New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 03

Story Info
The game is afoot once more.
22.7k words
4.82
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
809 Followers

Chapter Five.

'The Five Orange Lips'

The wind howled around the tall apartment block that was Harbour Way, and as the night drew in rapidly, the storm grew wilder and louder and the rain lashed the windows with a savage ferocity.

Emma Watson's stylish flat was on the twenty-fifth floor of the serviced building by the River Thames, and it was her pride and joy. The main room had a contemporary look with hardwood floors, underfloor heating, and air conditioning. There was a fully equipped kitchen and three large bedrooms.

Having lived by herself since moving here, Emma had of late given up one of her bedrooms to that unique of females, Scarlett Holmes. By some odd peculiarity, or maybe a curious abnormality in the universe, the famed private detective of the 19th century had been transported to the year 2023.

Scarlett's good fortune was to run into Emma, the great grand-daughter of her once closest confidante and lover, Doctor Watson. Emma looked up from reading a newly delivered film script and saw Scarlett sitting by herself in a mood. It had been a quiet week for both, and boredom inevitably set in.

Both started at the buzz of the intercom, which indicated a visitor.

"A visitor? On a night such as this? Could it be a case?"

Emma looked out of the window which ran in streams of water.

"If so, then it must be a serious one for someone to come out on a night like this."

"Hello?"

Emma spoke into the speaker phone at the sound of a woman's voice downstairs.

"Hi, Emma? It's Lucy. Lucy Pinder."

"Open the door when I buzz."

Emma pushed on the entry button for three seconds to let the brunette glamour model in. After five minutes she knocked on the front door and Emma ushered her in.

"Scarlett. Emma."

"My dear, Lucy. Why you're soaked through. Take off that coat so we can dry you off."

Scarlett helped her off with her floor-length raincoat and shook it in both hands. Lucy wore a figure-hugging dress with such a small neckline as to be virtually nonexistent. The vivacious brunette exuded sex appeal as she took a seat and fluffed her dark hair.

"How are you, my dear Lucy? quite a jolly romp we had at Buckley Hall, wasn't it?"

Scarlett made reference to the recent sex orgy they had all taken part in.

"It was certainly memorable. Rhian is still having wet dreams about it."

"Emma, some tea."

"Right."

As Emma raced off to the kitchen, Lucy looked into Scarlett's big green eyes and stifled a sob.

"Miss Holmes. I don't know if you can help me, but I am sure that if you can't, then no one can."

Scarlett turned an electric fire towards Lucy's chair and sat on the arm to comfort the smoking hot model.

"Here, have some tea and tell us why you have come out on this horrendous night."

Emma passed a cup to Lucy and took a seat equidistant from hers. Once the hot liquid had warmed Lucy's throat she began to relax.

"It's my great-aunt, Prudence, on my mother's side. I've hardly ever met her, but it seems she was proud of my charity work with 'Animal Rescue.' She's now died, and her solicitor has told me she has left me a very nice sum of money. To help out the poor dogs and cats. She loved animals. It's six figures."

'Result!" Said Emma cheerily.

"Yeah, nice. The trouble is, her stepson has a jealous side and thinks it should be he who gets to inherit the money and not me. Rather than leave her legacy in a bank or property where it could be easily gotten, she has hidden the endowment. In diamonds by the way, in a secret location. Prudence was quite the fan of you Scarlett, and she has set me a challenge. A challenge, that if solved, will lead me to the money. Nobody else has the clues, so this way she would have been sure it was I that found the diamonds."

Holmes patted Lucy on the shoulder and the lecherous golden blonde unashamedly leered down her low-cut neck at her substantial cleavage.

"This is capital! I love a challenge such as this."

"This is what she left."

Lucy handed over a handwritten note to Scarlett who held it up to the light.

"Basildon Bond writing paper in pale blue with the watermark that states established in 1911. Despite the smooth paper and line guide to ensure uniform writing, your great-aunt's hand veers to the right sharply. A left-hander most like, and written in a hurry to boot. The message is cryptic, to be sure."

"What does it say,' asked an excited Emma. "Read it out loud."

Scarlett stood up and spoke slowly for dramatic effect.

"Whose was it? She who has gone, Who shall have it? She who will come. Where was the sum? In five orange lips. How shall we give it? 1x1x1x1x1."

Scarlett rubbed her chin in deep thought.

"A perplexing message to state the obvious. Have you any idea of what it means, Lucy?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. There was another letter in the same envelope. It contained five names and a tiny symbol underneath. A picture of a tattoo template. A pair of pursed female orange lips."

"Curious. And the names?"

"Three women. Two men. Susy is from Barcelona and earns a living as a stripper. Grace teaches a yoga class in the City every Monday and Wednesday evening. Ana is an insurance saleswoman. The men are identical twins. Aged twenty they play rugby for the University of Cambridge."

"An intriguing collection to be sure. All known to your great-aunt no doubt?"

Lucy nodded and warmed her feet by the fire as Scarlett ruminated on the facts.

"Have you figured it out, Holmes?"

"Well. She who had it is no doubt great-aunt Prudence. And she who shall have it is obviously Lucy. The clue to the location of the hidden diamonds seems likely to be secreted in these five lips. Body tattoo's? 1x1x1x1x1, or the five individual lip tattoos, plausibly conceal the solution to the placement of the said diamonds. In order to discover the whereabouts we must endeavour to root out the five tattoos and put all pieces of the puzzle together."

"Do you think the five will be willing to let us scrutinise their tattoos?"

Emma looked at Scarlett and then back to Lucy.

"Hopefully willing. If not, we must do whatever is needed to study them closely."

"Anything? But they might have their ink, well, you know. In private places."

"I agree totally."

"So how do you propose to do that then?"

"Why, isn't it obvious? We shall seduce them all and fuck them."

Scarlett spread her hands in a matter-of-fact manner.

"You must help us out if it is convenient. If it is inconvenient, help us anyway."

"Oh, balls! Here we go again!"

x

"So, we are all agreed? I will deal with the yoga instructor, while Lucy and myself visit the tempting stripper later in the evening. You, my dear Emma, shall pose as an actress seeking a more lucrative insurance policy with Miss Fox."

"And the twins?"

"Ah, the twins. A sporting set of robust fellows if I'm not much mistaken, and more than likely an all-nighter. Yes, I think we three best team up on that score. Hah! Cambridge. I haven't been there for 140 years."

Lucy raised a quizzical brow and looked at Emma who just shrugged and looked to the ceiling.

"To work then, ladies. How exciting!"

x

At precisely 10 am. Emma exited Bank Underground Station and walked the short distance to Number 20, Fenchurch Street. Recently built, the 38-story office building was famously known as the 'Walkie Talkie' due to its unique resemblance to the two-way radio device. After showing one of the security guards at the front entrance her mobile phone entry code, the petite actress took the lift to the 21st floor.

"One, two, three, ah. This is it."

Emma read the name of the occupiers of door number four on the frosted window. Ana Fox, Personal Accident Insurance. This was it. According to Scarlett, this woman had one of the vital clues to the whereabouts of the hidden diamonds. Secreted in a personal tattoo no less. She knocked on the door and went straight in.

"Miss Fox?"

Emma spoke to an ebony female standing at the window and watering a flower pot. The tall woman turned and adjusted her eye glasses to look at Emma. The actress wore a medium length coat and short skirt beneath it, and cut a rather refined figure.

"That's Mrs. Mrs. Fox."

Ana Fox was close to six feet tall in her high heels. She looked every bit the professional business woman in her plain white blouse and pin stripe mini skirt. The black haired beauty had a slim, athletic figure with perky C cup breasts and long legs.

"I do apologise."

"No need. Take a seat, Miss Watson?"

"Right. I'm here about getting some extra accident and injury coverage."

"Yeah, Miss Emma Watson. The film star."

Emma smiled demurely and picked up an American accent.

"Correct. I'm to be in the new Prada Paradoxe commercial next year, and have been insured by the producers up to eight million. It's going to be a very physical shoot and I would like a quote on broken bones and hospitalisation protection."

"Prada! How exciting."

"Well, I have to tell you that it won't come cheap. But our experts promise you peace of mind and complete trust. It's my job to maximise profitability and ensure our customers a satisfied consultation. Coffee?"

"No thanks. So, you're an American?"

"Born in Rialto, California. Came here with my husband five, no six, years ago now."

Emma looked around the office. Nothing to write home about, simply a functional room with one big window and minimal furniture. Despite her recent adventures with Scarlett Holmes, Emma did not consider herself to have any lesbian tendencies, although her latest experiences with other women led her to believe that she may very well be bi-sexual.

Her natural inclination was always towards men, but since encountering the incomparable private detective her life had changed in several ways. As Ana continued with her pitch, Emma found herself looking directly into the dark skinned woman's sly looking brown eyes.

"I said, are you married?"

"Oh! No. No I'm not." This was it. "In fact I get a bit tired of men."

"Sister. I'm with you on that. I like nothing more than a girls night out once in a while. You feel me?"

"Absolutely."

"I adore my husband, Rick. But he's more interested in hanging out with his friends than he is spending time with me. I'd never cheat on him though."

Ana leaned in and whispered.

"He's hung like a stallion. The great white hope I call it."

"It?"

"His dick!"

Ana got up and walked around the back of Emma's chair, and Emma felt her presence close to her right shoulder.

"Yeah. I'd never been seen dead with another man. But, a woman?"

"By the way, I forgot to mention that I was recommended to you by Lucy Pinder."

"Lucy Pinder?"

"That's right. Her great-aunt Prudence passed recently."

"Sorry to hear that. She did a lot for the sick pets. She came here when I first got started for special life insurance policy. Such a shame. You like cats?"

Go for it, girl. Remember Scarlett's coaching. She took a deep breath and spoke in a firm voice.

"Why, there's nothing I love more than a nice pussy."

Emma crossed her legs and her skirt hiked up to show considerable bare thigh. Ana squeezed her shoulder and then sat on the edge of her desk.

"Is that so? You know Lucy then?"

"Only recently. She's very nice."

Their eyes met and Emma found herself hypnotised by Ana's almost feline looking big eyes.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

Ana leaned in so that her chin actually rested on Emma's shoulder.

'What is it?"

Slightly distracted by the taller woman's creeping fingers on the back of her neck, Emma closed her eyes and strained her ears.

"I got some ink done as a thank you to Prudence Pinder. To her design in fact."

"That so?"

As Ana stroked her hair, Emma squirmed on her seat, thrilling to the other woman's touch. Her panties felt moist under her skirt and she fancied there was a definite dampness on her downy pubic hair.

"It's in a place you wouldn't normally expect."

"Right. I never had the desire to get one myself. I hate needles."

"Listen," Ana said as she returned to sit at her desk, giving Emma the chance to open her clamped together thighs in blessed relief. "I'd like to invite you back to my place for a drink. I never meet celebrities all that much. I like to keep an informal way of working."

"Yes, I'd like that."

Emma accepted without question. This would provide the chance to study the sought after tattoo.

"Terrific. Here's my address. See you about eight?"

x

Emma had dressed carefully in a loose top and a very short and tight black skirt and wore four inch black stilettos. Although Ana might be hooked in, it was essential that Emma now reel her in by appearing to be a common whore. Her nails were painted in a striking shade of crimson, and her hung loose about her shoulders. With a smoldering dark eye shadow, the cutie pie had been transformed far more severely than she dared.

"Well, don't you scrub up well!"

Ana opened the front door of her semi-detached house in South London and looked Emma up and down with admiration. Likewise Ana looked breathtaking in an elegant and racy evening dress with a plunging neckline.

"Don't stand on ceremony. Get your ass inside."

Emma smiled and tottered in on trembling legs into what was a modern looking living room. Her high heels cracked noisily on the hard wood floor as she took a seat on the large three seater sofa.

"White wine?"

"Thanks."

Ana poured a glass of Chardonnay from a half empty bottle and handed it to Emma. Even her movements had a cat like quality as their hands brushed and the actress felt her nipples stiffen beneath the soft fabric of her top. Ana exuded an air of confidence that came with her gorgeous looks.

"I like you, Emma. A lot." Said Ana as she sat knee to knee next to her.

"I like you too."

The wine tasted good and had the effect of loosening Emma from any apprehensions of what was to come. She was conscious of Ana's perfume as they got closer, and the delicate scent relaxed her even more.

"What is that?"

"Yves Saint Laurent. Black Opium, what else?"

Emma took a big gulp of wine and felt her heart hammer in her chest as the deep ebony skinned female ran her fingernails leisurely up her right thigh. A rush of blood went in two different and distinct places as the predatory Ana slowly lifted the hem of Emma's skirt. First to her cheeks, and secondly to her loins. They kissed and Emma opened her legs quite instinctively as Ana moved her right hand between her splayed thighs.

"Mmm!" Moaned Ana into Emma's mouth. "You're not wearing panties, you little minx!"

Emma groaned an affirmative as her bared pussy was cupped and stroked lightly.

"No sense wasting precious time, is there? Oh!"

Ana breathed on Emma's neck as she purposefully fingered Emma's bald muff, especially shaved for this purpose. With her skirt hiked up to her navel, Emma slipped the flimsy top from her shoulders and exposed her pert boobs. Both purred as Ana trailed her long nails across Emma's breasts and flicked at the hard nipples. Emma felt an acute tingling as she reacted to the gossamer touch on her sensitive tits, and rubbed her thighs together to savour the lovely warmth down there. Ana then clamped her fulsome lips on her left nipple and sucked it into her mouth with an audible slurp.

"Oh, my!"

Emma's back stiffened as her half-naked form reacted to the cool air of the air conditioning, and her silky smooth snatch glistened with her love juices. Ana lifted her own gown and straddled the pocket-sized beauty and proceeded to drag her twat along Emma's mound. They both moaned in tandem as Ana expertly gyrated on the other whilst nibbling on Emma's stark and very erect nubs.

"Fuck! You're so fucking cute! I must have you. Let's go to the bedroom."

Emma was dragged up by both hands and in the process her top fell away and she wriggled out of her tight skirt. At five-four in bare feet, the heels gave her a little extra in height. The charming doll had medium-sized breasts, a flat stomach, and a cute ass.

"Nice." Ana slipped her dress from her right shoulder and the expensive gown slithered down her exquisite body to the white carpet.

In a state of total nudity, Ana was extremely slender and willowy. A tall, all-natural fox with exotic curves and bubble butt. Her cunt had been severely trimmed back. So much that her pubes appeared to be transparent. And she had that enviable erotic hollow cavity just below her mound, and between her inner thighs. Above all this was her flawless skin. A rich chocolate brown, free of blemishes. And tattoos. Where were the orange lips? Was this really the person they were interested in?

"In there."

It was an untidy room with a double bed, a bedside table, and one wardrobe. Ana picked up a few discarded pants and socks and threw them in a heap, as Emma scrutinised her naked form. No ink anywhere.

"Men! SO messy!"

Ana flopped onto the bed and flung her arms open in the invitation for Emma to join her. Emma fell on top of her and their hot bodies writhed in each other's arms. Both pushed at the other with their lower bodies, Emma pressing her mound down on Ana who pumped right back at her. Their mouths met and their tongues intermingled as they dry-humped each other. Ana grabbed onto Emma's cheeks and used her to bang into her moistening muff.

"Yikes!"

Ana spun the pair of them so that it was she on top of Emma. The ebony goddess slithered down Emma's front, leaving a vertical smear of saliva all the way to her mons.

"I've wanted to do this since I first laid eyes on you."

Emma sighed and spread her legs out wide as Ana played with the soft curls of her pubes. Her clitoris peeped out from its tiny cover and Ana flicked out her tongue at it. Two fingers parted her outer lips and delved inside her ever-increasing wetness. As she was soundly frigged a darting tongue brushed her clit from side to side. Emma cooed and wrapped her slim pins around Ana's upper back and rotated her hips as her pussy was eaten out.

"Fuck!"

Her bud was teased beyond her wildest dreams and intense pulses rushed through her nether regions. In a haze of lust, Emma tried to focus on the task at hand. Where was this elusive tattoo?

"Can you do 69?"

"Yes," replied Emma with a certain confusion. Could she?

Emma took a long and lingering look at Ana's bubble butt. No tattoo could be seen on the perfectly rounded buttocks. Ana then straddled her and Emma stared up at the pink-lined cunt of the black beauty. As her own pussy was enthusiastically lapped on, she began to lick Ana's smooth labia, making clockwise circular motions all around. Emma hummed blissfully as her pussy was probed and sucked with relish by the quivering Ana.

"Yeah, keep doing that, honey. Lick that fucking pussy!"

Emma buried her face in Ana's cunt and used her pointed tongue to thrust up inside the juiced-up slit. She moved her head back and forth and gripped the firm ass cheeks in her trembling fingers. Close to orgasm, Emma blinked away tears as she suddenly focused on a curious thing. Just between her anus and vaginal opening, on the tiny strip of flesh known as the perineum, was the tattoo. A tiny pair of Mick Jagger-type lips with a letter inked in the parted mouth.

"The letter K."

"Is that the door?"

Emma looked past Ana's bobbing backside as suddenly, and without prior knowledge, Ana's husband entered the bedroom.

"Shit! Rick! You're back early." Cried Ana looking up with a frosted chin.

Standing in the open doorway was a surprisingly good-looking man in casual attire. He looked to be about forty with short hair and a lean body.

"Who the fuck is this? This is the third time in as many months you've brought a woman back here!"

"Are you fucking complaining? Don't you get to fuck them too?"

123z
123z
809 Followers