New Generations 02, the Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's more?" she asked, surprise in her voice.

"Don't be in such a rush," I answered, "of course there's more. Good sex isn't just about an orgasm. An orgasm is like icing on a cake; the cake is better with it. We can have the cake without the icing and it's still good, but the icing by itself except in small quantities, isn't. Tell me, what did you discover about me?"

She giggled.

"What's the giggle for?"

"Oh, nothing. It was kind of fun."

"So what did you discover that was fun?"

"Well... you liked having my nipples in your mouth..."

"Uh huh, and how did you know that?"

"You chased me as I pulled away." I thought back and realized I had done exactly as she said.

"And what else?"

Again she giggled, "You liked me taking your cock in my mouth."

"Hmm," I answered, "I can't deny that -- but how did you know that?" I remembered consciously trying not to groan or otherwise move to respond to her ministrations, but apparently, she'd sensed something.

"Well, he swelled up while I was sucking on him."

I laughed. "Busted! Nothing I could do about that. You know I was trying to not make any movements to tell you what I liked, just letting you discover on your own."

"I didn't know, but now that you say it that makes sense."

"So what else? You discovered I liked certain things in my mouth, or your mouth. Anything else? What about when you sucked my toe, what did you discover there?"

"I don't know. You didn't really respond to that."'

"Yeah, didn't do much for me. What about you, you twitched a bit when I sucked your toe..."

She didn't say anything for a moment. "I, uh, yeah -- maybe. I've never thought of my feet as sexy before, but when you sucked my toe...."

"Feet and toes are big time erogenous zones for some people. It's possible to give a guy a "foot job", and it's possible to give a woman a toe job. Some people have a real foot or toe fetish, from masturbating their partner with their feet to sucking on toes. So it did do something for you?"

"Yeah, a little. It kind of surprised me; I felt a twinge when you did, just like you were playing with me somewhere else."

"So you learned something new about you. You learned a few things about tasting and touch, but did you learn anything about smell or hearing?"

"I like your smell, but I don't like the chlorine from the pool."

"And I like your smell too, but yeah -- the chlorine is a bit overpowering. I should probably go take a shower, huh?"

She giggled again, "Or maybe in a bit we can take one together?"

"Now that could be fun. Why didn't you have me smell or taste your pussy?" I paused. "I know you wanted me to." She didn't answer. "It's ok, Sara. Tell me."

"It's just that most guys don't... want to... you know...."

"Hmm. I'm not exactly 'most guys' either. Good sex is about doing what you want, and the best sex is doing what you want to others. Giving usually results in getting more than you give. In this case, you were in charge, I was doing what you wanted -- if you'd tried, you'd have discovered I love going down on a woman, using my tongue on her." I paused a moment. "So what about hearing? Did you learn anything with your hearing?"

"I don't know. I kept listening for a moan or grunt or anything. I did hear your stomach gurgle," her giggle told me she knew that wasn't important, "but not really."

"I'm not surprised."

"Why's that?"

"Because you missed the most obvious; the easiest way to tell if someone likes something is to ask. You never asked anything, so you never got an answer. You tried to discover everything on your own, but never elicited my help. Making love is a two-way street; give and take, asking and receiving, trying to please your partner and receiving pleasure in return." She didn't say anything, I waited a few moments. "Have you ever asked your partner what turns them on before?"

"Not really."

"So, shall we try it again? You're in charge, it's up to you how, but explore me, get to know me, and find out what turns me on."

The sound of her inhale next to my ear, her mouth on my earlobe was almost the same as before, her "Does Aunt Debs loves your smell as much as I do?" the major difference. Taking my words to heart, she explored my body again, adding in little whispers of what she liked; little questions of whether I liked it or not. Her nipples tantalizing my tongue led to the question of whether I really liked to tongue pussy, which led to her straddling my chest and moving forward until her lips came in contact with my mouth.

The gentle touch of her pussy elicited a gentle touch of my tongue. Reaching out I slithered between her lips, the first touch of her clit drawing a shiver of pleasure from her. Barely pressing against my mouth at first, the more I tongued her, the harder her pelvis pressed against me. As she neared orgasm, she stopped grinding her pussy into my mouth just long enough to reach down and lift my hands to her breasts. Her gentle pressing gradually became harder, more needy, until with a gasp her legs clinched against my head, her body shuddering. She didn't ask me to stop; she just moved her crotch away from my face, her body sliding down on top of mine, her torso hugging against me as she laid herself out on top of me with her head just under my chin. Collapsed on top of me, she just lay there for a few moments until a shiver shook her body. She rose back up until she could lean in and kiss me, hungrily sucking my tongue from my mouth, tasting her own juices on my lips.

Having placed my hands on her breasts earlier I took it as permission to continue fondling her. With her body pressed against mine, I slid them onto her back and onto her bottom, feeling the smooth skin of her ass cheeks -- the same smooth skin I'd been ogling in her bikini.

"Does that turn you on?" she asked, pulling away from my lips, her kiss moving first to my chin and then once again down my body. I understood she was asking if my eating her pussy aroused me.

"Umm. I should say so," I spoke quietly in return. "There's nothing better than getting your lover off with your tongue."

"That was really nice," she said as she continued to move her body lower, her pelvis now straddling mine. Her body had come in contact with my cock, but rising just a bit, it centered and she lowered herself against me again, this time with my cock resting in the groove of her pussy. She moved just a bit, a slight shudder and "Mmm" escaping as I could tell her clit had pushed against my cock. The remaining saliva from my mouth as well has her own juices were providing enough lubrication so, as she moved against me, it was almost frictionless.

"Is that nice?" I asked, her movements gradually increasing into an up and down motion. If she'd slid me inside her we would have been fucking, but resting against my dick as she was, she was merely masturbating against my cock.

"Mmm, yeah... that's nice."

"I can tell."

"I'm so wet."

"Uh-huh."

"And you're so hard... you feel so good!"

"Ummm. Do you masturbate that way? Using a dildo against your clit?" Her body was gradually moving up and down in longer and longer strokes, sliding further and further up and down, my cock riding in the cleft of her pussy. It was several moments before she answered.

"Sometimes. But it's not as nice as the real thing."

I crossed my legs, forcing more blood into my already engorged cock, feeling it swell and eliciting another "mmm" of pleasure from Sara as it did. I felt the little shivers of pleasure from her body gradually increasing until she needlessly said, "I'm going to cum again."

"Umm, I love that!" I answered, "helping my lover cum.... Go ahead, cum for me baby!" I urged, although the way she was riding me there was nothing I could do to help her impending orgasm. Finally her body convulsed, and her legs clinched again, her motions momentarily stopping. She stilled, and then as she began to move again her body spasmed, and then yet again, the friction of her clit against my cock inducing a convulsion each time she moved.

Raising her body above me and leaning up to my head she reached back down and gripped my cock, raising it to a more upright position and then lowered herself back down, now with my cock for the first time inside her. "Ohhh!" She groaned as she filled herself with my erection, "My God you feel so good, Uncle Jimmy." She settled down gradually until she was bottomed out and then just sat there.

Sitting up as she now was, her hands rested on my stomach. Leaning forward she ran them across my chest, even as mine rose up her stomach to fill themselves with her breasts. "I think I got carried away," she said.

"That was the point, wasn't it?"

"But I thought it was to find out what turns you on?"

"I'd say you did a pretty good job of that. I don't think there's anything that gets me as aroused as helping my lover cum. Unless it's watching her pleasure herself, even if she is using my cock."

She giggled. "I guess I did sort of do that, didn't I?"

"Uh-huh."

She raised her hips and settled back down. "I don't think I've ever cum twice before the guy before. Do we need to get you off?"

"There's plenty of time for that." She wiggled her pelvis, grinding on my cock before unexpectedly reaching up and pulling the blindfold off.

"Why'd you do that?" I questioned.

"Because I don't need it anymore and I wanted to look at you."

I smiled. "And why don't you need it anymore?"

"I realized I don't need it. Every time I've ever had a cock in me before, it was never for anything except to get the guy off, and maybe if I was lucky to get me off too. I just realized that it doesn't have to be that way; it's not all about getting off. It's just nice to have you in me, and even though I'm going to get you off in a while, it doesn't have to be now, and you're OK with that. I realized that I was listening to your body and my body, doing what we needed to do, not what I thought we were supposed to be doing. I realized that your body was telling me you liked what was happening if I just paid attention. I didn't need you to tell me."

I grinned. "Good girl! And if I were to roll us over and pound you senseless instead of letting you sit there with me inside you? "

Sara grinned impishly. "You haven't got it in you, old man."

I might have been old enough to be her father, but I did show her I wasn't too old to manhandle her. Another orgasm for her and one for me finally led to the shower and back to bed where we laid and talked for a while, finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

The sun was filling the room with light when I awoke. The rest of the house seemed to be silent, at least I couldn't hear anything, but that wasn't unusual. I silently slid out of bed and went in to take a pee, stopping to brush the morning mouth off my teeth on the way back, actions that probably awoke her as she rolled out of bed and went into the toilet herself. "Getting my toothbrush,' she said as she walked by me moments later, now wearing Deb's robe from the back of the bathroom door. I crawled back onto the bed, not even under the sheet, where Sara rejoined me a few minutes later, dropping the robe as she did so she was also naked.

She snuggled against my side, my hand stroking her back and side. "Hope the 'old man' didn't disappoint you last night." I whispered. Her arm, resting on my stomach, reached across and pulled me a bit closer in response. Her hand, which previously had been idly playing with the hair on my chest, began to run up and down across my chest and stomach, not surprisingly sliding further down to find my dick. "That's the 'old man' part that I can't control anymore," I said. "Back when I was eighteen, he had a mind of his own, but now he sleeps in most mornings." I could feel my cock slowly swelling to Sara's caress, but she didn't say anything, just turning her head so we were both watching her hand stroking me. A moment later she leaned down and slid me into her mouth.

Unlike the night before where she'd attacked my cock with her mouth to try and prove her oral skills, this time she took her time, slowly tantalizing and teasing, my erection growing almost instantly to her ministrations. When I tried to reach for her body, she twisted out of reach, almost falling off the bed, before pulling off and repositioning so I couldn't reach her. Climbing over my near leg she crawled between them, now facing me, and holding me upright in her hand looked me in the face with a smile as she slipped my cock back into her mouth.

I just laid there and watched, if she wanted to love on me, who was I to argue?

Despite thinking she needed to prove something the night before, Sara was obviously no novice at working a cock with her mouth. I guided her to what worked best with some, "um's" and "oh yeah, just like that's", to which she responded perfectly. Even after years of bestowing oral bliss on my wife, and receiving it from her, we still give each other continual feedback as to what is working; and Sara adjusted perfectly. I closed my eyes momentarily, just enjoying her long leisurely loving on me. As I felt the familiar tightening in my balls, the end approaching, I opened them again and found Debs standing in the doorway, watching our goddaughter sucking my cock. Sara had apparently left the door open as she returned, and Debs was watching her goddaughter doing what she herself had done so many times over the years. She smiled when she saw me open my eyes, rubbed her stomach and then blew me a kiss before turning and disappearing again. My eyes had seen her, but my mind barely registered that she'd been there, my mental concentration on the organ between my legs and the mouth pleasuring it. "Almost..." I warned Sara as I felt my orgasm rising through the shaft, "I'm going..." I started, but she just redoubled her efforts, taking me in her mouth. I made the effort; she chose to complete the act. With a grunt and shudder, I came.

"They're ready for breakfast," I said several minutes later, having recovered a bit, Sara once again snuggled into my side.

"How do you know?"

"Debs. She came in while you were busy." It took a moment while the knowledge got arranged in her brain that my wife had come into the room while my goddaughter was sucking my cock.

"Did she... say anything?"

"She just smiled and rubbed her stomach."

"Oh." She made no effort to rise, just snuggled into my side, my arm around her. I could sense that she was thinking, but had no idea about what until she continued. "So what happens now?"

"I don't know," I responded as she pulled back a bit, rising up on one elbow. "What are you asking?"

"I guess what I'm asking is, is this the end of it for me? How does this work from here on? Did I get you for one night and now I go back to my room like it's been all week?"

"Ah! I see. Do you get to go back to being the daughter of our friends, the fifth wheel putting a crimp on your parents and our playtime? Or will we make love again?" She didn't have to answer, and I thought about it a bit before continuing.

"I guess that's up to you. What do you want to do?" I reached over and pulled her back down to me. "Life has now changed for all of us. You were a goddaughter before, you will always be that, but now you're a lover also. Your parents and Debs and I have been...." Just what exactly had we been? Two married couples, adults, two couples that had been mutual lovers over the years? "Extended family," I continued finally coming up with a word that fit. "Most Western society kids have a hard time accepting and seeing their parents as sexual human beings, of thinking about parents as having sex themselves. In the same way, most parents have a hard time accepting that their children are grown and having sex." I stopped, letting her ingest what I'd said.

"You've been sleeping with Mom all week long, haven't you?" she asked after a bit.

"Yeah."

"Is that the way it is when you guys get together if I wasn't here? You'd sleep with Mom and Aunt Debs sleeps with Dad?"

"Pretty much, but not all the time. Of course there is that "we've been away for a long time" newness, but it's not so much of one couple going to one bedroom, it's more sharing. It's not that I take your mom to our bedroom and your dad takes Debs to his, we share. I have made love to Debs while Bill and Jen are doing their thing and I've made love to Jen while Debs and Bill do their thing. I've watched while Jen and Deb double teamed Bill, or had Debs watch while Bill and I played with Jen. There isn't much we haven't done and mostly we've done it together. The question for you is, are you ready to join us? Are you ready to be part of a loving group?" I waited for a few moments, she didn't say anything. "Obviously your mom knows you've had some sexual experience, and I presume Bill does too, but are you ready to let your mom and dad see me fuck you, or see you play with Aunt Debs? Are you ready to see your mom and Aunt Debs do each other -- or to join in? Are you ready to see your mom and dad do it, or do you want to fuck your daddy?"

"Not my daddy." She very pointedly limited her response to Bill, whether she realized it or not. "I couldn't fuck my daddy. He's my daddy! "

"Nobody is making you do anything you don't want, and from what he said to me earlier, I think he feels the same way."

"What did he say earlier?"

"Just that he wasn't so sure about this; that he trusted all of us, but if I so much as made you cry he'd cut my dick off and shove it down my throat."

She giggled. "He really said that?"

"Yes, he really said that. Actually he said if I hurt his little girl, he'd do that. It's pretty obvious he loves you, but I don't think making love to you is on his mind. It was hard enough for him to admit that someone else could do that." I paused just a bit, allowing her to think about what I'd said. "Just so you know it's not that I'm going to be taking you to my bed every night and it's not that we just have an outright orgy going on all the time. We're all too old for that without buying stock in Viagra anyway, but if we're watching a movie and someone begins to feel a little amorous, we're not going to take it to the bedroom. If someone else wants to join in or do their own thing, it just happens. With the exception that neither Bill nor I are into men, just about everything that can happen, has."

"Are you two ready to quit screwing around and come out for breakfast?" came Jenny's voice from the doorway. I glanced over to see her stepping into the bedroom. She'd been totally nude when she and Debs had left me alone with Sara the previous night, now she had on shorts and a blouse. She didn't hesitate entering the bedroom, just walked right up beside the bed on the side where Sara and I were half cuddled together. Reaching out a hand she touched and stroked Sara's naked shoulder. "You two hungry? At least for something besides each other?" she added with a chuckle.

"Mom!" Sara protested.

"Well you two have been going at it like rabbits all morning long. We figured you'd come out and join the rest of us a couple of hours ago. Every time we came to check on you, you were screwing around again."

"You were in and checked on us?" I repeated, remembering Debs just once and not remembering or hearing anyone else.

"Debs and I have both been back here twice, so why don't you come join us for now. There's plenty of time for other things later."

"We'll be out in a minute," I answered, giving her a subtle nod at the door. She said she'd tell them we'd be right out and headed back to the door. For some reason I suspected she might have stopped in the hallway within earshot, but I didn't care. It was the illusion of being alone with Sara that was important.

"Sara," I said, reaching over and taking her hand, "what you do now is up to you. You won't find jealousy from us, we won't expect if from you, so think about it. OK?" I slid my other hand to her chin and leaning in, kissed her.