New Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fucking his hand while fantasizing about his hot mouth as my orgasm continued to build deep inside me. His index finger was circling my asshole and driving me crazy. It was such a fucking tease, but I loved it. I needed to cum.

His finger grazed my puckering asshole while he pumped me back and forth in his fist, and it was just too much to handle. I arched my back and groaned while I shot stream after stream of hot cum all over my stomach and chest. I kept pumping out cum as I coated his fingers while he slowly guided me up and down with the gentlest touch and then licked a few drops off my chest.

I looked over at you and noticed the HUGE smile on your face while your hand was still between your legs. I had a feeling you were gonna need to cum tonight too. Jay wiped his hand on his shorts and I used my shirt to clean up the small mess that now remained on my chest and stomach.

I shook my head and then rose to my feet. I grabbed my shorts and boxer briefs, thanked our hosts, and headed toward the door while holding your hand and dragging you with me.

Jay seemed perplexed and shouted, "Hey! What about me?"

I just laughed and said, "Maybe next time! Thanks again for the beer!" as I walked out the door and kissed you hard in the hallway.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12