New Boundaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Testing hot tub games.
1.4k words
5
394
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been wanting to explore new sexual adventures for quite some time, so when a young friend of ours that we had known for years was coming over for drinks we figured that tonight was going to be the night to put out plan into action. For a brief introduction, I am Bob, my wife is Sarah and our friend that is 20 years our junior is Ken.

The plan came together when it was decided that Ken would be coming over for drinks and good conversation. We hadn't seen him for several weeks and wanted to catch up with him. It didn't hurt matters knowing that he has always had a thing for Sarah. It isn't hard to see why, she is a darling standing just 4'8", 105 lbs. and an awesome 34DD. She is always sweet and innocent until the alcohol hits. We have known Ken since he was just a toddler and now 20 years later, he has grown into a close friend, coming by to drink and just hang out with us old folks

When Ken arrives, the evening starts out like it has many times before. We chat and have a few drinks with the conversation flowing. This goes on for a while until Sarah appears to accidentally spill some hot cider on her jeans. Not wanting her to get burnt from the cider, I help her out of her jeans really quick. Standing in front of us, we can see the rosy red marks from where the cider scalded but didn't burn her. We are also treated to seeing her there in her t-shirt and pretty panties. We make sure she is not in pain, and let her know it is okay to be clumsy and not to be embarrassed.

A little later we all decide to change from hot cider to whiskey and need to get out our shot glasses. They are above the refrigerator and Sarah is first to jump up to get them. Being short she has to get up on the chair and stretch high to reach them. When she does, Ken and I are treated to a great show of her great ass and crack on full display in her sexy panties; the ones she had picked out just for tonight.

We both joke about enjoying a good show. Then once we get going on the shots, Ken comments, "I think you have lost some weight Sarah."

I tell him, "Yeah, she's been working out and losing weight. You should check out those butt muscles on her." Then I lift the t-shirt to show her off.

Ken reaches out and gets a good feel of her firm tight ass and says, "Teenagers would be proud to have that much firmness."

Sarah blushes and slowly lifts her t-shirt to show off her ads, as she does the t-shirt slides just above one nipple, exposing it and all of her boob. She then quickly drops the shirt saying, "Sorry, you don't want to see my old lady boobs, besides you've probably already seen them throughout the years."

Ken is quick to say, "I have always wanted to see them, you are a MILF and no, I have never been able to see them before."

She smiles coyly and says, Do, you really so you want to see them?"

He says, "Hell yeah!"

With that she lifts her shirt to show both of them. Huge boobs with small hard nipples. I love them. She knows this is getting me hard seeing her showing her off.

He says, "Wow they are huge and beautiful."

She says, "They are really heavy, do you want to feel them?"

He looks at me I say, "Go ahead, you heard her."

He reaches out and gently touches one and Sarah grabs his hand and says, "Not like that. Take them in your hands and feel them. Squeeze my nipples."

I am rock hard by now. I just love showing her off like this.

After Ken takes measure of her tits, we all sit and drink. Sarah is sitting on the floor cross legged and we both get glimpses of her sheer panties and can see the cleft of her small pussy lips. All this is continuing to make my dick hard as a rock.

As the night progresses and the peep show continues, we decide to go to the hot tub since Ken hasn't been in ours yet.

Sarah goes to change while Ken and I uncover it.

After removing the cover, I tell him, "We might get an even better show if we are the first ones naked."

He replies, "Fuck yeah." so, we quickly stripped off our clothes and got in.

When Sarah came out, she asked, "Why didn't you wait for me?"

We said in unison, "Rules are no clothes in hot tub."

She said, "Prove it." So, we both stood up and showed her our naked bodies, with our hard dicks standing up proud.

She said, "Fuckers. No need for this." Then she dropped her robe showing a tiny bikini. She started taking her bikini off as we both stood there, cocks out watching. She then stepped up to climb into the tub, exclaiming, "It sure is hot in here." As she begins to get into the water.

While she was easing into the tub, we both got the leg spread view of her tiny lips as she tried to cover her nipples and not slip into the tub.

Her pussy lips are so small and sexy and she said, "You are both staring at my lips, aren't you?"

We grinned and she said, "If you are staring you, might as well get a closer look."

I moved in to have a lick and taste.

Then she looked at Ken and said, "I wouldn't be a good host if I didn't offer."

He said, "I've been waiting on this for years." He moved in and was eating her for at least a good 2--3 minutes.

She finally said, "Ken, you need to quit before this gets out of hand."

The drinking continued in the hot tub and as the night went on, she had fondled each of us keeping both cocks rock hard. She continued her show, bending over the edge of the tub to keep our drinks filled, exposing herself each time.

We all finally agreed it was getting late, having spent hours out in the hot tub, but before we could call it a night, Sarah owed Ken and I a few favors.

She came over to me saying, "Sit here on the side. You licked me so I'll return the favor." Then she began sucking and stroking me, with her ass up in the air teasing Ken. After several minutes of playing with my cock and giving him a great show, she stopped and turned towards him saying, "Now it is time to repay you for your favors."

He said, "Hell yeah, if you are willing."

She moved over to him as he sat on the side of the hot tub and began to stroke his dick and play with his balls, telling him, "Your poor balls feel so tight and swollen."

Ken told her, "I haven't had sex in weeks and after what you have put me through tonight, I am about to burst."

She proceeded to stroke and suck on his dick raising her ass out of the water now on full display for me and wow what a sight.

I just knew I had to give it a try so I got into position and licked her pussy and asshole. I could tell from her response that she loved this. Another fantasy of ours coming true.

As she got faster with his cock, I moved my dick to her pussy and began to slide the head up and down her lips. She finally pushed back to where the head popped in her. I couldn't hold back any longer I grabbed her hips and pushed all the way inside her hot pussy while she bobbed up and down on his dick.

He went to heaven as she slid her mouth all the way down to the base of his dick while I was pounding her from behind until we all were spent. Finally, we all just sat back in the water and said, "Our little secret and no one needs to know."

He said, "Okay, but if it's a secret then it's okay for it to happen again."

Sarah smiled and said, "Maybe."