and laughed, because he was right.