New Discoveries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Ava just laughed. "Gods, you're precious." She gestured for Candi to follow her. "Come."

Candi eagerly hopped off the bed and pranced after Ava, watching her juicy booty sway. "Can... Can you fuck me? Please?"

"We already did, dummy. Twice."

"Oh." Candi pouted, trying to remember. She must have been so focused on pleasuring all the Ms. Belles that she'd missed when Mistress Ava came back to have her way with Candi.

Once they reached Madame Mordaire's office again, Candi found herself stumbling forward as the thick aroma of sweet candles flooded her senses. She mumbled in thanks as a pair of hands helped guide her forward and sat her down in the chair opposite of her madame.

"How did she do?" Madame Mordaire asked, voice even.

"Look for yourself, mother. That's thirty tallies, at least."

"Mm..." Madame Mordaire looked at Candi thoughtfully, tapping a quill against her wooden desk. "She's certainly profitable. Any news on this friend?"

"None. Could've ran off on her."

"No ties to anything?"

"Couldn't find information in her luggage. Good chance she's just a vagabond."

"So... I did, like, good right?" Candi chimed in. She wasn't sure what they were talking about, but she felt as if she should say something. "How much money does that mean I get?"

Madame Mordaire raised an eyebrow. "Money? Why would you get any money?"

Candi blinked. "Um, be... because you said you'd..."

"I said no such thing, young lady. If anything you should be paying me!"

"W...Wuh?"

"I provided you a service: A night of delight. Surely, you're not so stupid to think that sort of thing is free."

Candi bit her lip in confusion. Her mind was foggy with lust and her thoughts moved like molasses, but something about this didn't seem right. Mistress Ava... Aveline had said she could have work for the night. That meant...

Candi furrowed her brow and concentrated as hard as she could.

That meant.... That meant payment! Workers were paid for doing jobs!

"Nuh-uh! You said I could work for the night then-"

And suddenly Mistress Ava was there. She stood in front of Candi's chair, leaned forward to be eye-level with her. The position put Ava's breast right in Candi's view and her scent radiated sweetness and total euphoria. "Oh, honey, you're confused..."

"N-no! Stay away!" Candi gasped, trying to push away, which only served to cause her to fall backward, rolling out of her chair and collapsing onto the cold floor. She quickly recovered and began desperately crawling for the door. M... Candi couldn't quite identify what was wrong with the situation, but alarm bells were beginning to blare in her mind for the first time tonight. Her head spun with the desire to submit and obey instead of run from these beautiful women, but her instincts told her she needed to get away. Now.

The sensation of hands falling on her shoulders made her sigh. A finger running down her spine made those sighs turn into moans. Candi's sensitive skin made each little touch feel like electricity running through her body. "Where are you going, sweetness?" Mistress Ava said. Candi found her crawl slow to a stop as fingers began to knead her ass. She gasped, the pleasure making it impossible to move.

"S-stop..." Candi squeaked.

"If you don't like it then just get up and walk away."

Candi whimpered as she began to feel her juices run down the inside of her leg. She'd... She'd leave in a moment. In just a moment.

"Why'd you try to run away?"

"Because you're, like... like... bad..." Candi whispered, her vision beginning to grow unfocused.

"Really? What makes us so bad?"

"You told me that- ah!" A finger began to trace the rim of Candi's asshole, shattering her train of thought. Her arms began to shake from the pleasure and stress of holding her body up.

"We let you fuck lots of pretty girls. Is that bad?"

"N-no..."

"We gave you a nice room to stay in tonight. Is that bad?" The finger began to make slowly, lazy spirals in and out across the surface of Candi's back door.

"Nuh-uh."

"You got to be all slutty and girly. Was that bad?"

Candi's arms gave out and her upper body toppled forward, her face pressed against the floor while her rear stayed firmly raised, still giving Ava full access. "...No?"

Ava smiled innocently as she wiggled her finger into Candi's hole and began to pump. "So what makes us so bad?"

Candi whined with glee as she began to thrust her ass back into her mistress's finger. Why... Why were they bad? Candi had been so sure a second ago, but now she couldn't remember. Candi giggled. Dumb, silly, stupid, fuckslut Candi. Couldn't keep a single thought in her head... "I, like, I dunno!"

"Then you should apologize."

"Y-yeah," Candi said breathily. That finger was starting to feel really good. "I'm s-so sorry! You're like s-super good! I don...don't know what I was, like, thinking!"

"Good slut." Mistress Ava slid a finger into Candi's mouth. She immediately began to suckle like the docile little whore she was. "And you did have fun tonight, didn't you?"

"Mph!" Candi said enthusiastically.

"And you really want to make it up to us for throwing your little fit here, right?"

Candi nodded bashfully. She really did. She felt so bad for calling them bad, when Candi had so clearly been wrong. It made her feel, like, horrible.

Mistress Ava grinned as she pulled her finger away just as Candi approached the edge, causing her to mewl in disappointment. "Then how would you like to work for us every night and get fucked by cute girls all the time for free?"

Candi slowly blinked her big, vapid eyes.

Every night?

For free?

She giggled. She'd never heard such a good deal before in her life!

~~~

Vellen rubbed his eyes as he crossed the street toward Mordaire's House. It had been a long night. He liked to consider himself in decent enough shape, but moving crates from across town for hours on end had eventually taken its toll on him. At least he'd scraped together enough gold to get him and his mistress to the next town.

As Vellen reached the inn, he found the doors barred by a large man, his arms crossed in defiance at Vellen's presence. "Closed for the day," he grumbled. "Come back tonight."

Vellen blinked bleary eyes at the horizon as dawn quickly made itself known to the world. "I... Don't understand, I'm sorry."

"We. Are. Not. Open. Now," the man said as if speaking to a toddler.

"I understand, but I'm supposed to be meeting someone here."

"All patrons have already left for the night. You'll need to find your friend somewhere else."

"No, you don't understand. She booked a room for the night..."

"For the night?" The man raised an eyebrow. "Folks can only book by the hour here, sir." He took in Vellen and seemed to finally recognize his robes. "Not... That you'd really know that..."

By the hour? Vellen thought. Why would...? Oh no...

"Sir, please, you must let me through," Vellen said insistently, trying to push past them man, who did not seem very content to let that happen.

"No can do."

Vellen stopped in his struggles, then sighed. "You recognize what I am, yes?"

The man shrugged, then nodded.

"Then you must know what a Monk of Drispel is capable of." Vellen took what he hoped was a convincing fighting stance. The man's eyes widened, he took a single step back, then scurried away from Vellen and continued running down the street. Vellen shook his head as he watched. Many rumors had spread across the land about his order--their enigmatic nature made them excellent catalysts for them. Perhaps one of the most absurd ones, however, was that his kind were lethally skilled martial artists. It was almost amusing. Still... Vellen felt a pang of shame for his actions. He didn't like deceiving or intimidating people. However, this time it was a necessary evil.

Vellen pushed his way through the doors of the brothel and began frantically checking every room. A few times he was forced to sheepishly apologize as he walked in on workers in various states of undress, but eventually burst into a room to see Mya sat at a desk as one woman lovingly ran a hand through her hair, while another one slid a quill and small stack of documents toward her. A pungent scent filled the air and Vellen noted several conspicuous gray candles littered about the room.

Wisp wax. Vellen frowned. When burned, the substance weakened one's mind by heightening their libido. Fortunately, Vellen didn't have one of those. "What is going on here?" he demanded.

The woman with the documents only looked surprised for a moment. "You didn't tell me her friend was a monk!" she hissed.

"I didn't know!" the other girl hissed back.

Vellen rushed up to Mya, finding her thoroughly intoxicated to the point that he doubted she could process anything beyond what was right in front of her. She also didn't look particularly... wholesome, either. "Miss, are you all right?"

She blinked up at him. "V-Vellen?"

Vellen looked down and picked up the parchments. They were a contract of servitude. One Mya had been about to sign...

"You do understand that agreements made under the influence are not binding, yes? And, while you two seem inoculated to the wax of these candles, I can identify multiple symptoms that imply that this woman is not," Vellen said. It was difficult keeping his tone calm, as he had been trained, but he managed it anyway.

The middle-aged woman behind the desk frowned at him. "Is this what we're doing? Fine, then! Take her!"

"Not so fast." Vellen held up a finger. "From the looks of it, she also appears to have been employed for the night. Yet, it seems that she has yet to receive her payment for it."

The woman gave him a smug grin. "I wish I could give it to her, but I'm afraid agreements made under the influence aren't binding... Isn't that right?"

Vellen glanced over to the other woman, who appeared just as self-satisfied as her... mother? Aunt? There was certainly some resemblance. "That is correct. However," Vellen paused, then leaned forward, planting his palms on the desk. "We can both agree that it would be woefully unlawful to seduce and brainwash a patron of yours into your workforce without giving them an actual wage, would it not?"

The two stared at each other for a long moment, as still as statues. Finally, the woman broke the silence. "Yes... we can." She worked a muscle in her jaw. "Aveline, get the girl her money."

"But mother-!"

"Do it!"

The girl scampered off and Vellen nodded in thanks. "Pleasure doing business with you. Come, miss, it's time to leave."

"Hm?" Mya said. She'd quietly started rubbing her thighs together during their discussion and obviously hadn't been paying attention. "Oh! Ok! Um... Bye, Madame Mordaire! It's been, like, a lot of fun!"

~~~

Vellen exited Mordaire's House, carrying his mistress in his arms. It seemed that after they had gotten out of proximity to the wisp wax and collected her earnings that she finally realized how truly exhausted she was and almost collapsed onto the floor.

"How do you feel, miss?" Vellen asked, softly. Based on her condition, he suspected they had used some other toxin on her, as well. Fortunately, it didn't seem to have any negative effects.

"'M okay..." She said groggily, nuzzling into Vellen's shoulder. "Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to a bathhouse to get cleaned up before we meet with our coach. We'll have time to sleep during the ride."

"That's... Um... Good. Do we, like, have enough money?"

"Yes, miss. With our gold combined, I imagine we'll be able to make it to Auspice City before needing to scrounge up some more."

Mya giggled, seeming to find the name funny for some reason. "Yay..." She yawned. "Hey, Vellen?"

"Yes?"

"I wasn't very good to you on the way here, was I?" She fiddled with a fold of his robe, looking reflective. "I'm sorry."

Vellen looked down at her with a soft smile as he continued to carry her down the street. "It is already forgotten, miss."