New Neighbor: Same River Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, "Baaabyyyy" as she began riding him faster. Harder. He covered his eyes with his left hand as his right gripped her left knee. He choked out, "That's fucking amazing. Courtney. Oh my god, that feels incredible."

She began repeating, "Mmm hmm" as she rode him, responding to him and answering herself as she pondered if she'd ever felt so womanly, so totally sexually fulfilled, as she did having Tom inside her and in bed with her. The implications were more than she wanted to think about in the moment. She leaned forward and put her hands on Tom's broad chest as she tucked her feet under his knees and started swatting her ass up and down, quickly and forcefully, looking into his eyes with blazing lust as she commanded, "Play with these perfect tits, mother fucker."

He looked up at her with complete engagement, his serious expression making her even more aroused as he cupped her firm breasts in his big hands and squeezed them, rolling the nipples between his fingers as she moaned lasciviously. She rode him harder, almost slamming her hips onto his as she gasped, "You like that? You like my fucking wet pussy riding your big dick, baby? Huh? Uh huh? You like me being your slutty little fuck buddy? Yeah you do. You like it. You like it. You fucking love it."

She leaned down and kissed him passionately, he wrapped his arms around her lower and upper back and shifted his hips to thrust up into her. They kissed like the damned, furiously grinding and thrusting against and into each other, her gripping the back of his head, his left hand on her wonderfully ample ass cheek as his right gripped the back of her hair. As he shifted from holding the back of her hair to gathering it into his hand and pulling it, he started kissing the side of her neck and Courtney came.

His lips on her neck, her position on top of him as he thrust up into her, her nipples against his chest hair, his powerfully masculine hands holding her ass and simultaneously pulling her hair while she rode him, there was too much simultaneous stimulation for her not to climax. She raked her fingernails along his chest and stomach, making him shout with surprised pain an instant before she felt her body totally collapse in surrender to her pleasure. She laid on top of him, panting as he continued to pound her sex from below, gripping her waist tight, either not knowing or unconcerned that she was in the middle of coming. Even while her orgasm wiped her other thoughts away, him continuing to fuck her made Courtney think: That's really sexy.

After what seemed like minutes, Courtney felt able to raise herself on her forearms and whisper, "Hey. I just came really hard." as she caressed his sweaty face. He nodded and slowed down his pace, leaving his rigid cock buried inside her as he went up on his elbows before repositioning their bodies on the bed. She hadn't stopped being animalistically aroused by how easily he picked her up and moved her, like she was made of air. Now she was straddling him with her legs wrapped around his waist as he sat on the edge of the bed, their lips and tongues dancing as he delighted in feeling her body pressed against him.

She raised herself on her knees on the edge of the bed so her eyes could be level with him. She kissed him and smiled wide, their happiness surging as they basked in each others' relaxing, soothing presence. She kissed his cheek and nipped at his ear before whispering, "I want you in my ass." She closed her eyes and smiled with total self satisfaction as she felt his turgid cock twitch inside her. He moaned, "Oh my god, Courtney. Are you serious?"

She held his face in her hands and nodded. "I hated anal for years, it always felt rushed and it mostly hurt. But with you...I know you're going to do it right." She bounced on his dick once, making him lurch and grunt. "Are you going to do it right, Tom?"

He stood up, still inside her, and reached under her knees to get them in the crook of his forearms, lifting her up and holding her in the air as he pumped his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could, her invitation to fuck her ass driving him completely wild. She grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him as she moaned loudly in the golden glow of the bedroom candlelight.

He turned and lowered her onto the bed, after which she promptly rolled onto her hands and knees, whipping her auburn hair as she provocatively shifted her ass up so he could see how clean and smooth it was. "I'm so fucking ready for you, baby, you have no idea. Every time I've played with myself I've thought about you eating my naughty ass and I'd come so. Fucking. Hard. Take my ass, Tom."

He knelt beside the bed and licked the back of her thighs as he ran his hands along her ass and sides and back, her smooth skin singing beneath his fingertips. He let himself take his time before placing his tongue at the top of Courtney's ass crack, groaning in the back of his throat as he ran his wet tongue down to her delectable bud. Courtney shuddered and shivered as Tom reamed her out, moaning encouragement and begging him for more.

She didn't stop pleading for him to give her more as he pushed his tongue into her ass and she gripped the bedsheet with white knuckles. She didn't stop begging him as he lubed up a finger and pushed it into her relaxed hole, making her groan and mewl like a wanton slut. She said, "Please, give me another finger. Stretch me out, get me ready to take your huge cock in my tight little ass, baby. Baby, please do it. Make me beg you to pound my ass. Make me beg, make me beg OOOOH FUUUUCK"

He slowly pressed two fingers into her as she reached back and started swirling her fingers around her clit. Tom slid his cock into Courtney's pussy as he continued to finger her ass. She orgasmed hard, her fantasy from a few days before coming true as her lover pumped his fingers and dick in and out of her. She felt used in the best possible way, a fanatical receptacle for Tom's lust. He watched her back arch and flex as she thrashed on her knees, her voice ragged as she screamed in pleasure.

He withdrew his hand and gripped her waist with both hands, pounding her pussy as hard and as fast as he could. She collapsed, her legs falling off the bed and her head laying on its side on the bedsheet, merely breathing, merely feeling his wonderful manhood ravaging her. She reached back and gripped his wrists, craning her head around to look into his eyes as she groaned, "Put it in my ass."

Tom growled like an animal as he placed the bottle of lube above Courtney's relaxed, loosened asshole and applied a generous portion. He put more all along the condom before pressing his rock hard cock on her asshole. He brushed her hair to the side and leaned down to whisper, "Are you ready?" She whined and nodded her head, grinding her ass against his cock as much as her position allowed. He kissed and licked the back of her neck as he asked, "Do you want me to fuck your dirty whore asshole?"

"Yes. Fucking PLEASE. Fuck my ass until you come, use my ass to come Tom. Please, I need it. GOD PLEASE YES THAT'S IT YES"

He'd pressed the head of his dick against her hole in the middle of her response and began slowly pushing into her incredibly tight passage. She heard him whisper to himself, "Fuck that's so tight" and she almost came again. She wanted to buck back against him, but also wanted him to feel in control, to give him control, to be...His. His good girl. Oh god I'm so fucking horny for him. "Am I your good girl, baby? Am I being good?"

Tom had never experienced dirty talk like Courtney was doing, and it overcharged his pleasure centers. "Fuck. Yeah, you're a good girl, you're being such a good slut for me. Good." He pushed in deeper. "Girrrrrl." He was fully hilted in her ass, she felt his balls pressing against her pussy and she slapped her hand on the bed, needing some physical release from how outrageously good it felt to give her body to him.

Then he started thrusting.

Courtney had never had her ass prepared for anal sex so thoroughly or lovingly, and Tom's approach and technique had excited nerve endings and pleasure centers in Courtney's ass that she couldn't have dreamed existed. She started moaning and pushing back against him as he fucked her, the pleasure so new and exciting that she knew she was going to come. "Don't stop, please don't ever stop, I'm going to come like that. I swear to fucking god, you're going to make me come if you keep going like that, Tom. Oh god, baby, DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

He had to shake his head to keep from coming when she talked dirty, the prospect that she was experiencing pleasure from anal was incredible for Tom, who loved giving pleasure on a deep, existential level. He always felt valuable and useful when the women he was with came for him, it was possibly the most satisfying feeling he could recall. And for his lovely, sweet, lonely neighbor to be in his bed, exhorting him not just to fuck her ass but to keep doing it, that it was going to give her an orgasm...Tom felt a pleasure he'd thought he never would again in this life.

He gripped her waist tight and fucked her ass harder, faster, lifting her off the bed slightly as he commanded, "Reach down and play with your clit."

"Oh god."

"Do it. Right now."

"Uh huh!" Courtney spit onto her right palm and started working her clit in time with Tom's thrusts. The instant she touched her pearl she realized she would climax and groaned, "I'm going to come like that." Tom spanked her ass hard, growling, "No. You don't have permission to come yet."

His new dominant role melted her brain. She moaned loudly, writhing on the bed as he deliciously invaded her aroused anal passage over and over again, her hand trying to obey his order to not orgasm as she gasped ragged lungfuls of air through her gaping mouth. "PLEASE"

He spanked her again. "Not yet."

"BABY PLEASE I'M SO CLOSE, YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS SO GOOD I NEED TO COME PLEASE PLEASE PLASE PLEASE PLEASE." She screwed her eyes shut tight, wondering if she had permission to stop working her clit, desperately trying to think of ways she could delay the anal orgasm that was building up so incredibly powerfully. She felt him fuck her ass even harder, so fast and hard she didn't need her hand at her clit. He's really going to make me come from anal. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Her voice was a hoarse whisper, beyond begging, quietly asking now. "Please let me come, I can't hold back any more, Tom. Tom, please, I really...I can't hold it back. Please. Please."

He gripped her waist even tighter, his large hands making red prints on her ivory skin as he pounded her ass deep and hard. She craned her neck to look back at him, her expression almost pitiful as her eyes begged him to give her permission to release. She reached back with her left hand and gently took his left hand in hers, so tenderly.

"Come for me, beautiful."

Courtney had never had an anal orgasm before, couldn't have anticipated how deep, how rich the pleasure would be. Her fingers and toes spasmed and splayed, her legs flexed, bringing the back of her heels up to Tom's hamstrings. She saw stars, didn't breathe, didn't think. It was like being thrown into an ocean of pleasure, where every cell in her body got soaking wet at the same time and she couldn't tell if her orgasm was lasting exceptionally long or if another one or two had ignited off the first. Tom kept fucking her, shouting, "Yes! That's so fucking hot!" She heard him distantly, seemed to hear the roaring of the blood pumping through her body louder than his voice. When she started to regain control of her body, she grabbed at the fitted sheet and tore it off the other side of the bed, biting it and screaming as Tom relentlessly prolonged her pleasure, not stopping his thrusts.

"OH FUCK, TOOOOOOOOOOM"

The way she screamed his name made him come, he spurted inside her before pulling out, stripping the condom off his cock and shooting a huge load all over Courtney's back and ass. He couldn't remember coming so much, his orgasm seemed to just continue two, three times as long as normal. He held her sumptuous ass cheek in his left hand as he stroked himself and groaned with total abandon. Courtney felt the incredible volume of warm come falling on her body and moaned, surprised and wildly aroused, "Oh god! You came so much!"

They gasped for air, he on his feet with his hands on either side of her, leaning and spent. She was still shifting and squirming, still feeling the wondrously new sensations from her anal orgasm, unable to disengage from it to reposition herself. She felt him towel her down with a warm washcloth and smiled joyously. What a sweet guy. "Mmm, thank you, baby."

Tom grinned as he reached down and scooped Courtney up, cradling her in the air as she kissed him before nestling her head against his chest. He walked them to the shower and they bathed each other as if it was the start of a jubilee year.

*******

They laid in the reconstructed bed, holding each other, neither wanting to be the first to say a mundane word. She was stroking his chest as he played with her hair. He would inhale while she exhaled. She lay along his left side, her left thigh draped over his legs, her wonderful breasts pressed against his ribs. The candles had burned down to a dim glow.

She had to know. She whispered, "Are you broken hearted?" His hand stroking her hair went still.

His voice was soft, wavered slightly as he admitted to himself for the first time "I might be. I don't...I don't want to be? But it just hurt so much, still hurts a lot. And...god, I'm so fucking sad some times. I didn't used to be this way, Courtney. And I'm...scared" She held him tighter "That it's not going to get better. With time. That, as I go on, the hurt will just become how I am, how I go through life. But I don't want that."

Courtney said the bravest thing she'd said in years. "I don't think she'd want that for you, either."

She felt him nod. "She wouldn't, no. She...uh. She told me a few times, at the end" The tears rolled down his cheeks, unbidden and untouched "That she wanted me to find someone else...she was so. She was so sweet about it. That...I can't stop thinking about how she'd say it, and the way she'd look at me, like I was going to be alright. And I'd lie to her and say I'd be okay. I'm...not. I'm laying here with you, and you're so wonderful, but there's a part of me that feels like...part of me was ripped out. And the tatters of the piece are just blowing in the wind, and I can't find where it went."

Courtney shifted up onto her elbow to be able to look into Tom's face, wiped his tears then her own. She gently caressed his cheek and temple and jaw and chin as she whispered, "You aren't alone. You aren't broken forever. You aren't pathetic for still missing her, you always will and that's good. We miss the people who are gone because they gave us so much, taught us so much. It's good to mourn." She smiled and nodded as she looked into his eyes. "It's good to cry. That's a healthy response to what you've lost. Just don't...it shouldn't last forever. I don't think. Sew that missing piece back onto itself and leave the hole. The hole is her, it'll always be there. But repair the edges, okay? That's...I think that's a good idea. Can I help you do that?"

He took the back of her head and brought her lips to his. Their kiss was soft, comforting and comfortable, it was an answer and a hope. He held her to him, her cheek against his chest, and quietly said, "Yeah. You already have, a lot, more than I've told you. And being here with you, our time together, it's...you're bringing me back to life."

Her voice was very serious. "With my pussy."

He shook with laughter, as she smiled contentedly, happy to have someone besides her son feel blessed by her presence in their life.

*******

It was late afternoon, and Sailor called from his roadtrip with his father. "Mom, hey."

Courtney moved to the window to have better lighting during their video call, "Hey bud! How is life on the road?"

Jeff popped on the screen, he'd grown a tragically bad mustache. "Hey, Court! We're doing good!"

Courtney flashed a brief, strained smile and nodded briefly. "Hey Jeff. Sailor, tell me about what you did yesterday!"

"Oh yeah, we had fun! We went to the Grand Canyon!"

"Wow, bud! Was it so big?!"

"Yeah! It was awesome, then Jeff's friend Marsha met us in Palm Springs."

Courtney gritted her teeth Fucking idiot Jeff, bringing some cooze on his road trip with our kid. Fucking god damn it. She put tremendous effort into controlling her voice as she asked, "Sailor, Marsha wasn't with you with the two of you left here, when did she join the party?"

Sailor thought for a moment. "Well...we went to Chicago and Jeff's friend Rhonda showed us a cool hot dog place, then we went to the big arch in Saint Louis and Jeff's friend Sally stayed with us for a day or so. Then we drove a long way to the desert and got to Palm Springs where miss Marsha met us. They've all been nice."

Courtney kept a frozen smile on her face, "I bet...they have. So what's been...your, uh, favorite thing so far?" I'm going to kill Jeff. Bury his body in a fucking landfill.

"Oh, umm. Oklahoma City, there are cowboy things to do and really good bar-b-que."

"Mmm! Sounds delicious!"

"Yes, Jeff knew the woman who managed the place."

"I bet he did!" Courtney thought about which of her knives she could use to gut Jeff. Maybe I should get one at the thrift store so it doesn't look like I'm missing one when the police come.

Jeff popped back on the screen, "Okay, Court, we've got to get going, there's so much great hiking here in Big Sur."

"Hey, wait!" But Jeff had ended the call.

Courtney stared at the phone, the midmorning sun warming her as she struggled to deal with the idea of her son being around the kind of women who would fuck Jeff. What did Sailor not tell me, did he think there were things he couldn't tell me? This is fucked. She wanted to throw her phone across the continental United States and have it land in the middle of Jeff's forehead. She looked out the window and saw Tom walking to check his mail.

She walked to her front door and opened it, waved to Tom, who smiled and waved back. Courtney gestured for him to come to her and Tom folded a large coupon mailer around the rest of the envelopes as he walked across her driveway. He didn't walk inside, which Courtney greatly appreciated in the moment. At least this one understands boundaries. She was getting increasingly angry the more she thought about Jeff using his "father son road trip" to screw skanks from coast to coast.

Tom leaned against the front porch rail as he looked at Courtney. "Hey, you look...really upset. What's going on?"

She smiled, in spite of herself. "Is it that obvious?" He nodded as he stepped to her and took her hand in his. She squeezed it hard as she turned to walk inside, not letting go of him. Tom had time to look across to check that his front door was closed before Courtney'd brought him inside. He sat his mail on the foyer table.

"Courtney, what's up. Is there something I can do for you?"

She shook her head, willing herself to not get emotional over how thoughtless and selfish Jeff was. And, hell, Sailor might really be having a good time. Who knows. "I shouldn't bother you with this, it's stuff with my ex."

"Ah, okay. Well, do you need to talk about it? Here, let's sit down. Come here."

He sat them on the couch and pulled her to him. He didn't particularly want to deal with whatever drama Courtney and her ex husband had going on, but he had an optimistic thought that maybe it would be a minor thing she just needed to get off her chest.

No such luck. Courtney sat in his arms and exposited for the next forty minutes about her frustrations and concerns about what might be going on based on her call with Sailor, and Tom was smart enough to sit and listen attentively instead of interjecting with his ideas about how to improve things. Finally, she'd worked through her anger and had said all the things in her heart. She was mildly surprised and proud of herself that she hadn't gotten overly emotional or rageful about Jeff, normally it was easy to do.