New Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you on your back now," he whispered with a little pressure on my shoulders, then chuckled at my answering grumble. "Can't let you miss out on the craniosacral attention you paid good money for..."

"I paid good money for," Breeze interrupted and I rolled my eyes as I eased onto my back. "No shade BabyBoy...I know what you need that's all."

Shade or not, I didn't have the opportunity for an appropriate comeback before KC got his fingers working in my scalp. The gentle taps, at first, seemed like nothing productive but again I felt myself drifting off, only this time the detachment was coupled with waves of subtle tingling that radiated from the top of my head down to my toes and back again. I didn't realize I was snoring until I heard Breeze's quiet laugh from across the room and I opened my eyes to find KC looking down on me with a sheepish grin. He opened his mouth, then shift his eyes over to his co-worker and bit his lip, all without stopping whatever he was doing to the top of my head. When our eyes met, I thought he might try for a kiss but smirked and whispered, "Behave yourself Mr. Sinclair."

I did my best and he finished up without incident a few minutes later. They excused themselves a moment so Breeze and I could extract ourselves from the tables and don the fluffy robes they provided. Still warm and smelling of lavender, they were the perfect ending to an imperfect morning/afternoon and I stretched out on the sofa to continue my relaxation. Gratuity and gratitude were given as they packed up and reset the room, and I was acutely aware of Kelvin making quick glances at me as he worked. But they were gone before I could even hint that I wanted to see him again. It wouldn't have been appropriate anyway and resigned myself to add yet another missed opportunity to my ledger. Breeze thought otherwise of course and assured me that he'd be back.

The rest of the afternoon went the same as any other Sunday. Me channel surfing on the couch while he moved restlessly from one athletic endeavor to another. With no heavy bag to punch or half stability ball to balance on, Breeze was confined to what he could do with his body alone. In just his briefs, he moved through various yoga postures that showcased all my favorite parts of him. I thought I was being covert in my ogling until he kicked up into a handstand and winked at me as he slowly bent his elbows until his forehead tapped the ground then pressed back up again before allowing his feet to glide effortlessly to the ground. He held my gaze as he walked his feet out to a straddle and again bent his elbows until his head rested on the ground.

"You showing off?"

"You watching me ain't you," he said with a smirk before he first brought one knee, then the other to rest on his triceps a moment before straightening both legs into the air. It wasn't the first time I saw his headstand, and probably wouldn't be the last, but just like the first time I kept my comments to myself until he had both feet safely on the ground.

"I'm always watching you," I admitted as he worked his way into child's pose, his knees spread wide. He took a few long, deep breaths and my eyes were transfixed on the ripples in his back even as he sat up.

"I'm aware," he said but there was nothing cocky about it. His lips spread wide as he glanced at me over his shoulder. "Not during savasana though. I can feel that energy," he said as he stretched out on his back and tucked in his wireless earbuds.

"Be nice if you felt something else," I muttered under my breath as I pressed myself up from the sofa, in search of the room service menu to soothe my munchies.

That's when I saw it, the black leather rectangle on the desk next to the phone. The size of a business card, the front was embossed with "KJC" while the backside had a few lines etched into its wood grain surface. "Kelvin Case- Holistic Intimacy Counselor," I read aloud and heard a snicker from behind me.

"What I tell you bruh," Brion said with a smirk as he took the card from me.

"You said he'd find a reason to come back..."

"That's before I knew he carried these around," he said, waving the card over his head as he moved towards the bedroom, to no doubt tuck away for safekeeping. "Business...whatever it is...must be good. I know these cost a grip."

Of course they did, but that didn't matter much to me at the moment, nor did the room service menu. All the munchies I needed were settling in for his usual Sunday afternoon nap. After our conversation over breakfast, I was fully prepared to pout my needs but once I stepped into the bedroom, I realized that would be completely unnecessary.

Brion sat at the edge of the bed, his cock at full mast. His lidded eyes shift down to my crotch, tongue came out to wet his lips. "You still serving me or what," he asked as he reached out and gripped my waistband to pull me closer. Once in front of him, Breeze pushed my shorts and briefs down around my thighs. With my cock in one hand, he reached around and gave my ass a hard slap before he ran his tongue against my slit. "Don't think 'cause I'm bout to rock the mic, you not goin' get this work."

"I believe you," I groaned as he swallowed down the first half of my dick. I reached to push him down the rest of the way but he pulled back, narrowed his eyes at me.

"Ain't goin' be none of that today," he said firmly and I dropped my hands to my sides. "I woulda gave you the business last night but you wanted to show ya ass and shit..."

"My bad..."

"You right...it is your bad," he muttered around my tip before he swallowed me down again. He kept his eyes on me until my shaft disappeared behind his supple lips and I couldn't hold the pitiful sound that escaped me when he began to hum with my tip pressed against the back of his throat. And when Breeze began to reverse course, my knees buckled so hard I almost fell over. "Show me that ass," he demanded with another hard slap before yanking my shorts down the rest of the way. He shoved me towards the bed with a hand to my hip and I tumbled onto all fours. "And keep it in the air," he added with a flick to my balls as I happily obliged him.

With my chest down on the mattress, I craned my neck to catch our reflection in the mirror beside the bed and smiled when our eyes met. Brion shot me a wink before he lean down to run his tongue down my spread crack. "This mine," he said, with my cock in his grip as his tongue swirled against my taint. Another pitiful whimper from me brought a quiet chuckle from him as his tongue slithered up towards my pucker.

"It's all yours," I managed to say as Breeze swirled his tongue around my rim and again he laughed, dropped a string of spit down my crack before he got to work.

My hands gripped the sheets as he alternated between aggressive probes and sweeps of his tongue against my hole. He'd occasionally lock his lips around it and blow, raising goosebumps down my back, all the while slow stroking my cock. It wasn't until I began to beg that Breeze brought his long slender fingers to the party, first pressing his thumb against my winking hole.

"This the real reason you been all pissy ain't it," he asked with a smirk as he slipped his thumb into me and I immediately pressed my hips back against the pressure. I needed more, and he knew it without asking. His thumb was replaced by his first two fingers and I couldn't keep my hips from rocking back against him. "That's it Babyboy...that's what you need, huh?"

"I need that dick," I professed and he laughed, slipped in a third finger. His hand left my cock then but only to grab the lube and squirt a thick jet directly into me. I watched his reflection as he continued his efforts to get me ready for him. The intensity in his light eyes. Bottom lip trapped between his teeth as he torqued his fingers inside me. The way his shoulders clenched and gave way with every stroke. "I love you," I muttered and he shift his eyes up, lips parted a moment before he smiled.

"I love you too," he said as he pulled his fingers from my chute and placed his sloppy hand on my ass, urging me forward. "Naw, stay just like that," he said quietly as I began to lift up to all fours. "I told you I want it in the air...for now anyway," he added with a smirk before he gripped my hips. I started to say something smart, that his dick wasn't as big as he thought, then he jumped up onto the edge of the bed from flat feet. Strong hands shifted around to grip my thighs as he lowered himself into position. My back arched to receive him and Breeze let out an appreciative whistle. "Boy, boy, boy I miss this angle," he groaned as he pressed into me.

"You and me both," came from me in a whimper and Breeze pressed a kiss between my shoulder blades as he settled against my back, allowing me a moment to adjust to the invasion.

No matter how badly I wanted it, that first stroke was always a doozy and I grit my teeth to keep from crying out. Granted, he didn't just barrel into me anymore, having something as wide as a Red Bull can, forced into a muscle "designed" as an exit was no easy task. And it seemed the times of Brion pounding away at me as soon as he bottomed out were over as well.

"You fit me like a glove bruh," he muttered against the back of my neck as his hips slowly rocked up and back. "Like a mufuckin' glove..."

"I thought you forgot," I managed to say, despite his corded arms latched around my chest. Breeze grunted out a laugh as he lifted himself off my back and grip my hips. The bed rocked gently as he steadied himself. I watched his reflection, that cocky grin spread slowly as he eased his cock out to the tip.

"Nahhhhhhhhbruh," came as he thrust back into me, pressed a fist into the small of my back. "Never that,"he added, his eyes trained on his shaft as he inched his way deeper. "You got a nigga feeling some type of way though," he groaned as he bottomed out, worked his callused finger down my back to grip my shoulders. Breeze lean down, rest his chiseled torso along my back and let out a low growl as he ground his hips against me. "I can't even front," he whispered, lips brushing the back of my neck. "You put somethin' on me Babyboy. Had me forgetting who I am and shit," he groaned, nipping my ear as he pulled out to his tip then slammed back into me.

"I ain't forget," I told him, reaching around to grab the back of his neck but he shook me off and sat up instead.

"So I've been told," he said with a chuckle as he pressed a fist into my back again, forcing a deeper arch in my spine. A hard slap with his other hand told of his approval before Breeze began to fuck me in truth.

Just like old times, with boastful chants of his prowess and unnecessary claims of ownership as he railed into me. And like the facefuck earlier, this was purely about him. His needs. His desires, and I was happy to oblige him. Bending myself to his will was exactly what I'd been missing. Every barked demand was granted without hesitation. "Get them legs in the air," he said and I grabbed my knees, pulling them back so far my hips tipped up off the bed. And when Breeze gripped the back of my neck, urging my shoulders away from the mattress, I happily folded myself in half so he could slam his fat cock into me as deep as our bodies would allow.

Every thwack of his thighs stung my haunches but all I could do was beg for more. Even as he forced me onto my side and pressed his palm against the side of my face for leverage I had no complaints, ignored the screams of my hamstrings as he hoisted my leg onto his shoulder and leaned his weight into my thigh.

"This...My...Shit," he proclaimed, punctuating each word with a cock slam so hard I saw stars.

When I opened my mouth to agree, Breeze shoved his fingers in, fishhooking me to silence. He didn't care what I had to say. This was his moment and I was happy to abide it. It was as much a reminder to himself as it was to me, that this was something we both needed. That I was as much his as he was mine, and none of this would work if either of us forgot.

With my balls in one hand, Brion looped his other arm beneath my shoulder around my neck, locking me into a half nelson as he continued his relentless pounding. He found my earlobe with his teeth and pulled so hard I thought it might come away from my head. "This what you need huh?" he growled into my ear as he took my cock in his fist, jerking me in rhythm with his thrusts. I couldn't answer him anymore, slack-jawed with eyes lost somewhere in the back of my head. I don't think I took a breath as he fucked me over the edge. I may have even blacked out for a bit, one moment I was on my side and the next I was on my back. Three sloppy fingers had replaced his cock in my ass as he worked my dick into the back of his throat. He'd shot his own load, I could feel it in my bowels but couldn't recall its release.

It was his pinkie that did it, pressed in beneath his ring finger as he bobbed up and down on my cock. My eyes flung open, heels dug into the mattress and fist gripped the sheets. Mouth hung open but I couldn't even scream. It seemed what little energy left in my body had been directed toward my cock and the force of my load. I heard Breeze gag but he didn't release me until the last drops of cum dribble out of my tip.

"Now we good," he declared breathlessly, his head rested on my thigh. My hand on the top of his head was the best I could do by way of acceptance but it was enough for him to laugh a little before he kissed my palm and slid out of my loose grip. Breeze did the honors of cleaning me up before leaving me in my stupor. I heard him moving around the room before he climbed back into bed. "Come on, let big daddy hold you," he said with a chuckle and I couldn't muster the energy for an appropriate comeback. Didn't even open my eyes to crawl to the head of the bed for Breeze to slink his body around mine. "Love you bruh," he said, his lips pressed to my chest before he settled into the crock of my arm, head on my shoulder.

All I could do was turn my head, touch my lips to his forehead. His quiet laugh vibrated against my chest as he reached for the remote that controlled the lights and blinds. I was asleep before the room went dark.