All Comments on 'New England Triad Ch. 05'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

A natural progression of the plot and Ann is making the moves this time. Good for her. Stephen is keeping his suffering to himself although if this continues he seems sure to object . . . but on what basis? 5.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Loving this series, and the fact that it's different from other writing on this site. The interplay among the characters is interesting and leaves one wanting to know what's next. Nice work, Peter.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Mediocre trash but what else can one expect from all these retread writers we have now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is refreshing to read a story that treats women with pubic hair as normal, which it is of course, contrary to what the Internet would have you believe. Your story is well written and reads like something that has some reality to it, which of course makes it more readable. Ten inch cocks and men who can satisfy three or four women are not realistic, nor does that make for interesting characters. Dev might have been a bit outside my comfort zone, but there is a lot more to enjoy in the story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars. Stephen is the last one who should be complaining. Ann had strayed, but the door had been shut. He is the one that opened it again. What's good for the gander is good for the goose. Judge not lest you be judged. Stephen and Ann need to work this out. I have no answer for them, and all I have to tell them is there are always unintended consequences. Ann found that out, and Stephen is now aware of it too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jamal like his whores hairy. Feets talking like these is real people.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

The absolute worst thing that any writer can do is try to appeal to each and every kink in the book using a single story and the same characters. You took a pretty good beginning and totally ruined it by trying to appeal to too broad of an audience. If you want to do golden showers, great. Write a SEPARATE STORY just for that. You want to do interracial, WRITE A SEPARATE STORY! Don't try to cram everything into one, even over the course of multiple chapters.

-

I became invested in your story because it was about a decent husband who ends up with a girlfriend pretty much by accident. He didn't set out to cheat on his wife. The wife meets the girlfriend and they actually like each other becoming friends then lovers themselves. You should have kept the story within that scope. This isn’t a polyamory story any longer. This is just an open marriage story without boundaries. Extremely disappointing. 1/5 for the third time in a row.

-

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

This chapter was a definite fail for me.

KlitomaticKlitomatic3 months ago

Seems a bridge too far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES