All Comments on 'New Life At The Victorian Motel Ch. 05'

by BellaWrites234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
snornsnorn3 months ago

This is honestly so tender and beautiful 😻

submissasubmissa3 months ago

I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the bits with Mama!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Life of Victoria Hotel. pt 6

RougeAgentRougeAgent3 months ago

So very hot and very well written! What's next for Kitty Kat? You could really make this a wonderfully long series with tales of her training and her experiences with the other girls and of course the clients! Keep up your great writing!

GhostHunter55GhostHunter552 months ago

Based on Lorainne/Lolo saying "We've all been where you are. It gets easier, I promise", I take it she never did anal when she first started working at Victorian Motel? I also have to ask this: were most, if not all of the girls working there also forced into it by Mama like Catherine/Cat were?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story sucks. Stop it

BellaWrites234BellaWrites2342 months agoAuthor

@Ghosthunter55 that's an excellent question! I like to think all the new girls get a crash course in the different things potential clients might want, so there's probably some anal training for everyone, not nearly as intensive as what Cat experiences though. Then once the girls are shown all the different skills they're expected to at least be familiar with, they can pick their own specialties they want to focus on offering for their clients. Cat is for sure a special case given how she wound up here. To answer your second question, no, most of the other girls are there by choice. They seek out the place to work because of the empowerment they find with all female clientele. Cat is a special case who has wound up there under more duress at first, but Mama saw her potential and now she's realizing that this is where she belongs, even if Mama had to get forceful to show her that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaWrites234@BellaWrites234
Just a hopelessly submissive imaginative sapphic with very very deviant thoughts who loves telling stories of the reluctant seduction and straight girls getting turned by the powerful lesbians who know what's best for them. My stories usually start out with our straight girl...