New Generations 02, the Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them seemed to appreciate me, and sharing me, although they almost wore me out trying to keep them satisfied. Sara was an open book for sex, willing to try anything, either with me or with Debs. Although Sara hadn't been a virgin when we started, she'd had little experience with any position besides missionary, but was perfectly willing to try anything. One evening she'd been teasing me in the family room. I pulled her to me and walked her backward to the back of the couch where I pushed her over the top, upside down onto the seat so her pussy and butt were on the back, her head and shoulders on the seat. I spread her legs and leaned in to eat her and Debs went around the other side and just sat her pussy down on Sara's face. I ate her until she came, and then stood up and slipped my cock into her and fucked her until she came again, her tongue pleasing Debs continuously. When I rose and entered her, I also leaned over to kiss Debs and fondle her breasts, a true triangle of loving between us.

One afternoon when I got home I found that there was a new double-ended dildo that I'd never seen before. They'd gone to the toy store during the day, and Sara had wanted it. For some reason I never saw the two of them use it, but later, after Sara left and took it with her, Debs said they played with it together several times.

Early on we discovered that Debs really liked to eat Sara while I was fucking her. It became Sara's favorite position, being licked and fucked at the same time. When she got on her knees on the end of the bed, we almost always ended with Debs crawling underneath her into a 69, licking Debs while I was standing behind fucking her.

It wasn't always about the three of us, but often started or ended with just two of us. Just like with Jenny so many years before, we did everything together. On the floor, in the bed, on the bathroom counter, on the kitchen table. Watching a movie and getting amorous, we did it on the couch. One morning when I tried to slip out of bed for my run, Sara woke and stopped me from getting out of bed. I didn't turn her down, and before we were done, Debs was awake and lying on one elbow watching us. That morning my run was late; getting to work was even later.

~

It was almost midnight. Debs was lying in the crook of my arm, her head on my shoulder, her hand idly playing with the hair on my chest. Despite nearly two weeks of almost continuous sex, now that we were back alone, we'd had a quiet session of our own. I felt her relax, inhale, and then slowly let it all out.

"Whatcha thinking? Sara?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure who got more from this, you or me or Sara."

"Well obviously Sara had the two of us."

"We all had two of us."

"It wasn't so bad was it?" I didn't understand her question.

"What wasn't so bad?"

"You were all upset about us setting you up with her, to be her teacher, just like you did for us."

"Ahh," I sighed, getting up to speed with her thoughts. "You know it wasn't just that I was averse to making love with her."

"Not such a smart thing to surprise you with it huh?"

"Nah. It took some getting used to. She's been a special girl for so many years, and then when she showed up -- my God, has she gotten beautiful, or what? I always thought Jenny was so beautiful, she still is, but Sara...." I left it unfinished.

"Why were you so upset? I figured you would be on-board without a problem. I mean after all we've played with Jenny for years..."

"But Jenny is our age. Jenny isn't our Goddaughter, Jenny wasn't a minor until last weekend. You had months to get used to the idea of your husband making love with this gorgeous creature, you only gave me minutes to get used to the idea that the young woman who I've always felt very protective of wanted to have sex with me, and you and her mother were setting it up. I had to completely invert my thoughts. Thankfully we haven't got any more goddaughters, but if you come up with such a wild scheme again, promise me you won't spring it on me as a surprise?"

"I'm sorry. I promise. I can see it wasn't such a good idea as a surprise."

"At least you didn't surprise Bill with it, otherwise I might be singing soprano."

"Huh?"

I laughed. "At least Bill had time to get used to the idea. He told me if I did anything to hurt Sara he was going to cut my dick off and shove it down my throat."

"Jen said he was a bit of a hard sell on the idea, but she finally convinced him that what you've done for all of us, you could do for her too and he reluctantly agreed."

I was almost asleep, feeling the empty spot on the one side of our bed, remembering the previous two weeks of never sleeping alone. "Do you suppose she'll ever come back and see us?"

"Sara? I don't know. Maybe. She sure seemed to have a good time." We were both quiet for a while, when she added, "Maybe we should go see her."

"At college?" I asked, wondering how that was going to work.

"Probably not... but you remember we've got reservations for our anniversary at the Orient Beach Resort on Saint Martin? I wonder if she could get away and join us?"

Now there was a thought.