All Comments on 'New Corporate Courtesan Ch. 03'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

A nice chapter until Colin's appearance. But the resolution of the Colin problem is intriguing. Firing him is not the answer. He must be kept quiet, however. How did Colin know about Diane? Were there some loose lips in the company? Was someone tracking her movements within the company - keeping track of her comings (and cummings) and goings? Are there others in the company that need to be silenced? I'm looking forward to seeing how the author resolves the Colin problem. I admit that were I the author, Colin might have a fatal "accident". We shall see. Very well written. Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

This story just keeps getting better! I like that you're bringing up the problems of being the CW. Also, I never knew Hartford had an Italian neighborhood in the south of town; not surprising since I know nothing about Hartford other than it's a great place to find an insurance company, and that it's in between Yale and Smith College. I would have thought Diane would be included in the dinner right from the start. She is certainly quite a girl. My only critical comment is that I would have liked Krantz to be forced to employ a little more seduction with Diane; she folded into sex too easily, I thought. A few more double entendres, some winks, an inappropriate kiss attempt that fails, a hand that's slapped, or an off-color remark that's shut down, only eventually for Krantz to get the girl. Maybe the analogy to bargaining with money for a prostitute's services. The attempted rape was a great added feature, and added to the realism of the situation, which after all is not a pilot script for a new Disney feature. I'm loving it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Words flow like silken messengers to deliver a fast-paced story. The details are just enough.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

This is excellent fiction. I enjoyed the lightness of the business conversation and the acceptance of Diane's role as normal. There is surreal, absurdist quality to the humor which requires a light touch to write well. The restroom assault with sexual intent (a big felony, I'm sure) brought Krantz and Diane much closer than courtesan and client. This story has legs. Kudos, PC. Five stars.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000almost 2 years ago

Five stars!

Well done, realistic (at least as much as possible) and very intelligently written.

That intelligence is my highest praise.

However, before this becomes another romance between Krantz and Diane, please give her a few "routine" adventures in her new job.,

Perhaps even a pregnancy scare (a false alarm), just so we can see how that would be handled at the corporate level. And perhaps an occasional non-work date.

Looking forward to more.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsalmost 2 years ago

Great work, Peter. Another excellent chapter in this fun series. Of course, the whole premise of the story is nuts, and part of the fun is that you treat the whole thing as so NORMAL. The language is so normal; e.g. "Diane, how about hopping up on the table again? I want to lick you." It's almost like "Diane, could you please pass me the stapler?" I love this witty dialog. The whole thing is just a normal way of doing business, right? No need to beat about the bush, she comes straight out and offers herself.

Having lived in Connecticut (near Middletown) I love all the location stuff: Hartford, New Britain, the river, Tolland. And Lowell. Been there hundreds of times. I'm sure you know this, Peter, but if you're looking for a nice restaurant to send them to next time, West Hartford is a great location.

Keep up the great work and can't wait for more.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Really a good series. Loving how she's developed into a diplomate for her company. 5 stars. Can't wait for more.

erectus123erectus1238 months ago

After a moderate session with Mr. Krantz, Diane experiences a cunnilingus session that most of the men at this agency seem to have mastered. These CEOs seem to specialize in finding the hidden clitoris. Cleveland throws a brick into the water when Diane is attacked in the Italian restaurant by a drunk who seems to know all of her duties and seems intent on insulting her. Is there no discretion at Toland? how is it that Diane's off-color duties are public or pubic knowledge? Fortunately, Diane is not only an expert at cock sucking but is also a Kung Foo kicker. Her emotional recovery with her fatherly lover takes only a short time in bed, and once more, she is playing the Lone Ranger's horse to another Trigger. It is difficult for the author to keep the tempo high with so many penetrations per day/night, but Peter is doing his best. Deep throat is easy to learn but Cleveland suggestion that a dildo is the best way to accustom one's tush to anal is a valid suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...