New Hobby is Swinging

Story Info
The Move Slowly Into Swinging.
1.9k words
4.09
9.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

She liked the beach, so I suggested a day in the sun, free of yard work, the phone, and things we really shouldn't put off. It didn't take long for her to agree to put off things we should be doing, so we packed up the car and headed to the sunshine and sandy waterfront. We did not bring suits because the beach is clothing optional, and we each brought a book and plenty of sunscreen. I put the towels in the trunk, the umbrella, and a cooler with ice and drinks.

At the beach we set up and settled in with books in hand and few expectations except rest, sun, and catching some waves. When Glen and Sandy showed up we invited them to join us and they spread out their towels next to us and we put down our books and chatted, talking sports, a little politics, and the weather.

Sandy is a petite brunette with a cute face and a well-shaped body, and Glen is tall and a typical California dude with long Sandy hair and an athletic build. The have been friends of ours for just a year, and we met them at the nude beach the summer before. Glen works in sales and Sandy is a stay-at-home mom. They have two kids who often stay with her parents. I didn't think much about it, but I have never seen them at the beach. Glen tells me they don't make it public, at least to her parents, that they go to the nude beach.

It wasn't long before the women got up and took a walk down the beach. When they returned Claire asked me to walk to the water with her. "They're swingers," she told me as we approached the wet sand. "They are

inviting us to a party this Saturday to tryout the lifestyle. You interested?" she asked, a little cynicism in her voice.

I turned it around on her and asked if she was. "Any curiosity at all?" I said. She stood looking out at the ocean.

"I would be lying if I said no," she confessed, "but I am frankly afraid. I worry you'll find some chick you want to set up housekeeping with."

"Housekeeping?" I said with a grin.

"You know what I mean," she said aggressively, angrier than I thought my comment deserved.

"That would not happen," I said. "I am not complaining about you. It would just be a new experience. Like you said about curiosity. I would be lying too if I said I am not a little curious as well. Just like you said. I feel the same way. I am not looking to replace you," I said taking her into my arms. "No one could replace you."

We walked along the water and didn't talk for a while. "I like them," she said. "I am not sure I am ready for a swingers gathering, however. Will you be upset if we don't?" I said she had to feel comfortable for us to go. You're not, then we don't go. It is that simple."

She promised to think about it and we went back to our towels. Later that day she and Sandy took another walk. When they returned she seemed more relaxed, like Sandy had talked to her about her reluctance.

On the way home she turned to me and put a hand on my arm. "Sandy says we can go and just socialize. She said she felt the same way I do. After a few times she got more relaxed and comfortable. Now she says she is just fine with it. I think I want to go," she said softly. "You?"

I said we would just go and be social, just visit, meet people and not get involved in the sex part. She smiled, obviously pleased to not have to deal with the sexual decision.

Before we left for the swingers party she spent a great deal of time getting herself ready. Claire was in the bathroom for nearly an hour. I wondered what she was doing that took so long. Claire was more excited about meeting swingers than she was letting on.

We arrived at six and there were already many cars parked out in front of their house. A few couples were nude when we went in and seemed quite relaxed as we were introduced once inside. Sandy took Claire aside and talked to her about not being afraid to refuse a request for sex.

"No mercy fucking here," she said. "If you don't want to, feel free to say no, you don't have to if you don't want to. No means no. If you just want to dance, or chat, or just observe, or read a magazine, it is up to you. You should not feel pressured here."

"Sex is only one of the things we do here," she said. "If you do something it should be what you want to do."

We visited with a few couples and chatted about many things, one of them the swinger lifestyle itself. One woman said that people don't understand that sex is a recreation and not a sin. "You don't have to love someone to fuck them," she said emphatically. "Like dancing. You don't have to love them to enjoy dancing with them." I could tell Claire was thinking having sex was a long way from dancing.

We did dance together, and we did observe in a group- sex room for a short time, although we felt like voyeurs watching people having sex. Around midnight we went into a room for couples and got down on one of the beds and eventually had a nice tender session of old people sex. We did feel like the older generation, even though we were not much older than most of the people we met there.

It was strange to hear other people's grunts and talking while we were having sex. We never think of ourselves as making noise as we are engaging in sex, and having other people speak, grunt, call out, or pant is really strange and hard to get used to. Not only is it different, it is also distracting. We giggled about it while we were having sex and I am sure that was troubling to the others in the room enjoying themselves.

On the way home I asked Claire how she felt about our night at a sex party. "Well, I felt old," she said. "And sex in a crowd is distracting and hard to concentrate. It can be a bit of a mood killer," she admitted. I had felt the same way, although it was more of a turn on for me than it was for her, I am sure. I did get off a bit knowing other people were fucking in the same room just a few feet from us. Other women were having their pussies fucked near us and the thought of that turned me on a bit.

A month later Sandy called and invited us to a second party. Claire looked at me with a question in her eyes. She held her hands out to the side and shrugged. "Why not?" I said. "I met some nice people there the last time."

"You mean women you'd like to fuck?" she asked, using the vernacular of the swinging world. I said we both met people we were attracted to, right? She smiled and nodded. "Especially that guy who kept asking you to dance. He was quite taken with you," i said.

When we arrived for our second party, Claire had worn a thin and sheer kaftan, kind of her way of approaching being nude around other people at a sex party, which seemed different than being nude at the beach. A few minutes after we arrived Claire's dance buddy asked her to dance. When they finished their first dance he leaned close to her ear and whispered something that made her laugh. When I asked what he said she blushed quickly and dismissed my question with a shake of her head

Later she told me he asked if she had sex as well as she danced. "So what did you tell him?" I asked.

"I said to ask my husband," she said with an embarrassed chuckle. After their last dance that night he kissed her and she didn't resist his kiss. Clearly she enjoyed the attention. I asked her if she might end up fucking him and she looked out the window and smiled. "So go for it," I said.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"We came here for that," I said. At eleven he came to the hot tub we were in and sat next to Claire. He introduced himself to me and said, "I know you are first or second timers, so I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but I am very attracted to your wife. I would like to take her to my room for a while, and entertain her for a bit," he said politely.

"Entertain her?" I said with a smirk.

"Do pleasant things to her, and with her."

"Most people here just say 'fuck' and you call it entertain, like you don't mean fuck." He said he didn't like the word and would prefer 'make love' rather than fuck. "But make love or fuck, that's what you mean to do." It was clear Claire was not happy about my arguing with him. "You okay?" I asked.

"I don't want to argue semantics," she said firmly. "Jake just wants to be polite," she said moving over next to him. "I think I will go be entertained," she added assertively.

I watched her walk off with him and didn't see her again until almost one. When she returned I was reading and watching television between pages of the magazine. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked. She nodded and sat down next to me, her hands in her lap.

"You okay?" she asked quietly. I nodded and put down the magazine.

"I was a jerk," I said. She smiled and agreed with me. "We came here to have a good time, to experience something new. I'm glad you went and I'm sorry for being a jerk off."

"So you really are okay with it?" she asked cautiously.

"Better than I thought I would be," I said. "I will be better next time." She asked if there would be a next time. "I hope so," I said.

At home we talked about her time with Jake. She said it was easier than she thought it would be. Having sex is a little like dancing." She smiled, acknowledging how funny that sounded.

We now have attended five parties and both of us has been with other people. Other than Jake, Claire has been with David and a man named Paul, whose wife Claire met on our first visit to Sandy and Glen's party. We are now comfortable with the lifestyle, even now considering ourselves swingers. We come dressed, but undressed after we arrived and stayed nude the whole time we were there.

It is actually fun to see Claire's naked bottom swaying up the stairs to the sex rooms on the second floor. Claire has met Jake at a hotel out of town and they had sex most of the night, coming home the next morning and she waves to the neighbors when she arrives home in the morning with another man. Swinging is not so outrageous after all.

It is more like dancing than we admitted before. If you are curious about swinging, take it slow and only do what you are comfortable with. If it is not for you, leave and find a new hobby.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers