All Comments on 'New Moon Pt. 06'

by GrimmsOtherBrother

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yummy!!

Yummy can't wait to see more great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

I think this is one of the few stories that I read on the net that has me constanly anticipating the next chapter. This one was up there with the rest and I can't wait to see what happens next.

turtledoveturtledoveover 18 years ago
Fantastic!!

You have made me sit at the edge of my seat-yet again-and thank you for making it longer...fullfilling our craving for more, Please hurry with your next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And 10

It has been also 11 years since this story was written and is my favorite story. I read it at least once or more a week and never tire of it God, I wish the writer had finished the story. But then it's the same problem I've seen on several other sites, That 80% to 90% of series story writers DO NOT finish their stories. They leave their reader/fan hanging out to dry. Why the hell do you wrire a 6 part story and not finish it. Was James finally captured by his mother, Diana, Jacob with help of some of the towespeople? What became of his twin sister Becka? Was she infected by Diana like Jacob? Or was she infected by her mother after her milk came in after being bred by Jaco? Was Diana always lactating because she was the queen or was because she had just been bred by by James? So many, many story lines that could have been taken but never were and thus left a very, very frustrated reader base. Just a note to the site webmaster: you realy need to get a firm commitment from the writer that when they start a series story that they will finish it!!!! I never written any thing in my life but I bet I could write an ending to "New Moon".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous