New America the Sufferage of Men 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young ladies left and then Caroline then addressed the Representatives. "Sister's I hope you enjoyed our little demonstration, but alas, we are not finished."

Bill's eyes closed and he gulped hard in disbelief that his torment was not yet over.

Speaker Gates waited until the younger ladies were gone and said "The original reason the insubordinate Johnson was summoned to my office was because he made several major and egregious errors estimating the cost and savings projections of the 'Bare Male Project' which puts easy passage of the Bill in jeopardy. Isn't that right Johnson"

Bill raised his head and quickly replied, "Speaker Gates, I am not aware I made any mistakes,"

Caroline landed a swift slap of her bamboo cane to his legs and retorted, "You knew exactly what you were doing Johnson. So now, for phase three of your discipline," Bill was in shock as she continued, "You will ejaculate your worthless piece of meat in front of the Sisterhood you intended to undermine!"

Bill lifted his head and asked, "Excuse me Speaker Gates, did you say I must ejaculate for you?" Bill knew that forced ejaculation was a form of discipline usually reserved for the lower Classification of males.

Caroline commanded, "Yes Mister Johnson. I expect you to ejaculate right now. So do it!" She then landed another blow of the cane across his legs.

Bill knew she was serious and angry so he immediately began stroking himself in front of these ten fully clothed and powerful women. Although he was still erect, it was difficult concentrating on something sexually pleasing with his buttocks still stinging with pain and under such duress. None-the-less, Bill pumped away at his penis as ordered. Bill pumped faster trying his best to ejaculate but the situation seemed impossible under the embarrassing circumstances. He closed his eyes to aid his success and was ordered to keep them open. After what seemed like a lengthy period of time, Bill was finally on the verge of eruption. He then ejaculated, but due to his heightened embarrassment, released a weak stream of fluid onto his stomach.

With disdain, Speaker Gates said, "He is so inferior he can't even do this right," referring to his difficulty ejaculating.

Caroline Gates then addressed the women around the table, "Mister Johnson's subversive behavior was intent upon impacting passage of the 'Bare Male Project'. As you know, the project being funded will make it possible to inoculate every male alive to prevent the growth of any body hair anywhere but upon their head and further subjugate the male class. In addition, the inoculation of every newborn male at the age of three months will make it impossible for all future males to grow body hair. Research isolating the gene that controls male hair growth is also nearly complete and will soon make it possible to achieve the same result in future generations without the costly inoculations. Research Assistant Johnson failed in his attempt to thwart us and we will be forwarding the bill for a vote tomorrow morning."

Bill had recovered from his orgasm when Caroline said, "Now for phase 4 of your discipline Johnson. You will be escorted from the building immediately without collecting any of your personal things. You are to leave the premises and then report home while remaining divested on your commute. Tomorrow, you report are to the address on this card for work as a demoted Classification 4 male."

Bill sat up is shock. "You mean I no longer work for you Speaker Gates? Please," he pleaded, "Allow me to have another chance to prove my value and loyalty to you, Please!"

"Go Johnson before I change my mind and make you a Classification 6 male for disobeying my orders and intentionally undermining your research!" Caroline grabbed him by his now flaccid penis and dragged him to the door. Ms. Fallon, please escort the insubordinate Johnson by his penis to the exit and relinquish him of his Classification 1 credentials and building access immediately.

Rachel Fallon grabbed Bill by the penis and led him away as he was still pleading to Speaker Gates.

The Humiliating Day Continues

Utter humiliation is the only way to describe how Bill Johnson felt as he became a spectacle having is red and welted buttocks being led from the building by his penis. His erection returned as he exited the building and faced the outside world naked. That day, for the first time in his life, Bill commuted home naked, still in shock over the events of the morning. Bill felt terribly exposed as he walk to the underground Metro station entrance but felt a slight sense of relief as he descended the darkened escalator to the station platform. He stood back in a dark corner beneath one of the escalators waiting for his train in an attempt to hide himself as much as possible. When the doors of his train opened he made his way on after all others and then turned to face the door. Bill felt shame with everyone able to see his bare, reddened, disciplined buttocks on display. Adding to the humiliation he had already endured, Bill felt as if every eye on the train was staring at his at him. At the next two stations Bill stood aside as others exited and entered the train. At the third station Bill exited and transferred to another Metro train toward home. Fortunately for Bill, the train had fewer people aboard due to the time of day. Unfortunately for Bill, having fewer people aboard made his disciplined buttocks even more of an obvious spectacle.

When the train arrived at his metro stop Bill exited still sporting the erection caused but his extreme embarrassment. Bill entered the busy streets leading from the station and walked nearly a mile until he reached his neighborhood. Naked for the first time, Bill had to walk through his neighborhood to his house, enduring the shame of any of his neighbors being outside to see him. Bill was relieved and exhausted by the emotional and embarrassing experience when he arrived at his door. Having forced to leave his personal belongings behind, Bill had to ring the doorbell to get into his house.

Bill's wife has worked from home since he was forcibly stripped of his seat in the Senate. Needless to say, she was very surprised when she answered the door. She instantly became angry when she saw it was Bill at the door and that he was divested of his clothing. Being divested was not something normal for a Classification 1 male and she was angry and demanded to know what had happened.

"Please don't make me stand here outside naked," Bill implored. "I will tell you what happened but please let me inside."

Bill's wife let him inside and as he described what happened she listened in disbelief. She then examined his disciplined buttocks and became incensed and angry.

When he was a United States Senator, they were part of social elite. When he was stripped of his position of power in the Senate she also felt dishonor. As with all males, Bill was stripped of all possessions, which were transferred to his wife, but she was still forced to work to pay the bills and try to maintain what she could of their Washington DC lifestyle.

Knowing that Bill's actions caused him to be reprimanded and reduced to Classification 4 caused immense disappointment in her husband. His actions have resulted in him now becoming a worthless male subject, making her feel hopeless and angry.

Bill's wife had never practiced the male subjugation laws in their home. As much as she was able to, she treated him with the same level of respect as when he was a Senator. That day she was furious. She searched for and found the cock cage that every household had been originally provided to enforce male subjugation and angrily locked Bill in chastity.

After locking the cage she stared him in the eyes and scolded Bill, "Say out of my sight the remainder of the day. And tonight, don't dare to enter my bedroom!"

Bill left the room more broken than before. Bill had always respected and been good to his wife. They had always slept in the same bedroom and Bill was hurt by her anger and demands. Bill stayed out of sight as he was instructed and during his time of reflection he reassessed his current position in New America. That series of events caused Bill to decide to make himself disappear. That night, under the cover of darkness, Bill left the house in his wife's car and made his way to find and join the FFI-II resistance. That is when I met Bill.

To Be Continued...Chapter 3

Male subject number three -- a Classification 2 male serving in the armed forces.

12