All Comments on 'New Life Ch. 08'

by 1DurtyMutha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tjdhall2tjdhall2over 3 years ago

Yep, love my boys!! Thnx for the update👏👏👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad to see more from Nev and Breeze! I love these characters. Keep writing, please, you’re an amazing storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just them

Why these two not talk before they do stupid shit? Some real conversation about the anniversary weekend and what each had planned - instead of ignoring the adult communication and allowing Breeze to gamble alone and Nev to feel sorry for himself and then drink himself into very dangerous territory. If they talked that night like they talked the next morning, they would avoid all the hurt and shit they heap on each other. And I’m sorry but a handjob at the urinal ain’t “nothing happened” so all this cheating behavior and sexual openness is gonna continue to wedge these two apart. Even though they seem tight, these two (after two tumultuous years) are still fragile and very insecure about their love for each other. True monogamy and open honest communication (before they do stupid shit to hurt each other) is their answer to long-term happiness together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Vocabulary

The OVERUSE of ebonics is distracting and down right insulting! Here you have intelligent successful black men and you have them speaking as if they are ignorant. It isn’t unheard of for black men to use comfortable or familiar terms when speaking, but DAMN!! I find myself lost bc I will skip over chunks of bullshit words. But I guess I shouldn’t be upset bc this is classic stereotyping. Sorry for the rant carry on

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Author? Come back again in two years and tell us more. I have some ideas about the conversation on the ride home. Such a gift to find a story's end (is it finished?) when it took years to tell. Years. The growth of every character, Brenda aside, was amazing to binge. You 1DurtyMutha and I love your words. Tell us more ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TOO much talk, not enough action, I started to fall asleep.

MickyFox0MickyFox09 months ago

I! For one enjoyed the story. Don't forget every one is different. It's amazing how many people have telephone voices, instead of normal speach. And while at work, they more than likely spoke differently. Here in the U.K you would be amazed on the amount of people say the word three as free? On the downside,I think the shit head with the gun, was let off easily. Would like to have seen him servive but with a saterted voice box? Hope to hear more.

MickyFox0MickyFox09 months ago

Before, I forget how many of us do stupid things for the best reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous