New Explorations - The Finale

Story Info
The threesome moves into even more unexplored areas.
1.2k words
4.44
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" I hear as I open my eyes. Aaron is pointing at the strapon that you left hanging from one of the chairs. I hear you giggle as I can feel my face flush.

"It's a strapon," you explain, going over and bringing it back to Aaron so he can get a closer look.

"But what did you do with it? Did you have another girl here?" Aaron asks, confused.

"No silly! I fucked the professor's ass with it before you came. It was so fucking hot!" I wasn't sure how this would turn out, so I just lay on the bed, pretending to be asleep. I couldn't help it if my cock started to stiffen.

"Really? He liked that?" Aaron asked, somewhat incredulously.

"Oh my god! He loved it. He came buckets. It was so hot!"

"Wow. I think I'd like to see that." At those words, my cock was once again rock hard. I stirred, pretending to wake up.

"Oh good! You're awake. Professor, Aaron here would like to see the strapon in action. Would you mind?" You ask me playfully.

"Um, really? I'm not sure," I say, not wanting to sound too eager. But you reach down and find my hard cock, giving it a squeeze.

"Is that right? Well somebody here says different!" You laugh. And standing up, you start to put on your fake cock. Aaron and I can't take our eyes off of you as you pull the strap on up your hips, your cock sticking out between your legs.

"Wow," Aaron whispers as I let out a sigh of desire and anticipation.

"Lay on your back," you command, the tone of authority back in your voice, "and lift up your legs." I do as I'm told, my hard cock laying against my stomach as I lift my legs into the air, exposing my ass to you.

You take the lube and start stroking your cock, getting it oiled up in preparation. As you approach my ass, your cock in your hand, Aaron moves closer so that he can watch the penetration. I see his eyes widen as you push the head of your fat cock slowly into me, meeting some resistance. You push it in harder until the head pops in. I can then feel the shaft of your cock going into my until you are all the way there.

"That is so fucking hot," Aaron says under his breath. His eyes are glued to your cock fucking my ass as you slowly start to fuck me. He lifts his gaze from my ass to your face and leans in, kissing you passionately.

The sight of you two kissing makes my cock throb, twitching uncontrollably. I don't know how you could have seen it, with your eyes closed, but maybe it was a sixth sense. Taking Aaron's hand in yours you brought them both down to my aching cock. At the first touch, I felt his hand flinch slightly, but with your encouragement, he relaxed and the feeling of both of your hands stroking my cock sent me eyes rolling into the back of my head. After another minute of fucking me on my back, you tell me to turn around and get on my hands and knees. My legs are tired from being held in that position, so I gladly agree, flipping over and presenting my ass to you.

You push into my ass hard, making me gasp. Done with fucking me slowly, you start to pound me harder and faster. Concentrating on the feeling of your big cock fucking my ass, I'm surprised when I see that Aaron has moved in front of me, his semi-erect cock just an inch from my mouth.

I hesitate for only an instant. I'm so worked up by the situation, I doubt there's anything I wouldn't do at this point. I reach out and take the head of his cock into my mouth. I slowly suck more of it in, feeling it become fully erect as I start to bob up and down on it. It's so big, at first I can only take a few inches into my mouth. But as I relax, I'm able to take more. The taste of you on his cock turns me on even more.

"Oh my god, that's hot!" I hear you say as your fucking intensifies. I can more sense than see that the two of you are kissing above me as you pound my ass and I suck on his cock. It's certainly a night of new experiences! Not only have I had my first pegging, and threesome, but now I'm sucking on my first cock as well!

After another minute, you say you need me to fuck you, and you get on your hands and knees, your strapon still dangling between your legs. I position myself behind you and my hard cock slides into your super wet pussy. You feel amazing after having been fucked earlier.

I grab your hips and start fucking you, the feeling of your pussy is so amazing! Aaron's cock is right in front of you and you suck him into your mouth, obviously doing a better job than I did. I reach down to grab your swinging breasts, massaging them before I find your nipples and give them each a pinch. At this, you moan around his cock.

As you focus on your pleasure, you stop sucking on him, and he moves off the bed. At first I think he's just going to watch me fuck you, but then I sense him on the bed behind me and he pushes my back down so that my ass goes up in the air. With one hand he spreads my cheeks while the other guides his cock into my still lubricated ass.

I can't believe it, but his cock is even bigger than the strapon! I can feel the head of his cock and each throbbing vein as he pushes into me, inch by inch. The heat of a real cock is different than the strapon, and I gasp in pleasure and pain as my ass stretches to accommodate him.

As his cock entered my ass, I had stopped fucking you. You squirm in frustration, drawing my attention back to you. It's awkward at first, trying to get into the right rhythm, but soon you and Aaron are mostly still, while I fuck you back and forth. With each stroke I'm first fucking your pussy and then having my ass fucked as I pull out of you.

I start this slowly, luxuriating in the feeling of my cock fucking your tight wet pussy and my ass being pounded by a large hard cock. But soon I speed up, our three moans mingling in the air as we are lost to all but our sexual desires.

Faster and faster. I grab your hips, fucking you hard, feeling and seeing your cock flap between your legs. Behind me, Aaron has grabbed my hips as his cock goes in and out of my no-longer virgin ass.

Harder and faster, I can feel our three orgasms approaching together. Yours hits first, your pussy contracting around my cock. That sends me over the edge and my cum shoots inside of you. Then Aaron lets out a roar and buries his cock in my ass as he cums. The feeling of his cum in my ass if like nothing I've ever experienced before.

We collapse on the bed, completely spent, but each of us knowing that we've opened up boundaries we never thought we would. And there's no going back.