All Comments on 'New Job Physical'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty dumb. Somebody with that ego would have the doctor's license pulled by the end of the day and the cunts joining him in the doctors office would all be fired. Could have been an interesting story, the man hating outweighed any possible reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess if we can't have a separate for the small percentage of folks that are turned on by male showoffs, at least we can have a jerk getting what he deserves. But I'm afraid the four ladies will be in for a horrible time when they get back to the office.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

But how was it back at the office? Did he finally start to respect the women in the office? Or did they just belittle him for eternity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fantasy. He definitely got knocked down a peg or two. I think if I was going to add anything, it'd be fun if James posed in the exam room mirror when he stripped down to his boxers. That would just go a step further to show how highly he regarded himself, as well as be an opportunity to really give the reader details about his body. Then when the doctor came into the room, she'd take out a pair of scissors and cut his boxers off him, since he didn't follow her instructions and remove everything. Also if his staff took photos of him naked, enjoying the finger fuck, and finally ejaculating, then they'd have blackmail material to use against him. He'd have to be respectable to them going forward, plus they could use it to force him to get naked and jack off for them in future stories. For me personally, I would've liked it if he discovered that he liked being stripped and abused by the women, and was turned on by their domination. That's just a matter of preference though. Anyway, great job. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story not based in any workplace reality. An arrogant handsome man being completely exposed to coworkers he feels beneath him, seeing his asshole, erection & ultimately coming in front of a crowd was an amusing read.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

Another great piece of douchebag humiliation. Well done... always enjoy your stories.

BarbloverBarbloverover 1 year ago

I can't help but wonder how office workers will later use what they see and the information they have. James may soon be playing the actor of 4 separate fantasies. Very inspiring story. Excellent.

alexrx73alexrx73over 1 year ago

I would very much like a sequel to see her return to work with her secretaries or with her director's secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too many holes in the plot to be comedic, much less erotic.

His subordinates would be fired, the doctor would lose her license, be fired, then sued.

There would also be a strong potential for legal action against the company depending on how close the affiliation is with the clinic.

As for James? He'll get to retire early, move to another location and never have to see anyone from the company again.

Bonus: He found a new kink and will have the time and money to pursue it.

James should send the doctor and his subordinates thank you cards from his new home.

Yes, James is a total dick, but becoming what you despise rarely ends well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous