New City, New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let's take the plunge. Let's see what's out there waiting for us." For a moment, we just smiled at each other, but there was something else on my mind. "Ted, do you mind if I do something that I've wanted to do since the first day I opened my front door and saw you standing there?"

He looked at me halfway skeptically. "What's that?"

"Just this..." I leaned forward. He must've understood where this was going, because he reached up, placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into our first kiss. It was a soft, slow, passionate kiss that went from closed-mouth to open-mouth and lasted for several minutes. This is exactly what I'd wanted to do with Ted for as long as I could remember...just sit on the couch and make out with him. After several minutes of kissing - and stopping briefly to smile and chuckle goofily at each other - I reached up and rubbed my hand across his chest over his shirt. My fingers found the top button of his shirt and started to unbutton it and the rest of them.

Suddenly, he brought his hands up and pulled mine off of his shirt, breaking our kiss. "Let's not go there yet, Jason." When I gave him a questioning look, he explained, "If we're going to try this, I wanna do it right. I don't want to rush things. We've only been friends up until now. I want to wine and dine you. I want to earn the right for us to move things to that level. Are you okay with that?"

As old-fashioned of a concept as it was, there was also something incredibly romantic about it. "Sure. We can take it slow."

"Great!" He looked at his watch. "I'd better get going. I have some errands to run and I'm sure you have some things to do before you have to hit the hay." He got up off the sofa and I followed him to my front door. "I'm really glad we had this talk tonight. I'm glad we straightened things out and put our feelings on the table."

"Me too." I reached up and rubbed my hand across his chest. "How about we do dinner this weekend? You up for that."

He smiled at me. "Absolutely!"

"Okay, cool. I'll pick the place and text you."

"I look forward to it," he said as he started to turn the knob to open the door. He stopped and then turned around, put his arms around me and pulled me into another kiss. He rubbed his hands down the side of my face after the kiss broke, then opened the door to leave. "See you soon!"

Over the next few weeks, Ted and I spent a lot more time together. We did many of the same things we'd done together before, but they all took on a whole new meaning now that we were a couple. It was exciting having PDA with him. We also spent more time staying in - either at my condo or his house - making out on the couch. I was feeling the happiest I'd ever felt. Dating Ted was an amazing feeling. But I was hoping the time would finally come that we would take our relationship to the next level.

One evening, we ended up back at his place after a particularly romantic dinner date. Our make out session on his sofa was getting particularly hot and heavy. At one point, he parted our kiss and looked into my eyes. Without breaking his gaze, he reached down and started unbuttoning his shirt. Wordlessly, my eyes questioned, "is it time?" He simply nodded his head slightly, reading my thoughts. I reached up and replaced his hands with mine, finishing the job of opening his shirt. I knew he had a hairy chest. I'd seen it sticking out of the neck of his shirts from time to time. But seeing him bare-chested for the first time was perfect. I could tell he was fit, but his chest wasn't so buff that it looked like he was a gymrat. I placed both my hands on his pecs, rubbing my hand over them, feeling his salt and pepper chest hair. Occasionally, I'd reach over and tweak his nipples, causing Ted to moan. I tested the waters to see how much farther he'd let me go. My hands traveled down to his pants and began loosening his belt buckle, pulling it out of the loops on his pants and letting it fall to the floor. Before I unbuttoned his jeans, I looked into his eyes, searching for his assent. He nodded his head again. Tonight was the night... I couldn't have been more elated. I had his pants in a crumple on the floor in no time. Now, he was just sitting there in his tighty-whiteys, his hard cock creating a tent. I leaned down, looking up into his eyes and took his cock head into my mouth through the fabric. He inhaled sharply when my lips touched the head and his whole cock flexed. After a few minutes, that spot of his briefs was a nearly translucent mix of my saliva and his precum. I reached up and started to peel his briefs down so I could finally see what I'd longed to see for nearly a year now when he stopped me.

"Let me see you, Jason. Take your clothes off for me." For a moment, I froze. It wasn't a total hang-up for me. But I was always a little body-conscious. I wouldn't call myself fat or even overweight, but I had a little bit of a gut from not always eating healthy and my chest didn't quite compare to Ted's because I didn't workout as often as I should. I wondered if he would be turned-off by the sight of me naked. But then I remembered how safe and warm Ted always made me feel. He and I had come this far. It was time that I open myself up completely to him and trusted him and his feelings for me. I stood up and, while he watched me in rapt attention, his hand fondling his still-tented underwear-clad bulge, I took off my shirt. After my clothes lay in a pile on his living room floor, I was only in my boxer-briefs, which looked like they were even more tented-out than Ted's underwear. He was still watching me. "Keep going, Babe. Let me see ALL of you..." After I stood back straight up after I pushed my underwear to the floor and stepped out of them, Ted had a look of total desire on his face. "God... You're beautiful. So fuckin' perfect!" He reached for me, wrapped his arm around my waist (grabbing an ass cheek in the process) and pulled me down on top of him. We resumed our kissing, our hands roaming over each others bodies. Finally, he broke the kiss after a few minutes. "Why don't we move this party upstairs?"

Unable to stop myself from smiling, I replied, "Yes. Let's do..."

Moments later, we were in his bedroom. I was laying on his bed, watching intently as he removed his own underwear, giving me a first look at that cock that I'd only been able to fantasize about up until now. He was perfect. I'm not going to lie. It wasn't like he was 10 inches long and 6 inches around, or anything like that. He was average-sized...but he was perfect to me. Grinning like a high school kid who was about to get lucky, Ted knelt on the bed and lay on top of me, our mouths meeting in yet another passionate kiss as our hard cocks rubbed against each other.

That night, we sucked each other off and, despite not being sure it was a good idea to move to that level yet, he fucked me. Afterward, we lay there, kissing each other, our hands exploring each other, just basking in the afterglow of something we'd both wanted for a long time. Ted broke the kiss. "So... Was it everything you hoped it would be? Did I live up to whatever fantasies you may have had?"

"My God..." I exhaled. "All of them and then some." I leaned up and kissed him softly. "This was the best night of my life!"

He chuckled, and said, "Good." and leaned down to kiss me again.

"What about you?" I asked. "I hope I wasn't TOO clumsy..."

"Are you kidding? You were amazing! I'll echo what you just said. Best night of my life...hands down!" We started kissing again...and this time, we didn't stop.

Moving out to L.A. to get a fresh start on my life turned out to be the best thing I ever did. There was no doubt about it. I was in love with Ted Masterson. And judging the way he looked at me, kissed me, touched me...he felt the same way about me. The next challenge for us would arrive in a few weeks when my parents arrived for a week-long visit. I was certain they'd have their objections. But I feel like, because Ted and I did things 'right' and took the time to build the foundation of our relationship, we would come out of it stronger. This was the man I was meant to be with. It didn't happen overnight and it definitely wasn't easy getting here. But now that I was here, there was no other place I'd rather be.