New Lives

Story Info
Young East European farmer helps with housing immigrants.
1.7k words
4.31
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to refugee crisis, mandatory housing was spread to entire EU zone. Some people with large enough houses had to house a certain number of people. They received compensation for that, but it wasn't optional. Being the only one on my estate, I had to take in a lot of people, 12. They helped around the farm and quickly accommodated. Most of them had to move because their families were found, but by that time, they learned some of the language and how things are in Croatia. People were from various places, from Afghanistan, to Africa.

One day I received an African of Tuareg origin. He was a bit uncomfortable with all of this because for a while they weren't allowed to wear veils. (in Tuareg tribe, men wear veils, women don't) I explained to him why and that he'll be ok. He was hardworking and refused to take breaks unless ordered. Nobody was required to do more than maybe an hours work a day, but he really put his all efforts in it. He was also very handsome, tall, muscular, but slender, like a tall gymnast. He was shirtless whenever he could and got a lot of interested looks from women, but he wasn't interested. Even the beautiful young women didn't interest him.

Due to shortage of space because I didn't wanna separate families, he was sleeping on top floor of my house. We got along just fine. Talked in combination of English and Croatian and he learned a few new words each time. Being a nomad, he didn't have access to some things, namely computers and he liked surfing the web. Soon I've discovered that he discovered porn and it made me smile.

I have a small room on the top floor which didn't have doors, just a curtain. Having seen all these black guys made me curious and in a few short weeks I was wearing buttplug all the time and jerking off mostly to IR gay porn. I bought a large black dildo and was riding it daily. One of the things I haven't taught him is knocking. He entered my room and I didn't hear him while riding my dildo. I just stood there, half crouching on dildo while he smiled slightly and I noticed his bulge. It was getting bigger, fast!

He approached me and put his hands on my shoulders, slowly going down on my chest, then on my waist, then back, on my ass. He spread my cheeks slightly and lightly nudged me to stand up and dismount from dildo. He looked down and I also did it. My dick was naked, rock hard and was still thinner and smaller than his, just bulging from underwear.... I gently removed the underwear, and his dick just whipped out, hitting mine, almost slapping it. It made me back out a little, but he was still holding my cheeks. I felt index fingers of both of his hands get into my already stretched holes and spreading it. It felt weird, but exciting. I just bent over to his oversized, dark cock and licked the pink head which was huge.

I tried to put it in my mouth, but it didn't work. He didn't say anything, just touched me and I did it. I didn't know what, why or how it was happening. Soon I was on my back, him holding my legs as he was sliding his dick in my ass. He bottomed me out before we made it balls deep, but I relaxed and after a while his crotch was firmly on my ass and I knew that it's only starting. Things were blurry as he pounded me into a mess, but I remember him holding me in air, his cock balls deep in me, my legs on his shoulders and barely clinging to him not to fall. I felt him cum in me and it felt like it's at the back of my throat. He gently put my down on my bed, covered me while my ass gaped so hard that I felt that air is cold.

Next few days buttplug was worthless and things were same as usual. I did notice other guys looking at me more interested, but I dismissed it. I had to do some work in the isolated barn and I told everyone to take a break as it was too hot outside. I found a few guys there looking like they're waiting for someone, but I just said hi and told them to go to the house. They didn't respond but I didn't wanna make it anymore awkward and just went inside, leaving doors open. They all came in, but I didn't notice. I had to pick up a lot of wooden boards from the floor, basically, me bending over. I felt one of them touching my ass, but not on surface, but going straight for the center. I quickly jumped and turned around and 4 of refugees, all younger than 35 had their cocks out. They were decently sized, but not giant as my Tuareg. I wasn't exactly surrounded, but I felt weird. I stormed past them and when already outside, I turned around and they were just looking at me, jerking their cocks slowly. I thought to myself that they could have done anything to me but didn't. I slowly returned, got in and closed the doors.

They became a bit more aggressive, undressing me and themselves. It wasn't long until I had a cock in my mouth, and a few fingers in my ass while also getting it slapped. A few of them pushed their fingers in my ass, smelling them and commenting something while laughing. One of them was going through his clothing and found something that made everyone joyous. Familiar click revealed that it's my lube. Two of them put quite a lot on my ass, literally on it, and spread it all over my cheeks while also fingering me. I was totally turned on and couldn't wait until one of their cocks was in my ass. Fortunately I didn't have to wait long and first cock was balls deep inside. He was then slowly pulling it out, almost to the point of falling out and then equally slowly putting it back to the balls.

Everyone was acting a bit shocked, maybe even in awe that it's really happening while watching him fuck me, but I was happy having a cock in me! Soon everyone had lube on their dicks and I motioned for them to come to sides. I had a cock in my ass, cock in my mouth and a cock in each hand. It was perfect. They all traded place several times over and then threw a tarp on hay and put me there on my back. I was almost carried because my legs were too shaky. In broken English they said they will cum in me one by one and I smiled after catching my breath. They also smiled then talked for a few seconds to determine who will go first.

First guy didn't take too long and was pounding me really hard. He hugged me really hard after literally hammering his cum in me. After he was done and was in me, I gently hugged him and thanked him. He kissed me on my mouth and he pulled it out and just lay on tarp next to me.

Second one was a bit shy because I was looking at him and jerked his cock a little bit to get it harder and then placed it on my hole and nodded at him smiling. He pushed it quite easily in, having all that cum as lube from the first guy. He was shy, but relaxed enough after other guys were cheering him on. He lasted longer because he was anxious, but he eventually came and while cumming, he jerked his head, hitting mine. He looked at me worrying, but still cumming and I just hugged and told him that it's ok and thanked him. He was on me for a few minutes and then lay on other side of me on the tarp.

Third guy wanted to fuck me doggy and I turned around. He was jerking it for a few minutes, looking at my exposed, gaping and dripping hole. He eventually took a knee and rammed it in making me moan. He looked at me worrying, but I slapped my ass and his thighs a few times and he started fucking. His grabby hands explored my body thoroughly, while making my ass clap loudly. Eventually, he pulled me up, holding me close, his arms on my stomach and chest. I felt his dick getting a little bit harder and I knew he has only a few seconds away. He fucked me for another half a minute without rhythm, but with extra force. After that he remained in me until he went soft and fell out. I was gently touching his arms and telling him that he was great and thanking him. He sat on far end of tarp watching us all.

Last one wanted me on my back, but my legs on his shoulders and I didn't mind. He was a bit inexperienced, but others were giving him advises and cheered him on when he finally got the rhythm right. He also got another thing tight, he was slamming right at my prostate. I told him not to stop and just to continue doing it. I came in matter of minutes, screaming so hard that he had to put his hand on my mouth and twitching of my used hole made him cum seconds later. He was looking at me, smiling and everyone was cheering him on.

They all got up, put their clothes on and got out while I was watching them leave. I was lying there for a while when my Tuareg came in and explained to me that he told them about me being gay and they decided to have some fun. I thanked him too and we talked for a while.

It's been years since that spring, but some things didn't change. There are more refugees and I take them in, this time more guys than families. I also find other like minded whitebois who want to show their full hospitality to them and seasonally employ them. I don't fuck with others anymore, just with my owner and husband, my Tuareg.