New Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose finds herself inside her neighbor's house getting close.
2.7k words
4.62
9.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up the next morning feeling sticky and dazed still. I run my hand up and down my body feeling it. I guide my hand down to the landing strip between my legs and let my fingers follow the line until met by my soft lips. I barely touch myself and I can feel I'm already wet. My other hand brushes my thigh and I feel my stickiness from last night, I close my eyes as I remember Kenny using Ophelia as he wanted. I rub my clit enough to get me squirming but I stop before I'm too close. Instead I take in a deep breath and roll out of bed. Pulling open my curtains, just in case, and parading around my room naked looking for my outfit today.

I decided to pull out my maroon body suit and slide into that with no underwear to speak of. My perky little tits look cute and my tattoo between them on full display. The thong of my body suit always sat just right to cover what it needed but I knew the fabric couldn't withstand my wet pussy all day. I'm sure I'll be leaving wet spots where I sit, maybe I should visit my neighbors today then. I slide on a tight black skirt to finish and begin chores around the house.

I decided to go to the store in the afternoon for some food to cook so I'm not eating out every time. While perusing the aisles I catch glimpses of men and women sneaking glances. I look down to find my small hard nipples poking through my body suit and I couldn't help but feel the tingle between my legs. While sharing the frozen aisle with another woman we share looks as we walk towards each other. I see her eyes glance down to my chest a couple times and I know she can see how cold and horny I am. I stand at one door looking at my ice cream options and she stops at the door next to me. Seemingly without thought she grabs her first choice and she turns towards me on the way to drop her goodie in the cart. Keeping her eyes locked with mine she tweaks and pull my proud nipple, making my knees almost buckle. She gives me a wink and a smile before putting her ice cream in her cart and continuing on her way.

I can't help but rub my legs together and bottom against my seat while driving home. Im sure there's gonna be a mark I need to clean off my seat another time. After I park my car I walk to the back popping open my trunk and before bending down I see Ophelia exit her house. I watch for a moment as she strides down her sidewalk, her red hair put up in a ponytail swaying back and forth. Her full breasts bouncing with her step. She turns towards my house and I blush looking down trying to seem busy like I wasn't just staring at her up and down.

"Good morning neighbor! Would you like some help?" She chimes loudly.

I don't have a lot of bags but if she's offering I won't say no to talking to her for a few. "uh yeah, that'd be lovely."

And with that my groceries were inside in record time and Ophelia leans against a counter watching me organize my kitchen. "I'd help with this part hun but I don't want to ruin your new kitchen."

I chuckle, "oh it's all good. Maybe another time huh?"

Putting the last item away I join near Ophelia leaning on the same counter. We begin to chat about ourselves and I tell her about why I moved away from my family where I have no one. She tells me how they've lived here for a long time and their youngest recently moved out to college and they've been enjoying the empty house. Oh I know I think to myself.

"So you've got this house with plenty of room, is there another one living with you? Surely a beautiful young woman like you can't be single." She purrs.

"Oh thank you. I'm just working on myself and what I want for now but maybe one day." I smile at her and we let our eyes travel down together. I can tell by how she's sitting she's popping out her chest for me and I'm dying for a touch.

"We'd like you to join us for dinner, Rose." Her voice a little deeper.

My heart beat quickens and I feel a sweet tingle through my body, "sure, I'd love to meet my neighbors."

"Good, you don't need to change you look amazing already. Any allergies?" I shake my head no, "great come over around 7."

I smile and we bid our good bye for a few hours. As soon as I shut the door my mind is reeling. Did I imagine that or was she was trying to come onto me? And does she know about last night? I think she noticed my little nips reaching for her. I check the clock and I have a couple hours before I need to there. I try to relax for a bit before going over but my mind wanders to the possibilities of tonight.

A few last checks in the mirror and I'm out the door in the same outfit but some subtle heels. I was across our yards to their front door, taking a deep breath before knocking. A moment later and the door opens to Kenny smiling warmly.

"Good evening! Please come in." He states and let's his eyes travel my body as I step past into the house.

"Thank you, what a lovely home!" I automatically respond.

"Ophelia is finishing in the kitchen, shall we? Do you drink wine?" I give an enthusiastic yes and we head to the kitchen to poor me a glass. We help set the table and anything Ophelia needed. I watch as Kenny rubs Ophelia ass under her dress as she's bent removing a dish from the oven. I see his reflection in the microwave above them and he's watching me smiling. He gives me a wink and my face almost matches my face. As Ophelia cuts sections in the lasagne Kenny keeps rubbing her and watching me. I reach a hand up and pull on my hard nipples through my top. Kenny bites his lip and steps into Ophelia quickly.

She scoops a helping onto each plate and we sit at the table, on purpose or not I'm between the two. "Thank you dinner, I've been looking forward to a good meal."

"You're welcome anytime, we love to host our neighbors and friends." Ophelia sweetly said.

We eat our food and chit chat about ourselves. I tell them where I'm from and why I moved. New job and better options out here. Ophelia heard it earlier but Kenny was curious about me. They told me about their two kids and some of the places they've gone to see since they've left the house. After eating and some clean up we retire to the living room and I sit on their big couch. Ophelia sits next to me sitting on one leg facing me, her dress barely covering her legs. My eyes meet hers after glancing down and she has a sultry look in her eyes.

Kenny joins casually on the other side our legs almost touching and resting his arm behind the couch and me. "So Rose," Ophelia started, "Kenny told me a little about last night. Did you like that?"

Once again my face blushes red and I stutter to find my words, "uh-I mean-yes. I- I like to watch and I'm sorry but I couldn't help it."

She places a hand at the bottom of my skirt, "don't apologize. We didn't realize but we like you watching." My mind races and I feel my thong getting soaked again. I squirm a little trying to adjust, Ophelia takes the moment and sneakily slides some fingers under my skirt. She just smiles at me. I feel Kenny rest his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it gently.

Kenny leans in kissing my neck softly, "watch us again, please? You can join too." He leaves goosebumps across my body and places my hands on theirs legs to stabilize myself. "We have a nice seat in the room for you. Won't you join us?" I nod my head and Ophelia takes my hand giggling, leading me to the room.

Once we enter the door way Ophelia turns and kisses me suddenly and softly. My hands on her hips I return her kisses, slowly growing passion. I hear Kenny behind me and his hands snake around my hips. He unbuttons my skirt and tugs it off me, he gently smacks my ass and tugs on my thong. Making my snap buttons rub against my clit and I moan into Ophelia's lips. We pull away smiling and I sit in the chair near the bed.

I look back and Ophelia is kissing her way down Kenny's shirtless torso as he removes his pants. Her dress already removed and sits her tight ass on her heels. She teases him and kisses around the outside of his boxers. Her mouth sits on the top as she rubs his shaft through the fabric. I spread my legs across the arms of the chair and touch my wet thong. I run my fingers along my clit in circles and pull the top of my shirt off my shoulders, tweaking my nipples. Kenny watches me and I see his cock throbbing begging for release. Ophelia takes his boxers off and he springs free, slapping her in the face. She giggles and kisses the tip.

Ophelia begins stroking her husband's hard cock and looks back at me to see me as I open my buttons. Letting my dripping wet pussy be on display for both of them. My slick fingers moving slowly over my clit. Ophelia coos and with excitement takes Kenny's cock deep in her mouth. Kenny groans pulling her head farther down also watching my fingers. He begins to slowly mouth fuck her. I see she opens her mouth all the way and watch Kenny's cock bulge into her throat.

"Good girl," he growls and both of our eyes roll back. With his cock deep he wipes a tear from Ophelia's eye and gives her cheek a gentle slap.

He pulls his cock out slowly and let Ophelia free. She's gasped for a moment before smiling, her drool dropping on her perfect tits. She turns and crawls on all floors over to me, licking her lips. She kisses up my thighs before letting a soft exhale out on my pulsing lips. She plants her tongue flat, using the tip to tickle my ass before licking the length of my pussy. Swirling her tongue around she brings it to my eager hole and dives her tongue in. Moans escape my lips between gasps and I grind my hips into her face.

Just as I'm close she stops and kisses my clit before crawling onto the bed for Kenny. I was aching and begging for more. Kenny smacks Ophelia's ass and come over to me, rubbing the tip of his hard cock on my entrance for just a moment. He leans down kissing me deeply and turns to his waiting wife. Kissing and biting his way up her legs, spanking her leaving red marks. I rub my pussy slowly building myself up, pinching and pulling on my nipples again. Kenny teases his wife with the tip too and she sways her hips trying to get him in.

I decide to walk over to the side of bed, lean against the wall and prop up a leg. Both hands teasing both my holes. Kenny looks at me with a new fire in his eyes as he plunges his throbbing cock deep in Ophelia, she cries out in pleasure. I pump a few fingers in my ass with my fingers matching Kenny's pace. He begins slowly thrusting, letting Ophelia enjoy the sensation for a moment. Kenny pushes her face into the bed before Jack hammering his cock deep in her. We lock eyes and I cum as I enter a 3rd finger in my ass. He watches my body shake and convulse as he pushes deep in Ophelia, forcing her to lay down fully, his cock filling her up. She turns her head towards me as we're both left breathless.

I get on the bed and lay next to Ophelia stroking her hair back before kissing her. Kenny rolls them onto their side his cock still deep and leaving her breasts open for me play with. My tongue begins slowly dancing around her nipple as my fingers pinch the other. Kenny begins slowly pumping in Ophelia as I continue to worship her breasts. I switch to the other letting one hand pinch the other and another begins to play with her swollen clit. It feels so good rolling between my fingers and I lick my way down her body. My face met with a lovely sight of Kenny's cock and balls slapping against her. He slows down letting me bring my face close and licking her clit and his cock. He begins his pace again and the light slaps on my face begin to drive me crazy. I start to devour her clit, Ophelia's scream filling their house. In a matter of moments her cum is sloshing out with each thrust and I try to lap up what I can. She's so sweet I could eat her all day.

Kenny pulls out resting his cock against her dripping pussy and I'm licking between her clit and his tip. I watch her body twitch with every lick. I come up to give Ophelia and Kenny kisses for their performance. With both their hands on me they push me on my back and Ophelia kisses down my body as Kenny begins groping and playing with my tits. I turn my head and open my mouth, eager to taste Ophelia and let Kenny use me. He's much more gentle with me but still forces his cock deep into my mouth every thrust. Ophelia is between my legs licking and kissing me. She brings a few fingers up and rubs the juices from my pussy bringing them down to ass before inserting them. My moan caught in my mouth with Kenny's cock. She plunges her tongue in my pussy as with her fingers bringing me closer and closer. I look up at Kenny, begging with my eyes for a release and with a stroke of my cheek Im moaning on his cock as my juices squirt into Ophelia's tongue. She laps up everything she can and gives me gentle licks to bring me down.

Kenny takes his cock out and slaps my cheeks a couple times. "You're also a good girl," and I shiver in pleasure.

Kenny places a pillow beneath my hips and Ophelia straddles me. Kissing me softly out clits barely touching each other as Kenny rubs his cock across both our entrances. He takes his time slowly entering my eager hole and then his wife's. Switching between the two of of pumping slowly as Ophelia locks her lips to mine. Her tongue dances around mine and she sucks on it. Kenny begins picking up his pace and I can feel Ophelia dripping on my wet pussy. Kenny begins to pound deeper into Ophelia. She can't help but pull away from my lips moaning in my moaning. I begin twisting and pulling her nipples making her cry even louder. I feel her delicate fingers circle my clit. Bringing me closer and closer, our moans quickly in sync. Kenny at the last moment pulls out and thrusts deep inside me and I feel his warm seed fill me up and Ophelia kisses down my body. Her burying her tongue in me to lick up her husband's seed making me cum again giving her even more to drink. She gives me sweet kisses and I love the taste on her lips. Kenny gives me a few kisses caressing my body.

The three of use clean up while still letting our hands touch and explore. "We'd love to have you back Rose." Ophelia offered.

"I'd love to come whenever you need me."