New Look

Story Info
A New Look Draws Much Attention.
3.6k words
4.29
9.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What the hell is all the fuss about?' I thought to myself as I walked into my workplace. Everyone was standing by Trisha's desk.

"What's going on?" I asked as I put my things down at my desk.

We worked for a cyber company. Mainly we monitored social websites and chat sites for suspicious people that would be preying on those that frequented those sites.

Our workspace was open, so we could freely walk about and visit and help monitor each other's spaces.

"You haven't seen?" Kelly asked.

I knew Trisha had been out of work for over two months due to personal problems, but I knew she would be back soon.

"Hey," Trisha said as the crowd parted.

'Woah,' I thought as I looked at Trisha.

"See," Trisha shook her head. "He would hardly notice."

"Of course, I notice," I said.

Who wouldn't notice the significant change to Trisha's chest, she used to be nearly flat-chested, and now she was sporting beach ball-sized tits on her chest.

"Someone has to be blind not to notice," Ivan said.

"Well, I always liked to go for it all, so why not?" Trisha said as she sat down at her desk.

I got down to my monitors and started scrolling through the chat. It was the usual bullshit, someone always flirting with others, the regular crew ignoring most of the others, nothing out of the ordinary.

I carried on through other pages and found a few that looked a bit suspicious and pinged them. The usual things showed up, bouncing their whereabouts all over the place.

"What you got?" Trisha asked as she came over to my desk.

She leaned over my shoulder, and I felt their massive size pressed against my shoulder and back. "So, you didn't text me," I whispered.

"Thought it would be a good surprise," Trisha whispered back.

Trisha and I had been the most prolonged workers here. We had joined simultaneously and were the only ones to stick with it. Many people thought this was a good job, but it takes a particular personality to see the horrible side of the internet.

We had contracts with many internet companies and a direct line to many national authorities. Our company was hidden quite well, from the outside we looked like a regular computer company, even when an ordinary person walked inside they were four floors of people that sat behind desks just like ours and did data entry. Then on our floor was where the real things happened.

We monitored it all, from social sites to online video games. The things I had seen and heard over the net would make a lot of people crawl under their desks and never log online again.

"Well, it was a very good surprise," I whispered back to her.

"Then it was worth it," Trisha said as she started typing on my other keyboard.

"Launching a trojan?" I asked.

"Yup," Trisha said. "I will monitor that one from my desk, think you are onto something."

Our company had been told about a local nest of child traffickers that could be targeting young people on a popular video game. I had placed a bot into one of the games, and it was acting like a young child. It took me months to program its responses, which was paying off.

My fingers danced across the keyboard as I thought I finally hooked one.

"Come on take the bait you son of a bitch," I said as I took over.

"What you got?" Kevin asked as he saw me put on my glasses, telling the others that I was onto something.

All of us had a tell. We didn't verbally say anything in case anyone else in the room was on the mic with someone.

I pointed it out, and he pulled up a chair. Kevin was our lead and had been doing this for as long as me. I had turned down his position twice as I liked being in this chair and not dancing around the room.

The target and I played the bait and switch game for a few moments. He tried every trick in the book to find out if I was baiting him, and I responded in kind. I had been doing this long enough to know I was dealing with someone that was a professional and not just some random person.

'I will send it up the line,' Kevin wrote on a notepad.

I shook my head. It was too early for that. He hadn't given me anything concrete. Trisha was online with me, and we nearly had him cornered.

In a few minutes, we would have pinned him into a corner and find out exactly where he was, and hopefully, we would get more than just him.

The moment passed, and we had narrowed it down to a city block. I gave Kevin the go-ahead, and instantly a mobile force was on the way.

'Got you!' I said as I pinned his location to the warehouse district.

All I had to was keep him online, and playing the lost kid online that hated their parents and wanted to run away was like crack to these people. I even threw in the feeling depressed and alone at school, and he was putty in my hand.

'Pull the plug,' Kevin wrote.

With a few keystrokes, I gave the power company the go-ahead to cut power to the whole block.

It was an inconvenience to some, but we had to sell it. If they looked out and saw a neon sign at the pizza place down the road, they would scatter like roaches, destroying everything and anything.

I hated this part, the sit and wait. Somewhere in Virginia, there was a raid going on, and we wouldn't know the results of it until it was over.

I got up and stretched. It was always silent as the tension built. We all loved our jobs, but these moments put us on edge.

Joyce ran out and gave us the thumbs up. "Good job, we got four of them, another one was taken out," she said as she gave us a huge smile.

That moment made everything worth it, all the seedy talks, the pretence, everything was worth it to get scum like that offline.

"On to the next," I said as I sat down at my desk.

Victories like that came once in a blue moon, if we had mobilized too soon, they would tear everything out and destroy all evidence, and all we would get was a room full of people with no evidence or anything to convict them.

"So," Trisha said as she came back to my desk.

"So," I nodded as I stared at her.

"Where are we going for lunch?" Trisha asked.

"Gyros?" I asked.

"Sounds good," Trisha said.

Trisha and I had been going to lunch together for just over a year. We often paid for each other's meals, and it was usually something we both enjoyed.

We were both single and enjoying life, so when Trisha surprised us all with her breast augmentation, it was an even bigger surprise to me, as she had never mentioned anything to me.

"So, what's the real reason?" I asked as we ate.

"Now, that's the real question, isn't it?" Trisha said.

"And the answer," I said.

"Let's just say there is someone I want, and I heard he likes big ones," Trisha said.

"Really?" I answered.

"Heard it from an ex-girlfriend of his, that he loves them," Trisha said, leaning forward and pressing her enormous tits against the table. "Loves to look down at the cleavage and plow his cock through them."

I shook my head and sat back. "Now Trisha," I said, "You know the rule, no relationship between coworkers," I said as I looked at her.

"Who said anything about a relationship?" Trisha said.

I looked at Trisha as she stood up and picked up her trash from the table.

"You coming?" she asked as she started heading for the door.

I quickly followed behind her.

Our lips mashed against each other's as we made out in the back of her SUV. I felt her giant tits as she sat on top of my lap.

"Calm down big boy," Trisha said as she looked at me. "They aren't going anywhere," she smiled as I dived my head between them.

I had never felt the bolt-on type, but their immense size made me crazy for them.

"Now, that I got your attention," Trisha said, pulling my head up so I could stare at her. "Do you still think I am plain?" she asked.

"So, that's what's this is all about?" I asked.

"No one likes to be called plain," Trisha said, shaking her head.

I nodded as I sat back and wrapped my hands around her so I could cup her ass. "I never said you were plain, I said we had a plain friendship, meaning there was nothing exciting happening between us," I corrected her.

"And now?" Trisha asked as she pulled open her top.

"Now, it's not so plain," I said as I stared down at her immense cleavage.

"Too bad," Trisha said as she closed her top back up. "Ran out of time," she smiled as she opened the door quickly and stepped out.

"Tease," I smiled.

"No, just don't want to get caught," Trisha said as others started walking by, heading back inside.

"Later then," I said.

"Definitely," Trisha said.

I couldn't wait until I got to get that woman again. There she was, walking in front of me, shaking her ass. Trisha always had a nice ass. Now she had the tits to match.

The day slowly crept by as if it knew what I had in store for later.

"Patience," Trisha said as she stared over at me.

'Fuck that,' I thought.

Finally, the day ended, and I literally ran for the door.

"We are heading for Jacks for a celebration," Ivan said. "Are you coming?"

"Of course, we will be there," Trisha said before I could get a word in.

'Bitch!' I thought to myself. She knew what she was doing.

"Brought this on yourself," Trisha smiled as we got in the elevator.

I cursed myself for calling our friendship plain. If I knew what she had in mind, I wouldn't have said it.

Who knew Trisha was planning to get large implants? That caused every guy in the bar to stare at her. She was the talk of the place. Either they were admiring them or saying she got them too big for her frame.

None of that mattered to Trisha. She was all smiles and always staring at me with a look that made me want to take her right there and then in front of everyone.

"Whoever he is, he is a lucky guy," one of the guys said.

"I will find out later, if he approves of them," Trisha said as she looked at her phone. "Speaking of which, I should tell him to come over and give them a test run, excuse me."

Trisha left the bar leaving the rest to talk about her as soon as she was out of the door. Again most of it was just jealousy and envy from most of the females, with some of the males just agreeing with them, so they didn't look like perverts. I kept quiet. Until I got a text from Trisha, it was her address.

I waited a few more minutes and then said I was leaving. I gave the excuse that I didn't like all the behind-the-back talking about a fellow coworker and left it at that. I quickly navigated my way to Trisha's house and parked in her driveway.

'Holy crap!' I thought as Trisha met me at the door. She was dressed in only sexy black lingerie.

"What took you so long?" Trisha asked as she stood there looking at me.

I wanted to say anything, but I could only stare at her tight stomach, long legs, and enormous boobs trapped in a bra that was losing the battle to keep her chest contained.

"Are you going to just stand there, or are you coming inside?" Trisha asked.

I slowly walked past her with my body brushing against hers as I entered.

"I only have one rule," Trisha said as she closed the door behind us.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This," Trisha said as she grabbed my dick and pinned me against the wall. "Enters me as much as possible and never pulls out, I want to empty these big black balls, tonight."

Trisha's grip on my dick and balls tightened as she looked at me.

I nodded with a smile.

"Follow," Trisha said as we walked up the staircase and into a large bedroom.

Trisha climbed onto her sizeable king-size bed and laid down. "Now do whatever you want with me, this body is all yours."

How could I turn down an invitation like that? I quickly got undressed and climbed onto the bed.

The first thing I wanted to do was fuck her enormous tits, so when Trisha unhooked her bra and laid back down, I was quick to straddle her chest.

Her enormous fake tits swallowed my cock whole. It completely disappeared between them as she pushed her tits closed over it.

Even when I started to fuck her tits, the head of my cock didn't make it through. Trisha smiled as she held her massive tits closed over my dick as I bucked my hips back and forth.

"Fuck!" I said as I was close to cumming.

"Cum between them," Trisha said. "I have always wanted a pearl necklace."

I pushed my cock forward and came. Shots of my cum shot through her boobs, but most of it pooled around her neck as it leaked out from her cleavage.

"That's one," Trisha smiled.

"How many are you expecting?" I asked.

"A lot more," Trisha nodded. "I've been waiting for this to happen for over a year now."

"Well I hope I won't disappoint you," I smiled.

After a few moments to recover, I had Trisha's legs wide open as I fucked her hard. Her giant tits bounced as I looked down at them. Trisha looked at me, making me want to fuck her harder.

I quickly rolled her over and fucked her from behind, grabbing a handful of her long blonde hair and yanking it backwards.

"That's it," Trisha said as she arched her back, pushing her pert ass back onto me. "I am your fuck toy, use me to get yourself off!"

I pounded into Trisha from behind, pulling and yanking her hair, then grabbing her arms and using them to pull her back onto me. She wanted me to use her as a fuck toy, and I was going to do it.

I pushed forward. This time I didn't hold back or try to stop myself from cumming. I pushed deep inside of her and came for the second time.

"I hope you aren't done yet," Trisha said as she looked at me as I laid out on her bed.

"Just catching my breath," I said.

"Good, because, I want all of your cum inside of me, on me, in my hair, on my face," Trisha said as she looked down into my eyes. "I am yours for the taking, so take me."

That's precisely what I did for most of the night. As soon as I recovered from the last encounter, I was back inside her again and again. I never pulled out. Her pussy was mine. Her ass was mine. Even her mouth and tits, all of it was mine to use freely.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following day we were back at work like nothing had happened. We didn't let on that we had spent most of the night fucking. To everybody else, we were just good work friends.

Not a text or a glance at each other that wasn't about work. My cock throbbed inside of my pants, thinking about fucking Trisha's huge tits or her mouth.

I watched as she talked to others about the mysterious guy loving her new appearance and how he couldn't take his hands off them.

"Who do you think it is?" one of the guys asked me.

"Huh?" I responded as I looked at him.

"The guy she is talking about, who do you think it is?" he asked again.

"Who knows," I shrugged. "Not any of us, so what does it matter?"

"You're her friend, she hasn't mentioned anyone?" he asked.

"We aren't that type of friends," I said, looking over at Trisha. "Talk about work and house projects mainly," I said as I listed some of the house projects Trisha had done around her house.

"Well, whoever it is, they are one lucky son of a bitch," he said. 'She's got the build of a living fuck doll."

"Come on," I shook my head. "Now you're just exaggerating."

"Fuck I am," he said, shaking his head. "Long blonde hair, tight stomach, complete with abs, huge fucking fake tits, an ass and long legs, she's a walking, breathing fuck doll."

I had to smirk a little, as that was precisely how I treated Trisha last night.

I thought I would pass out before I gathered my strength to return home. As soon as I got into bed, I passed out.

Trisha looked over at us with a slight smile on her face.

When we broke for lunch, Trisha and I did the usual, walked together to her vehicle, and then drove off.

"What are you having?" I asked as I ordered as we went through the drive-through.

"Protein shake," Trisha said, tying her hair back.

"They don't," I started to say, but I got the hint.

A few moments later, Trisha bobbed her head on my cock as we parked under the trees behind our building.

Here I was eating my lunch while my coworker was sucking my cock. I loved how this was playing out. After I finished eating, I held the back of her head and furiously bounced it on my dick.

"Fucking suck it!" I said as I bounced her blonde head up and down.

Trisha didn't put up a fight as I used the back of her head so that I could face fuck her. Then as I was coming, I pushed her head down with both hands and pushed my hips upwards, emptying my cum into her mouth and throat.

"Much better than regular food," Trisha said, wiping her face and using the small mirror to reapply some of her make-up.

I walked back into the building after lunch before Trisha. Instantly people wanted to know where Trisha was. I acted annoyed and said she was on the phone with her boyfriend and said she had been talking to him for the whole lunch hour.

Trisha walked in with a massive smile on her face as she sat back down at her desk.

Again the crowd went around her and started questioning her about the mysterious guy. Only if they knew that her mouth had been wrapped around my cock just a few moments ago.

Later that night, Trisha came to my house. I told her to wear the sluttiest thing she had, which she only winked at me before getting in her car.

Now she stood on my doorstep in a long black trench coat. When she entered the door, she pulled it open, revealing a very short black mini skirt, thigh-high black boots, a mesh top, and a black bra underneath.

"Fuck yes!" I said as I bent her over right there and then in the hallway. She wasn't wearing anything under the skirt.

I pulled down my pants and started fucking her from behind.

Just like the previous night, Trisha was mine for the taking, but I was ready for her this time as I told her to pack an overnight bag.

The more I gave her, the more she wanted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After three months of our secret fuck relationship, I was shocked when Trisha said she wanted more. What more could I give her? I had fucked her in every hole, as hard as I could, as much as I could. She got down on one knee and asked me to marry her. And make her mine officially.

How could I say no to that? Of course, we both had to find new jobs, but it was well worth it.

Now when I came home, I always found Trisha ready and waiting for me. She had bought many slutty outfits and was always in the mood for new things.

My new job was working in cyber security at a well-known bank. I protected the bank from being hacked and kept things secured online, it wasn't as rewarding as the last job, but it paid me a lot more.

I came home to find Trisha cleaning the house on her hands and knees in a slutty maid outfit.

Instantly my day got better. I came up behind her, and she smiled back at me as I put my dick up against her ass and pushed it inside.

"Welcome home," Trisha said as I started to fuck her ass.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as I pounded into her.

"A surprise," Trisha said.

"I love surprises," I smiled as I pushed her head down onto the floor as I fucked her harder.

"Does he like roasted potatoes?" a voice said behind me.

I turned to see Eliza, Trisha's best friend. She dressed in a slutty maid's outfit also.

"Surprise!" Trisha smiled.

"I see you two started without me," Eliza said as she walked around the couch.

I absolutely loved this woman.

The End