Never Say Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I realized what he'd said, when he'd called me his girlfriend, I just couldn't stop smiling, even if he was only trying to get the guys in the canoe to take off.

Probably motivated by our neighbors banging away up on the hillside, Denny got me repositioned in the Downward Dog again, and I could sense him smiling as he got in behind me. Every inch of me was shivering with anticipation, as I felt his thick, heavy shaft spreading me open wide and stretching me to fit him, as he clung to my breasts, of course, toying with my nipples, while he thrust his hips, pushing his way inside me.

My eyes felt like they were going to pop right out of my head, he had me feeling so full as he got into a nice steady rhythm, gradually pumping in and out of me a little faster with each thrust.

Wrinkling my forehead, I said, "I don't remember doing this move in yoga class."

He laughed, hanging on tightly to my breasts so I wouldn't topple over, while we made love with the glorious feeling of the sun beating down on us, warming our bare skin, with him happily pumping his way, crazy deep inside me. Probably because of the angle he was penetrating me from behind, was letting him get in extra deep and he was really plowing me.

Still, I loved how he let his hands slide over my body, almost reverently as he trailed his lips over my shoulder, and turned my head to kiss my lips, as we made love. Because what we sharing, felt like so much more than just sex.

After we nearly collapsed when we came, considering how sweaty we'd gotten, we decided we'd better go down for a swim in the lake to cool off.

I'd never swam naked before, but it was fun. At least with Denny, because he kept chasing me around in the water making me laugh and squeal, and then kissing me whenever he caught me.

We swam around for a few hours, then floated on our backs holding hands, just enjoying the quiet of the water, until we decided it was time to head back up for a shower and some lunch.

Of course, Denny lifted me into his arms to carry me back to shore. I don't know if it was because he was a little older, and knew how to treat a woman, but he just made me so treasured.

After carefully towelling me off, the tender way he was smiling into my eyes as he dried my breasts, I knew I couldn't be the only one wishing that we could keep this incredible thing going we were sharing together.

Realizing Vancouver wasn't an option anymore, when the week was almost over, I decided to call my office and talk to my friend Kay, the head of HR.

Jeremy and I both worked as city planners, and knowing I could trust her to be decreet, I told her what had happened. I also asked her if there was any way I could move to another office, rather than having to look for another job, so that I wouldn't have to see him every day.

"You're in luck!" she said, laughing, she was always so bubbly. "Jeremy already asked for a transfer. And he's just started working at our Lakeshore office, so you won't have to worry about bumping into him when you get back."

I was so relieved because I liked the people I worked with and I really enjoyed my job. And since I'd just been promoted, I hated the thought of having to leave, just because of my ex.

"Oh, that is good news. I'm glad that he decided to move, so I won't have to. Hey, when I get back, we should have lunch, maybe check out that new Thai place everyone's been raving about."

"Sounds good. But how are you doing since the breakup, Jada?"

I smiled, watching Denny's striding across the room naked, of course, carrying over a couple of tall, cold beers.

When he dropped a kiss on the top of my head as he set my beer down beside me, I smiled up at him and mouthed, "Thank you" before I told my friend Kay the truth. "I'm actually doing great. And I don't think I've ever been happier." I noticed that put a smile on Denny's face, when he heard me say that.

I said goodbye to my friend, and hung up. When I told Denny what she'd said, he seemed pretty relieved that I'd be staying in the city, and wouldn't be moving across the country just to find a job.

"Well, then we'd better move you in with me, so you won't have to worry about hunting for an apartment right away."

I had to admit, once this week was over, I wasn't looking forward to us walking out of each other's lives. Though I knew I might regret us getting even more entangled, I smiled and said, "Sure, I'd love that. Then I can take my time and not have to rush."

Later, I made us both a coffee, when I noticed Denny was at the table on his laptop, looking over an email, and he didn't look too happy. After I'd set his cup down beside him, I asked, "What's wrong?"

Looking a little flustered, he pointed at the screen. "My application has been rejected. I'm trying to develop a parcel of land for a new housing project, mostly catering to starter homes. And there's no explanation for why it was refused."

"If you want, I could take a look." I sat down and checked over his application, and nothing jumped out at me, because it looked fine and I thought it should have been approved. "From what I can see you've met all the requirements, because you've shown that there are schools, a hospital, fire and police stations, and plenty of shopping nearby. And there are enough roads leading in out of the area to keep traffic flowing."

He laughed. "I should get you on my team. You really know your stuff."

"Well, I should hope so, considering this is what I do for a living. But if I were you, I'd go over his head. Send it to his boss, and ask him why it was rejected. It could be the guy you applied to, is on the take, and was expecting a little something, before he'd approve your project."

"I didn't think that happened as often anymore."

"Where I work, if we ever accepted a bribe, we'd be fired on the spot. But I know it still goes on in some jurisdictions."

"Yeah, maybe I'll try sending it onto his boss, and see what happens." He slipped his arms around me, and gave me a squeeze. "Thanks, sweetheart."

Sunday night, though reluctantly, we finally decided it was time to lock up and leave our little island sanctuary behind and head home, or at least to his place.

Back in the city, after we'd driven into the underground parking garage of an ultra modern high-rise lakeshore condo development, we took the elevator to the top floor.

The moment we stepped inside, I could feel my jaw drop.

I had never seen anything like it. It was absolutely gorgeous. I thought the cottage was beautiful, all done in stone and dark hardwood, but his home up in the clouds, was like something out of a magazine. It was so tastefully decorated, with its clean lines, all in soft shades of gray and white, yet still felt surprisingly homey, despite looking like it had probably won a few awards.

"Did you design this yourself, Denny?"

He glanced around. "I bought this before the building was finished, and I liked the look of the model suite, so I worked with an interior designer till we came up with this."

"Well, I think its absolutely stunning, yet it still feels so warm and homey, maybe because of the fireplace and the sunset shimmering through the floor-to-ceiling windows, that gives it such a nice warm glow. And you've a got a perfect view up here, of both the lake and the city."

He shrugged. "Well, it's home, and somewhere to lay my head at night."

"I imagine most of the units are fairly modern, considering the style of the building."

"No. Every one is a little different. A young couple just up the hallway went with a sort of an Arabian Nights theme for their place. It's amazing what they've done in there; lots drapery and ornately carved wooden ceilings, scattered with silk covered beds, ottomans and couches." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I think to match their lifestyle."

I laughed. "That sounds like it would be a fun place to live."

He pointed next door. "And my neighbor Jake, right next door, just retired after fifty years in the jewelry business, always wished he'd owned a pub. He found a designer who managed to transform his place into what looks like an authentic English public house. You'll have to see it to believe it. All done in dark oak, with ceiling beams, and a bar lining one wall, bar stools and a few tables scattered around, and brass taps of course."

"Sounds fun, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the feeling of waking up in a bar every morning."

"Well, Jake loves it. He called it, "The Old Rooster," because at seventy-five, he's still got an eye for the ladies. So, you'll have to watch yourself around him."

I stepped in close, took his face in my hands and brushed a kiss across his lips, and gave his nose a little rub with mine. "Why would I want to bother with an old rooster when I've got everything I need right here."

"I'm glad," he said, wrapping his arms around me, smiling against my lips. Then he nodded down the hallway. "Well, I've got three bedrooms, all with ensuites and walk-in closets. So, if you wanted your own room..."

He seemed to be holding his breath, waiting, till I smiled and shook my head. "I love the idea of having my own closet, but not my own bed. I'd much rather share that space with you. So that I can wake up with you wrapped around me, and have you tucked in nice and close when we fall asleep at night. And what's the fun in staying here with you, if we're going to be sleeping in separate beds."

He looked relieved as he gave me a little squeeze. "I was thinking the same thing. But I thought I should offer, and not just assume you'd want to keep the same arrangement here as we had at the cottage. But you can still have your own bathroom and closet."

I grinned. "Now that I can get on board with."

Denny was lucky, with the type of work he did, he mostly worked from home, since he could work remotely with his team that stretched across the province. After we had breakfast together, he always walked me to elevator to kiss me goodbye. Sometimes, a very long, lingering goodbye, that kept a smile on my face all the way to work.

When I'd get home at night, after a stress-filled day at the office and a gruelling hour spent in rush hour traffic, I was always eternally grateful that I'd found someone not only as affectionate as he was, but also with a sex-drive that matched mine.

His eyes always dark with arousal, he'd meet me at the door, and help me off with my jacket. Then he'd flash me a teasing smile and ask, "How was your day, sweetheart?" as he peeled the rest of my clothes off me. Till we were both standing together naked, thrilled to be sharing a deep hungry kiss with our hands going everywhere at once.

I couldn't believe how much I missed him just being away from him all day.

Of course, I'd always smile, feeling a little rush going through me when I'd feel his 'stress reliever' growing thick and hard between us.

Thoughtful man that he was, almost always had dinner waiting for me, too. Whether he made it himself, or ordered something in, it was nice to come home to a hot meal. Although, sometimes we got sidetracked, and dinner had to wait.

Tonight, I knew dinner would definitely have to wait.

Since just for fun, I'd bought some sexy undies, knowing how delighted he'd be once he'd peeled me out of my clothes and got to see me clad in just a few scraps of white lace.

I could feel my heart pounding, when he helped me off with my suit jacket. Then, slyly smiling into my eyes, he started to unbutton my white silk blouse.

Once he'd peeled it open, when he looked down and saw my breasts spilling out over the top of my white lace shelf bra, my nipples fully erect, he looked up at me wide-eyed. "Oh baby, what a perfect way to showcase your gorgeous breasts. But weren't you afraid that someone would see your nipples through that thin silk blouse at work today?"

Pushing up onto my toes, I licked into his mouth, making him groan as I whispered, "I wore my jacket all day, because what I'm wearing now, is for your eyes only."

I laughed, watching his eyes roll back in his head as he unzipped my skirt, letting it pool at my feet. When he dropped his gaze, his breath stalled, before managed to mutter, "You just look so incredibly sexy, I don't know if I'm going to make it inside you before I lose it."

Slipping his hand between my legs, his nostrils flared when he felt the heat of me sliding over his fingers. "Are you kidding me? Crotchless panties, too? And you're already so wet, you're dripping."

"I think I've been wet all day, and my nipples have been throbbing, just waiting to see what you'd think of me in this."

"I think you look like a wet dream come true. And I also think I'd better get my clothes off, before I embarrass myself by coming in my boxers. You've got me harder than I've ever been in my life, just seeing you like this, with your tits spilling out of that sexy lace bra, and your pussy exposed, it's making me crazy. Especially knowing you planned this just for me, I can't even explain how amazed I am at you."

Once he'd shed his clothes, he pulled me into his lap on the couch and whispered against my lips, "Spread your legs, sugar tits. I've been aching for you all day, and now you've got me ready to combust, you've got me so stoked."

Biting into my lip I couldn't stop smiling, because I just loved how incredible it felt, every single time we made love. Sometimes he'd be so gentle and other times, as he'd slide his fingers inside me, to get me wet enough to take him, he'd ask, "How do want it, baby?"

Knowing how much he loved it when we went a little wild, I took hold of him by the chin, kissed his sexy mouth and said, "Tonight, I just want to lose myself in you."

He chuckled. "Okay then. One nice hard fuck, coming up."

Holy smokes! He wasn't kidding. We really went at it. Still in my bra and panties, he was ravenous, licking and sucking and nipping, what felt like almost everywhere at once. Until he had me throwing back my head squealing, just from what he doing with his mouth and his insanely talented fingers.

We started out with me in his lap, then he pulled me onto the floor. Where he feasted on me, licking around the lace, and even taking me doggy style, in my crotchless panties, till he had every inch of me quaking, till I almost blacked out, screaming his name.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you," he murmured, still gently pumping, though I knew he'd already come, and really hard from what I could tell. But he just seemed to love being inside me, which of course, I loved too. Because I'd never felt a closer connection than when he was buried as deep as inside me as he could go.

Knowing I could never get enough of him, I wanted to suggest, 'Then why don't we just stay together?' But he'd already told me that he thought I was too young for him, or at least, he claimed that he was too old for me. Since technically, he was old enough to be my father.

Though I couldn't care less about the difference in our age, because I was so crazy in love with him. Though I wasn't sure if I'd ever find the courage to tell him before I left.

**

At work the next day, I had just walked out of a long, tedious meeting, where unfortunately they were discussing the pros and cons of moving us all to the Lakeshore office, where Jeremy was now working.

Since I hadn't had a chance to check my messages, as I wandered down the hallway, I had my eyes on my phone reading a text. Suddenly, I jumped back when I almost stumbled into someone in front of my office. Without even thinking, I said, "Oh, I'm sorry," before I realized who I'd almost bumped into, when I looked up and saw his face.

"Jeremy!" I didn't know what to say. When he didn't attempt to walk around me, I got a sinking feeling he wanted to talk, especially when he gestured for me to lead the way into my office.

I left the door open, hoping he'd be quick. I didn't know what he wanted, but I didn't care what he had to say, I just wanted him gone. He was right about one thing, at twenty-four he was really immature, and nothing like his father, who actually knew how to treat a woman.

I realized too, as I looked at him, that I didn't feel anything for him anymore, not a thing. Even as he stared at me with the saddest look I'd ever seen on his face.

Finally, he swallowed hard, and looked into my eyes. "Jada, I'm really sorry. I know I fucked up. I never should have left you, especially the way I did. But I just hope you can forgive me, because I still love you." Frustrated, he pushed a hand through his hair. "I don't know what I was thinking, taking off on you like that. All I know is that I want you back. And I'll do anything you ask, if you'll just give me another chance."

For a moment I just stared at him, wondering why he'd even bother. Till finally, I told him the truth. "I'm sorry, Jeremy, but we're done. I waited months for you to make up your mind, till you finally told me that you didn't want me anymore. And I could never get back with you now, because I've moved on."

"With who?" He sneered, gesturing across the hallway. "Let me guess, probably that jerk Troy from accounting, who's always hitting on you."

"No, it's not Troy. I met someone who's so good to me, I can't imagine spending even a single day without him, 'cause I've fallen in love with him."

"Look, Jada, I know I screwed up. But you gotta know we had something really good together. And there's no way you can just turn off your feelings for me. Remember how much we loved each other? All the good times we had? We were even planning on getting married and spending our lives together. All I'm asking is for one more chance." He reached out and stroked my arm. "And I swear you won't regret it."

I stepped out of his reach, so he had to drop his hand. "I'm sorry Jeremy, but it's over. I've moved on, and I'm really happy with my life now."

I looked past Jeremy, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Denny standing out in the hallway, just behind him, smiling. I knew he must have overheard us, when he walked in and said, "Sorry son, but when you walked out and left her at the cottage, over the course of the week, the two of us connected. And now we're together."

Jeremy looked back and forth between us, wide-eyed at first. Until what his father said must have sunk in, and he realized that the man I wanted wasn't him, it was his father.

Balling his hands into fists, his face turned such an angry red, it kind of scared me. "Are you fucking with me? I leave my girlfriend with my father, hoping he'll take care of her, and the two of you hook up. That's sick!"

"You didn't just leave me Jeremy, you dumped me. Though I suspected you'd been seeing someone else for months, even before I overheard you telling your father about hooking up with your old girlfriend. I'm guessing that you two broke up, which is why you're here. I really do hope that one day you'll find someone that you care for, because we're done, it's over."

"This is crazy. I can't believe you'd do something like this to me, Dad." We both flinched when he turned and stormed out my office, slamming the door behind him.

Heaving a sigh, Denny pulled me into his arms and touched his forehead to mine. "I'm sorry if he upset you. But I'm still glad I decided to drop by to take you out for lunch today. I wanted to celebrate, because I got the approval on that land, thanks to you.

"And now that I know how you feel about me, I can finally tell you the truth. I love you, Jada. And if you don't mind spending your life with an old guy like me, I would love to marry you."

Thrilled beyond belief, I pushed up on my toes, threw my arms around his neck, and kissed him with everything I had. Holding his face in my hands, I told him, "Oh, I do love you." Before I almost kissed his face off.

"So, is that a, yes?" He asked, when we finally came up for air.