All Comments on 'New Boss (for Gareth) Ch. 01'

by LeanneSinclair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Hot Read

I hope you continue the story. It is starting out to be one of the best femdom stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
My Boss Is Ugly, Weighs 400 Pounds, and Has...

... a dick! Why can't I have a boss like this Woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A treat of a story for a lonely reader!

Thank you for this delightful and arousing story Ms. Sinclair. Of course, I put myself in the role of the submissive with you and loved every minute!

Regards,

-Carl

shiannshiannover 13 years ago
the office

wow great story wish i was a stern women like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Excellent. I think you are quite good. Very good, in fact. Funny, sexy, very well written. Good job. I will read your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A similar memory

Student teaching. I arrived at a tough city public school as an eager 20 year old college senior football player enrolled in student teaching 401 for biology. I was assigned to teach from 8 till 12 and my education classes were afternoons. My supervising teacher was Mrs. Williams who I had never met but had heard about, nothing good. She was rumored to have made half of her assigned students quit or transfer. In her 24 years of teaching, I was her first male student teacher. I arrived early the first day of school on Wednesday after Labor Day. It was hotter than blazes. I was shocked when I opened the door to room 201. There stood 45 year old Marguerite Lee Williams in her full five feet 3 inches plus high heels of petite splendor. At 6 foot five inches, I dwarfed her with my 3X torso. She wore a full button front, floral, sleeveless, short sun dress with obviously no slip underneath. The size 4 fit perfectly on her 33-22-35 body. The top and bottom three buttons were unbuttoned giving unbelievable views of her boobs and legs. She gave me the strongest handshake I had ever received from a woman. As we were shaking hands, I blurted out,"You are beautiful!" She replied, "I have not been told that in a long time." A silence followed. I seized the opportunity to say, "If you let me I will tell you that fact every day. Marguerite just smiled as she whispered, "You have a deal." The first Friday, I had no afternoon classes so I stayed till the end of school. When the last class bell rang Marguerite took me by the hand and picked up a wooden paddle from her desk as she led me to the women's toilet at this end of the building. We entered and she locked the door. She then instructed me to drop my trousers and boxers and bend over. She then said, "don't move and for God sakes don't cry out." The she smacked my buttocks with the wooden paddle. Again. Again. I had tears running down my face but no sound. She stopped. She said, "Turn around.. I did and she saw my erection. In just seconds, Williams was nude and bent over the sink and said, "You better use that cock if you don't want to flunk. I stepped up to her and bent my knees to get down to her level and rammed her pussy with the stiffest cock I ever had. She was the one who cried out. I pumped her for a good 20 minutes before I dumped my load of cum! I banged Williams 5 days a week, even during her period. I got an A+ in the course and unfortunately for Williams she turned up pregnant while her Marine husband was overseas. Our daughter is just as beautiful as her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But spanking scene before the rest simply didn't do it for me.

Better she should have asked him if he wanted to see her tits -- tits he'd stared at so often. Did he jerk off to thoughts about them? Show her how he jerked off to her -- but just a bit as a tease.

As is: three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous