New Friends Pt. 04

Story Info
The six friends continue their fuck-fest.
2.7k words
4.35
4.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up right after New Friends PT.3. Part 4 explores further group sex ideas, including some bisexual male action.

We all burst out laughing at Suzie's provocative joke. But we also understood that she wasn't kidding when her hand slipped down to her still-drenched pussy and started caressing herself in front of everyone.

She clearly was one that you shouldn't judge on first impressions. From the shy, demure attitude that she gave off when first meeting us outside by the hot tub, she had turned out to be this insatiable, limitless, fuck-hungry vixen.

Steve tried to temper his girlfriend's enthusiasm, "Come on, baby. How about you let us catch our breath a little?"

Roxane and Brandy also looked like they needed a break to freshen up, so Brandy grabbed both girls by the hand, and said, "Come with me my lovelies. Let's leave the boys some time to recover, while the three of us can have some fun time in the shower."

The men groaned as we could already imagine what that meant, but judging by the state of our three deflated cocks, a rest was indeed required before diving into another round with these three minxes.

The ladies made a show of swinging their lovely asses on the way up the stairs leading to the master bedroom with its giant-sized shower.

The three of them had no problem fitting in. The hot water felt good, and in no time they were soaping each other up, hands roaming all over each other, taking turns kissing each other.

It didn't take long for Suzie to kneel in front of Brandy and start licking her pussy, while Roxane was licking the buxom brunettes' nipples.

Brandy was already on weakened legs, and was now virtually shaking from all the attention she was receiving.

With a breathless voice, she said "I can't stand much longer. Take me to bed. Let's go take care of each other."

*****

Meanwhile the guys were crashed on their respective couches, still on the sexual high from what had gone on a few minutes ago.

I just couldn't help myself and asked Steven, "Dude! Where did you find that woman! She looks so tame and yet she's so wild!"

"Ah ha!" Steven grinned. "I met Suzie a few months ago while on a trip to Jamaica. She was a physiotherapist at the resort where I was staying. My knee was flaring up, and I went to see her for a massage session. Let's just say that massage table barely survived the thorough fucking she gave me. We've been together since."

Steve got up and made his way to the bar to make a fresh round of drinks. He was quite the physical specimen. You didn't have to be gay or even bi to admire his toned body, and muscular physique.

I reflected to myself at that moment that the three of us were still naked, and all seemed totally comfortable carrying on that way.

Steve returned to the living room with the new round of drinks, his massive tool dangling between his legs.

A puzzled look on his face, he then asked, "Can I ask you boys something? I respect everyone's choices and preferences, but I'm curious as to why you have this no guy-on-guy rule within your group, but just about everything else is in play?"

I was a little surprised by his question, and so was Mark, I guess, as he just stammered, "Well, ah, just because, dude. Ah, I don't know, but we ain't gay, you know? I don't want any dude near my ass or any of that."

Steve chuckled, "You misunderstood my question. I didn't ask if you were gay. Being gay, and being open to receive from, or give sexual attention to, another man are two completely different things."

"Ok, I hear you." I chimed in. "But then why does it seem so...freaky."

"Yeah, brother. I don't think that's something I'd want to try." Mark continued.

"Are you saying you swing that way?"

Steve laughed and said, "All I'm saying is that sex is sex, and what feels good, feels good. You've both just witnessed the ladies kissing, caressing and licking each other's pussies. Does that make them lesbians? Why can they enjoy same sex affection, and we can't? Would me sucking your cock make you gay? If I say I think Peter has a nice body and a nice dick, does that make me gay?"

I admit he had me thinking, and he had valid points. But I wasn't sure I wanted to go there, and Mark even looked a little grossed out.

"Listen." Steve continued, "I love women. There's nothing like being inside one, or a beautiful pair of titties, or an ass like my Suzie's. But let me tell you, some of the best head I've received have been from guys that were in bed with Suzie and me. I kid you not."

As Steve went on to describe some of the erotic encounters he had in the past involving women and men, a strange thing happened. All three of us were getting hard again, and there was no way to hide it.

I felt comfortable enough to start running my hand along my hardening shaft, and Steve was just plain massively hard again just talking about his previous lovers. Mark looked a little uneasy still, perhaps embarrassed to admit that the images described by his buddy were actually making his cock get hard.

"Ok!", Mark exclaimed as he suddenly stood up, his cock at full mast. "Before any of you two clowns decide to start sucking each other's dicks, how about we go upstairs and see what's happening with the girls. It's awfully quiet up there, isn't it?"

"Ah ah ah...ok buddy!" Steve said with a laugh. "Your mouth is saying no, but your cock is telling me otherwise! And the way Pete is slowly jerking off tells me he's at least curious and thinking about it."

I probably blushed and let go of my cock in a hurry, but confessed, "Ok you caught me. I guess I need a little time to process what you're saying. I can't deny that there is logic to what you're saying, and some if it is exciting, obviously. But for now I think Mark is right and we should head upstairs."

I almost added "Before I ask you to suck my cock to see how it feels." but thought better of it under the circumstances, and kept that to myself.

Steve feigned a quick move reaching to grab Mark's cock, but agreed, "All right guys. Let's go join the ladies and see what kind of trouble we can all get into with them three."

He winked and smiled at us, before leading the way up the stairs, his huge penis leading the way like a battering ram.

Sure enough, as we got upstairs and close to the master bedroom, sounds of moaning and pleasure made its way out to us.

We entered the bedroom noiselessly, the three of us already sporting huge erections, and the sight before us was incredibly erotic.

The girls were set up in a triangle, each of them giving loving attention to a pussy while receiving the same from the other girl. Brandy was avidly licking Roxanne's pussy, and she in turn had her face buried in Suzie's incredible ass licking her and fingering her at the same time. Suzie was closing up the loop, her mouth latched on to Brandy's cunt who was in the throes of yet another explosive orgasm.

We each climbed on the bed, offering our cocks for the ladies to latch onto, which they did eagerly. Brandy grabbed a hold of Mark's cock as he pulled her up and close the edge of the bed, making her head hang down the bed. In this position, he could fully slide his cock in and out of her mouth. I watched, fascinated, as her throat bulged each time he would push his cock as deep as it could go.

I was so engrossed by Mark's throat-fucking, that didn't notice Suzie crawling towards my cock. She stopped just a few inches from it and the next thing I knew, Steve reached over and wrapped his massive hand around my rod and jerked it a few times before feeding it to his grinning girlfriend.

"Fuck that's so hot.", whispered Roxanne before climbing over Suzie to get to Steve's awaiting tool.

Steve gave me a sideways smile, indicating he was happy with my reaction before turning his attention to Roxanne, reaching across her body to go play with her clit while she was giving his cock a good tongue lashing.

I was lost in the rapture of Suzie's blowjob when Brandy announced she was ready for a break, and retreated to the big comfy chair to regain her thoughts and energy, content with slowly fingering herself while she enjoyed the debauchery taking place in front of her eyes.

Steve signaled Mark to come over to join him and Roxane, montionning him to come and stand next to his side.

Mark hesitated for a beat, then made his way next to his buddy, and stood by him, unsure of what was going to happen next.

"Grab his cock took baby", Steve gently urged Roxanne, and she understood immediately what was being asked of her.

Not letting go of Steve's cock with her left hand, she reached up with her right hand and grabbed Mark's cock, making him moan instantly. Pulling him up closer to her, she was then able to wrap her lips around the head, lick all along his length down to his balls. She repeated the move several times, all the while still jerking off Steve.

She then switched her attention over to Steve, and repeated the process, bringing him closer to her still. The next time she switched over to suck Mark, his cock was merely a couple of inches away from the head of Steve's dick...getting closer and closer.

"Fuuuuck.", Mark's trembling voice betrayed his excitement. His breath was getting shorter as the gap between his white cock and Steve's black tool was slowly narrowing.

"Fuck yeah baby.", I encouraged Roxanne, "Suck them both!".

Roxanne took a break from sucking either of them, mesmerized at her own work. She finally pulled them both at once, making their heads touch, and making both men groan at once.

She rubbed the slick caps against each other, twisting them in circles, all the while continuing her up and down motions along both shafts.

When she moved in closer to try and take both in her mouth at once, we all gasped, amazed that she was able to do so, and excited to watch both men rub their cocks against each other.

"So hot", came the whisper from Brandy. She was now fully fingering her cunt, two fingers from one hand going in and out of her, while she rubbed and rubbed her clit with her other hand.

Suzie took a break from sucking me, and turned herself around on her knees for a better view, at the same time presenting me with her spectacular ass.

"Fuck me...and I want to watch", she coo'ed.

More than happy to oblige, I slid my cock up and down her slit a few times, before pushing it in her dripping wet cunt.

She moaned loudly at the penetration then cheered on "Come on Roxie, make them cum!"

Steve was grinning from ear to ear and went as far as placing his hand on Mark's ass, massaging it slowly. By this point, Mark had completely dropped all inhibitions and was simply enjoying the discovery of all these sensations...being so close to Steve...feeling his rigid tool against his own... the softness of his head as Roxanne rubbed them together...Roxanne's incredible mouth and constant jerking off...

It was just all too much. Mark practically yelled "Oh fuck I'm losing it.. I'm going to cum...ooooh fuck!"

And just as he said it, Mark's cock shot out several huge stands of jizz, some hitting Roxanne's face, some falling back down on his own cock, some splashing across to Steve's cock, who looked dangerously close to exploding too.

Roxanne did her best to suck Mark clean, but there was just too much cum, and as she kept pumping Steve, he too started growling like a beast, his cock erupting all over Roxanne and both their cocks.

"Ohhh fuuuuck" Steve yelled. He and Mark were both spasming from their orgasm, the beautiful Roxanne still between them carefully licking and swallowing all that she could get from both cocks, her face covered from both discharges.

"OK. That's it. I need to get fucked.", Brenda exclaimed as she got up from her couch to come and join Suzie and I. "You" she pointed at me, "On your back. Now! And you, you get to sit on his face" she ordered Suzie.

I couldn't have asked for a better situation, so I promptly laid down on my back, the lovely Suzie straddling my shoulders and lowering her pussy on my awaiting mouth.

Meanwhile, Brenda climbed across me and mounted me reverse cowgirl, intent on riding the living hell out of my cock while giving the other three a full view of her pussy getting rammed.

I felt her glide her way on my cock and immediately start to ride on it. Meanwhile, I was busy lapping all I could from Suzie's dripping cunt, sucking her clit, and reaching up to squeeze her perky tits.

After a few minutes I heard Brandy say "Come here, hon, and lick my clit while this stud pumps me from below!"

I felt someone settle between my legs and knew they were hitting the spot when Brandy froze in mid air, and ordered me to fuck her hard. "Come on stud...fuck that pussy. Come on, Steve baby...lick that cunt!"

Steve? I was sure he didn't mind being in his position, but I was still surprised when I felt my cock slip out of Brandy, only to be immediately engulfed all the way to the hilt by Steve's hungry mouth.

The feeling was dizzying. He obviously had experience sucking dick, as he proceed to give me one of the better blowjobs ever. Brandy couldn't wait any longer and urged Steve "Put it back in, Steve...stop hogging this beautiful cock and stick it back in me...I'm almost there."

I felt Steve's hand grab my cock and point it back towards Brandy's gaping hole. I felt the warmth of her sheath as she dropped on it and started pumping me. It only took her a minute, from both getting fucked and Steve sucking her clit, and she literally exploded on me.

Jet after jet of cum squirted from her pussy, as she yelled from the overwhelming feeling of cumming. Her orgasm must have triggered Suzie, as she came almost at the same time, drenching me with her sweet juices.

Steve kept up his lapping of Brandy's pussy, in the process licking my balls and my exposed shaft. It was my turn to announce I was coming,

"Oh fuck...Steve man....fuck I'm going to coooomeee!!!"

Steve took his mouth off my cock just as it started to blow, but he kept jerking it slowly, milking every drop out of it as it splashed all over Brandy's belly and pussy.

I was done. We were all spent, everyone having cum multiples times. Suzie collapsed in Steve's arms. Brandy stretched out next to me, where Mark came over to lie with her.

Roxanne crawled over to me, her beautiful face still sticky for Steve and Mark's loads, but I didn't care. I just wanted her in my arms....needed to reconnect with her.

Now that the ice was broken, and that Mark and I both had our first taste of bi experience, it opened many many possibilities for the six of us to continue exploring, which we did for the rest of the weekend.

Somehow, Mark and I never would touch each other whenever it was just our two couples. I guess we needed Steve to be there to guide us along, which he did happily, whenever Suzie and him would join us.

Whenever it was the six of us, the sex was limitless.