All Comments on 'New Family Rules Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Good yarn...sexy!

Have enjoyed each new adventure and am looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good

This is a very good story. 5***** so far. I hope that it stays relatively small groups who have a lot of affection within and not big swinger groups of 20 or 30 people who are semi-strangers. And it stays centered on Harry, Amanda and Gwen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No detail

It's pretty dull to read. Very little detail, lacking in descriptions of people's bodies, how they react during sexual situations, etc.

It's almost clinical.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
Great nudist experience.

I loved your story. I hope you continue to write about what they do. Especially him fucking his sister and Amanda.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago

very good continuation. lobed the nude side to the sex side. so hope for more nude adventures. Hope for another inclusion of coach hill maybe with her on the track nude also. Keep up the chapters. hope for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Missed Event

The closeness between Amanda and Gwen was unexplored, even after Gwen had commented about the tits of the bar tender.

The story needed a two-some between Amanda and Gwen and then a three-some among Harry, Amanda, and Gwen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Paradise Lake

I know you never mentioned the name of the resort, but by your description it sounds like Paradise Lakes in Lutz. I went there a few years back, only I didn't have a beautiful girlfriend to enjoy it with, but I enjoyed it thoroughly just the same. Great story, keep it up, it's keeping me UP.LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

This was a GREAT series. It wasn't just about sex. The characters were emotionally invested in each other which made the story so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you write the parents swing sex involving kids

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

The chapters get better & better! This one was full of sex...yet, Gwen, Amanda, and Harry bond so well; you can tell how much they 💘 LOVE each other. I see this continuing on.

Like another reader, I wonder who else is going to show (back) up...the tennis coach? The next door neighbor to the Turner's?

Five (5) stars!!

olblueyesolblueyes7 days ago

enjoying this tale, keep writing, you will improve,,sorely lacking in details of sexual situations, the ladies and mens bodies,,,author keeps reminding us that the kids are nude..also resorts require guests to carry a towel to put on seats. restaurants usually ask guests to be clothed significantly and the ladies like to wear something showy and sexy, especially at dances or functions...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous