New Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I damn near killed her. Every inch of Yvonne reacted like she was being electrocuted. She stiffened. She relaxed. She jittered. She babbled. She thrashed. She drove back at the dildo. She tried to get away from the dildo.

"FUCK! OH FUCKING... FUCK!" she finally screamed, so high and so piercing I nearly dropped the toys to cover my ears. Yvonne came. And came. And came.

All in all, only maybe fifteen minutes had passed since we fell into bed before she was begging me no more. Her body could not take the stimulation. I hurried off the vibe, slipped the dildo out of her, and started to pull back until she grabbed my dick behind her.

"That..." she croaked, "...stays. Until you've... come in... me."

"Yvonne, I don't think-"

"Don't you play the nice guy. Not now. I want it like you gave them. I want your c-come in my ass."

We moved together, her on her stomach again, me planking over her, my tip just barely in her ass. Yvonne rested with her head to one side, watching me through half-lidded eyes as I rocked the inch or so of my cock inside her a little deeper. It was that sight even more than the feel of her tight ring around me that set me off fast, that fucked-too-good look. I flooded her ass with my warmth, pumping, pumping, pumping. When I'd finished, I was far less exhausted than I'd been with Jenna or Sarah, but still as deeply satisfied. Again, like them, I went into the bathroom to bring out what I needed to clean Yvonne up, and by the time I came back, she was curled up on her side, her breath evening out.

Gently I tended to her, and she mumbled my name, her hand reaching for me. I took it and held it for a while, nearly longer than we'd fucked, and eventually leaned over to kiss her cheek. I got her under the blankets, and turned out the lights before I left to go see to my son and the babysitter.

* * *

I wasn't sure what to expect for the play, so I went for casual-dressy. Slacks, a long sleeve button down, and a sport coat I hoped weren't too ostentatious for a college aged crowd. But as it turned out, the audience to London's play was comprised mostly of townies, not college kids, and I was fairly spot-on with how I was dressed.

Isaac was dressed pretty snazzy too, in a turtleneck sweater I hadn't really thought much of as dressy until Morgan told him that's what he should wear that night. She and I hadn't spoken, and wouldn't for a while, but she was still adamant about calling Isaac, and that's what mattered most to me. I let him wear a spritz of my cologne, and we'd spent ten minutes styling his hair. He was going to turn into a bathroom hog, so I was grateful we each had one, plus the guest bathroom downstairs.

"Hey you two!" Dakota called to me through a throng of people. She was dressed in a shimmery top that clung to her skinny frame without revealing too much, but it was the skirt that drew my eye. It showed off her tanned legs nearly to her thigh, and I wanted nothing more than to know what she had on underneath it, if anything. The platform shoes she wore with the outfit added inches to her and made her calves really work.

I kissed her on the cheek, and Isaac gaped up at us both. "Her too?" he exclaimed.

"Yeaaah," I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Your dad's preeeetty cute," Dakota said.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

"Thanks!" She grinned down at Isaac. "And you look super handsome too. Isaac, right?"

"Uh huh," he said, clearly in love for the fourth time that week.

"This is Dakota," I said. "Her sister London's going to be in the play tonight."

"I've never seen a play," he said. "I'm kind of excited."

"They didn't have you act in any in school?" Dakota asked as she dug out her phone.

"It's not the same," Isaac said.

"That it isn't. Excuse me just a second while I shut this off. Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yeah. Dad made me turn it off in the parking lot."

"Good thinking," Dakota said. She tapped out a message and turned it off. "Well, then, shall we?"

We found our seats, Isaac sitting to my right, Dakota to my left. A few of her college friends wandered by, and she made a point of taking my hand. I felt like a piece of meat being put on display, but I have to admit, it felt pretty fucking great. There were some intensely attractive hotties checking me out. If I got up to much on campus with either one of the twins, I had to remind myself to find out ages because some of these women looked barely legal.

As the house speakers came on and announced the show would be starting soon and everyone should find their seats, Dakota leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Go to the bathroom at intermission and check your messages."

I was mystified, but nodded.

I'm not really one for theater, but it wasn't like pulling teeth or anything. I generally enjoyed the few plays I'd seen throughout the years. So I was pleasantly surprised to find myself drawn into the performance that night, and not just because London was genuinely great as an East Texan helping her brother through a string of funny series of crises in his life. It was a curious mix of dramatic and comedic, and tugged me all over the place emotionally.

I looked over a few times at Isaac, who seemed interested but at times looked a little dazed. There was enough physical humor to make him laugh more than a few times, and at intermission, when everyone clapped, he joined in.

Outside, in the cool evening air, Dakota asked him, "What do you think?"

"I don't understand a lot of it," he said. "But it's really neat how you kinda forget it's not on TV. And your sister's really good."

"She'll love hearing that," Dakota said.

I said, "Need to go to the bathroom, bud?"

"Dad," he said pointedly.

"I was just asking." He sighed, and Dakota giggled. "Well, if you don't need to go, I'm going to make a run in there. Dakota, excuse me for a minute?"

She introduced Isaac to another friend of hers while I hurried away, already digging out my phone. I did need to use the facilities, and did while my phone chirped a few times with messages. I glanced at it after I'd washed my hands and stepped out into the theater's hallway again.

"Holy..." I breathed.

-L & I had wicked idea. U r not my date tonight. U r hers. After the show, I will walk you backstage. I'll go with Isaac to get an ice cream and u 2 can "talk." Have fun. ;) and can't wait for u 2 do the same 2 me tomorrow-

The second message read:

-BTW... wet pussies need creaming cocks. That's from both of us-

* * *

I didn't pay attention to a word of the play after that. Dakota sat there with a smirk the rest of the time, occasionally brushing my elbow with hers or playing footsies with me. When the curtains closed for the last time and the audience rose and clapped again, Isaac nudged me.

"You okay, Dad?"

"Uh. Yeah. Good... good play."

We made it to the hallway. Isaac ran into the bathroom while Dakota and I waited against the wall nearby. She was on me the second the door closed behind him, grabbing my ass and kissing me with insistent need. "Fuck, I wish it was me tonight," she gasped.

"You're done with volleyball soon, right?" I asked her, ignoring the looks we were getting.

She nodded. "Tomorrow's the last game." The look she gave me set my heart pounding. "Then I'm all yours. Both of us will be." Into my ear, she whispered, "We'll be your weekend sluts."

"Fuck," I growled. She pressed something into my hand -- a tiny bottle of lube. The bathroom door opened and we both jumped as Isaac reemerged. I turned to him, grinning. "Hey bud. You want to meet the cast? And London?"

"Sure!" He gave me a curious look. "Is she going to be your girlfriend too?"

"Is she?" Dakota asked me, giving me an impish grin.

"Uh... I think so."

At this point, I wondered if there were any women that weren't.

Further down the hall, side doors to the theater opened wide, and the twin lines of people on either side clapped as the cast emerged, dressed in their street clothes and free of their stage makeup. London was one of the last, cheeks glowing. She scanned the faces in the crowd and settled on us, smiling wide. She hurried through the crowd, trying to be polite about the men and women telling her she did a good job, laughing off another actress's grab at her. She joined us, and I kissed her cheek as I had her sister.

"You were terrific," I said.

"You really were," Dakota agreed.

"Uh huh!" Isaac said enthusiastically.

"Well, thank you all," London said, taking a tiny bow. She was dressed much like her sister -- short skirt, shimmery blouse in a color that could best be described as eggshell. The lights and stage left her red-cheeked, but it kinda reminded me of a freshly-fucked glow. I don't know, my brain always goes to sex. She held out a hand for Isaac. "And it's so nice to finally meet you. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to say hello at your party. You're Isaac, right?"

"And you're London?"

She nodded, smiling. Dakota stepped in, and rested a hand on Isaac's shoulder. "Say, Isaac, think we can give London and your dad some alone time? There's a place just off campus that has the best ice cream and brownies."

Brownies. The word set something off in my mind and my imagination kicked in. For a brief, terrible moment I imagined her taking him for pot brownies, as wildly illogical as that was. Isaac said yes, but before Dakota guided him away, I took her arm and leaned in to murmur, "Please. Be careful with him. He's my life."

She surprised me with a long, soft kiss, and cupped my cheek. "I know. It's why all of us like you so much. Don't worry. It's completely safe, and I'll make sure he buckles up and everything. We'll wait for you there. Okay?"

I nodded and we kissed again, briefer this time. I squeezed Isaac's shoulder and dug out a twenty. "Treat Dakota, okay?"

"Okay!"

I watched them go, and London looped her arm through mine. Into my ear, she murmured, "Okay. You could melt an ice cube in my panties right now in about a second. The good dad thing is such a fucking turn-on."

Into hers, I replied, "Show me."

She glanced around, and with that, we raced through the crowd again, backstage, and to the women's dressing room.

* * *

We weren't alone, but London didn't care. I turned my head long enough to glance at them, but London grabbed my cheeks with both hands and returned my focus to her. "They're old enough to watch," she growled, and I was on her, pushing her back towards the dressing table, jerking the skirt up. I gave zero fucks at that point about decency or delaying things. I wanted London. I was going to have her, now.

The two women giggled nervously as I jerked London's bikini briefs down. Their giggles died when she hopped up on the dressing table and I cupped her naked sex. London was slick and ready and I plunged two fingers into her as she hurried her blouse off. With my free hand I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, leaving her dainty breasts naked for our watchers. They whispered to each other and I thought they'd leave, but instead they stepped closer, watching us in the dressing table's mirror. London grinned before I brushed her clit with my calloused thumb, and her smile changed to a moan in a heartbeat.

I fingerfucked her faster than I had with any woman before. I didn't know why I was so incensed, except that I was finally taking one of the twins. Over my shoulder, I snarled, "I'm going to take her ass after I fuck her cunt. If you're going to stick around, I want those panties on the floor. Give her a show."

"Who are you?" one of them asked, and I turned my attention completely back to London.

My newest girlfriend leaned forward, her chin on my shoulder, and she gasped, "He's our neighborhood fuck stick."

"And what are you?" I growled into her ear, fingering her harder and faster. Christ, she was going to leave a puddle on the table.

"I'm your... your... nnnnngh... I'm his."

"You're my what?" I asked, dragging my thumb over her sensitive clit.

"I'm his... I'm his..." She leaned back, eyes rolling up in her head, her mouth agape. "SLUT!" she wailed. "I'm his slut! I'm his horny little college slut!"

I jerked my fingers out of her and undid my pants, dropping them. The two women stepped around, staring at my throbbing dick.

"Oh my God," one of the other girls whispered.

"He's..."

I grabbed London's thighs and spread her wide. Then, without a moment of hesitation, I speared her delicate pussy and punched my cock into her as far as it could possibly go. Her eyes, already wide, bulged, and she yelped, "Oh, fuck!"

I crushed my lips to hers to keep her quiet. Someone said something outside the changing room and I heard faint giggles. London's feet kicked against the back of my legs as I began to pull out and push back in. She was tight, unbelievably tight, and her pussy made such a lewd suckling noise around me that the young women watching us burst out in nervous laughter. But they didn't leave, and in the mirror, I watched them look at each other. One, a petite redhead, shrugged and grinned. The other, a sultry blonde, licked her lips, and whispered, "Yeah. Okay. Yeah. Why not?"

One slid up her skirt. The other undid her pants. And like I'd spoken some spell, their panties came down, and they began to play with themselves as I fucked London so hard it was rattling the makeup on the table. My newest blonde toy bounced against me with every hard thrust, looking over my shoulder, watching her two friends. Someone else came in, stopped, and backed away slowly, a hand at her mouth. She whispered frantically to more friends, and soon we had a peep show going on. Still I didn't care, and not once did London ever give me a hint she wanted me to stop.

"Nnnnnuh nnnnuh, fucking, fucking deep, deep, so fucking deep," she moaned, scratching at my back and my neck.

"Your pussy's so goddamn tight," I grunted. "I can't wait to take your sister too."

Gasps at that, audible gasps, and London blushed. She nibbled at my neck as her head came up and down with every hard thrust.

"Wanna... wanna... see you... two..."

"You will," I promised her. "Tonight's about you, though. Tonight I'm making you come and come and come."

"Yes, come, come, com-coming!" she gasped, and thrust backwards so hard she hit the mirror. I thought she might have cracked the thing or whacked her head but neither happened. Her hips bucked again and again and she came. Unlike my other lovers she wasn't so wet when she did, but the jerks of her hips and the sharp intake of breath were all the signs I needed.

I yanked out of her and she dropped to her knees. That wasn't what I meant to happen but I let her suck me down anyways, taking my slick cock between her lips, tasting herself on me. I grinned at the two women in the mirror with their fingers in their pussies. The redhead was damn near fisting herself, she had so many up inside her. They knew they were being watched, and the blonde leaned over, kissing the redhead's neck. This was, I thought, their first time doing such a thing, because the redhead jerked away and looked at her friend in shock before she pulled the blonde to a wall and they started to seriously make out, wrapping their arms around each other, their legs twining.

"Get on your feet," I told London. "You need to watch these two while I fuck your ass."

She popped off me and jerked me hard as she rose. "Can you... mm... go slower in there? I don't think I could take it that hard or deep."

I cradled her face in my hands and kissed her. "I got you," I said. She nodded and turned for me. London finally noticed what her friends were doing and gasped.

I had to root around in my pants for the lube, and for a frantic moment I thought I'd dropped it somewhere. But no, there it was, and I was slicking up my fingers, the fourth ass I'd take that week right there in front of me as two women made out and watched. Three more poked their heads in around the corner of the open door. I turned as I slid my middle finger into London's asshole.

She was going to be tight. Maybe not quite so tight as Yvonne but it would be close. I added a second and third finger just to make sure. London tensed but didn't complain, and her hands joined mine behind her.

"I want to try," she told me.

I pulled my fingers free, added more lube to both her bottom and my cock, and pushed her upper back down just a bit so her butt was jutting out. Slowly I guided my cock to her bud, and she watched herself in the mirror, mouth open while I slid the head of my cock into her sweet, tight ass.

"She's... she's really..." someone whispered. More nervous giggles broke out, and I ignored them, easing slowly into London. The shocking thing was, apart from how tight she was, she could take a considerable amount of me, far more than the other women that week. And when I pulled back, London seemed barely discomfited, her tension slipping away quickly as she gripped the edge of the table and nodded at my questioning look.

I hooked a hand between her legs, the middle finger I hadn't been using to prepare her ass slipping into her pussy. I curled it, and her eyes widened as I found he g-spot and gave it a friendly tap as if to say hello. That got a smile out of her and she joined my hand with hers, playing with her clit as I kissed and nibbled at her shoulder and her neck as my cock eased in and out of her butt.

Faces at the door swapped places, and the redhead making out with the blonde behind us pushed the other woman down to her knees. The blonde began to tentatively lick at the redhead's pussy, and the gasps and whispers at the door amplified. Had I been with anyone other than one of my special five, I would have been entranced. But I barely noticed. It was background noise compared to the beauty in my arms. London was mine, utterly and completely mine. And after tomorrow, so would be her sister.

"Mine," I murmured into her ear.

"Yours," she agreed breathlessly. "Yours as long as you want us..."

Her breath escaped her in a soft whispered, "Oh!" She had nothing left in her to come any louder than that. Her quiver was barely imperceptible, but she couldn't come down. I was not being merciful. I kept stroking her g-spot, kept slipping in and out of her ass, and London came and came and came until I finally gasped her name and exploded deep within her, further than any of the other women had taken me.

The show behind us was reaching a crescendo, and now all the eyes were on the pair of newly minted lesbian lovers. But for London and myself, there was only each other. I pulled out of her gently and she went for a backpack in the corner on shaky legs. "I came prepared," she said. "Um, innuendo not intended."

I chuckled wearily and took the proffered wipes and rags from her. We cleaned each other up as best we could in the dressing room, our eyes locked on one another. She leaned up and kissed me, and patted my butt before I slid my pants back on.

"Good game, kid, good game," she said, and I broke out laughing. "Hey... be good to Dakota. Okay?"

"I will. Come by the house sometime. I want you to meet Isaac and treat you to dinner."

She nodded, and we kissed again before I left, so tired I was ready to drop, but as immensely satisfied as I'd been any time that week. Dakota and Isaac waited for me. They were alternating turns at a golf game on his phone, and for a good long minute, I stood at the window of the dessert place, just watching the pair of them, smiling faintly. Five women. Five I wouldn't mind being around Isaac long-term. That was something incredible.

* * *

Jessica was available to babysit again the next day. I invited Isaac to the game but a favorite writer of his just launched a new book, so he was going to be lost to me for the next few days, and already he disappeared into his library to read. I left money for Jessica to order Chinese for them, Isaac's favorite. The gorgeous young woman held me captive talking about her plans after college -- she wanted to go into home health -- until I realized I was running late. I don't know why I did what I did, but I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek before I left. For a long, frightening moment I thought I'd gone too far. Her hand rose up to where I'd just kissed her, and her eyes were unreadable until she gave me a wide, playful smile.