All Comments on 'New America the Sufferage of Men 02'

by trapezoid1976

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Well but it can be improved

More erotic details about the spanling and the hanjob would have been better but the story is interesting and, I hope so, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Details

Very interesting. It could be livened up more by giving detailed descriptions of the nervous embarrassment that would certainly be felt by men required to report naked to dominant women. Standing powerless and involuntarily aroused, the sole naked male in a room full of powerful women, to be reprimanded would be an embarrassing shock especially on the first instance.

Maybe also specify that the standard expected stance of a male reporting to a female superior is to face her, feet apart, stand straight, hands behind his back with one hand grasping the wrist of the other, at the small of his back. This prevents him from attempting to shield any part of his intimate areas from the view of anyone present, even though he is fully aware that all eyes are examining his growing erection and shamed goose-pimpled ass.

After facing the stern, dominant faces of the totally controlling females, and exiting the room shivering with shame, he should hear an eruption of laughter behind him. Behind closed doors the women should be laughing and discussing their amusement at his helpless display of arousal and celebrate the delightful use of this power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rachel My Heroine!

Secretary Rachel Fallon is my CFNM heroine!

I'd love to think that Bill's knees went weak with Rachel's command to "Report ... DIVESTED!" and when she boldly studied his involuntary erecting penis!

Rachel literally knocking Bill off his feet with her spirited caning is a special delight!

For all the pain and humiliation Bill suffers as Rachel leads him him out by his penis, I suspect he was greatly relieved to be out from under her powerful thumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sadly, even though I'm Femdom stories lover, it didn't work out too well for me because of being too illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very good start

Love the humiliated males status!! Under Female Rule, males are to blame for everything as determined by Women whether true or not, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Use their BALLS

"Rachel Fallon grabbed Bill by the penis and led him away"

Remember the statement, if you have them by the balls, they will obey? Instead of using the male's cocks, any lady who needs to correct their male should grab him by his balls. After all. that is why we males have our balls where ladies can easily access them. Just imagine everyone watch Rachel as she has Bill by his balls both literally and figuratively and she should be squeezing and twisting his nuts enough to make it evident enough she is doing so. that every woman will laugh at him and ever male will be grabbing his nuts as they feel his pain

The new laws should even give a list of offenses by a male which will result in women being able to punish his nuts. Like if a male insults a woman, he should be "devested" if he not already is and he would get a number of kicks to his balls depending on how bad the insult was. Just a male using a slang term for women's anatomy especially her genitals, would result in five kicks at least and she should tell him and all who are watching that "pricks (males) are not allowed to use terms like this as she tells him to hold his "cock" out of the way as she kicks him in the balls until he feels his nuts will be sore for a week"

This will be done to further show that no female will be disrespected while males (and always use the term MALE for those with a cock and balls while they have to use the term lady, women, or other signs of respect.

Another law would state that no male under 18 would be allowed to see an woman or girl in a state of undress even though all of them of course will be able to see a lot of naked males on a daily basis. If he even asks, his balls would get a dozen kicks.

All the ladies in my family are allowed to use my balls to make me obey them. My daughter were trained to do so as soon as they were old enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun read even if totally implausible the idea either gender would allow themselves to be so easily subjected and humiliated and just meekly accept it is pretty far fetched. Of course this is why it’s called fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous