New Generations 02, the Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen glanced at Debs, and me, and then once more into the dressing area before stepping toward us. Debs turned to the door, pulling it shut as the two of them left the room.

I stepped forward to where I could see into the dressing area, and to Sara, standing with her back to the mirrors, facing me.

If there had been any doubt in my mind about whether Sara really wanted sex or not, it disappeared when I saw the apparition standing in front of the mirror. No longer naked, now she was dressed in a red diaphanous nighty. Underneath, an open cup bra supported and displayed her breasts, the satiny material resting against the hard points of her nipples. A red panty filled out the outfit; I didn't at first realize that the panty had a split crotch. All I could do was stop, stunned, and said "Wow!" I'm sure my eyes bugged out, Sara was an absolute dream -- as exquisite a creature as has ever graced the pages of any magazine. "My God, Sara -- that's absolutely stunning."

Suddenly I knew that I'd never be able to look at Sara as my innocent goddaughter again. I felt my cock begin to swell, the knowledge that it was ok to look and desire this beautiful, if young, woman gradually saturating my conscious.

I reached up, holding a hand to her and she stepped forward, slowly, before reaching up to take my hand. "Do you like it?"

"It's gorgeous, Sara. You're gorgeous."

Her eyes looked into mine, trying to discern the lie or truth of the statement, "Do you really think so?"

In response I drew her closer, sliding my other hand around her waist, and into the small of her back to pull her to me. Bending my face down to hers, her face upturned, and as I moved closer her eyes closed.

I'd kissed Sara before. Pecks on the cheek, goodbye kisses on the forehead; she'd even kissed me on the lips before. My previous kisses with her had never been a lover's kiss, only the kiss of a fond parent or uncle, the momentary touch of my lips to hers. I'd kissed lips that were also kissing back, but it had always been platonic in nature. I'd never kissed her open mouthed, our tongues had never touched; there had never been anything sexual in all her eighteen years.

Likewise, there had never been any touching that had even a hint of a sexual nature.

I'd never before been naked with her either. I'd never fondled her bottom, run my hand up her back; I'd never fondled her breasts or pinched a nipple between thumb and finger -- but I did all that now.

Now I was nude, and she was virtually nude -- and I know her "virtually" naked was a lot sexier than my fully naked. Despite my misgivings, seeing her in her red lingerie, nipples hard and protruding through the sheer material, peeks of a sweet pussy through the slit in her panties, my cock began responding even before I touched her, or she touched me.

I reached a hand out to her, and wrapping her fingers in mine, pulled her to me, my other hand and arm going around her onto the small of her back. Her lips glistened, whether with moisture or lip-gloss I could not tell, but as I bent my face to hers, she sucked her lower lip between her teeth momentarily, her eyes closing just before my lips touched hers. She gave herself fully to the kiss. Almost instantly her mouth opened to match mine, her tongue coming out to play. When it touched mine, she enticed me to chase hers back into her mouth where she hungrily sucked, dueling for position. She might not have been very experienced sexually, but she certainly was experienced in kissing.

I slid my rear hand down her back and onto her bottom, my forward hand sliding slowly up the satiny skin of her inner arm before slipping it between us to cup her breast. Her free hand reached down between our bodies directly to my now almost painfully hard penis.

At first her lips were on mine, our heads cocked, mouths ravenously devouring each other as our hands roamed each other's body. Much too soon Sara broke the kiss, moving from foreplay and lovers getting to know and arousing each other into something more. Her mouth and lips made a trail of kisses on my body, always moving lower. Her nose caught my chin, pushing it upward, as her lips kissed my Adams apple and then dropped into the hollow of my neck. Moving to my chest, several kisses on my upper chest lowered to my nipples, which she sucked and nipped, her tongue twirling around my small nub just as mine soon would be around hers.

Her lips spread a chain of fire everywhere they touched. Her hand, once it wrapped around my cock, never let go. She squeezed and stroked, fondled and played. Moving her hand over the head, then down the shaft until her finger caressed my balls, her thumb hooked over the shaft, so she didn't let go.

In similar fashion my hands were stroking her body, exploring everywhere that I'd imagined exploring all week long. In my mind I would have said my hands were seducing her, fondling her through the barely-there hot little number that she was wearing. I was trying to slowly arouse her, fondle her in a way I suspected she'd never been fondled before, never been caressed before; but with the way she was handling me -- something was different.

With any other woman who gripped my penis this early and this hard in our caresses, I would have known instantly that she was horny and wanton. It happens sometimes to both men and women; that occasional experience where we can sometimes skip the foreplay, skip getting to know our partner's body and getting them and our self, aroused; to go straight for an orgasm.

With Debs, there had been multiple times over the years where one or the other of us had had walked through the door coming home from work, stripping our clothes off and said, "I need to fuck -- now!" and the other had obligingly taken care of their need.

But here, I sensed something different. Yes, she was playing my body like an experienced lover. That she knew what she was doing was obvious; this wasn't the first time she'd ever loved on a man. When she dropped to her knees, sucking the head of my cock between her lips, it was apparent that she'd had a cock in her mouth before. With her mouth wrapped around my erection and her hand still stroking, she was not just accepting my body and finding out what was pleasing to me or her, but stroking to get me off, stroking to make me cum. Her mouth bobbed on me, continually taking me deeper in her mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, but something was missing. And then I realized what it was.

Reaching down and stroking her head and hair, getting her attention, before stooping slightly, I pulled my cock away from her and reaching to her armpits, lifted her upright again. "Sara," I said, just speaking her name.

Seemingly reluctantly, she rose, and I pulled her against me wrapping one arm around her, tilting her face to me with the other. Her lips were warm and wet from sucking my cock as I bent my head and kissed her again. Her hand slid between us, finding and gripping me once again.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled her cheek. Her hand that had been stroking me, stopped. She looked up into my face, uncertainty in her eyes.

"Aren't I doing OK? I can get you all the way in, it just takes me a minute."

"It's ok, you're doing fine, baby. But what are you doing?"

She looked up at me, puzzled. "Sucking your cock?"

"But why are you sucking my cock?"

Her befuddled look increased. "You don't want me to suck you off?"

Did I want her to suck me off? My beautiful, raven haired, goddaughter, the young woman that I'd secretly lusted after all week long? Of course I did, but that wasn't the point. But - how to answer?

"Sweetheart, how long do you think it takes me to masturbate?"

"Huh?" I waited. She shook her head, "I don't know."

"I would bet that I could go from totally soft to blowing my load in less than 2 minutes."

"What?" She looked down at her hand, still wrapped around my cock, the head glistening with her saliva. "No way. It only takes you two minutes?"

"No. Most of the time when I masturbate its takes about 20 minutes or more."

"But you said..."

"I said I could, I didn't say I did. So I'll ask again, Why are you sucking my cock?"

"You don't want me to suck you?" She asked in response, the puzzlement in her voice telling me she wasn't getting it.

I laughed. "Oh baby, believe me, I've been dreaming of your pretty little mouth sucking my cock all week long, but why are you sucking my cock?" I changed the emphasis on the words just slightly.

"But I thought you wanted me to?"

"So why did you think I wanted you to?" This time she paused.

"That's what I've always done... with my boyfriends."'

"You're out on a date, you go home or park somewhere, you kiss for a few minutes and then you go down on them? Is that it?" she didn't have to answer. Taking her hand, I pulled her to her feet and back into my arms. "If I can get myself off in just a couple of minutes, why do I take 20 minutes or more?" I stepped backward, drawing her with me, and sat on the edge of the bed. She was just tall enough that now she was looking me in the eyes. I looked down at her magnificent chest and breasts exposed to me through her nightie and leaned in, sucking some of the cloth and a nipple into my mouth.

"Hmmm?" I asked again, pinching her nipple in my teeth. I relinquished it momentarily, "why do I take 20 minutes or more?" I asked again before moving sideways a few inches and repeating my sucking and nipping on her other nipple.

"I... I don't know." There was a sharp intake of breath as I gently nipped her nipple. "Because you can't do it that fast all the time?" I sucked her nipple into my mouth, my hand coming up to catch her other nipple and roll it between a thumb and forefinger. "I can't concentrate when you're doing that."

I pulled away with my mouth, my second hand coming between us, finding and pinching. "I know," I answered, a tiny shudder coursing through her body. "The answer is that I don't want to do it that fast." I let her think about it for a few seconds as I continued to roll her nipples, and then released them and pulled her to sit on the bed beside me. "What turns me on?"

"What?" she answered, puzzled.

"You heard me, what turns me on?"

"I... I... I don't know," she stammered.

"Do your nipples turn you on?" I asked in response, gently pushing her down onto her back, my hand rising from her belly to her breasts, finding and pinching her nearest nipple again. I didn't give her a chance to answer. "How did I know that they did?"

"Because I'm a girl? Don't we all?"

"Because you're a woman?" I corrected. "No, not every woman gets as much pleasure from their nipples that you and your mom do. Or Debs for that matter. So why do I take 20 minutes or more to masturbate when I can, quite easily, do it in just a couple of minutes?" I continued, bringing the questioning back to the start, and then answering my own question. "Perhaps because I want to? It's not about the destination, Sara, it's the getting there. You were sucking me, not because you wanted to, but because you thought I wanted you to, and the goal for you was to prove that you can suck cock to get me off and to prove that you're good at it." I'd quit pinching her nipple, just resting my hand on the delectable flesh of her breast, and just looked at her.

"Am I right?" I asked after perhaps a minute. Her nodding head confirmed it.

"So now, I know at least some of what turns you on," my fingers thumped back and forth across her nipple once again, "but what turns me on?" Her head wiggled back and forth in an "I don't know" headshake. "Ah, but I think you do -- or at least you can. "

I sat up from the elbow that I'd leaned back on as I'd been beside her, stood and stepped over to the dresser. Opening our play drawer, I pulled out the silky cloth strap that I knew was there. Stepping back to the bed, she looked at me and the cloth and asked, "What's that? What are you going to do?"

"Do you trust me?" I asked, holding it out for her to see that it was just a soft cloth strap, several inches wide. Her body language at first had said that no, she didn't trust me to do just anything, but now as she saw exactly what I was holding, her muscles softened, and her head nodded. Taking the cloth, I placed it over her eyes and gently tied it behind her head.

"Now we've got your eyes out of the picture, what turns me on?"

"How can I know? I can't see you."

I waited for a couple of moments before pushing her onto her back once again. Climbing onto the bed so that I straddled her I leaned down and brought my mouth up next to her ear. Breathing out, through my nose at first, and then blowing gently on her ear I finished by whispering, "Well, there's still hearing," and then sticking my tongue out I licked her earlobe, "and taste." I straightened up, moving up over her further on the bed, her arms spreading out as my knees forced them out of the way. When I was astraddle her chest, I leaned forward and with one hand guided my cock against her face. She opened her mouth and would have taken me, but I didn't put myself there. I stroked her cheeks and chin and nose, and although her tongue came out and licked me when she could, that wasn't the point. "And touch."

I slowly moved back down her body and off the bed, rubbing my cock against her nipples and breasts, not hesitating to kiss my way down her body. Raising the edge of the flimsy material I kissed the bare skin of her belly for the first time, kissing down across the panty, I slipped my tongue into the split of the material and against her flesh, a slight constriction of her muscles the only acknowledgement that I had just touched her pussy with my tongue. Backing away, just slightly, I inhaled, and then moved back forward pushing my nose into her slit. "Mmmm," I breathed out, "and let's not forget smell." I inhaled again, moving slightly to bury my nose between her lips, feeling her wetness and finally bumping against the hard point that I knew was buried there. "Is there anything sexier than the smell of an aroused woman?"

I slid further down off the bed, purposely rubbing my cock across her thighs before following with my hands. Stroking the flesh of her legs, I gently lifted her left leg until it was extended outright. I brought it against my chest, brushing her feet through my chest hair, before raising it a bit higher and kissing the bottom of her feet. Watching her reaction as I did, I kissed her toes one by one, and when I got to the big toe, sucked it into my mouth. Her sudden twitch told me all that I needed to know. I lowered her leg and kissed my way back up her body until I could lie on top of her. Resting most of my weight on my elbows, my cock was pressed into her belly.

"Now it's your turn to find out what turns me on."

I didn't move, just laid there on top of her waiting for her next move. Her hands moved first, reaching up to stroke my arms and then going a bit further to stroke my back. When I didn't move, they reached for her head and the blindfold. Rising up a bit on one elbow, I reached up and gripped her hand. "No, leave the blindfold. Pay attention with your other senses; don't let your eyes dictate what else you can learn." Her hand dropped back to her side and reached again to stroke my arm.

"I can't move with you on me."

"Would you like me to move? Just tell me what to do."

That's all it took to get her started. I rolled off her, as per her directions; we ended up reversing ourselves so that she crawled up on top of me. It didn't take too long of trying to rub her body against mine that she realized that lingerie was more a visual stimulant than a tactile stimulant. When she complained that the cloth between us was irritating, I didn't tell her what to do, I just asked her what she wanted to do about it. In response she rolled off to one side and I watched as she peeled the negligee and panty off and climbed back on top of me, now as nude as I was except for the bandana across her eyes. Her belly rested against my cock; I couldn't tell for sure but thought perhaps she was using my hardness as a gauge of how aroused I was. I was erect, but I had been continuously -- there wasn't much she was going to learn about me from that. Relaxing a bit, she dropped her head to my chest. "Mmm, this is nice," she said, her hands once again coming up to caress my upper arms. I didn't respond or move myself. "I don't get it," Sara said a bit later. "What am I supposed to do?"

"That's up to you," I answered. "Explore me the way I explored you. Use your senses and find out what makes me tick. You can't see that I'm hard, but you can feel it. You can hear how I respond. You can touch, you can smell. Use your other senses and see if you can find out what turns me on. And don't forgot to use your sex organ." She didn't say anything, her hesitation just enough to know that she didn't quite understand.

"My sex organ? You mean my pussy?"

"Not your genitals, your sex organ."

Another pause while she was thinking ended with "I don't get it."

"We humans really only have one sex organ. We all talk about our genitals as sex organs, but what turns us on is our mind. If you want to know what turns me on or if I want to know what turns you on, it's in our minds that we'll find it."

She reacted predictably. A bit shy to start with, she explored me with her hands. Her fingers traced my face; she pinched my nose shut and held it until I opened my mouth and inhaled, eliciting a giggle from her. Her hands rubbed my face, feeling the fine stubble of five o'clock shadow (if that's possible at 2 in the morning), and moved down my body. When her hands found my chest, her fingers found and pinched my nipples, and at the same time, sitting on my cock and waist as she was, she wiggled just a bit there.

She rose up and leaned forward, directing her breasts to my face, guiding her nipples to my mouth, which I didn't hesitate to suck and lick as long as she held them there. Sliding down a bit, she guided her breasts to mine, searching blind until, with the help of her hand, she rubbed her nipples against mine. She hadn't asked me to do anything; I just kept my hands by my sides the whole time.

Continuing to touch me with her breasts, she moved down my body, her nipples dragging against mine. A nipple found my belly button, her body pressing her breast against my belly as if my belly button was a pocket for her nipple. With a giggle she raised back up, alternately dragging each nipple across my body until the first found the head of my cock. Swinging her upper body back and forth, she alternated dragging each nipple across my glans. Moving away with her breasts, she took over with her mouth. Starting back at the top, she kissed my chest, my own nipples, continuing her way down my belly until her mouth finally reaching my cock.

She kissed it once, and then sticking her tongue out, ran it down the shaft, finding the soft spot and continuing to my balls. Rising back up she gripped me with her hand, feeling my cock, sliding the loose skin, rubbing her fingers over the head until she held me upright and took the head into her mouth. I couldn't stop my flinch, I knew she felt that, but I made not a sound.

She ran her tongue around my cockhead before pulling back, kissing it once more, and moving on down my legs. When she reached my feet, she played with them with her breasts, bouncing her nipples across my toes, before leaning in and kissing my toes. She did as I had, sucking my big toe into her mouth, which although it did cause an interesting reaction that I felt in my nipples, otherwise didn't do much for me. Seemingly having explored my body from one end to the other, she pulled away and crawled up next to me. Her hand reached for the blindfold. "Leave it," I said, my hand reaching to grip her wrist.