New Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me repeat myself. It's in my bag," Jordan said, giving Terra a stern look. Without even a sigh, she walked into the house and made a lady-like squat to Jordan's work bag near the shoe rack.

"Did I say stop?" Jordan said, turning his head to Mia.

"She was here the whole time? But I don't understand..." Mia said nervously.

She was interrupted by a spank, forming a warm pink handprint on her right thigh. The only thing that confused her more than Terra's presence was the combination of emotions she felt from that spank. Pain, fragility, surprise, and pleasure. Terra removed a small, pill-shaped, pink vibrator with a remote on a wire from Jordan's bag. She held it in her hand and walked toward the two.

Terra's eyes strayed from Jordan's face to Mia's, then focused on their lustful connection. Jordan's cock stood like a dripping rod pierced into the tight grip of Mia's lips. She watched as a single drop of lust crawled from Mia's trembling pussy, down the exposed part of Jordan's shaft, curving to the bottom of his balls, and glistening in the sunlight before dripping to the ground.

"Where did you want it?" Jordan asked. Mia was still too confused to react but snapped out of her trance when Jordan continued. "Mia."

"My ass," Mia whispered, gazing at Terra. She looked at the vibrator and the remote with various settings in Terra's hands.

"Speak up," Jordan commanded.

"My ass. I want it in my ass," Mia begged.

What the fuck am I saying? And why isn't Terra losing her shit? Is she enjoying this? Mia thought in the space of a second.

Terra bent down and held the vibrator with her long, glossy fingertips.

"Up, Mia," Jordan whispered. Mia lifted herself up as Terra watched the way her lips stretched around Jordan's shaft. It was so mesmerizing she didn't catch herself starting. "She said her ass."

Terra obeyed, reaching behind Mia with one hand to feel for the tiny hole hidden between her cheeks and the other to slip it in. When she found it, she stuffed the vibrator in quickly and handed Jordan the remote.

"Oh, shit," Mia moaned. She watched as Terra pulled away from her without any meaningful expression on her face. Mia was still extremely confused, but even more turned on by having the teacher she hated more than anything be controlled by Jordan.

"Take off your skirt," Jordan said to Terra.

And she obeyed; she loosened the zipper on the side of her waist and slithered out of her tight skirt. Her long, pale legs lifted one after the other as she stepped out of it.

"Sit," Jordan said.

Terra sat on Mia's kitchen chair which was turned to face the two. She elegantly placed her hands on her lap, hiding the fabric of her thin, black thong. She continued to say nothing and observed with extreme focus.

"Mia," Jordan whispered. He flipped a switch on the remote and immediately set it to the second level of strength. A low, but constant hum emanated from Mia's waist. "Get back to work."

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," Mia whispered. The vibrations traveled through the toy slipped snuggly in her ass to her entire body. While still confused, Mia began to feel something else as she watched Terra dance around to each and every one of Jordan's orders; pleasure. She knew that Terra had been torturing Jordan since day one, making it impossible for him to sleep well at night knowing he'd have to deal with her threats each and every day. Most of all, she loved the submissive look on Terra's face; it was a stark contrast from the condescending bitch she knew. She had the opportunity to make bring Terra to tears and smiled when she realized. "Yes, Daddy."

Mia resumed her riding motion, enjoying the pulsations surging through her lower body.

"That's right. Shit, I didn't think it'd be..." Jordan groaned.

Mia's divine wrapping sensation, combined with the vibrator, attacked Jordan's cock at every angle and made it impossible for him to keep his eyes open. Mia bounced harder, making sure Terra could hear the slapping sounds Mia loved. She began to moan loudly, looking at Terra with fierce eyes. Mia wanted to make sure Terra knew exactly how good she was feeling compared to the nothing Terra was feeling. Terra got the message and wanted to feel a fraction of what Mia was experiencing. She reached down slowly, aiming for her own tender place no one had satisfied in years.

"Did he say you could touch yourself?" Mia barked. She frowned at Terra, yet continued to fuck herself hard on Jordan's cock.

"Please," Terra whispered. "Jordan, please."

"In this house, he's Daddy."

"... Daddy, please," Terra sighed, clutching at her thighs. "May I please touch myself?"

"You may. There's a dildo in the bag. Use it," Jordan said.

Terra leaped from her seat and frantically searched the bag, retrieving a large blue, curved dildo. Terra returned to her seat and spread her legs instantly. She licked the dildo, pried her panties to the side, and plunged it in. She was hasty, but she wanted to match Mia's pace. It was as if she was competing when in reality, she was in no position to even come close.

"Enjoy that. I'll be riding a real man's cock in the meantime," Mia teased, hastening her speed to compete with Terra. "Mmm! Daddy, you're so big. And thick. And strong. I love your cock." Mia turned to kiss Jordan while she bounced, leaving Terra in a mess of frustration and jealousy. "Daddy, I think I'm already going to..."

"No," Jordan whispered.

"Please, Daddy. Please let me cum! Please!" Mia moaned while her hips went on a rampage.

Simply watching was more than enough to bring Terra over the edge. She fucked herself with half the dildo while looking at Mia's pussy somehow swallowing every inch of Jordan's cock.

"M-me, too, please," Terra pleaded. She could feel herself getting close, even though it had been months since she touched herself.

"You two cum when I cum? Got it? Keep going," Jordan said. He smiled as he opened his eyes, looking at the two compete for speed.

"Yes, Daddy," the two whispered in unison.

They began to whimper, unable to hide the pressure that was building within them. Jordan groaned as Mia twisted her hips; she wanted to do whatever it took to make him cum so she could end the torture.

"This right here, Terra. This young woman bouncing on my cock like she owns it; this is my family. And this is how it's going to be tonight, tomorrow, and every other day in the future," Jordan said, kissing Mia on the cheek. "Want me to cum inside you, babygirl?"

"Yes! Mmm! It's like a fucking firehouse daddy. I love the way you -- mmm -- fill me up," Mia moaned. She smiled with an open mouth as she looked at Terra. She couldn't look for very long since her eyes were starting to roll back. "You're such a stud. My pussy is yours. Use me -- use me -- use me."

"Yes, babygirl. Fuck yourself just like that. It's coming. I'm fucking cumming," Jordan warned.

"Fill me with your spunk, Daddy. I want to feel it pump out from your fucking huge di—fuck! I can't hold it anymore!" Mia warned.

Terra began to ram her dildo into herself as fast as she could. The room was filled with the sound of slapping, moaning and soaking wet cunts.

"You fucking animals," Terra moaned.

Everyone had reached their limit, and the moment Mia felt Jordan's cock twitch once, she let go.

"I love you!" Mia and Jordan screamed at each other as they came.

Stream after stream, Jordan pumped Mia's cunt full of the batter she craved. Mia's legs spasmed and forced her to fall back onto Jordan's warm and strong chest. She placed a hand on her lower belly as she felt Jordan twitching inside her with every spurt.

Terra tried, but she couldn't seem to make herself cum after seeing Mia's orgasm. She was jealous and clearly dissatisfied.

"Incredible," Mia whispered. She turned and kissed Jordan on the cheek. "Isn't it great we get to live like this every day?" Mia laughed.

"Every day, babygirl," Jordan whispered, kissing her forehead.

"Daddy, you're still hard."

"Of course. I did promise you a reward, didn't I?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, Daddy," Mia begged.

She looked at Terra, who had stopped using her dildo and was instead pouting to herself.

"But first..." Jordan said. He reached down to grab both of Mia's thighs and hold them in the air. He nudged her upward and forced his cock to slip out of her.

"I can feel it leaking out," Mia moaned. She loved the gaping feeling Jordan left whenever he pulled out of her.

"You. Clean it up," Jordan barked at Terra.

Terra looked at Mia with wide-open eyes, then at the drips of white cream slithering from Mia's freshly pounded cunt. She got on her hands and knees and crawled toward Mia, resting her face between her legs.

"You're so dirty, Daddy," Mia teased. "Clean it all up, bitch."

Terra gave Mia a cold stare but still did as requested. She burrowed her lips through Mia's entrance and slurped. She licked the drips that began to fall to the bottom, returned to the entrance, and scooped out as much cum as she could with her lips. Jordan couldn't see, but he could hear Terra's slurps and licks. He chuckled out loud, and Mia followed, except Mia threw in an occasional moan.

"That's right. Mmm! Good little bitch," Mia teased, licking her lips at the sight of a woman between her thighs.

"Does that feel good, princess?" Jordan asked Mia, stroking her hair.

"You're so generous, Daddy. Thank you for the treat," Mia moaned.

"No, she should be thanking you for the treat," Jordan said.

When Terra was done, she pulled away from Mia and wiped the juices from Mia's thighs off her face.

"Let us see," Jordan said, leaning over.

Terra didn't frown, sigh, or curse, she simply did as she was told. In her mouth was a pool of white and translucent cream around her pink tongue.

"Now swallow," Jordan instructed. Terra's glossy, round lips sealed as she gulped down the mixture. She opened her mouth and revealed nothing but her tongue and pearl white teeth. "Good. Do you think she deserves a reward, babygirl?"

"Yeah, she can watch you fuck me again," Mia teased. She stuck her tongue out at Terra who was growing visibly more impatient.

"Is that how you ask?" Jordan said.

"May I please have another load in my cunt, Daddy?"

"How many?"

"As many as you can give me. Please."

"That's not fair. You need to save some for our guest. Where are your manners, babygirl?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Three, please. I want to feel it gushing out of my gaping hole," Mia begged.

"Good. Turn around." Jordan instructed.

Mia turned and straddled Jordan's lap once more, but facing him that time. They pressed their chests together and kissed, pulling away when Jordan stood up with Mia in his arms. He positioned her feet above his shoulders and held firmly onto her waist.

"Again? Already?" Terra whispered.

She never witnessed a display of sexual energy that fierce and it confused her as much as it did arouse her. Mia flung her head to the side and smiled at Terra mischievously, her lose hair grazing Jordan's face.

"That's right, again. My Daddy can fuck for hours. So, enjoy the show, bitch," Mia said in a condescending, but excited tone.

"Put it in for us," Jordan said to Terra. Terra looked up from her position on the ground to see Mia dripping on Jordan's enormous, uninserted cock, which stood proudly above Terra's head. She reached up, and gently grabbed the shaft with her fingertips, but was mesmerized by the texture. She began to feel it with both hands, admired every vein she felt in the soft flesh of her palm, and stroked it until precum dripped onto her shirt. "I said, 'put it in'."

Terra sighed, then did as she was told; she slipped the tip into the wet doors of Mia's entrance. Jordan immediately plunged it into Mia, forcing Terra to pull her hands away. He gripped Mia's waist and began to firmly pound his little girl's cunt. Terra stared, admiring their speed and how Mia seemed to stretch perfectly around Jordan's cock.

"Look at how much my Daddy loves me," Mia moaned.

She wrapped her feet around Jordan's neck and hugged him tightly. Her moans escalated into screams of bliss as Jordan pulled her close with each thrust. Mia felt like she was weightless in Jordan's strong arms. Terra waited on her knees like a hungry dog. She stuck out her tongue as she panted, catching whatever drips that fell each time the two collided; and with how wet Mia could get, Terra had a lot to enjoy.

She gazed as the two lovers drenched themselves in each other's sweat, forming darkened puddles on their once clean clothes. Jordan's green shirt and loosened tie bared the imprint of Mia's chest and stomach, while Mia's inner walls bared whatever shape Jordan molded them into. The wire of the vibrator swung helplessly in front of Terra; a pendulum that began to tick away at the hour the two spent together.

After the hour had passed, the three eventually ended up in Mia's bedroom after leaving puddles on several pieces of furniture. Jordan was about to give his little girl the third load she asked for, and Mia happily waited to accept as she laid on her stomach. Her flexible legs split along the edge of the bed while her thighs remained still in Jordan's grasp like an upside-down 'T'. Her cushion-like ass waved frantically as Jordan pumped into her; he was ready to blow at any moment.

"Where do you want it, Mia?" Jordan asked with heaving breaths.

"My ass, please," Mia said as her head shook with each thrust. Terra bit her lip as she watched Jordan slowly pull every wet inch out of Mia's pussy. He gently pried open the hole hidden between Mia's cheeks and buried the tip of his cock within. Mia groaned happily as she felt the warm liquid pouring into her ass. Both of her holes oozed with cream that dripped onto the bedsheets Mia changed for the fifth time that week. "Thank you for the cum, Daddy. Can you fuck me again, please?"

"I-I've been waiting," Terra declared. She stood from the chair in the corner of the room where she watched the two for longer than she could handle.

"Sit," Jordan said.

"But I..."

"Sit."

Terra sighed as Jordan flipped Mia onto her back. She tried to look away when he started fucking Mia for the fourth time but was constantly teased by the sounds they made.

**

After Mia's next orgasm, the two finally decided to take a break. Mia laid on her back panting with a smile, resting a hand on her stomach.

"Okay -- bitch -- you can -- have a turn now," she said.

Terra moved to the edge of her seat excitedly, although she tried to hide the expression on her face. Jordan signaled for her to come closer as he sat on the edge of the bed. She got on her hands and knees and crawled toward him like a starving animal.

"It's hot in here. Take off the suit -- and the shirt," Jordan said.

She quickly obeyed, removing her already unbuttoned suit and shirt, and tossing them behind her. She looked at Jordan's cock hungrily, then up into his commanding brown eyes. The guilty pleasure of masochism leaked through the black lace of her panties and joined the juices on her thighs that collected over watching the two fuck.

"Clean it off," Jordan said.

Terra looked at the cum-soaked cock before her and quickly wrapped both hands around the dripping shaft. The tip called to her, and soon did the rest of Jordan's cock; she didn't know where to start. She parted her lips and allowed a few inches to dive into her mouth, taking as much as she felt comfortable with. She sucked through the slit like it was a straw and swallowed any remnants of cum that Mia didn't have any more room for.

Mia sat up, fixing her ponytail as she looked at Jordan.

"Shit, that was good. Thanks for the fuck, Daddy," Mia said before kissing him on the cheek. She wrapped around her Daddy's left arm and hugged him tightly, feeling full, gaping, and satisfied. She looked down and saw Terra sucking on Jordan's rod as if Terra had even less experience than Mia. "Let me."

"Later, baby. Let's see what she can do," Jordan said before kissing Mia on the forehead.

Mia watched, but she couldn't stand Terra's slow pacing. She almost found it insulting that Terra wasn't giving Jordan's cock the respect it deserved.

"Come on, you can take more than that," Mia sighed, reaching down and grabbing a fistful of Terra's hair. She smiled as she forced Terra to take more of Jordan down her throat. Terra gagged and coughed, but after a minute began to breathe through her nose. "There we go. See? You're not useless."

"Should I cum in her mouth, baby?" Jordan asked, hugging Mia's sweat-soaked waist.

"Hmm," Mia hummed, gazing at Terra's watering eyes. "Cum on her face. I want to see you ruin her makeup."

"Excellent choice," Jordan rasped before kissing Mia sweetly on the lips. "Take it out of your mouth."

Terra didn't react; she was enjoying the wide and throbbing sensation in the back of her throat. She was slapped by Jordan for her disobedience and immediately did as she was told.

"Stroke it, baby," Jordan said to Mia.

Mia happily wrapped her tiny fingers around Jordan's shaft and pumped as fast as she could. His cock throbbed in her hand before shooting a thick rope of cum along Terra's forehead down to the heart-shaped pendant resting above her cleavage. Mia held Jordan's chest and rubbed his back as he groaned loudly from the release.

"I guess that makes us both sluts," Mia teased, looking at Terra's cum-stained glasses. "Who's in the picture on your pendant?"

"My husband," Terra whispered, breathing heavily. "Now pound me, please."

"Do you think she wants it, Mia?" Jordan teased.

"Nah, she doesn't really want it," Mia teased along.

"What? No. I've waited all this time. I can't wait any longer," Terra begged, crawling up to Jordan and placing her hands on his knees.

"What a weak plea," Jordan sighed.

"Please! I'm begging you. I'm begging you, please. Please do me. I can't take it anymore. Please," Terra screamed.

"If she's going to be a bitch maybe we should treat her like one, Daddy," Mia suggested with a devilish smile.

Jordan smiled along, loving the idea, but also wondering what kind of things went on in Mia's head. He removed his loosened tie and wrapped it around Terra's neck. After tying a firm knot, he pushed her back with his foot. Terra stood on all fours like a dog on a leash, staring into Jordan's eyes.

"Alright, puppy. If you're going to live here there are going to be some rules. But I'm sure you'd know all about rules. And in this house, if you want to be fucked, you follow them," Jordan explained, tugging on the tie.

"First off, everything Daddy says goes. Disobey and you won't get a fucking for a week," Mia said.

"Secondly, you put Mia back on the list and handle each and every single arrangement that ensures we stay together. If you fail to do that, the school, your husband and the world will know what a pathetic whore you are," Jordan added.

"You'll take back everything you said about me, my family, and Daddy. You'll treat us both like your owners and give us respect," Mia added.

"We fuck where I want, when I want. No condoms. And we stop fucking when I say we're done. If you're tired or exhausted you're going to suck it the fuck up," Jordan said.

"Lastly, if you're going to live with Daddy. Your cunt's going to have to learn how to take a beating. So, no whining, okay?" Mia concluded.

Jordan and Mia watched Terra with condescending grins, but Terra loved it. The cold stares she received from her new owners gave her warm chills she would do anything to maintain. She nodded her head after each commandment and particularly enjoyed the last one.

"Alright, get on the bed," Jordan instructed.

Mia stood up to make room for Terra as she crawled on her hands and knees to the bed. Mia slapped Terra's ass as she climbed and Jordan slapped along other shortly after. It wasn't as perky and plump as Mia's, but it was firm and pale; an easy target for leaving handprints.

1...456789