New Generations 02, the Day After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara raised her face to mine, needing to pull away from the snuggle to do so, practically climbing on top of my chest to kiss me. With her breasts pressed against my chest all I could do easily until she moved more was caress her shoulder and back with my free hand, but I needn't have worried. Almost immediately she swung completely up on top of me and I realized she also wanted to have a good morning fuck. "Ready for a little more, are we?" I teased as my hands, now free, began to roam her body.

"You forget, all I got last night was your tongue." As soon as she said it, I realized she was right. I'd fucked her mother, several times, but hadn't her. She had moved her hand, was grinding her pelvis and clit against my now hard cock, and in just moments raised a bit more to align me with her pussy. I reached down and raised my cock head; she slid down and slowly took me inside. Her pussy wasn't as wet as she was after I'd eaten her, but she pivoted enough that my cock coated with her juices and slipped easier and farther inside with each time.

No sooner had she bottomed my cock inside her than she sat up, changing the angle and ground her pelvis against me. My hands almost immediately rose to her breasts, now exposed to me, and her eyes closed as her body began to rise and fall on my cock. I realized she was taking care of herself by taking care of me, and just allowed her to fuck herself on my cock.

"Oh my God, you feel so good," she said. I didn't answer, my hands slipping from her breasts to her bottom. I left her in complete control, and inexplicably found myself approaching orgasm even as she was. Just relaxing, and allowing her to take complete control, worked the wonder of my orgasm rising rapidly and, with a groan, my cock spurted inside her before she came. Luckily I didn't immediately shrink, and moments later she spasmed, her pussy clamping around my cock, her body shuddering.

"Oh, Wow!" she said, lying back forward onto my chest, my hand stroking up from her bottom onto her back and then back to her bottom. "That's the first time I've ever cum without my clit being touched."

"That was really nice," I answered.

"Yeah, it was." She lowered her head to my chest, my nose against her hair. "I can see why Mom thinks so highly of you."

I didn't say anything. I heard the shower turn off in the bath, and looking over saw that it was 5:30. "This was really nice, but I've got a breakfast to make if they're going to get out of here by 7. Your mom just finished, why don't you go take a shower and I'll get breakfast ready."

"Can't you take one with me?"

"There will be other times," I answered, and gave her bottom a swat. It smacked much louder than I intended and she giggled, but rolled off. My cock and belly were covered with our cum, so I just wiped them with the sheets, knowing I'd be stripping them off and washing before we went to bed again. Sara headed for the bath, meeting Jenny just as she came out. I stepped to the dresser and pulled on shorts and a shirt before turning toward the door. Jenny, still naked, stopped me with a "Jim?"

I turned and looked at her and she walked toward me. I stepped up to her and her arms went around my neck. I thought she was going to kiss me; instead she just stopped and looked into my eyes. "You and Debs will take care of my little girl?"

"She's not so little anymore," I answered, my hands on her back holding her close, "but we'll take good care of her." She leaned in and did kiss me, and although her lips were closed to begin with, they opened against mine, and the chaste, after sex 'thank you' kiss became a full-on lovers kiss. My hand drifted down to her bottom, which I squeezed, and then she pulled away. "I know you will," she said, and turned back towards the vanity.

I started down the hall, slowing to take a glance in as I went by the guest bedroom as I heard the rhythmic slapping of body against body of two people having sex. They hadn't bothered to close the door, we all knew we were having sex, so what was point? Even though the light wasn't on, the shades were open and the room was filled with sunlight. Bill was standing at the end of the bed, Debs on her knees with her ass up to the edge of the bed, also having a good-bye tryst. Bill's hand seemed to be on Debs bottom at first, and then I did a double take as I saw he had his thumb in her ass. It surprised me a bit, although Debs and I had tried anal before, neither of us seemed to get anything out of it. I remembered that Debs had once mentioned that Bill had touched her pucker point before and she thought he was interested in anal play but she said they'd never done anything but just touching. I didn't stay and watch, just headed to the kitchen.

By the time the rest of the household joined me, I had all the fixings for made-to-order omelets ready, and right on schedule, a few minutes before 7, Bill and Jenny drove off down the street.

As always, goodbyes with old friends were bittersweet. Jenny, in particular, wistfully whispered in my ear, "Just like old times, huh? You, Debs, and me, but this time Sara instead of me?" I knew immediately she was referring to the time, years before, where she had stayed with us for a week while Bill had been in New York on a business trip. "You take care of my baby?" She gave me a peck on the cheek and turned away before I said anything.

After a big party, and after having multiple people living in the house for several days, the house wasn't Debs' normal perfection. I went to the kitchen and began cleaning up, when I got done, I found Sara and Debs going to town on house cleaning. All the beds had been stripped before I got there, the first load of laundry already in the washer. I was going to lend a hand when I heard my cell phone. I glanced at the time, just before 8, and being a workday, needed to take it. I went into the office and closed the door. It was hours before I worked my way free.

It was the first time that we'd ever had Sara with us without her parents, or our kids, around. Being the same age as our son, they'd always been doing "their thing" when they were around, we'd never had a true adult relationship with her. Now, Sara and Debs found that they hit it off and had as much in common as Debs and her mom had years before, although Sara was nowhere near as inhibited as Jenny had been when we first met. When I finally reached a finish point with what I was doing it was late in the afternoon and, when I went to the back yard, could see the wet patio where the girls had been swimming but they were no longer there.

Re-entering the house, I found the two of them remaking beds, both in shorts and t-shirts, and obviously getting along quite well. I hadn't yet had a chance to totally clean up after my night with Sara and Jen, so went in and showered. When I got out, the two of them had moved to the kitchen where they were preparing dinner. They had everything going; when I asked what I could do, they told me to find a bottle of wine and get the glasses poured. I got a bottle of wine and when I got back and started opening it, I heard a giggle from Debs and "Me too! I've got this, if you want to, go ask him, or wait until after dinner and we'll all just go to bed early." Although the whisper wasn't intended for me, I heard it, but pretended I didn't. I could only surmise from the words that Sara had said something like she was horny, or that she wanted to fuck, or something similar. As it turned out, that was exactly right.

Later Debs told me that she and Sara had been talking sex all day long. Sara had confessed that in our start of the day tryst that she'd had an orgasm for the first time without having her clit touched, and that had started it. They'd talked about sex all day; while cleaning house, at the gym while I was working, at the store, while making dinner. Sara gave more particulars on her experiences and successes and failures, and Debs did the same. As Debs said, they shared all the juicy details. Although Sara knew her parents were sex partners of Debs and me, and had known that her mother claimed that we'd saved their marriage, for the first time she heard everything; from Jenny having her first orgasm from the not so feathery touch of the spa jet to having her first orgasm from a cock with me. Debs told all about tying up her father and teaching him how to take care of a woman. She also told about how I'd done the same for her, tying her up and teasing her body until she'd finally had her own first orgasm, how she'd finally opened up to my suggestions and found that sex was not only good, but phenomenal, and how she'd discovered that sex with someone you love just increases your love. It's hard to not love someone you're having sex with. She also told about her making love not only with Sara's father but with her mother, and although she usually preferred men, making love with a woman wasn't a turn off either. Sara had said "So you won't turn me down if I want to make love with you?" and she'd said, "only if you won't either".

There was no pretense of doing anything after dinner. Debs said that she and Sara were going to go clean up and get ready for bed, and I should give them perhaps half an hour before I went to get ready for bed myself.

Debs and I were an old married couple. After 20 some years, there wasn't much we hadn't done. When we went to bed when we were first married, and I finally got Debs to understand that sex was fun and good, she dressed to entice. Baby Dolls, negligees, all kinds of sex clothes, all designed to turn me on and get her laid. Sex was every day, often multiple times a day, and then life took over. After a while sex became "maintenance sex", often becoming an 'after we were both naked in bed,' a 'good night kiss' and a fondle where we suddenly realized it felt good and ended up fucking good night. We never wanted for sex, and always on holidays or birthdays or our anniversary we would revert to seducing each other, but that kind of sex became special occasion sex, while during "maintenance sex" we just made sure we both came and went to sleep.

Despite that we had drifted away from trying to entice each other, thinking we didn't need to, we were both also very amicable to doing it almost anywhere at any time. Watching the TV together and seeing something sexy, if it turned her on she'd put her hand on my leg, begin stroking, and I knew what she wanted. No sooner than I would put my arm around her and pull her close and she'd know my hands would soon be on her breasts. Going for a boat ride "alone" when we were family camping on the lake, going for a hike "alone" while we were camping elsewhere, all were ways that we pleased each other.

When I came into the bedroom, Sara again had on the red sheer nighty that she had a few days before for our first time. The surprise was that Debs also had a sexy little blue nothing on, something I hadn't seen before, and the two of them were on the bed, making out. They both were kissing the other, Sara had a hand on the Debs breast, but it appeared that Debs was the more aggressive one. Sara was on her back and Debs was leaning over her, her hand on Sara's mound fingering her through the split crotch of the red panty.

"Oh my goodness, what have we here?" I asked, stepping up to the end of the bed. Reaching out I put a hand out and touched both of their bare feet, causing Debs to pull away from the kiss.

"You need to get undressed by yourself, she's almost ready for you."

And she was.

Sara was the center of our attention. No sooner had I gotten naked, cock already hard, than when I crawled up onto the bed my wife grabbed my cock and had me slide up onto Sara, missionary position. Debs guided my cock into the slit of the split panties and into the waiting heat and wetness of Sara. She didn't withdraw her hand, continuing to finger Sara's clit while my cock was pummeling her insides. She came, and then came again -- at least three times before I blew my wad inside her. Practically a quickie for me, after I came and pulled away, Debs surprised me by going down on her. I watched as Debs drove Sara to several more orgasms, licking not just her clit, but also her vagina, apparently sucking my cum from her pussy.

Although Debs had played with Jenny for years, she'd always professed that it was "just sex," that she really wasn't that interested in women but she didn't mind participating in sex with them. Here, she was obviously the more dominant partner. I remembered her comment from earlier in the week, something like "If you don't I will" in regards to taking Sara to bed and wondered what was going on. There seemed to be not just an "Ok, this is fun" attitude but a stronger "I want this!" feeling.

Sara was in heaven, receiving from me, receiving from Debs, and giving in return. It was obvious she liked sucking cock, whether bare, covered in her juices, Debs juices, or any combination of their juices and my spunk. Debs has always liked the taste of her own juices on my cock, now she obviously liked the taste of Sara's nectar and my spunk from Sara's hot box. We played every which way we could, the girls having multiple orgasms to each others or my tongue or fingers until, exhausted, we eventually fell asleep. Sara had cuddled to one side, Debs was on the other, and I was in the middle when we finally wore ourselves out.

Unlike the previous night when Sara and her mother Jenny had been with me, this was a true 3-way event. The previous night they'd both shared me, but they hadn't particularly played with each other. Now, we both loved on Debs, we both loved on Sara, and they both loved on me.

It was several hours later that I awoke to a hand holding my cock and stroking me hard again. Surprisingly it wasn't Sara, but Debs. I didn't say anything; just my hand moving to her naked body, the sexy nightwear long before discarded for our preferred nudity when playing or sleeping, told her that I was awake. "Oh..." she exhaled silently into my ear, "I don't know why I find her so exciting," she whispered before nibbling on it -- always a sign that she wanted to have sex. That she had multiple orgasms already that night didn't seem to matter, within moments, when my cock didn't respond as fast as she wanted, she moved down and took me in her mouth. It had been long enough that my cock immediately began responding to her mouth, and once hard, she climbed on top. This wasn't a hard fuck, she wasn't trying to get me off, I understood that from the start, and it didn't happen. She rode me, pivoting her hips up and down to give the maximum contact until with a shudder she came once again. She knew I hadn't cum, as I was still hard, but also knew that I understood that she'd just been taking what she needed. At first she collapsed against my chest, snuggling in, her head just below my chin. Even though my cock was still in her, without stimulation I began to soften, and after a few minutes, with a contented sigh she rolled again to my side, her voice whispering "Thank you" as my arm went around her shoulder. By the time I fell asleep again, the last thing I remembered was the gentle breathing of Debs in my ear. Sara hadn't moved at all, she was still sound asleep.

I'd taken off most of the previous week and had to go to work the next day, so when my internal alarm clock went off, I gently slid out of bed leaving my ladies asleep and went out for my early morning run. Not having run in well over a week, my legs were like lead. Although I normally run at a pretty good pace, this morning was just more of a jog, but by the time 45 minutes had passed I was finally beginning to feel more normal. For probably the 100th time in my life I internally chastised myself for having taken off from running for too long of a time; promising myself that it would never happen again -- at least not until the next time life interferes with routine. A quick dip in the pool, followed by a shower and getting dressed in the walk-in closet -- when I finally quietly headed to the kitchen for some breakfast. Sara and Debs were still asleep when I headed to the office.

It was mid-morning when Debs called. "You snuck out."

I laughed, "you two were still asleep, I was just quiet was all. When did you get up?"

"Who said we're up?" She giggled in response.

"Well then, when did you wake up?" I asked, understanding from her words that she wasn't saying that they weren't awake -- just not out of bed.

"Oh, a couple of hours ago."

"Ah..." I thought about it, and then said, "Didn't get enough last night?"

"Well, we've been talking too." I understood perfectly -- they'd had sex and then cuddled and talked, or they'd cuddled and talked and then had sex. Or, since it had been a couple of hours in bed, perhaps some combination of multiple talks or multiple... fucks? For some reason my mind went off on the tangent of wondering if women "fuck" or just have sex. There are so many facets of sex, the actual act of fucking, which to me means a cock in a pussy, is therefore impossible for two women without some type of artificial toy.

"Enjoying yourselves?"

"Uhm-hmm. How long will you be in the office today?" She got back to what the original call was for.

"All day. Staff meeting late this afternoon as we've got people coming in this morning from out of town."

"So you won't be home until late? We'll be alone all day?"

"I'm afraid so. Do you think you can find something to entertain our guest?"

"I think we can find something," she said with a giggle in her voice. She didn't have to expound, I understood perfectly that they weren't planning on getting out of bed soon, or if they did, they'd probably go back to bed, or at least play some more, later. "Why don't you call when you're headed home and we'll have dinner ready?"

Dinner was ready when I got home, and it was served by two beautiful, sexy, women in lingerie that left no doubt what dessert was going to be.

The week went fast. Although we all knew that by staying it meant Sara would be having sex with me, I hadn't realized that Debs seemingly off-hand comment about if I wasn't going to fuck Sara that maybe she would, was possibly more than a little off-hand.

Debs and I had played with Bill and Jenny in virtually every combination. I'd been with Jenny, Bill had been with Debs. Bill had joined Jenny and me, and he'd joined Debs and me. Debs had also gotten together with Jenny, and once Jenny realized she liked women as much or more than men, the two of them had occasionally gotten together. They went to a woman's retreat every year with the church, at least until Bill and Jenny moved, and they always shared a room and a bed. But in all that time, Debs had always professed that she had never really been sexually aroused by women, she just wasn't turned off by the thought. She'd always readily accepted any loving Jenny had wanted to give, and had given it in return.

Now, for the first time, she admitted that for some unknown reason she was very strongly attracted to Sara.

Whenever I was around, we had three-way sex, and most of the time when I wasn't, they were together. And when not doing other things, they were lovers. When Debs and I had a three-way with Sara's mother Jenny, mostly it had been the two of them loving on me, with only occasional interaction between the two of them when I was there. When Debs and Jenny had a three way with Bill, it was similar, so I was used to the girl on girl interaction of Debs and Jenny being just occasional, if it happened it happened, otherwise ok. But with Sara and Debs and me, the interaction between Sara and Debs was just as concentrated as between Sara and me or Debs and me, perhaps more, as they were together all day.

That first night when I got home, the lingerie and obvious seduction by both girls was just a first as it was repeated every night. Once I understood that Sara was going to be staying, I had planned on working from home all week, but it was not to be as it turned out I had to go in for two full days, and half of a third.