All Comments on 'New Home'

by ananya_sili

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How about the dick in the music player?

Great fun,Ananya! More please,isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thick cocked Indian

Nice One...I would have been more wilder with you than that chap.A hot women in her Sari and He just fucks once.Man he could have done better.

Any ways Nice story...would have been wilder if i was in Robin's place.

Prince

love_loving_you21

sinistersam88sinistersam88over 17 years ago
Very Good Piece of Writing

Dear Ananya,

This is a very good work of writing. You should keep it up. It is better to fantasise and write than pass lewd comments like the ones I read on your submission.

I am a writer (Technical, have written a couple of short stories too) I liked this work. It is good to start with. Keep on writing and with practice quality of prose improves, vocabulary broaden and a style develops. I would like to suggest something, if I may, you should improve upon the erotic content and be more descriptive of the sexual coupling here. Think what you would like to do and mentally describe the acts a few times improving it every time.

The essence of any prose lies in theme and its language, you have the ability to develop these further. Do it.

Good work

BandraBandraover 17 years ago
It's hard

Hi Ananya

Loved your story. Your picture and your story got me hard. Keep on writing,

Bandra

Fahrenheit4511Fahrenheit4511over 17 years ago
I love it!

Hi Ananya!

Congratulations, a very sensual reader. Particularly I do like the Sari part - it is interesting for non-indians to get those tiny details which make a difference to European or American cultures.

If you keep on writing stories related to your home country, it would be nice if you could explain a little bit more local topics like "Durga Puja". Literotica is an international publication, and this will lend a helping hand to non-indian readers to get deeper involved into your stories.

I also like that you have the strength to expose your inner feelings and fantasies frankly without "masking" them by choosing other character names, and to let the reader participate on it. It takes a good deal of self-confidence to do it, either for man or women.

What I really DON`T like is the quality of some of the comments that you receive. Of course, any man who reads this will get excited and would love to participate in the action described by you - so do I. The same may apply to many women as well. No problem.

But as the German (?) saying goes, a real gentleman should enjoy but keep quiet. Less is sometimes more, especially if it comes down to words... I find it disappointing to regard a female Literotica writer as a whore only because she lets a broader audience participate in her fantasies. It`s simply not fair.

I hope you don`t let youself get stopped by such behaviour. I am waiting for your next story, so keep on writing!

Fahrenheit 4511

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please write more

i love your stories - you are a gifted writer. i cum every time i read them - they are my favorite on literotica. :) ~lara<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good try, but...

Hey your passion in writing is obvious (how many times have u fingered urself b4 fininshing this?), but plz take care of the spellings ( sari below naval, dick in music system)... BUT it would be great if you introduce some authenticity (ambience/ location/ neighbourhood/ time of day/ ) and plz put off the americanized expressions ( Come in me man..). They are a put-off in a bindi-sari-clad, bronze-boobed, bong beauty! happy writing :-)

khankibou@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
buy a basic grammer book

buy a book of basic grammer and composition and try again. not a bad attempt, though.all the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous