Never Say Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if she mentioned, but I basically told her that we were done and we never bothered talking it out. And I just hoped she didn't fall apart when I left."

"No, she's uh, surprisingly doing okay."

"Not sure if you remember my last girlfriend, Caroline, tall, pretty, busty brunette. But we reconnected a couple of months back, and it's gotten pretty serious. So, I knew I had to end things with Jada, so that we could both move on."

"Well--" Denny said, his breath hitching, with his eyes on mine as I ran his cockhead over my smiling lips, and kept lashing out my tongue, lapping at him like a lollipop. "I think you've done the right thing son, if you've decided that you want to get back with your last girlfriend."

"I just wanted to know if Jada was okay. She really is a sweet girl. And I've been feeling kind of shitty for breaking things off the way I did. I just hope she wasn't too upset with the way things ended."

Stroking his hand over my cheek, Denny shook his head, smiling into my eyes. "No, she's surprisingly resilient. Right now, she's out on the deck, and she's smiling. And I think she looks pretty happy."

I nodded my head, smiling back into his eyes. Of course, I was happy, now that he was finally letting me show him how grateful I was, for how good he'd been to me.

"Okay, you take care too, son," Denny said, and quickly hung up.

Then he made me yelp when he pulled me off his cock and lifted me into his lap.

"So, it sounds like you two really are done," he said, brushing a kiss over my lips and squeezing my ass, his face lighting up with what I thought was a pretty relieved looking smile.

Desperately sliding my juiced-up pussy over his pulsing shaft, I asked, "So does that mean, we can finally...?"

"Make love?" he asked, already wrapping his hands around my waist and positioning me over his erection. "I think it does."

Gritting his teeth, he took hold of himself and carefully eased me down, with his eyes locked on mine, watching my expression as he slowly filled me up, while I tried to remember to keep breathing.

My hands dug into his shoulders like a lifeline as the most delicious stinging sensation I'd ever felt raced through me as he stretched me open, impaling me, while my hungry little pussy attempted to swallow up every long, hard inch of him.

"Oh, Denny, this just feels so good with you," I told him, as he slid his tongue between my lips and feverishly kissed me as we mated, with his thumbs strumming on my nipples, getting me closer and closer to flying over the edge and into the abyss.

I smiled against his mouth, when we heard cat calls coming up from the water. I imagined we had an audience, since anyone looking up at us, through the glass surround, could see that we were doing a lot more than kissing, from the way I was joyfully bouncing up and down in his lap, while he was hungrily growling as he filled me up.

"This feels so much sweeter than I ever imagined," he groaned, stilling for a moment to touch his forehead to mine, both of us slightly trembling. As our breath mingled, I could feel my heart pounding, when he flexed up his hips, letting me feel every inch of him pulsating deep inside me, as he prepared to erupt.

Staring into my eyes, he whispered, "I want to come inside you, Jada."

"Oh, yes please." I just couldn't stop smiling, sure that I'd never felt so overwhelmed, as connected, or as happy, as I what I was feeling now that I was making love with this incredible man. Though Jeremy and I had always used condoms, I didn't want anything coming between us when he came. "I want to feel it, too. I want to you feel you exploding inside me when you come, Denny."

"I probably shouldn't even be thinking, much less saying it, but I think I owe my son a really big thank you for leaving you the way he did, especially since he left you here with me."

I had to agree, though I was angry at first, I thought Jeremy leaving me with his sexy father, was the kindest thing he could have done. "Maybe we should send him a thank you note, but not until you come, so I can feel you painting my insides."

Though at first, he chuckled, his tone suddenly changed as he looked into my eyes. "I haven't made love since I lost my wife to cancer," he told me even as I felt him starting to shudder. "And coming inside you, will kind of feel like a new beginning, now that I'm getting to share something this amazing with you."

I got a lump in my throat, when I realized what he was saying. "Then I am so glad you're sharing this with me."

The way he kept strumming my nipples was sending the most arousing shock right down to my puss. And holy smokes, he was hitting me inside, like he had my body mapped out and knew just where I needed him. "I'm getting really close," I whispered, every inch of me helplessly starting to shake and quiver as I got closer and closer to reaching the peak.

"I'm right here with you," he murmured, rolling his eyes as I tightened my inner muscles, clenching around him as I felt him beginning to pulsate, getting ready to let go and explode, tight up against my womb. As he started to erupt, I could feel every single pulse of his cock as he cried out, "Oh, I'm coming so fucking hard!"

I just couldn't stop shivering at the delicious feel of him gushing inside me. And he was still pumping away, working at giving me every last drop he had.

"Can you feel that, Jada?"

I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Yes!" I smiled against his lips. "I can feel every single inch of you. And it feels incredible."

Wrapping his arms around me, holding me close, both us breathing hard, he stroked a hand over my back down to my backside, and kept squeezing, and touching and tracing his fingers over me, till he had me almost crawling out of my skin all over again.

Burying my face in his neck, touching my lips to skin, I couldn't stop kissing him. Being with him like this, naked in his arms, with him buried snug inside me, I felt like I was home and safe.

Now that we'd finally made love, I just felt so elated I wasn't sure if was going break out laughing or crying.

Pulling back, he cradled my face in his hands, and whispered, "Thank you."

Staring into his big blue eyes, I was so touched, I was speechless. Though I think it was a two-way street, because I know I'd never felt anything even close to what we'd just shared together.

I noticed things felt less tense between us, after we'd finally surrendered and made love. Though I had a pretty strong feeling the way he was smiling, letting his eyes slide over me, it wouldn't be long and we'd be right back at it. Which of course was fine by me. If we were only going to have this one week together, I wanted to spend every minute we could enjoying each other to the max.

And since we never bothered with clothes, it made it a lot easier to just give in and go for it, wherever we found ourselves.

Like later that afternoon, I was sitting at the dining table scrolling on my tablet, checking for any job listings that might fit my qualifications. When Denny got me all tingly when he took the seat beside me, pulled me into his lap, and started kissing his way up along my neck, licking and suckling my earlobe. No surprise, he quickly got my mind off work, when I felt him growing delectably hard and thick against my backside.

The fact that he was toying with my nipples while I was trying to look through the listings, had me deciding that him bending me over the table and sliding into me doggystyle, was a far more pleasant way to spend the afternoon than worrying about finding a new job.

"Damn, baby, you feel incredible," he growled, flexing his knees and driving every long, hard, delectable inch of himself so incredibly deep inside me, the tingling just wouldn't stop.

"I don't know how, but somehow you feel even bigger and so much thicker this way. It's just feels so tight," I told him, as he dug in his hands, feverishly clutching my hips, his jaw clenched as he pummeled me from behind.

I couldn't stop shivering as the most delicious little tingles started racing through my veins. Digging my hands in, I clung to edge of the table as I felt it building, getting closer and closer with every thrust. Gasping for air, my mouth fell open as he rode me into one hell of an earth-shattering orgasm.

"I'm coming! Oh, wow, I'm coming - so freaking hard!" I cried out, both of us shuddering as he thrust into me so deep, I just couldn't stop clenching, as I felt him erupt, painting my insides, till he'd filled me up to overflowing.

Both us trembling, I could feel him groaning, as his head dropped onto my back, as the tension gradually left his body, once he'd come.

Pressing kisses along my spine, still fighting to catch our breath, I smiled when he whispered, "I really love this with you."

When he helped to my feet and turned me around me to face him, the way he looked into my eyes as he kissed me, I just felt so in love with him, that I almost blurted it out and told him. But somehow, I held back, though I could feel my heart swelling in my chest, just from the look of wonder in his gorgeous blue eyes.

Of course, after we'd had our fun, I knew I had to clean up before we did anything else, since he had me dripping again, leaving big white splotches all over the shiny wood floors.

When he looked at down at what was slipping out of me and running down my thighs, he laughed. "Wow! Look at that. You see what you do to me."

"I think I need a shower," I said, wincing, a little afraid to walk around.

"I think we could both use one," he said, lifting me into his arms and kissing me all the way into the bathroom.

Once he had the temperature just right, he walked me into the big glass shower enclosure, tipped my face up, and we kissed under the spray. And soon we were doing a lot more grabbing and stroking, and laughing than anything else. He was just so much fun. I already knew I was going to miss him like crazy when our week together was over.

When we'd finally got busy and helped each other clean up, once we were done, I noticed Denny seemed to really enjoy drying me off.

Setting me on the counter with a towel under me, so that I wouldn't feel the cold granite on my bare backside, he made me laugh when he took his time, licking at both my nipples.

"You probably noticed I'm a breast man, and that I've got a bit of a nipple fetish," he confessed. "And yours are such a beautiful, rosy pink, they've gotta to be the prettiest I've ever seen. And I love how hard they get when you're aroused. All I have to do is flick them with my tongue, and they get even harder."

To prove his point, while I dug my hands into his hair and hung on, he kept flicking and licking and sucking, till I was ready to slide right off the counter into a quivering orgasmic heap on the floor.

Then my heart started pounding and my breath stalled as I watched him drop to his knees, with a very naughty look in his eyes. Every inch of me was quivering, as he parted my thighs and took his time lapping at my pussy, till he had me ripping at his hair, screaming his name and coming all over his tongue.

I came so hard, I knew I had to be blushing from head to toe, probably because I kind of lost myself there for a minute, with how thoroughly he'd worked me over.

Looking up at me, he was wearing a pretty satisfied grin, since I noticed by the time that he was done with me, he had a pretty impressive erection going on, of course delectably oozing with a nice, big dollop of pre-cum.

So, naturally, I dropped to my knees. And he gently stroked my hair as I licked all around him, savoring the feel of him sliding over my tongue. Till finally, he pulled back. "Jada, unless we want to shower again, I think we should save this for later in bed."

While he was busy drying off, I raced back into the shower and quickly washed again, since the feel of him sliding over my tongue got me all juicy.

After he'd dried me off again, I took him by the hand, walked him into his bedroom, put a finger to his chest, and pushed him onto his back. While he was smiling into my eyes and quietly chuckling, I straddled his thighs, and rode him cowgirl style, with my breasts bouncing before his eyes, till he was growling my name and filling me up till he nearly had me floating.

Curled up warm and safe in his arms with my head on his chest, smiling at the sound of his heart beating against my ear, I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend a week in the country, than being naked with the man of my dreams, doing almost nothing but making love.

We dozed off for a bit, and I wondered, as he hugged me a little closer, what it would be like, if this really was our life.

**

Later, while he was busy checking his emails, I offered to make pasta Bolognese and a salad for dinner. We'd gotten so comfortable in our skin I'd almost forgot about the fact that we were both naked. We had such a nice time together, just talking and laughing about everything under the sun, really getting to know each other.

Once we'd finished, Denny re-filled my wine glass and pointed out at the deck. "Why don't you go out and enjoy the sunset, and I'll clean up, since you made dinner."

I was glad I went out. It was such a glorious sight, with the sun shimmering on the horizon, reflecting off the water and filling the sky with a rainbow of muted colors.

I smiled when I felt Denny come up behind me, push aside my long blonde hair, and kiss his way across my shoulders and up along my neck. Till he was nipping at my earlobe, sending the most delicious little shivers racing down my spine, making me giggle.

Of course, with his incredible stamina, he was already hard when he parted my thighs and started easing his way inside me. "What a beautiful way to enjoy the sunset," I remarked, smiling at him over my shoulder, as he bent his knees, and gently began to nudge his way in.

"I know, it feels amazing," he whispered against my ear, tweaking my nipples, and making me clench crazy hard around him.

"I love what we're sharing so much, I wish it never had to end," I whispered back, as he patiently made love to me, with suns dying rays casting our bodies in a soft golden hue.

"You know, if I was even ten years younger, I think the two of us would be making some plans," he murmured, getting into a nice steady rhythm.

"You don't feel that old," I said, smiling at him over my shoulder, as he picked up his pace and started tunnelling in and out of me, nice and deep and hard.

"I'm almost forty-five," he grunted. "Which makes me old enough to be your father. And I know one day you'll find the right guy, and I don't want to hold you back, Jada. After I lost my wife, I never planned to date again, much less marry. But I also never expected to meet anyone like you."

Ignoring the part about me moving on with someone else, though we were both starting to shudder, I told him, "You must have married pretty young."

"Lynn was only 19 and I was twenty, when we found out that Jeremy was on the way. After he was born, she wasn't able to have any more kids, though I would have loved to have had a bigger family."

I think to draw my attention away from the conversation, he started strumming my nipples with his thumbs, like he loved to do. Of course, getting me all quivery. "You know that sends a tingle right down to my pussy?"

He chuckled. "I know, I can tell from the way you're clenching around me in a death grip. And you're gonna make me come really hard, if you keep that up."

I smirked at him, tightening my inner muscles even harder. "That makes two of us, big guy. It just feels so good whenever you're inside me, I think you've spoiled me for anyone else."

Sighing, he pressed a kiss to my back and admitted, "I know it's selfish, but I hope I have."

He turned my face, slid his tongue between my lips and kissed me as we lost ourselves, breathlessly climaxing together, with the last rays of the sun shimmering over our bodies.

Denny pulled out, and turned me around, and with his eyes on mine, he almost broke my heart when he said, "I know one thing, I'll never forget this week with you, no matter how long I live."

I was so quiet in bed that night, that he pulled me on top of him, so he could see my expression when he asked, "What's wrong?"

Though I hated to even think of it, I told him the truth. "I've been thinking that maybe I should move back home to Vancouver. I know I could probably stay with my sister and her family until I find a job, and hopefully somewhere I can afford to live."

"Or, you could move in with me, then you could take your time looking for another job here."

I looked at him, surprised. "I thought you just said that we're basically done, now the week's coming to an end."

"No. I just meant that I've never enjoyed myself more, after having the pleasure of spending this week with you."

Touching his lips to mine, he started toying with my breasts, while kneeing my legs apart and prodding me with his erection, as he teasingly whispered, "I would love it if you'd stay."

When I felt him beginning to penetrate me, I laughed and told him, "You know, you drive a hard bargain, mister."

"Damn straight." And he made me yelp and laugh when he flipped me onto my back.

My heart leapt as I watched him get off the bed, take hold of my right leg and slide it over his shoulder, spreading me open wide. With his eyes on mine, he positioned himself at my opening, and eased his way inside me, then carefully started thrusting.

"It feels like heaven every time I'm inside you," he murmured, flexing his hips and driving himself into me deeper with every stroke.

"Could be, it's where you're meant to be."

"Maybe it is," he agreed, leaning in to slide his tongue between my lips, kissing me till I was breathless.

As I watched him clench his jaw, knowing he was right on the edge about to erupt, I almost wished that when he came, he would be seeding my womb and getting me pregnant. I knew I would love to watch my belly grow big with his child, even if we did break up. At least I'd have something wonderful that would always remind me of him.

But of course, I was being silly, since all he'd offered me was a place to stay, till I found a place of my own, so I could go on with my life without him.

His chest heaving, both of us moaning, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close as we reached the peak together and climaxed. Shuddering, and hugging each other tight, it felt like he was exploding inside me like fireworks, filling me up, till I could feel it gushing out of me like a river.

"I don't know how every time with you feels better than the last," he said, before he dropped down beside me and pulled me into arms. While I was doing my best not to break into tears as he hugged me to his chest, because I just couldn't imagine that this was all going to end. Especially when it felt so perfect.

Next morning, while Denny was making coffee, I wandered outside to enjoy the fresh morning breeze, deciding I'd get in a few stretches.

The two guys in the canoe drifting by made me jump when they called up to me, pointing at each other. "Hey, sugar tits. Would you be up for a three-way?" While I was doing my morning yoga routine, naturally in the buff, since I'd gotten so comfortable about being naked, especially with Denny, I suddenly felt a little self-conscience with them staring up at me.

I didn't realize that Denny had stepped outside and heard them, till he hollered down at them, "Hey, the lady you're propositioning is my girlfriend, and I'm not into sharing. So, go hit on someone else."

I got to my feet, smirking, as they paddled away, while Denny pulled me into his arms and whispered against my lips, "They're not wrong, though. Your tits are pretty sweet. In fact, I think they're spectacular." To prove how he felt, he gave each one of them a lick, and suckled them into his mouth, making me almost vibrate in place, he was getting me so hot, knowing how much I loved breast play.