New Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose and Ophelia go shopping together.
2.5k words
4.68
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm mid way through my work day. By that I mean I've finished most of my work except a few things and I'm trying to look busy until then. It's nice to work from home but sometimes I get stuff done too quickly and really need the hours. My phone buzzes next to me and I'm almost surprised to see Ophelia's name on my home screen. I forgot I gave them my number after last week's dinner night.

"Hey Rose, I need to run some errands and would like to be some company. Are you available?"

I check the clock and I could waste a few hours, put my away message on and stretch my legs for a bit. "Sure I can be ready whenever."

"Perfect, come on over!"

Ophelia meets me out front of her house. Her red hair loose and flowing over a purple tank top that's hanging onto her torso for dear life. Her skirt looks almost like the one I'm wearing again except white. How brave of her. She wraps her arm around me in a greeting hug, her hand lingering just under my crop top.

"Would you be so kind to drive?" She bats her eyes at me.

"Anything for you," I smirk. "you'll have to give me directions though. I still don't know the town that well."

"Oh that's a piece of cake!" She says clapping her hands together.

While driving and listening to Ophelia's directions I sneak as many glances as I can to see her beautiful breasts split by my car's belt. She must not be wearing a bra, I wonder what else she's missing.

"Is it a little warm in here for you?" I ask turning my A/C up higher.

"I think that'll help now."

Giving me the final directions Im seeing we are pulling into your typical out door strip mall of various shops.

"So what do you need to run errands for anyways? Do you need my opinion on shoes?" I ask eyeing a shoe depot with dread.

"I think if I come home with another pair of shoes Kenny might never speak to me again." She chuckles, "no actually we're going there." She points.

Following her finger my eyes find a store called, "pizzazz lingerie & toys," I wonder aloud.

"Don't worry you'll have fun," she promises while placing a hand on my leg. Looking over I see her big beautiful nipples calling for attention.

My face flushes and I follow as Ophelia exits my car. I'm not really sure what to expect. "So you didn't tell me what you were getting."

"WE are getting a little toy for us," she turns to me with a wink. "So next time you're watching we can have more fun." She giggles and I know my face is bright red.

I just nod my head and follow Ophelia as the chime of new customers filled my ears. I'm surrounded by soft music and racks upon racks of lingerie. Heels and boots of all colors and sizes line a back wall. Some nice looking middle aged women stand behind a counter to the side.

"Good afternoon ladies. Do you need help with anything?" They ask sweetly.

"No thank you," Ophelia replied while grabbing my hand and leading me deeper into the building.

We pass a little curtain and enter an area of sex toys. I can't help but blush. Of course I've been in a store like this but never with my neighbor that I've known for a couple weeks. I feel compelled to follow and I want to see what they have in mind. For when I'm watching next? That could mean anything. She guides me to a wall of little vibrators and cock rings, our eyes scanning the many many products.

She lets out a delighted squeal as her hands grab something before I can see and puts it behind her back. "What was that?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it," she waves me off. "Ooh they have a viewing room have you ever done that?"

"Uuh no, have you?"

"No but I want to," she says with a gleam in her eye. "I want you to pick a little DVD over there and text me the room number and I'll see you in there shortly."

"Uuhh are you sure? What about Kenny?"

"Oh don't worry I'll tell him all about it later," she whispers. "Now. Video. I wasn't asking."

I swallow hard and go scan the DVDs while she continues looking at the toy wall. Scanning them I decided to land on a lesbian sorority movie. I walk through the beads into the cubbies to pick from. Feeling a little nervous I choose one towards the back. I can faintly hear one other video playing and I distance myself from that. Texting Ophelia the room number I pop the DVD in to the player and look around. There's a bench wide enough for two people and a small shelft to one side. A medium tv across from it all now playing the soft moans of a few girls as their kissing. A soft knock on the door jolts me a second and I let Ophelia in. Her eyes looking towards the TV.

"Good choice," she says with a wink and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. I return it feeling a tingle begin between my legs.

I break the soft kisses, "not that I don't like this but what's your idea here?"

Her fingers tracing my arm, "I already bought some toys for us and I want to try out one or two before we go home. Is that okay?"

My body shivers and my mind races, "of course! What toys?" I whisper remembering someone else is down the corridor.

She gives me a mischievous smile and pulls out a little pink vibrator sort of toy. "I got you a Bluetooth vibrator," she giggles. "Kenny or I can control it from our phones and control you, even if you're in your house." She quietly exclaims.

I feel my knees weaken at the thought and feel a wet spot growing on my undies. "Turn around Rose," Ophelia said with a sultry voice now.

I turn around and face the little shelf that seems perfect enough room to place my hands. Ophelia places her hand on my back and pushes me gently forward, her other hand guiding leg out while slowly pulling my skirt up. My bare ass on show for her, my thong showing how wet I've become for her.

I hear a soft rustle of a bag and then the soft sting of soft leather wrapping around my backside. I little whimper escapes as I look back to see a little flogger in her hand and a dark smile on her lips. She sets it down and picks up the little vibrator, licking it sensually before pulling my thong to the side. She teases my slick entrance slowly before pushing it in slowly.

Another whimper escapes as I feel myself fill a little and then a snap of my undies against me. "You have the perfect undies for these Sky. Now this will sit nice and pretty in that tight hole of yours for as long as I want, okay?" I nod and she taps her phone a few times and I begin to feel a soft buzz inside me. My knees failing me for a second. "You stay up here baby girl," Ophelia says with a support hand under my hip.

My eyes drift to the TV as I enjoy the sensation of Ophelia playing with me on her phone. The vibration intensity shifting continually. I watch the TV as a beautiful blonde is strapping another blonde from behind. How I wish that could be me.

Instead I feel Ophelia's hand rubbing my cheeks as she building my tension higher and higher. "did you like the whip?"

"Yes."

I feel a soft sting again, "yes what?" And another.

"Yes ma'am," I whimper.

"Good girl," with another smack. "Maybe that's a little loud for here but this surely isn't" she says increasing the power and her hand returns to my ass stroking it.

She swirls the vibrator in every direction letting it tickle every inch of me. Her soft lips planting kisses across my backside, her tongue slipping out a few times. My heavy breaths indistinguishable next to the several women's moans escaping our TV. Two girls hazing another with strap ons. Between my visual and physical stimuli I'm left shaking and holding on to the shelf to keep myself upright.

She places her phone down leaving it in an auto setting and places both hands on each cheek, spreading them and watching as juices drip out of me and my little pink toy buzzing deep inside me. Ophelia gives me kisses again before she first, with her tongue, flicks my unoccupied hole. A soft moan escapes my lips. Her tongue now gently licking and probing my hole. Oh god she's getting me so close.

She takes a step back, letting a drop of saliva slide down my holes, she returns her phone to her hand and another back to me. Using her fingers and sliding them between my juices and her saliva she plays with my hole once more. Her fingers finding easy access and sending electricity through my body. I can't help but thrust back into her and she turns up the power. Her fingers finding a perfect rhythm with the toy, pushing softly against my walls. If we weren't in public I'd be screaming in pleasure but I can keep it down to a soft moan.

Finally with her pumping her fingers deep into me and watching a scene of the sorority orgy Im unable to hold back any longer. My hand grabbing the shelf tighter and my teeth biting into my lip I let my knees buckle and shake. Ophelia holding me up by her fingers still pumping and the vibrator slowing down. She doesn't turn it out off though. She wraps an arm around me before letting her fingers pop out of me and pulling my skirt back down. I look back at her with satiated lust.

"I like the new toy, what do you think dear?" She coos in my ear.

"I loved it," I say breathless. "But I can't let you go home unhappy."

"I've got another thing for that." She says sitting on the bench and reaching into her bag. "This is also for us later but this is only half." Said as she pulls out a thick 10" dildo and I gleefully take it from her.

Ophelia leans back hiking up her skirt and spread open her knees pulling them as close to her as possible. Now leaving me a full view of her naked, glistening pussy. Her hand gliding down and resting on her clit.

"Look at me and suck it." She demanded in a whisper.

Sitting on my heel and looking up at her I kiss the tip of the new cock. Kissing it again I swirl my tongue around the tip a few times. Slowly with an innocent look in my eyes I slide the cock as deep as I can, gagging softly. Slowly pumping it in and out of my mouth my eyes wander to her fingers circling her clit. Watching her makes my jaw drop a little more, letting me get it a little deeper.

"Good girl," I hear a purr from above. My eyes meeting with Ophelia's cloudy eyes.

I pull the cock out leaving it drenched in my saliva. Kissing my way gently up her thighs one at a time, I look up at her pleadingly my tongue waiting for her slit. She nods and I dive my tongue into her sweet juices. Covering my chin immediately. My tongue dances in and around her anticipating hole lapping up all I can for now. Replacing my tongue with her new cock I slide it slowly up and down. I lick my lips as I watch the cock spread her lips and her hand retreats from her clit to play with her breasts.

I watch as her sweet hole opens up eagerly for the cock slowly pushing it half way in, pausing, and pulling out to the tip. Her lips holding on tightly and glistening from her already. I begin thrusting it in and out of her as my tongue finds her clit, flicking it in time for the balls of her cock to touch her bottom. Her soft whimpers encouraging me. Increasing the pumping of the cock and my tongue finding a firm circular rhythm.

My arm almost begins to tire but Ophelia's hand grips my hair as the other covers her mouth, her legs trying to close around me. I push them back open with my hand and pump as deep and hard as I can. My tongue and mouth suctioning her clit. A muffled scream escapes her lips as her juices gush out of her, covering the nearby area as I continue to pump the cock in her. Her legs shaking and weak they fall off the bench and I pull the cock out. Giving her a final lick and kiss on the clit. A shiver running down her spine.

She grabs my hand and slowly licks half the cock, I sit up and join in our tongues dancing around it. Her cum tastes divine and soon the cock is removed for our tongues to mingle. My hands petting her thighs as she puts all the toys away.

"You're going to keep your toy in. I'm not done with you yet," she kisses me passionately and my legs get wet again.

We clean our room, and ourselves, as much as we can and return the DVD to the shelf. Walking out hand in hand and vibrator still buzzing we make it to my car. Being able to sit and relax brings me another pleasure. It's a good thing I haven't cleaned my car seat yet. Driving home Ophelia gives directions again while teasing me with my toy. In between lights she's pulling up my top and tweaking my hard little nipples. Finally alone and in my car I'm able to let all my moans escape me. Even if we had music you wouldn't be able to hear it. I manage to get us safely home and Ophelia strokes my leg.

"You're gonna keep this, and keep it charged. Whenever you're home we want it on and inside you. Do you understand?" I nod. "Good girl. We will let you know when we want you again. Keep your curtains open." She says with a wink and a kiss before exiting my car.

With shaky legs I get inside my house. A soft buzz now a constant in my always horny hole. She must've bought a long distance one because I feel her still playing with me. I go to my bed to collapse and look across the way to see Ophelia sitting on the edge of her bed, phone in hand, and talking to someone. I finally noticed Kenny under her skirt and I know she's telling him every detail. Placing my legs on my window frame again and opening my legs I lean back and close my eyes.

I think I'll just lay here until they need me.