All Comments on 'Never Told'

by LittleRedRH

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Like the basic premise including not going into why not — tease/enhances. Not sure you need the s/d element to create/enhance the erotic wishfulness or the lust she feels; would have to try imagining the piece crafted without. Does explain why her character resonated whereas his less so. Of course, her POV. The sex intense; well paced. The cerebral elements/reflections enhance though some metaphors/phrasing a bit over the top/melodramatic — “A sparking live wire next to puddles that living flesh stumbles through.” Or: “…silhouette eclipsing the dining room's light and you descend, ripping the remains of your clothes shedding them to the floor as you come.” Yes, likely to be a stimulating audio piece. Look forward to more from your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the invitation to enjoy! I did very much enjoy this, your first Lit. contribution. You say that this is not you yet it is of you and clearly, you have thought quite a bit about the interplay of attraction, possession, frustration and erotic expression.

Initially your narrator has merely heard about this man, yet fantasies about possessing him have already started. The fantasies are immediately tamped down but yet find expression in the form of a drunken kiss. It is remarkable how the narrator is fixated on the idea that she can never tell the man of her attraction to him. Does she really think he didn't realise her drunken kiss for what it was; a signalling of attraction. And why is it she thinks that their little "game" won't lead to anything? After all they are having telephone conversations. Does she not understand that if there were no attraction on his side there would be no phone calls either? Whether the attraction should be acted on is a different question entirely.

The narrators sub/dom fantasies are of a piece with the frustrated longings she has for a closer connection with this man. Both the fantasies and frustrations must be potent stimuli to her mind otherwise she wouldn't dwell on them. An active, powerful imagination can be a blessing and a curse by turns.

This was a beautifully constructed cautionary tale about what happens when a person remains in an erotic cage of their own devising. Thank you for sharing your creative spark with us. May it ever burn brightly! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleRedRH@LittleRedRH
Artist fascinated with the written word and voice acting. I'm a huge sapiophile, you may not want to message me if you're looking for a a quick sexting. I really just like getting to know people in an open environment.