New Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She freed her hair, rolling her head as it spilled down to her shoulder blades. I had to admit, I kinda liked the pigtails, which usually aren't my thing, but this was sexy too, this unabashed naked showing. She undid her pants and bent over again, shimmying her butt as the rest of the bodysuit was revealed to me. My earlier thought that it looked like a swimsuit wasn't all that far off. The sight of her sex pressing against the lacy fabric made me stroke my cock harder and faster. I wanted her. God, did I ever always want my Sarah.

The pants came down to her ankles, and she went to kick them off -- except her footing was terrible, and with a yelp, she crashed sideways. I was up and on my feet again, grateful to hear her cracking up. I dropped to the floor next to her as she pushed herself up onto her elbows, grinning up at me.

"Way to kill the mood, right?" she asked.

"On the contrary," I said, and leaned down to kiss her. I slipped her pants off the rest of the way, and joined her there on the floor, tossing off my shirt as we cuddled and kissed on her thick rug. The bodysuit had a big cut down the front, extending almost to her sex, and I tugged it sideways off one of her big breasts before leaning down and sucking her nipple into my mouth. She cooed at me, and settled back, one arm underneath her head.

This was so different than our first time. Gone was my frenetic need to own her, and in its place was this soft, warm glow. I wanted to make love to her right there, so that's what I did. I helped her out of the rest of the bodysuit, and I took her in my arms, kissing her, sliding my cock against her hip as we made out for a long, languid while, just enjoying the press of each other's lips. Sometime, minutes, hours later, I didn't know and didn't care, she gripped me and guided me to her entrance.

"Make love to me, okay? We can play another time."

I kissed her again, and murmured to her, "Sarah, we could make love any time you want it."

She smiled fondly at me, and closed her eyes as I eased into her. "So good," she whispered. "How do you feel so good?"

I slid a hand under one of her thighs as we joined. Guiding her leg up until her knee was bent near her breast, I kissed her waving ankle before doing the same to her other leg. Like that, I could fill every corner of her so much, and she loved it, immediately arching her back. I kept kissing her ankles and her calves as I began to pull back and slowly drive in, building up an easy rhythm.

When we weren't fighting each other for control, I found out Sarah and I were still fire together. Her porn star body wasn't my focus for once. It was that face, that gorgeous round face, her lips, her dark smoldering eyes, her tiny dot of a nose. I could stare at that face for hours. I wondered what Jenna would look like beside her. Or Yvonne. Or the twins. God, to have them together... the fantasy nearly made me lose control, my cock quickening inside Sarah.

"I love this, baby," she whispered. "I love being your slut, your lover, whatever you need me to be. Take me however you want to."

"You're mine," I said to her, but this time, the words weren't forceful. They were a simple command, and she thrust back against me, agreeing not just with her words, but with her body.

"Yours," she said happily. "Me and Jenna and Yvonne, all yours, all yours."

"Ride me."

We twisted until she was on top. She leaned back, one hand behind her head, one on her ass, and she drove up and down, short, hard bounces that ground her clit and her spot against me. Her big breasts bounced with our lovemaking, one of the most hypnotic sights I've ever witnessed. Our slow pace was beginning to ramp up, the beats providing a tempo we matched with faster and faster thrusts and bounces.

Sarah's eyes squeezed shut and she gasped, "I'm right... I'm right..."

She dropped forward, and I wrapped my arms around her, taking back over again, thrusting up into her as she lost herself to the pleasure. Her hips jolted once, twice, three times and the air exploded out of her as she caught back up to me, laughing some from the intensity of her orgasm. I had her around the waist, fucking up into her, doing the work and fast now. My thighs slapped against hers, and she crushed herself to me, kissing me over and over again as I grunted my need against her mouth.

"Come in me, baby, come in me this time, let me feel it, fill me up..."

"Sarah," I grunted, and came so hard I nearly blacked out, just pouring gallons into her, my cock throbbing and throbbing and throbbing. She slid off me and crawled down my body, taking my aching, still-hard length into her mouth and sucking me clean of both her and myself. She caught me staring and winked up at me, pulling off just long enough to murmur, "Wet pussies need creaming cocks, but so do slutty fucktoy mouths."

"Goddamn," I muttered, and collapsed backwards.

* * *

While I recovered, we made it to her bedroom for the first time. Nice, but small and cramped, especially with her big bed. She retrieved a bottle of lube and a few towels, and we prepared the bed for what was to come. The thought of taking Sarah's ass had a powerful pull over my mind, and I couldn't help touching her, squeezing her, toying with her while I mentally urged my flaccid cock to stir faster.

But we also talked too, and that was nearly as pleasant.

"I was a model. Jenna and I came up in the same online circles," she explained when I asked about her job as a marketing manager for a trendy clothing line. "I was good at it, had a good following. Jenna does a lot of the big brands, but I was more niche, because of my curves. I built up a really solid rapport with the brand I work with now, and as it turned out, I was good at hooking them up with other models in the industry. They tried me on as a social media manager and when that ended up helping their sales a ton, they moved up fast to middle management." She grinned at me. "I figure by the time I'm thirty, CEO sounds pretty good, right?"

"I believe it," I said. "So you and Jenna, you were friends?"

"Yes. Well, back then, acquaintances. But when she found out I was moving to the city to take up a day job, she invited me to check out the neighborhood with her and Yvonne. And that's how we all met. The twins are our new addition to the family."

"I never did get their story."

"Trust fund girls, in college. They'll tell you more. London's got a play this week and Dakota is probably finishing up with volleyball. They didn't have much of a team this year." She shrugged. "I think you're next on their to-be-done list."

"And you're okay with sharing me?"

"God yes. We all are. We've all been looking for... something. I don't quite know how to put my finger on it. Jenna's ex-husband was an obsessive dickhead, and she had a boyfriend after him that just... ugh."

"I heard you kicked one of hers in the nuts. That him?"

Sarah chuckled. "Yeaaaah." She poked me in the stomach. "So you'd better not get any ideas about sleeping around with women who don't give you the code words."

I thought about Morgan. "There's one woman."

Sarah's smile vanished. "Who?"

"My ex-sister-in-law, Morgan. She's married, and we've never done anything with each other, but there's definitely something around the edges. She was... is... more of a mother to Isaac than my ex-wife is." I explained the oddities of my not-quite-relationship with Morgan since the divorce. The awkward moment after Isaac's going away-dinner with Morgan and her husband Douglas. The occasional odd call since then, and most recently her conversations with my son.

"It sounds like you care a lot about her," Sarah said.

"Yes," I said simply. "I do."

Sarah took a deep breath and nodded. "Well... none of us are in a committed, you know, thing with each other-"

"Stop. I care about you too, Sarah. You and Jenna especially. Yvonne too, though she made it pretty clear she's interested in playing the field."

"That's... maybe not quite true anymore," Sarah said. "I've never known her to go a week without a date with a couple different guys, but ever since you moved here, she's not really been out there."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

Sarah nodded. "I think you have that effect on women."

"Why?" I asked. "What the hell did I ever do right to deserve all of you?"

She poked my chest. "Hot dad. Rocking body. You're your own man. You're not some... some child in big people's clothing like so many other guys." Her hand slid further down and squeezed my hardening prick. "You're dangerous when you want to be. You're fucking amazing in bed. And above all else..." She pushed me onto my back and leaned over me to suck down my first few inches before letting me go with a pop. "...you're a good man, Lionel."

"Sarah, the way I treated you-"

"Now it's my turn to tell you to stop. That was all in fun. I mean, I genuinely love being kinda your sub, but the moment you stopped fucking me to go take care of your son? Without a hint of hesitation? That was..." She shivered. "Well, let's just say I really wish I wasn't on the pill right at that moment."

"Come here."

Sarah did, and we kissed some as she took the bottle of lube from me and worked some into her palms. She twisted and sat over my stomach, ass to my face as she gripped my hardening cock. I returned the favor by prying apart her cheeks and drizzling lube down along her bud.

"Seems like just yesterday I was doing this," I said.

"That was Jenna. Wait till you see my ass take your cock."

"I want a picture. Is that all right?"

She turned and grinned at me. "I don't make the rules, remember? I'm yours to do whatever you want."

For that, I squeezed her cheeks and slid a finger down her cleft. "Good. Then I'm taking a photo of my splitting this ass wide open. Of my coming out of your little hole, Sarah."

She shivered and moaned, "God yes."

"Get yourself ready for me, baby," I said. "Put on a show for me."

I reached over and grabbed my camera off the nightstand. We'd taken a few shots together in bed, nothing more revealing than our heads showing, but now I focused on Sarah's ass, first as she placed her palms on her cheeks, then as she leaned forward a bit and spread them wide for me. I zeroed in on her bleached bud and her fingers sliding into her hole. By that point, I was raging hard and ready for things to begin, but she took her time, sliding her slick fingers in and out for long minutes until she was rocking back and forth on my stomach, grinding on me.

"Get on my dick," I told her. "Take me in your ass now, slut."

Sarah moaned, and scooted down my body. She gripped my cock and guided it to her entrance. I took another picture like that, my tip looking like it could never fit inside her butt. However, when she guided me in, her ass was more accepting than Jenna's.

"Fuck," I moaned as she leaned back, my cock spreading her wide. I took one more photograph and squeezed her ass. Whereas Jenna could only take an inch or so of me, Sarah took plenty, two, three inches at least. And that was right off the bat. Already she was relaxing and rocking, stuffed full but not so full that she was showing any signs of discomfort.

As Sarah rocked back against my cock, I noticed her hands weren't in view. "Are you playing with yourself, slut?"

"Uh huh. Full... Jesus, so full..."

She leaned back, one hand resting on the bed, the other staying at her pussy. Her hair draped across my chest, one more sensation I fucking loved. She rose and fell and rocked, never quite doing the same thing twice, experiencing everything.

"You've got me deep," I groaned, starting to thrust back up at her. I dropped the phone beside me and gripped her waist for purchase.

"So... deep!" she agreed frantically. "In my ass! Fucking me in my ass!"

What a show it was. Her big ass rippled with ever hard drop. This was no gentle fucking like with Jenna. This was hardcore, nasty shit, both of us panting and grunting obscenities seemingly with every thrust. I had to look into her eyes, had to see her, and so I told her to spin around and pull off me for a second. Sarah hurried to obey and I got up on my knees, patting my thighs for us to get into the lotus position. She practically dropped back down on my dick, and on our second attempt, I guided myself up into her.

This, she loved. Face to face with me, me on my knees, her riding my lap with my cock buried deep in that tight ass. I loved it too, sucking at her tits, grabbing her ass, squeezing, taking.

"Camera," she moaned, "I'm gonna come so fucking hard and I want a pi-picture of it..."

I snatched it up and gave it to her. She took shot after shot of us together, my head buried against her tits, her with hers thrown back, us kissing, us whipping our tongues together in a lewd show for the pictures. I felt like a goddamn porn star and I loved it. I wondered if I could talk one of the others into filming us together, and I knew the answer to that immediately. Of course they would.

Fuck... what about all three of us together?

And the twins... all five?

The fantasy sent me into a frenzy and I bounced Sarah on my cock. "Imagine them with us, Sarah," I grunted. She moaned wordlessly, riding me, her mouth wide open and eyes fluttering. She was gone, her crest right there and she wasn't going to come down for a long, long time. "Imagine it's the five of you with me. Imagine me fucking your ass from behind while Jenna's licking your pussy." She thrashed on me, breasts bouncing up and down. I gripped one and sucked the nipple for a long moment, letting it go with an audible pop. "Imagine riding Yvonne's face, licking her pussy while I've got this dick in your ass."

"Fuck!" Sarah yelped. "Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck!"

"Imagine it's the twins sucking your tits while I'm pounding you."

"Com-ING!" she screamed.

She'd come too hard earlier to do much more than thrash on me, but I could feel her body contract and release, contract and release. It never really let up. I kept fucking her and she stayed locked in like that, her feet kicking, her ass bouncing, her fingers driving so hard into my back and sides she left scratches. She plunged her mouth down onto mine, and I shoved her backwards until she was on her back again, lifting her ass up and fucking her harder than I'd ever fucked any woman in the ass.

"My slut," I growled into her ear.

"Yes!" she howled. "Your slut, your slut, your dirty ass slut, I want them, I want them, I want them to fuck ME!"

I grabbed her legs and held them up. Way up. I was driving down into her ass now, my cock a blur inside her. Jenna could have never taken me like this. Her body just wasn't made for it. Sarah could. Sarah was my fuck toy. My fantasies made flesh.

In one last desperate act before my animal instincts took over, I grabbed the camera one last time and aimed it at the connection of our bodies just moments before I plunged deep one last time. I came in her, and came, and came. I held onto one of her legs as I slowly eased out of her, my cock making wet squelches until I popped free and she gushed my come all over the towels.

Snap. Snap. Snap.

I guided her back down to the bed. She mewled something, her hand going under her ass, and I got the idea without her able to make words. I guided her onto her side and soothed her with slow, gentle strokes on her lower back and her cheeks. Sarah couldn't relax for a long time, but when she did, I disappeared into the bathroom and came back to clean her with gentle, easy strokes. She held me afterwards and cried, both from a little bit of the pain of the rough ass fucking but also from the sheer pleasure of it.

"God," she croaked. "If that Morgan knew you fucked like this, she'd be on the next flight. You're never going to be rid of me."

And I never wanted to be.

* * *

We woke early. Sarah was far too sore to even fool around, and I helped her into the bathroom for a second shower of the last seven or so hours. She clung to me in there, and we kissed and rocked together under the showerhead.

"I'm sorry I got so intense," I told her.

"Never. Ever. Apologize for that," she told me. "Best sex of my life. I swear to God."

"Good," I said, chuckling. "Want to go with me and Isaac to breakfast? My treat."

"Mm, don't take this the wrong way, but all I want to do is crawl back into bed, rest on my side, and watch movies all day."

I gave the slope of one of her breasts a kiss. "Seems like a good plan to me. One of these days we'll have to do it together."

"Lionel?"

"Hm?"

She looked up at me. "I'm glad you're here on the block. And not just for the sex."

"Me too."

I left her house ten minutes later, feeling like I could run a marathon. Sex with both Jenna and Sarah had been utterly fantastic. I knew things with Jenna were temporary, but with Sarah, I began to hope I had found a potential long-term partner. It was way too early to be thinking like that yet -- we barely knew each other's histories, and God knew in this day and age even the slightest political difference might end in pistols at dawn. But the groundwork was definitely there.

And what was that errant comment about Yvonne? That she was maybe settling in for me too? The pair of them, potentially together with me? They'd drain me dry in a week and I'd go to my grave with a shit-eating smile.

My phone rang. I shifted my umbrella to the other arm -- it was a warmer morning but the rain was coming harder and harder -- and grinned when I saw the name.

"Hey Morgan."

"What are you doing, you asshole?"

That stopped me cold. "What?"

"I was just talking to Isaac on my way to work. He told me you had dinner with one woman a couple nights ago, and then you turn around and cheat on her a freaking day later with another?"

"Chea-?"

"You know, you are a real goddamn inspiration. I mean it. Showing Isaac real early how to give the middle finger to women all over."

"Morgan-"

"Don't. Don't you say a word. You know, I thought..." She chuckled with a raw, jagged edge to it. "I thought maybe between you and Tina, you were the one being screwed over. And she's my sister. My best friend. What did you do? Did you cheat on her too?"

"Never."

"Well... well..."

"Are you done?" I asked her calmly, grinning.

Morgan huffed, and snarled, "Yeah, I'm fucking done. Asshole."

"I-"

"Dickhead."

"I wasn't-"

"Shitstain."

I counted to three, and started again, "They both knew."

"Bastard. Wait. What do you mean, they knew?"

"Jenna and Sarah are both very much aware of the fact that I am fucking each of them into multiple screaming orgasms. Yvonne too."

"Yv... who's Yvonne?" A pause, then, "Wait. Wait! You're sleeping with three women?"

"Yeah."

"And they... like, at once? An... an orgy?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure hoping it's headed that way. They're all very interested in each other. It's like a goddamn porno wet dream in this neighborhood."

Another lengthy pause. "You're putting me on. You told Isaac something, and this is some kind of joke."

"I have proof of last night. I don't have proof with Jenna or Yvonne, but I'd sure be happy to provide what I have and get."

Boy, these pauses were sure adding up to a lot of time spent on this sidewalk. I nodded and smiled at an acquaintance I knew as they slow-rolled by.

"You... got proof... like a picture? Never mind. I don't... I... I don't..." Morgan sucked in a great big breath. "You... do you... is this healthy? For Isaac?"

"I don't know what's healthy for him. But I'm trying to figure that out. Sarah was great with him. Jenna too. Jenna's complicated and things there probably aren't going to last long-term, but in the meantime, she's polite and sweet to Isaac and that's all I care about. And by the way? I'm the one raising Isaac. I'm trying to do my best here and be happy at the same time. Does he seem abused? Does he seem like he's miserable?"