New Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Things heat up, and the sextet mixes it up even more.
2.6k words
4.65
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like someone flipped a switch.

Suzie transformed almost instantly from a coy, demure young woman, into a sex machine, cock obsessed nymph. Before Mark and I could even get a sense of what was happening, she took full control of the whole situation with the two of us, and we were immediately subjected to her burning desires and commands.

She ordered us both, "Sit on the ledge."

And we gladly obliged, Mark and I exchanging a somewhat surprised and also a little amused look.

She stood between us, and for a few minutes was content with kissing us, going from my mouth to Mark's. She was a great kisser...her lips were soft and full, and the play of her tongue lead us to imagine what else could she do with it. As we kissed, she had her hands around each of our cocks, stroking in a nice slow rhythm, getting us full-on hard.

Taking a break from kissing, she looked right at me, then over at Mark, "You boys are all nice and hard for little me? Do you want to feed me those yummy cocks? And after, will we go inside so you can both take turns fucking my. tight. little. pussy?"

She punctuated the last three words in rhythm with fist pumping our cocks. "Oh, she's a naughty little thing..." I thought to myself.

"Be careful what you wish for little one." Mark replied. "Peter and I can give you a pretty good ride."

Without missing a beat, she replied,

"Is that a threat? Or a promise?"

Those were her last words before she bent at the hips over Mark's cock, and in one smooth move, engulfed his entire member down her throat, all the way to his engorged balls.

She stayed there for a second, her tongue reaching out and licking the base of his cock, before pulling all the way back up, leaving his member slick with her saliva.

"Holy shit, girl!" Mark was completely caught off guard by her deep throating skills.

"Do you think you can handle me?" she defiantly asked him.

She then repeated her little deep throat trick, this time ramming my entire cock down her throat, pushing herself as deep as she could possibly get, on the verge on gagging. It was like she was a bottomless cavern. She released me with a loud pop, before returning to Mark, pumping him a few times with her hungry mouth, and starting again on me.

"Fuck Mark," I exhaled as she was going up and down my shaft, "I think she means business."

Seeing our stunned, and pleased, expressions, Steve giggled, "Maybe you boys should proceed with caution. My baby girl might end up showing you a thing or two!"

On the other side of the hot tub, things had escalated quickly also.

Brandy and Roxane were literally draped on either side of Steve's muscular body, and the three were trading kisses, from Steve to one of the two ladies, or between the two ladies, as Steve hungrily watched them.

His huge hands were caressing them all over, his dark skin contrasting sexily against their pale flesh, as he squeezed their breasts and their nipples, or going down their backs to molest the soft skin of their asses.

Each girl had at least one hand under the water line and although you couldn't see, if was easy to figure out that they were rubbing his cock either one at a time or jointly, and most likely were spending a little time playing with each other's pussy as well. The trio was a squirming mass of kissing and fondling, and finally, her breath short and raspy, Brandy said, "I think we need to take this party inside...who's with me?"

She never needed to ask twice, and in no time, we had gathered drinks, bathrobes and discarded bathing suits and made our way inside.

The living room adjacent to the deck was huge and cozy, with a massive stone fireplace on one side, and the wall to ceiling windows with a view of the deck and the lake and mountains beyond. There were several seating options including two massive leather couches facing each other, perpendicular to the fireplace.

I went to the kitchen to refill everyone's drinks, and Roxane came over to help.

While away from everyone, I took a minute to observe her spectacular body, then pulled her in close to me and gave her deep, passionate kiss.

Catching her breath, she whispered, "What was that about, lover?"

"Just a reminder, and my way of telling you how much I love you." I replied my gaze deep in hers. "We're about to go and get nasty with our new and our old friends, and wanted to gut-check, make sure everything was all good."

Reaching down to grab my again hardening cock, she stared deeply in my eyes and confirmed, "You know I want this as much as you do. Exploring with Brandy and Mark, and now with Steve and Suzie, is super exciting and is giving us, giving me, the chance to live out all my fantasies and best of all, to share these moments with you. I love you and always will, and sex with our friends is extraordinary, wild, and fucking naughty...but you know I'll always want to be with you at the end of the day."

"I love you too babe, and you know I feel the same way. Now, if you don't let go of me, I'm going to fuck right here on the kitchen counter...let's go join our friends?"

With one last kiss and one more tug of my member, we grabbed the drinks and returned to the living room, where Mark had added a few logs to the massive fire in the fireplace, making things all nice and cozy.

He had then joined Suzie on one of the couches and they were already wrapped up in a deep kiss, the redhead having seized Mark's cock while he had one hand between her legs, and the other caressing her breast and pinching her nipples, making moan in his mouth.

But Rox and I stopped in our tracks when we took a look at the other couch, where Steve was sitting, his legs spread open.

Brandy was kneeling in front of him and was (trying to) give head to the biggest cock either of us had ever seen.

"Fuuuuck!" exhaled Roxy when she saw the huge brown shaft that Brandy was hopelessly trying to fit in her mouth.

"Fuck is right Roxy baby, and you better come down here and help me take care of this bad boy."

Setting the drinks on the table, Roxane walked over to their couch, her glorious body naked and swaying, and knelt beside her lover. Brandy removed her mouth from Steve's tool for a second to greet Roxane with a deep kiss, but kept a hand on him to jerk him while she did so.

Brandy guided Roxane closer, "Come close baby girl, help me suck this beautiful cock."

Both ladies leaned in and wrapped their mouths on each side of Steve's giant ebony tool. They licked and sucked him all the way up and down his length, licking all the way down to the base before going back up and meeting at the tip of his member, their tongues dancing around the massive head and in and out of each other's mouths.

Steve was grunting with lust and kept encouraging them, vocally expressing his pleasure and desire.

I snuggled in close to Suzie's back, kissing her back and shoulders, my hands exploring her fine alabaster skin all the way down to that glorious ass.

"Lift up for me, sweetie." I whispered in her ear.

Turning lenghtways on the couch, she got on her knees while at the same time, Mark moved a bit further down the other end of the couch to give her more room to spread out, and also so that her head was now perfectly lined up with his massive erection that she engulfed in one swift move in her bottomless mouth, making Mark grunt like a beast of pleasure.

Kneeling behind Suzie, I now had a full view and access to her spectacular ass, caressing it gently, then spreading it wide open so I could dive in and lick her to my heart's content.

"Oh that feels good!" she said in between sucking Mark. "Yes, lick my ass and my pussy. Get me good and wet so you can fuck me. I want you both to fuck me hard."

I was more than happy to oblige, even if she needed no help from me to get wet. Her pussy was already dripping sweet juices that I was happy to lap up.

A sudden loud moan coming from Brandy caught my attention and I took a look just in time to see that the girls had Steve lying down, and Roxy was riding and grinding her pussy over his face, moaning at the pleasures his mouth and tongue were giving her.

Brandy 's loud moan came as she was trying to get her pussy down on Steve's cock. The girth of his cock was stretching her wet pussy, and she needed a few shifts up and down of her hips before getting all of him inside her.

"Oh fuck Roxy, you're going to have to ride this dick after. Oh my, oh yes, pump me baby!"

Brandy exhaled and leaned forward onto Roxy's back, hanging on desperately, as from below her, Steve had started to furiously pump his cock in and out of Brandy, making her yelp with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

The contrast of Steve's dark skin and the two ladies pale bodies was incredibly hot, and to see them in a sexy tangled mess was a sight I'd never forget.

Suzie brought me back to my duties, reaching back and literally shoving my face in between her cheeks.

"That's it. Lick that ass, you dirty man. Get that hole nice and wet. I'm going to be ready to get fucked soon."

Suzie's dirty mouth was driving me totally crazy. And Mark too I guess, as he said, "Watch that pretty mouth of yours, little miss. Or you're going to get that ride I promised."

Without missing a beat, she dared him, "Come, on big boy. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

Grabbing both her arms, Mark dragged her up to him and pinned her against his chest. His eyes were burning with intense desire and lust.

"Get on my cock." he commanded.

Spreading her legs on either side of him, she wasted no time in empaling herself on his cock, her hips immediately starting a back and forth grinding motion.

"Uh, yes, just like that. That feels good. Is that all you got?" she teased him...and she defiantly looked back at me.

Oh the little vixen was in for it. Reaching for the lube that someone (?) had placed on the coffee table, I applied a generous glob of lotion at the entrance of her ass and on my rock hard cock.

"Come on!" she spurred me on, "Come on and fuck my ass."

Climbing up to her, I placed the head of my cock at her puckered hole and pressed gently, not wanting to hurt her. I didn't need to worry. Her opening gave way with little resistance, making me think that if Steve had already tapped that ass with that monster cock, she could take me with no problem...and she did.

Pushing herself back onto me, my dick slipped right in all the way to the hilt as my stomach came to rest on her ass. I could feel Mark's cock through he thin member of her wall, and in unison, we started pumping the little minx for all she was worth.

"MMMmmmmyess, that's it. Fuck me hard, both of you!" she moaned.

On the other couch, the ladies had indeed switched places, except that now Brandy was lying down, her throbbing pussy being tended to by Roxane's gentle mouth and tongue. Steve was kneeling behind Rox and pumping his massive tool in and out of her pussy so fast and so hard that I thought he was going to tear her in half.

Roxane was mewing of pleasure with each slam of his cock inside her, doing her best to stay in contact with Brandy 's clit.

Brandy was meanwhile cheering Steve on, "Yeah honey, fuck that sweet little pussy. Come on stud, fuck her good. You're making her moan on my clit, and if you keep it up, I'm going to come soon."

All of us were nearing climax, it seemed like, and Brandy 's dirty words set up a chain reaction of orgasms.

And as she predicted, Brandy was the first to come, drenching Roxane's hungry mouth with her sweet juices, at the same time as Roxane succumbed to Steve's assaults. She let out a loud yell as she violently came, her pussy convulsing around Steve's cock.

No longer able to hold back, Steve withdrew from Roxane's love tunnel and with a bestial grunt, exploded all over her, sending long thick ropes of sperm all over her ass and her back.

Roxanne collapsed on top of Brandy, completely spent, as Brandy reached around and rubbed Steve's cum on her back, then bringing her fingers to her mouth, tasting him and then kissing Roxanne in a cum-filled kiss.

Hearing and seeing the action next to us sent our own threesome into a frenzy of orgasms as well.

Suzie was riding, bucking, grinding herself into a wailing orgasm, her juices flowing freely onto Mark's cock and my balls, drenching us as she screamed in ecstasy.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head, arching her back so I could fuck her even deeper, while Mark put his hand around her throat, squeezing it gently.

Making good on his earlier promise, Mark ordered Suzie before releasing her, "Now you're going to get on your knees, baby girl, and you're going to finish what you started."

With a huge grin on her face, and knowing exactly what was coming, Suzie got on her knees as Mark and I stood to either side of her. She grabbed our cocks and was furiously sucking one then the other getting us closer and closer to coming.

"Open your mouth." I said as I turned her head towards me. "I'm going to come."

Eagerly she continued sucking and pumping me until I came with a loud grunt, filling her mouth with my juices.

There was so much cum that some dribbled onto her chin and down to her breasts. She barely had time to catch her breath as Mark turned her towards him and slipped his bulging cock in her mouth.

"I'm going to come too...suck me good, baby."

And she did. Pumping him with one hand as her mouth furiously went up and down his shaft.

With a grunt, Mark exploded all over the young woman's face, ropes and ropes of semen streaming her face, her neck and breasts. Suzie wiped as much cum as she could from her face and breasts, bringing her fingers to her mouth and making a show to everyone of sucking and licking them and swallowing all that she could.

Exhausted, we all collapsed on the couches, our heads spinning from the incredible sex that had just taken place.

"Wow." said Brandy.

"Yeah" was all Roxane could manage.

"You two are incredibly sexy." said Steve to his two lovers. "That was some serious action."

"Oh my god, I came so hard." said Mark, still panting from his orgasm.

I stayed silent, still amazed and somewhat surprised by how the seemingly innocent and demure Suzie had turned into a full fledged fuck-toy in no time.

So I shouldn't have been surprised when she said to the group, while still gathering and licking Mark's and my juices from her face and breasts:

"That was fucking awesome...who's ready for round two?"

...to be continued.