New Neighbor: Same River Twice

Story Info
Courtney and Tom come to several wonderful understandings.
16.9k words
4.75
10.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after she slept with Tom, Courtney felt a delicious, radiating soreness in her sex. For the next few days she found herself gently caressing herself in bed as she was drifting off to sleep, recalling his mouth, his wonderful hands, how his thickness stretched her walls. She would fall asleep smiling. Her orgasms with him had been so awakening, so revitalizing, and she realized after a few days that she missed the physical connection, the release, that being in bed with a man gave her.

After a week had gone by, Courtney's son Sailor had another sleepover with one of his school friends. Courtney's thoughts inevitably ran across the driveway to Tom's house, to how freely they'd given themselves to each other. They had sent flirty follow-up texts to each other in the days after their night, and Courtney smiled to herself as she realized she could get to experience Tom again.

Closing the door after seeing Sailor get on his school bus, Courtney thought, "I hope he doesn't think I'm just waiting some arbitrary amount of time to see if we can fuck again. I also don't want him to think I'm waiting around for him to ask me on a date or something. How do I make it obvious I want him again, without sort of asking him on a sex date?"

The memory of his body made her sex twinge. She realized she had a dildo and an empty house and leaned against the front door as she closed her eyes and ran her fingertips along her midriff. Courtney walked up the stairs to her bedroom suddenly aware of her skin, her hips, her thighs, her nipples, her labia all awakening as her thoughts warmed to the pleasure and release she was about to give herself.

She grasped her generous bust as she stood in the doorway to her bedroom, stripping her clothes and sliding her shoes and sock off. She felt dirty and wanton and increasingly wet as she got her dildo out and pulled her sheets over her. The bedding warmed against her nakedness as she began to moan softly, quietly while she caressed her body. She breathed deeply and evenly, feeling her skin dance against the soft sheets.

As she rotated to her right side, her erect nipple ran along the fabric of the sheet, and her left knee moved up towards the headboard. She ran her hands along her torso, her left hand cupping her left ass cheek as she squeezed her left breast with her right hand. She whispered, "God, yes" as she played with her ass and nipple, her groaning getting louder. Courtney began to grin to herself, realizing she didn't have to whisper, realizing she didn't have to have any limits to how she might experiment as she pleasured herself.

She licked her left middle finger and ran it around the rim of her clean, hairless ass, recalling how debauched it had felt to have Tom's worshipful mouth eating her ass out. A second later she licked her right hand fingers and began swirling them around her pearl, stimulating her entire mound with the broad circles her right right and pointer and middle fingers made on her upper labia, her mons pubis, the hood of her tingling clit.

It felt so naughty and hot to play with her ass, Courtney wondered why she'd never done it before. Certainly with Jeff she'd never been open to anal play, and he'd only even suggested it a few times. Something about how strong and fit her body felt, how open Tom had been to pleasuring that part of her, made her connect to her ass as an erogenous zone like she hadn't before. She continued to work her left middle finger around the tight rim of her hole as she reached for her dildo.

She sucked on it like she'd sucked Tom's cock in his kitchen, recalling how whorish she'd felt kneeling before him and getting so much pleasure from having his warm, hard, thick dick sliding along her tongue as she sucked and licked his glans and shaft. Pushing it deeper into her mouth, feeling the silicon head pressing along the soft palate at the back of her mouth, her eyes flaring as she began to experiment with taking it deeper. Deeper, so fucking slutty. So nasty, god I'm so fucking wet.

She sped up at her clit with her right hand, her hips slightly bucking as she pressed the pad of her left middle finger against her tight bud, testing it, wanting to push her finger into her ass. The weight of the dildo's base kept it stable against the pillow as she bobbed her head along it, her right hand working her clit with tighter circles, faster. She brought her left hand to her mouth and spit a generous amount of saliva onto her palm, slicking her ass before craning her neck to suck the dildo again. All my holes, I'm going to give him every hole, oh god.

She pushed her finger into her ass and groaned loudly around the dildo as she felt her ass surrendering to her fingertip, her body was hot, her breath shallow, her nostrils flaring and working the scent of her hair, her pillow, the candle scenting the room in and out of her sinuses as she closed her eyes tight and imagined Tom pushing his finger into her ass as he pounded her pussy from behind. She felt a bead of sweat fall along her cheek, to her slender neck and down her upper chest to her right underarm.

"Oh fuck," she took the dildo out of her mouth and got on her knees, laying her shoulders on the bed as she reached back and returned her finger to her stimulated, awakened asshole. She pushed the dildo into her soaking, throbbing sex and let out a long, low, loud groan as she felt the head press against first her opening, then her g spot, then the tight, sopping walls of her desperate pussy. In and out, hard, she pumped the dildo into herself as she spit on her left hand and pushed a second finger into her ass.

"Fuuuuuuck!" She locked her fingers into her ass at the second knuckle, holding them in herself as she ravaged herself with the thick, long dildo, her fingers sensing the head and shaft of the dildo invading and retreating, over and over again. She'd never realized how thin the flesh between her anal passage and her pussy was and she smiled to herself, feeling almost joyful as she realized there were still things to discover about her body, even in her early thirties.

She began making a sort of exclamation, sounding between a squeal and a moan, as she repeated "Uh! Uh!" to the empty house, her soft bedsheets caressing her nipples as she wished she could stimulate her clit while she fucked herself, not wanting to remove her fingers from her ass. She concentrated on her g spot, on the new and thrilling sensations pulsating out from her ass as she brought her knees together and shifted her pelvic bowl to hit her g spot harder and more directly. She bit at her pillow, her mouth needing to engage with something as she felt her climax about to hit.

She started moving her fingers in and out of her ass, groaning loudly as she fantasized about Tom taking his cock out of her wrecked pussy and pushing it into her ass, giving him access to every part of her body, showing him how naughty he made her feel, how he'd given her a new lease on her own sexuality. Giving him back the gift he'd given her.

Fingering her ass pushed her over the edge, her sex clenching hard around the thick dildo as she exhaled all the air in her lungs, gasping it back in as she moaned and writhed on her bed, not stopping fucking herself, demanding her body continue to experience this wanton, debauched pleasure as she plunged the dildo in and out, the extra pressure from her fingers in her ass making her come like she never had before from only masturbation.

Her eyes widened Oh my fucking god I've never come like that, as her pussy clenched and spasmed around the sex toy before she withdrew her fingers from her ass, fell onto her right side, and sucked the dildo deeply, tasting her delectable nectar.

She pushed the dildo into her throat, to the base, gagging as she surrendered to her fantasy. Courtney suppressed her gag reflex, choking on the thick silicon as she felt herself continue to come. It's lasted so long, so much longer than I can remember. She laid on her back and pushed her hips into the air, grasping her left ass cheek with her left hand as she moaned, pushing the dildo back into her slick sex.

She ravaged herself for almost twenty minutes, coming again and again, needing to feel exhausted, emptied of her lust. Finally, after her fourth orgasm, she wobbled to her bathroom and washed her hands, leaning against the sink as she looked into the mirror: sweaty brow, tousled hair clinging to her forehead and neck, her neck flush and her eyes dilated, her nipples still hard and erect. She wanted to send Tom a photo of herself like this, to show him how ecstatic her sensuality had become since they'd gone to bed together.

But that's not me. I haven't sent a man a nude, and I'm not going to start now. Or...

She looked at the mirror, satisfied that it was clean enough for her purposes, and sat on the bathroom counter, making sure her ass looked incredible as she positioned her body to show her womanly curves and toned body. She covered her left breast with her hand as she consulted with her phone's photo screen to see how she looked before she committed to the shot.

Courtney wanted to show Tom how nasty he made her feel, how exciting their connection was and how much they'd helped each other with that part of their lives. She realized she shouldn't smile. Not politely, anyway. She flared her eyes, her smile became exaggerated and supremely sexual, wide and waiting to be filled, like a porn star imitating a pinup girl. She pressed the tip of her tongue to the underside of her front teeth, wanting to make her expression as wild as possible, to show him she wasn't trying to look sweet or pretty.

She took six or seven shots and picked the best, texting it to her neighbor and including the message I just finished playing with my ass and pussy and thought you'd like to know: I thought about you the entire time. I loved fucking you, Tom. Let's not make it a one-time thing

She shook her hair and put it up in a ponytail before hopping in the shower, cleaning the sweat and juices off her body before she dressed and sat down to work, her body feeling energized and alert after the orgasms and hot shower. She managed to not look at her phone for a few hours and checked it as she got up to make herself lunch.

He hadn't texted her back.

She stood in her kitchen, over the bowl of quinoa and pork loin, and wondered if she was being smart. Throwing herself at the first man who'd had her since she'd been divorced. Wondered if her photo was too much, if she should've just sent the sext. She forced herself to eat, barely tasting the delicious food, and robotically went back to work and finished her day.

Courtney became anxious at the prospect of her empty house, a nest of sexual pleasure and release that morning, now occupied with the lack of a response from Tom, his silence filling every foot of her space. She began to antagonize herself for thinking she should have expected anything else. He's still not over his dead wife, and you fucked him once. He's not going to jump at the chance to be fuck buddies with his neighbor, that'd be stupid of him. And you're fucking old, with a kid, he doesn't want you. He's not

Her phone pinged, she'd kept it at the other end of the couch while she'd zoned out with the tv on, not focusing on anything besides her own spiraling thoughts. She almost jumped, instantly aggravated with herself for being hopeful he'd replied.

Very busy day, so sorry I haven't responded before now. I just saw your messages and I've never seen anything hotter, never read anything hotter than that. I had to take care of this at work, dirty girl. He'd included a photo of his large, thick dick straining at the fabric of his pants, taken in the mirror of a single occupancy bathroom.

Courtney placed her phone on the coffee table and nodded, smiling softly, her fears and self-recrimination muted for the time. She realized she was only partially wrong: yes she was older, yes it would normally be foolish to start their kind of relationship with a next door neighbor, yes Tom was still working through his grief. But they were giving each other something. Something alive and exciting, something they both knew they needed and wanted and hadn't had for too long.

Let it be what it becomes. It's alright. I'm going to be alright. She closed her eyes and breathed. In and out. Just breathe. She smiled and picked up her phone, texting back I felt like an idiot after I sent you that, and I realize now that we can be whatever we are. More than anything, let's be completely honest and real with each other. Alright?

Instantly she saw the three dots, her smile widened. He cares. He wants to make sure I don't have to wait to see what he wants. Okay.

He texted back That's all I've wanted for so long. I went out a few times after my wife passed and it felt like I was auditioning for a role, for women who were so awfully shallow and false. I hated it. I would love to have something with you that's honest and open. Yes

Courtney was surprised she wasn't happier. She realized she didn't feel romantically excited, but...Safe. I feel safe to be honest with him. That's enough for now. Enough for me, for now. Safe is good.

She texted back, You make me feel safe

She couldn't see him start to cry, the emotional release of a woman telling him that made Tom realize how much he missed his wife, how she'd say that to him when she was alive. Courtney couldn't have known the floodgates of memory and emotion she'd opened. Tom was sitting in his den, in his empty house, alone in a strange city, crying for his wife who he'd never hold again. He wiped his eyes, tried to focus enough to respond without too much time passing.

You have no idea how that affected me just now. A woman hasn't told me that since she died, and I

He accidentally pressed SEND, and was in the middle of writing an overly long, explanatory response and follow up when his doorbell rang. She's going to be able to tell I've been crying. He stood at the door breathing deeply three times before answering.

Courtney didn't say anything, just looked up into his reddened eyes before wrapping her arms around him, in the open doorway. He was so much taller than her, but he felt like a child being held by its mother as she whispered, "You make me feel safe", again and again. She felt him start to shake and shudder as he wept, hearing her sweet, womanly voice saying the words he'd ached to hear, sending him back over the edge of sorrow.

She took his hand and walked him to the couch after closing the door. She held his head in her lap as he laid on his side and talked, barely above a whisper, about his wife, her death, his awful emptiness. She let him speak for almost an hour, until he was hoarse, until he'd unchained himself from every invisible boulder he'd been dragging around for so very long.

Eventually he rolled onto his back and looked up into her kind, intelligent eyes. "I've been talking so long, are you alright? With your husband leaving? Are you okay?"

She realized no one had asked her that for months. She looked off, momentarily embarrassed. "Ah, well...huh. I'm actually...I'm not not okay. I'll tell you what I still am, a bit, is angry. Angry I wasted so much time with Jeff. Angry he felt like he could get away with abandoning Sailor and me. Angry I felt diminished by him leaving, when I know it wasn't my fault. And I put all that anger into working, working out, Sailor. But I certainly didn't let it go, and it smothered my sex drive, and it smothered my hope for the future. For a long time."

Tom reached up and stroked her hand. "I hope I can help you with that, if you think that's something I can do."

Courtney smiled down at him, her emotional maelstrom from the afternoon felt so distant when she was in Tom's presence. It's the physical presence, the touch. It feels so...good. And right. "You already have, a lot. I feel sexy again, for the first time in probably five years, and that's kind of amazing. And it's like I said the last time I was over here, you've given me my hope back. That's...it feels wonderful."

"That's amazing to hear, Courtney."

She nodded. He looked at his smart watch, "Oh wow, it's two fifteen. That's crazy...I've got to be in the office early. I hate to ask you to leave, this has been so...good" They smiled at each other tenderly, a deeper understanding growing between them "but I am going to be paying for the late hour tomorrow. Do you want to sleep over? Is Sailor at your place?"

Courtney smiled as she shook her head. "I don't need to sleep over, I can walk the thirty feet back to my place. It's alright. You're nice to offer, Tom."

Tom murmured "Okay" as he sat up. He hugged Courtney to him, stroking her hair as he whispered "I needed tonight so badly. I've kept all that inside for so long...thank you, forever, for listening to me."

Courtney just nodded her head as she felt her cheek against Tom's steely torso. She stood up and straddled his lap, taking his head in her hands as she kissed him. Slowly, gently. Sweetly, with infinitesimal tenderness.

She stood up and took his hand, walking him with her to his front door. She opened it and leaned against the doorway, looking up into his eyes as she ran her hands along his waist and hips. "Tonight was really good. I'll be thinking about you, Tom."

His cock twitched, recalling her scorching hot photo from that morning. She could see it getting hard and she reached down to squeeze it with a wicked smile. "I'll be thinking about this, too." She looked up with an innocent expression, wide eyed as she ran her hand along his erection. "Will you be thinking about me?"

He fairly growled as he kissed her, his hands wandering over her body, everywhere he could reach, as they kissed with explosive passion. If the hour wasn't so late he would have closed the door and held her up against it, ripped her clothes off and taken her that instant.

Instead she broke away, suddenly very aroused at the idea of teasing Tom. She gently pushed him back, so that he took several steps into his entryway, and lifted her shirt as her eyes burned into his. Courtney felt her pussy flood as Tom looked at her chest while she slowly continued to expose more and more of her round, full breasts to him. She finally freed her tits and caressed them, her eyes never leaving his as his gaze devoured her body, she felt like she could come if he looked into her eyes for the merest fraction of a second, so intense was his expression as he drank in her lithe body.

"Don't be a stranger." She grinned as she swept away, closing the door behind her as she heard Tom groan from inside his house. She knew he would stroke himself, probably before she'd reached her own front door, and suddenly felt happy, realizing that taking control of the flow of their sexual dynamic gave her a surprisingly deep sense of contentment. Do I need to feel in control to be happy? She realized it was true.

She didn't care why she needed control. She didn't care why she needed anything. And after quickly getting off one more time before falling asleep she knew, for the first time in a long time, that she was determined to find and keep the things she needed.

*******

Tom woke up early, early enough to watch from his living room window as Courtney kissed Sailor's forehead as he squirmed, tousling the boy's hair before Sailor trotted off to get on the bus. He realized he had never thought about the selflessness and generosity that came along with motherhood, how women with children gave and gave up so much to be good mothers. He drank his coffee and thought about his neighbor for the rest of the morning, texting her at ten fifteen: I happened to be at the window this morning to see you sending Sailor off to school. It was really sweet, you're a good mom. Hope your day is going well, Courtney