New Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, sorry, force of habit," I mumbled.

"I hope you're not," she murmured.

We studied each other for a long minute. I shivered, and she laughed throatily before I hurried out into the chilly day to go watch Dakota play.

I wish I could tell you she was great at the game or that her team was magnificent or any of that, but the truth was, they stunk. Even though it was the last game of the season for them, there was a good reason there were only twenty or so fans in the bleachers. They missed serves and hits like they couldn't even see the ball. The coach on the sidelines gave up halfway through the game and sat down, not bothering to say anything anymore. There was a moment when I thought fights were going to break out. It was one of the worst showings I'd ever seen.

But hey... Dakota in shorts with that butt thrust out? Not a terrible view for an afternoon. Especially with London in my ear right beside me, barely containing herself with glee as she described to me in fervent detail how her sister was going to suck my cock. How she was going to ride my face. How she was going to take it up the ass just as far as London, that they'd been practicing for me.

By the time the game ended, I was a bull ready to charge. London stood up with me, and took my hand. We headed for the locker rooms, waiting outside as we heard the coach shout at her girls until half of them left, crying. Then, peeking around, London yanked me into the locker rooms, where half a dozen women in various states of undress gaped at us.

"Who the-"

"Why are you-?"

"You can't be in here!"

Dakota, completely nude, smacked the lockers over and over again. "Shut it, bitches!" she bellowed. "I told you there were going to be rewards if we won today and consequences if we didn't. Lionel would have been your reward." London reached over and undid my pants. I gaped down at her hand before she tugged down my slacks and my boxers. For her part, she paid me no mind. I was a slab of meat to her and... you know what? I was cool with it. The other women in the room gasped. "If any of you were at all competent, you would have had that fucking monster in every one of your pussies. But now that we lost, you don't get to have him. He's mine. And you sluts only get to watch."

Fuck me, but I already liked Dakota.

In my ear, London whispered, "They're all nineteen or older. Give them a show, stud."

Every one of them was pretty or sexy in their own way. Time had not begun to affect any of them in the slightest. Not a hint of sag in their breasts. Asses toned from volleyball. Waists that hadn't heard of kids or sedentary lifestyles. Faces unlined, not so young as to be disturbing, but just ripe enough to make me want all their lips wrapped around my cock. I hardened, and their eyes were drawn to it.

"We could just... leave," one of them said, a tall, big-chested black woman with colorful makeup. She was nude from the waist up, but held her bra over her breasts modestly.

"You could," Dakota said. "And I could make threats and tell you what misery your lives will be like on campus if you say no. But I'm not going to do that. Because I think you sluts want to see this. Lionel's going to split me so good. And then... he's going to take my ass."

A burble of exclamations broke out. I was getting bored and I needed something warm and wonderful happening to my cock right now. I stepped forward. The room was divided by four long padded benches. Dakota grabbed a towel from her locker, folded it in half, and laid it on the edge of one of those benches. She straddled it, moaning as she rubbed her hips back and forth. When she curled a finger at me, I came to her, and without warning, without hesitation, she opened wide and stared up at me with that supermodel face before sucking my cock.

One of the other girls actually did leave. My dick wasn't magical catnip. This really was too weird for her. Frankly, I didn't care if all of them did. The only two I wanted were Dakota and London. And as the one twin took half my length until my cock hit her tonsils, the other began to strip slowly, placing her clothes on one of the benches as the other girls gaped at her.

One of them asked, "London, you're going to..."

"Watch? Yes. I got him last night. I'm surprised you didn't hear. I fucked him in front of half the theater majors."

More gasps and murmurs. Another young woman said, "No. Uh uh," and took off too. She would be the last one. The rest stayed. And they watched.

I gripped the back of Dakota's head and began to rock my hips back and forth. Not hard, and certainly not so much that I was being forceful, but enough to give the visual that I was fucking her face. None of my girls could match up with Yvonne when it came to sucking my cock, but Dakota's enthusiasm and raw physicality sure gave her a run for it.

As she licked and sucked me with fervent bobs and twists of her head, our watchers drew closer, eyeballing each other more than they were us. London hung back by the entrance, legs widening, leaning back against a wall as she watched from behind her sister. I gave her a nod, and she smiled tentatively at me in return. Despite our brashness the night before, I had the distinct feeling she was being shy, so I curled a finger for her to come to me.

The seas parted for her, and she slowly stepped forward. Her nostrils actually flared as she watched her twin sucking me harder and faster. Dakota rubbed along the length of the towel and the bench as her mouth worked me over, and when she saw her sister step next to me, she moaned around my dick. I took London with one free arm and brought her to me, kissing her softly while her sister took me deep.

"Gwork! Gwork gwork gwork!" Dakota said happily around me.

London gave me another kiss and pinched my ass before stepping back to stand next to a couple of the other young college-aged beauties. I returned my focus to the task at hand -- not that my dick had been all that distracted to begin with.

Dakota popped off me long enough to spit on my length. One of the other girls hesitantly stepped forward and knelt next to her. She spat too on my cock without even having been prompted -- and then another lined up to do it when she pulled back. Soon, every single one of them, even the reticent young black woman, contributed something so Dakota could work her small hands around my base and jack my shaft while she sucked my tip.

When the girls returned to their spots around us, much like last night, the heat of what they were watching affected some of them. A few began to tentatively touch each other, or reach out and stroke Dakota's bare skin. One of them even went for me before London spanked her ass hard.

"Bend over one of the benches, slut. Dakota said you don't get to touch him, so you need to be punished."

The young woman in question did so, and London came to her, fire in her eyes as she watched her sister give me a combination blowjob and handjob. Her hand rose up as the other girl wiggled her bottom, and London cracked her with a hard spank that made her yelp. That was the catalyst to get things really moving. The black woman -- Selmone, I'd later learn -- straddled the bench behind Dakota, reaching around her as she kissed Dakota's shoulder, her spine. Her fingers slipped across Dakota's belly and down further, slipping underneath her as Dakota drove her hips back and forth along the bench and the towel. All the while, London spanked the other young woman, stopping now and then to run her fingers along her pussy.

The sight sent me hurtling towards my first climax, but I wasn't going to come until Dakota got hers. As the group of girls began to touch and explore each other, I focused all my effort on lasting. Dakota's eyes squeezed shut as Selmone's fingers did something to her -- played with her clit, or maybe it was the hand I couldn't see doing something delightful. She gasped on me and rocked harder, accidentally pulling off my cock with her mouth. Her hand stayed where it was but she was frozen now, save for the swaying of her hips. "Mmmm, mmmm, Selmone, right there, right... umm, umm... coming!"

She drove down hard one more time, gasping, squeezing her eyes shut. I pried her fingers free of me -- any harder and she'd have done some serious damage -- and as she was still coming down, I gripped her under the shoulders and pulled her upright. Selmone backed away, pulling the towel with her as I laid Dakota back out on the bench, legs spread wide to either side as she cooed up at me, watching my cock descend upon her.

"He's not wearing a condom," one of the girls murmured.

"Dakota and I don't have to," London said. "Wet pussies need creaming cocks, and our man's cock doesn't need to wear one of those things in us. Right?"

"That's my good girl," I said. She shivered with pleasure, and I guided my cock to Dakota's entrance.

"God, this is so fucking wild," one young woman moaned, her fingers from one hand buried in her cunt while her other hand roamed another girl's backside.

I grinned and slipped inside Dakota. Like her sister, she was tight, but accepted inch by inch of me slowly until I was buried nearly to the balls inside her. I was so close to the fucking edge already, but I was not gong to lose it, not until I'd taken this gorgeous slut in the ass just like her sister.

"Take my cock, baby," I growled at her as I pulled back to the edge and drove back in.

"Your pussy," Dakota moaned. "Only your pussy."

"You were as sexy as your sister when you came."

"Nnnn, London... London..."

Her sister stopped the playing she was doing and came to her twin, dropping down beside her. For a delirious moment I thought they were going to kiss, but instead, London brushed the hair out of her sister's eyes as I drove her tiny frame up and down the bench, starting to build up my rhythm to a fast, relentless fuck.

"I'm here, I'm here, you're taking him so good..."

"He's... he's... fucking... me..."

"I know, and you're doing it in front of all your volleyball sluts."

"Sluts," Dakota agreed, and I couldn't help a chuckle when someone protested that shortly before they gave a breathy moan.

"Are you going to be good to us, Mr. Lionel?" London asked me, pouting up at me. "Are you going to take good care of your college girlfriends?"

"Always," I said.

Dakota smiled faintly at that. "Always," she repeated. "Ohhhh, unnnh, I'm close again, I'm so close..."

"Be with him, Dakota," London said, taking her sister's hand and squeezing it. She stayed right there, both of them staring up at me, adoring me. Of everything I'd seen that week, of everything I'd done, that was maybe the sexiest image of them all, the nude twins, hand-in-hand, looking up at me like I was their everything.

Fuck it. I was going to come.

I reached down and hoisted Dakota under her thighs, lifting her legs and bringing them up over my shoulders. At that angle, she was basically only resting on her upper back and her neck while I plowed into her, our bodies making all sorts of delightfully wet and lewd noises. I felt her shiver, heard her moan, but I was gone to my own lusts now, her pair of orgasms barely blips on my radar as she came. As exhausted as I was of a week of giving one hundred percent to four other women, I found it in me to hammer into Dakota with a ferocity not easily matched by anything else.

By the time I reached my apex, Dakota could do little but gurgle from the sensations overwhelming her. She shivered on my cock constantly as I pounded into her pussy, my balls slapping rhythmically against her ass. Hands, hands on me, breaking the rules. I turned my head and there was Selmone, lip folded between her teeth before she darted in and kissed me. Hands on my ass, and someone else was there, a stacked brunette with a tight, muscular body and an ass for days, and I kissed her with a raw hunger too. They groped me, kissed me, caressed me. But my attention drifted back to the one woman in that moment who mattered -- Dakota.

"You are mine," I growled.

"Yours!" she cried out.

"No one else touches this pussy unless I say so."

"No one... n-no one... nnnngh, nnnngh, fuck fuck fuck..."

"I'm going to come in you now. And then your friends are going to suck me out of your pussy before I take your ass, Dakota."

"YES! FUCK MY ASS!" she screamed. I folded her even further backwards, nearly making a crescent moon out of her back in the wrong direction. Her legs kicked and I came, pouring myself into her with a grunt that came out more like a shout. I kept coming and coming and coming, and hands were there, hands helping her down, helping pull me from her. Selmone and the brunette dropped to suck and lick Dakota's quivering pussy, my come drizzling out of her along the bench. They licked that up too.

"Good sluts," I panted. "You're all good sluts."

I had to sit down. I was lightheaded, exhausted, probably dehydrated. I stumbled backwards and crashed on a bench, and tits were there, right beside me as someone else dropped beside me to suck my softening cock into their mouth.

London came to me and whispered in my ear, "You can't fuck any of the rest of them. I mean, you can, another day, you could fuck all of them, but they haven't been tested."

I nodded and kissed her again. Message received. That didn't stop me from hungrily sucking the tits of the woman beside me into my mouth, grabbing her ass and squeezing while I was at it.

More tits. More hands on me, more mouths on my cock. I was soft but they sucked me anyways. I had two of them on their knees beside me, my fingers from each hand buried in their cunts while another rode my lap, not taking me inside her -- she still had on a pair of panties -- but riding me like a cowgirl anyways, grinding on me until she came with a tiny gasp. Selmone. Selmone was there too, pushing the other girls out of the way and dropping onto the bench, pushing me down onto my back so she could suck my cock with my thighs spread wide. For her, I started to harden again.

I wanted her. I wanted all of them. I wanted them with their hands on the benches, asses high while I fucked each and every one of them. I wanted them all eating each other out while I went door to door and experienced every hole they had to offer. I wanted to walk across campus and fuck every legal, sexy piece of ass I could find. Given my luck this last week, every single one of them would take it too and ask for more. I felt fucking inhuman. I felt unstoppable.

But these weren't "my" women. They were just women, no less special, but not mine. Cute, beautiful, sure, but they weren't Yvonne, or Jenna, or Sarah. They weren't London. They weren't Dakota. I was losing the thread, and across the room, I saw what I really wanted -- Dakota on her knees on the bench, looking behind her while her sister -- her fucking sister! -- oiled up her fingers.

"No. That's my job," I said. My voice was hoarse, exhausted. After this, I would have nothing left in me for a day or two. "Girls. Off me. Now. Play with each other. Play with London. But right now I'm with Dakota."

They reluctantly obeyed, and I stood up, feeling like a punch-drunk fighter coming up on the twelfth round. London came to me and kissed me softly on the lips. We held each other tight, and she stroked my cock with her lubed fingers, getting me somewhat ready. I gestured to the other girls, and they came to me to pull London away, pushing her back towards the bench I'd occupied, laying her down on her back while one of them knelt between her knees.

Me, I took up the bottle of lube and whispered into Dakota's ear, "Now, where were we?"

"You were about to make me fall even harder for you," she said back to me.

I grinned and kissed her. "By taking you in the ass?"

"By showing me you can be gentle and not just the lion... Lionel." She winced. "That sounded sexier in my head."

I laughed, a genuine thing, if tinted with the need for a two- or three-day nap. I kissed her again, and murmured into her ear, "You can be as corny with me as you want to be. Here. I'll even be corny back. Thank you for this gift, Dakota. Thank you both."

My corny girl.

I spent a few minutes getting her ready. By now, you know the drill, but like Yvonne, she needed a lot of coaxing and I tried to make it as special as I could, given that an orgy was breaking out behind us. I stayed face to face with her, my hand between her butt and the bench, working my fingers around and inside her slowly as we explored each other with easygoing kisses that seemed to last forever.

And like that, she was ready.

Dakota sat up to help me get back to full hardness, giving me a terrific handjob that never once had me looking anywhere but into her beautiful eyes. I heard London come somewhere behind me with a breathless cry, but even that couldn't draw me away from Dakota, not in that moment. Soon, I was ready, and asked shyly if she could be on top to control things. I smiled and nodded, and sat on the bench while she turned so her ass was to my face. When she settled down and sandwiched my cock between us, we both sighed with the release of our pent-up need, and she gripped me and held me tight to her entrance.

"Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded, bit her lip, and sank down onto me.

Like London, Dakota had prepared for this. She was tight, but not nearly so tight as Yvonne. I wrapped my arms around her waist, contenting myself with kissing her back while she settled down onto my length and slowly pulled back up. Despite the frenzy of flesh around us, the last ass-fucking for that week was anything but. Or butt, if you like. It was slow, genuine lovemaking of the most intimate kind, and I'm not too ashamed to admit I fell a little bit harder for Dakota that day than I had her sister. London and I would have our moments too, plenty of them, and in time, I'd come to realize I cared a great deal about both the twins. But that day, I thought along with Sarah, I'd found the most likely candidate for someone to build a future with.

Life was good.

My hands eventually settled at her clit and pussy. London came to us at some point, pressing a pair of finger vibes on me to help her sister along. I flicked them on and buzzed Dakota's clit and her pussy, but she insists to this day she didn't register the sensations, that it was the feel of my lips on her back and neck that really set her off for the final time that session. All I know is she came with a gentle wave of her body, falling back into me, gasping my name, eyes fluttering. I held her, and whispered things into her ear, how beautiful she was, how lucky I was. And that I was close.

"Don't come yet," she said, her words thick with sated pleasure. "I have one last thing I want from you."

"Name it."

"This is going to be loud." She cleared her throat, and bellowed, "Bitches! Our man needs to come, and he's going to do it on your slut faces! Line up, on your knees!"

Jee-zus.

Dakota came up off me, and grabbed the bottle of lube. "London, you come here too."

London did, red-faced, hair wild. The twins lubed up their hands and stood to either side of me while the volleyball girls dropped to their knees, grinning, kissing each other, hands everywhere. I barely even needed London and Dakota's touch before I was coming, my cock striping their faces, their tits, their hair. They beamed up at us, some of them tasting me, some of them wiping their faces off, some of them sucking my come off their partners' body with glee. I turned first for Dakota and kissed her, then London.

"So... a real dinner date next week sometime?" London asked me, a glint of the devil in her eyes.

* * *

I came home in a wildly satisfied daze, one that left me feeling more like a zombie than a man. Jessica greeted me at the door, and without really thinking about it again, I pecked her on the cheek when I entered, making her blush. She told me Isaac was still reading, which didn't surprise me in the slightest, but at least she got him out of the library for dinner and now he was crashed out in the living room. I saw her out, and before I joined my son, I grabbed the boxes of leftover Chinese from the fridge along with a pair of bottles of beer.