New Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers

Isaac was seated on his big chair, legs up, of course. I crashed down on the couch, and surprising me, he set aside his book and came to sit beside me while I stared blankly at the wall above the TV.

"Was it a fun game?" he asked.

"Pretty terrible," I said, chuckling. "You didn't miss much. Dakota was very nice, though."

I ate while he turned on the TV and found a kids' channel. I was so tired. All I could think about was the tub upstairs, and a good long soak. As I half-dozed through slow bites, we relaxed, both of us silent for a while. When commercials hit, Isaac turned the TV off again and looked at me.

"Dad?"

"Hm?"

"Tomorrow night, can we do something?"

"Sure. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know," he said. "Maybe go do some pop flies or something? Just the two of us for a while?"

That startled me. In all this, I'd almost forgotten the purpose of why I was dating so many women. Well, okay, yeah, the sex was a great big amazing part of it too, but Isaac was first and forever my priority, not my own fun. I set down the food, and grabbed him in a hug. He looked baffled and pushed me away, giggling. I smacked his knee and said, "Absolutely we can. But tonight you gotta tell me about your new book."

"Aw, it's fantasy, you don't even like that," he said, but there was a shy hope in his eyes too.

"Maybe not, but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear all about it."

"Okay!" he said, and as he launched into a description of orcs chasing a hapless thief across a war-torn city, I leaned back, exhausted, deliriously happy, and I listened.


Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers