New Generations 02, the Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clothes didn't last much longer than through brunch. I volunteered to clean up afterward as Bill and Debs and Jen had breakfast all prepared when we came out. Sara said she'd help but I told her not to worry as I only had pots and pans to scrub, the rest went into the dishwasher. 15 minutes later as I finished up, everyone else had moved out to the pool and the deck.

"Hey Jim, you decent?" Debs voice called out as she entered the bedroom.

"No," I answered, "but does it make any difference?"

"Not in the least." She giggled as she walked up behind me, her hands going to my bare ass. After I'd cleaned up in the kitchen I'd come back to shave and was once again naked. Unsurprisingly Debs was naked too -- as I suspected Jen and Sara were probably also.

Sidling up behind me her hands slid around to my stomach and chest. "I'm almost done," I said, ignoring her hands for the moment as I continued my shave.

"I'm sure I won't disturb you," she answered, her hands sliding down my belly to my cock. I tried to continue to ignore her, but her fondling was enough to start an erection growing. I just continued my shave, swishing the razor in water once more. "So?"

"So what?" I answered, cleaning the razor once more and setting it aside, pretending I had no idea what she was asking about. As I reached for the washcloth to wipe my face, Debs pulled on one hip and pushed on my other to spin me in place. Reaching up to my neck she pulled my face down; I barely had time to pull the washcloth away before her mouth was attacking me.

Her lips latched onto mine, her tongue darting into my mouth with the same unbridled lust that normally occurred the first time whenever we got together after a long separation "So darling, was she good?" she asked, her kiss cut short after her tongue passionately penetrated my mouth.

I gripped her body with my arms, picking her up and turning us both back around to set her on the counter. Her legs wrapped around me as I picked her up, but loosened as she settled onto the tiles. "Are you asking me to kiss and tell?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she answered with a giggle and a smirk. I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh, intending just to tease, but when I reached her pussy I found it hot -- and when my finger stroked her, very wet.

"My, my, someone's imagination has been running away on them, has it?" I laughed. I didn't pull back, allowing my finger to play in her garden, eliciting a twitch when I touched her most sensitive spot. "Maybe you should ask your goddaughter that question instead."

"I did."

"You did?" I immediately wondered what kind of response Sara had given. "And did she kiss and tell?"

"Not exactly."

"Well?" I asked, stilling my finger when she didn't continue. Her hands had been on my waist, but now she reached in two handed, one gripping my cock, the other reaching under to caress my balls. I looked down at her hands, and although I wasn't yet totally erect, she was working me that way quite rapidly. "What did she say?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"That's what she said?"

"No. I want you to fuck me," she said pulling on me with my cock. I didn't let myself be moved forward.

"This is interesting," I said.

"What?" she asked, whether oblivious, or just not getting it, I couldn't tell.

"My wife, along with our goddaughters mother, sets me up with our goddaughter, and the next time I see my wife alone she's all hot for sex and wants me to tell her all about it." Even as I spoke, everything clicked: my wife's arousal, her questions, her statement earlier... "Is someone else interested in our hot little goddaughter?" Her blush said it all.

Debs and Jen had been lovers alone and with Bill and me for as long as we'd played. In all that time, although Debs had never shied away from giving or receiving pleasure from Jen, I'd never heard her ask for it. She was bi in the sense that she played with Jenny or with Bill or with me, but she'd never really been an instigator with Jen. She was always perfectly happy with just male lovers in the past (we had played a few times with others, but nothing like with Bill and Jen) but now for the first time, she was saying perhaps she was interested. I relented, and sliding forward she guided my erection into her hot middle.

"I just wanted to be there with you," she whispered, her arms and legs going around me as I slid forward.

"Hmm," I said, slowly moving back out "You wanted to see her suck your husbands cock?" as I pushed back in.

"Yesss..." she hissed, her head buried against my shoulder.

"You wanted to see me eat her sweet pussy?" She ground her pelvis against me as I buried myself again, "to see my cock slide inside her?"

"Ummm," she answered, her legs pulling against me to force me in her harder. I'd arisen to the occasion, but after multiple orgasms earlier, I wasn't going to cum rapidly. But I could tell Debs was going to be there quite rapidly. I began sliding in and out in earnest, Debs legs pulling and relaxing along with me, doing nearly as much work as I was.

"Or were you dreaming about doing our sweet little playmate yourself?" I asked, eliciting another "Ummm" indicating that I'd hit her fantasy on the head.

"Hmmm? Is that it? Was my wife thinking of what our goddaughters pussy would taste like, maybe while your husband's cock was inside her?" I wasn't sure what all she might have been imagining, but I could tell my dirty talk and rhythmic pounding was doing the trick. "Maybe get her into a sixty nine? Let her lick your clitty while you lick hers?" I hadn't been wrong, Debs had been well aroused, and with a gasp and a quiver, suddenly came. Her legs pulled hard against me this time, and when she didn't release the clinch I stopped inside her, buried and motionless for the moment.

Standing there with my cock buried in my wife was, at least this time, sufficient. I'd cum multiple times over the last day, and gradually as I stood there, my wife wrapped in my arms, her head on my shoulder and I was appreciating the warmth of my wife's pussy smothering my cock without moving, I began to shrink. It wasn't until my shrunken cock slipped from my wife that she realized how much I'd shrunk. "Did you cum?"

"No, but you did. I'm ok."

"Oh My God, Jimmy; Just imagining you with her... the way you were with me so many years ago, the way you taught me to enjoy my own body... and sex... I've been so horny all night... for you."

"Didn't Bill take care of you two last night?"

"Yeah, he did alright. But I taught him. You taught me. It's not the same."

"And Jennie taught me... good sex passed on to another generation?" I giggled.

"In just one lesson?"

"Probably not."

"Hmmm." It was a thoughtful "hmmm", not a moan of pleasure.

"What?" I queried, wondering what she was thinking.

"I wonder if she'd like to spend the rest of the week with us while her parents go home?"

~

"Hey young lady!" I said gruffly toward Sara as I stepped outside. Sara and Jenny were lying naked on towels, soaking up some sun. Bill was sitting on a lounge chair, beer in hand, exactly as I intended to do soon myself. "Where is your bikini?"

"In my bag where it should have been all week."

"Hrumph!" I grunted back at her, and winked. Reaching down, I ran a finger over the whiter spot from her thong at the top of her ass crack. "I do like the tan lines though". Jenny, who had also looked up at me when I'd spoken to Sara looked sideways at her, seeing Sara's smile in return. I turned to the cooler, reaching in and finding a cider which, unless it's a good German beer, I prefer instead of American beer. Debs came out just then with a towel and an ice tea, heading over to lie beside Sara and Jen. I pulled another chair over next to Bill, just as Debs took a dip into the pool before lying down. With his beer in his hand, I reached over to clink my can against his in a toast, saying, "It's not quite noon yet, but it's noon somewhere..." as I sat down. He clinked beers, but didn't say anything.

"Another great Nude Day Pool party?" I questioned. Again he didn't answer, didn't look me in the face, and didn't even acknowledge my query. I sat back, looking over the pool and our naked ladies where Jenny was putting lotion onto Debs naked back. I knew he'd say something when he was ready.

"She seemed happy," he finally said, perhaps five minutes later. I didn't say anything.

"Were you her first?" he asked a couple of minutes later.

"No, but maybe the first to make her happy."

"I guess I should have expected that." It was another minute before he said, "I guess she's not my innocent little girl anymore, huh?"

"She'll always be your little girl." Bill looked up at me and for the first time smiled.

"I guess your dick is safe for another night." It was my turn to smile.

"I guess that will make your wife and your daughter happy." His smile disappeared, but I could tell it was a forced non-smile. It lasted about 10 seconds and the smile reappeared, his head shaking negatively as it did.

"You had to say that, didn't you." I laughed.

"What time are you thinking of heading out tomorrow?" I asked Jen several hours later when Bill and Jenny had begun to collect their things, starting to get ready. Bill had just stepped out, heading down the hill, carrying a few things down to their motorhome. They had put clothes on to go out onto the street, as had I, although Debs and Sara were still naked out by the pool.

"We were talking about trying for about 5 am. That way we'll beat the rush hour traffic. We've got a campground scoped out for tomorrow night in eastern Arizona," Jen answered, momentarily confusing me with her answer.

"You're headed north, toward Los Angeles?"

"No, we're headed East towards Arizona. We have reservations for tours in Carlsbad Caverns two days after tomorrow."

"Then you won't need to rush. There won't be any traffic that early heading east; it will all be inbound, going west, or towards Los Angeles if you want to go the long way. Why don't you plan on about seven, and I'll get up and make us all breakfast before you head out?" We discussed the pros and cons, repeating it all when Bill returned, and eventually they agreed that seemed to be best.

"So, am I going to get you tonight, or will my daughter be taking up your bed?" I stopped and looked at her, realizing that Sara had usurped practically all my time the last 24 hours. "I would like to say good bye properly," she said, stepping up to me and putting her arms over my shoulders, her hands locking behind my neck. I leaned in to kiss her, her mouth turned to join mine. It wasn't a lusty kiss, more a wistful, 'times have changed but I still love you,' kiss. I raised my hand to her cheek, brushing it with the back of my hand before running it down her side, inadvertently brushing the side of her breast before resting on her hip. "Thank you."

"For what?" I responded, cocking my head in thought, wondering what she was thanking me for.

"For teaching her. Giving her a good start on... on being an adult?" She hadn't said exactly what she meant, but close enough that I understood the translation.

"I'll pass the word that you've asked for a reservation in my bed... I suppose Debs will be telling Bill goodbye just as properly?"

I nodded, "I suppose." I turned and looked sideways out the window at the pool, Jen stepped up, put her arms around me and hugged me close, also looking sideways toward the pool. Debs and Sara had just picked up their towels and were turning toward the house.

"Is there enough of you to share?"

"Huh?" I asked, not understanding her statement.

"Tonight... If you want to ask her, there always seems to be enough room for three in your bed." It clicked in my mind what she was asking; did I want to ask Sara to join her mother and me?

"Oh," I responded, "You're sure?" She just smiled and leaned in and kissed me.

~

"Why don't you come and say goodbye to me?" Debs said later that evening to Bill. They'd gotten everything back and packed into the motorhome, taken it down to the filling station and refueled, so there was no reason to stop until they needed to change drivers or pee the following morning.

"Have I got a choice?" he answered, taking her hand and rising as she pulled him up.

"Sure, you can sleep alone, I'm sure there's room in the other room for me," she answered, looking over toward Jen and Sara and winking. With Bill and Debs heading for the guest bedroom, we also stood up. I don't know as anything had been said to Sara, but when I stuck my hand out to her, she understood and followed her mother and me.

I understood that I was to be in the middle, and being the first ready for bed, moved there initially, leaving an entrance on either side for my ladies. Sara went to her room to change while Jen went into the bathroom, and I heard the shower start. She wasn't in for long, her long black hair dry and silky when she came out wearing a baby doll. "Were you dirty?" I queried after she brushed her teeth and sank down on one side of the bed and I rolled over towards her, putting an arm behind her.

"Not very, I just wanted to be fresh for you for our last night."

"Mmmm," I hummed as her lips came down to mine. "One of the two most beautiful women that I know, at least the two most beautiful women that I'm not married to," I said, my lips moving to her neck, under her cheek, and continuing downward. My free hand had caressed her breast, my mouth now found her nipple through her baby doll.

"I have a hard time thinking of her as a woman, not a girl," she whispered, understanding perfectly that I'd been talking about her daughter. "She's pretty, isn't she?"

"So is her mother." I didn't like comparing a woman to someone she was around, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Thank you." She exhaled as my fingers dropped to her mons, my middle finger pressing against her slit and clit. "Ohhh... I want your tongue."

"Mmmm," I whispered back, "with pleasure."

Moving up onto my knees beside her, I reached to her waist, slipping my fingers into the top of her bottoms and slid them down. She raised her hips to allow me to pull them off (they hadn't been on for long), and when I reached for two pillows and motioned for her to raise her hips, she did. I fit the pillow beneath her bottom, raising it so I had better access, and moved between her legs, onto my knees. I began kissing the inside of her thighs, gradually moving forward towards her nectar, smelling her increasing arousal as I teased. I'd just run my tongue between her lips from her vagina to her clit when I felt a shifting of pressure on the bed and a cool sexy hand stroked my butt. Sara didn't say anything, apparently just watching me service her mother, as her hand slid down to my leg, and then up and gently fondled my balls. I didn't pull away from Jen, if Sara wanted to do something, she could, but for now I was concentrating on pleasuring her mother. My tongue found her clit, eliciting a moan of approval, and an "Oh My God, you're so good at that."

I felt Sara shift closer to us on the bed, one hand on my backside, her other reaching underneath to my cock. She stroked my cock for a bit and then I felt her weight shift on the bed again. I couldn't tell what she was doing until she wedged herself underneath by body and guided my cock into her warm and waiting mouth. This time it was me who groaned as my goddaughter's mouth and tongue caressed my cock even as my mouth and tongue were caressing her mother.

It was hours before we were all satisfied and drifted off to sleep. When Jenny had her first orgasm and wanted my cock, Sara had no problem pulling back and guiding me into her mother's hot and wet pussy. After we'd both cum, we cuddled, Jen to the left of me and Sara to the right. When I began to recover, when Sara's hand slithered from my hip and found my cock which once again began getting hard in her hand, they soon both went down on me together, one on each side.

I have imagined all kinds of sexual acts in my time. Sex with two, or three, or perhaps more beautiful women, all at the same time, having been in my reparatory of fantasies since I first saw the Jensen twins in bikini's when I was in Junior High. But never had I imagined sex with a mother and daughter. When I was younger, I imagined their daughters, when I got older -- more and more I imagined the mothers. But now, here, I was getting both.

As if in sync, without questioning, they'd both moved away from my shoulders, Sara turning so her head was at my hip, with Jen doing the same on the other side. Lying on my back, I could do nothing but just watch. Sara leaned over, her tongue coming out and licking the head before her lips slithering around it, which in itself was erotically beautiful to watch, but my erection throbbed when her mouth pulled back and she pushed my cock towards her mother, who also leaned in and suckled my erection.

The two of them worked together fellating me. Mother held me for her daughter to suck, daughter held me for her mother to suck. Both took turns while the other watched until I was totally rigid, and well on my way to orgasm. When Jenny asked Sara if she wanted me to fuck her too, she told her mother to go ahead, there was plenty of time for her as she'd be with us for a few more days. Jenny swung her legs over me, and with Sara holding my cock upright, she slid onto my waiting cock. Sara slid back up into the crook of my arm, until I told her to let me eat her and then she straddled me too, settling onto my waiting tongue. When all three of us had come again, and I thought we were all sated and I wasn't going anywhere for a while, we settled down and cuddled. Sara fell asleep on one side, and I thought Jenny had fallen asleep too. I was right on the verge of falling asleep myself when Jenny pulled my arm. I rolled onto my side and up to her back, my arm pulled over her as I spooned with her. It turns out she wasn't quite as sated as I'd suspected, her hand guided mine underneath her baby doll to her breasts. Her nipples hardened again to my touch as sweet quivers coursed through her body. When she pulled my hand down towards her legs, a gentle stroking had her wet about the time my cock had fully recovered one more time. She leaned away and raised a leg and I slipped between them to enter her from behind. She came to my finger and cock, and when I eased my caressing, we fell asleep with me still inside her

~

My internal alarm clock went off just before 5. I eased myself out of bed and went to the toilet, taking time to wash my cock from the crustiness of the night's activities, before climbing back into bed between my two lovers. Jenny stirred and asked what time it was, so I whispered it was 5, she had a bit of time before she had to get up if she wanted. "Tempting," she exhaled, but when I put my arm around her and fondled her breast, she grabbed my hand and held it still. "I need to take a shower and get ready to go."

"And I promised to make everyone breakfast."

I just held her for a moment. "I love you Jenny," I whispered into her ear.

"I know." She squeezed my hand and then withdrew it from her breast and rolled over to face me. "Why don't you roll over and say good morning to Sara properly while I go take a shower?" She kissed me, and rolled back out of bed, heading for the bathroom. I rolled onto my back, and when I looked at Sara, her eyes were open, but groggy.

"Good morning Uncle Jimmy," she said, snuggling into my side, her arm coming over my stomach. I raised my arm and she snuggled still closer as I put it under her neck and behind her back. "Did Mom just tell you to say good morning to me properly?" Her hand caressed my chest and stomach, her fingers playing with the hair on my chest just as her mother did, and then moved lower. My cock had barely begun to swell when her hand wrapped around it, but having had several hours now to recover, it hardened almost immediately.