New Neighbor: Same River Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Tom, shifting further away on the couch as she looked into his eyes with something neither of them had seen before: a cooly impartial recognition and evaluation. "You know, having you here, having you listen and be so calm, it's...I can get really mad when I think about Jeff. Like, I want to throw things and hurt him. It's bad. But you, um, you kept that down, in me. I was less angry talking to you about it. So...thank you."

He nodded. "Well, I don't know if I 'did' anything to have you feel that way, but I'm glad to hear it. For sure. I'm glad you had me come over to help you parse all that out, Courtney."

She took his hand in hers and caressed it. "I'm really glad too, I was...so angry when I got off the phone. Now, it's like, I feel. Not happy about it. But having talked through it all, I realize there's nothing I can do, not here anyway. So. Thanks, again. Are...are you hungry? Or can I do anything for you, to thank you?"

He shook his head, smiling. "I ate about an hour ago, I'm good. Thanks for offering."

She moved to him, straddling his left leg as she pressed her breast against his shoulder, sliding her left hand into the top of his shirt to caress his muscular chest. "Can I offer you...anything. Else?" Her face was so close to his. She could feel his manhood swelling against her left knee.

He moved his hands to her petite waist, smoothly working them under the hem of her shirt. "Is that how it's going to be? We fuck on your schedule? Whenever you need some emotional or physical release you flag me down and I give you what you need?"

She nodded, slowly grinding herself on his leg. "That's exactly right. You give me what I need, when I need it, and I give you the best." She knelt in front of him, sliding his shorts and underwear off. "Lay. You've had." She started stroking him, running her hand along his oaken thigh. "Sound like a good trade, Tom? I think you think so." She spit on his cock, stroking it faster as he groaned and gripped the arm of the couch with his right hand. "This stiff cock seems to think so."

He stood up, pulled his clothes back on, and walked to the door. "I'm...I don't want that. It's been great, and I really appreciate everything, but I'm not going to be that for you. Not just...not solely on your terms, Courtney. That's not okay for me. I like you, a lot. But I won't do something so one-sided. I can't right now."

She went to him, standing between him and the door. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it like that, I'm really worked up emotionally and it made me say things that..." She sighed and closed her eyes, her hands played with the hem of her shirt as she stood and confessed.

"I felt so abandoned, when he left. I had the thought, the other night, that it made me feel, really, really good to have control back, in terms of how I initiated sex with you. After Jeff, I...the control felt so fucking good. So comforting. And I'm afraid. To give it up, to give...you." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "The chance to hurt me like he did. And I'm sorry, you didn't have anything to do with that situation, and you had to deal with my hurt and my fucked up response to it. But I like you. I want you to stay here, now, with me. I don't know how else to say it. I'm sorry if what I said just now seemed fucked up. I'm trying to feel safe, and how I dealt with all the shit that call stirred up was trying to exert control.

"In the moment, I was saying something true. Because I don't want to feel fucked over like that again. And the way I'm trying to keep that from happening is having things like...us." It was the first time either of them had referenced their relationship as a union of any kind. Courtney continued in a whisper, "be safe." He walked to her and held her.

They stood silently in each others' arms. Barely moving, both of them trying to think of the right thing to say, to do. Tom knew he had a decision to make. The memories of his wife, of the other women he'd seen since her death, flashed through his mind. Fuck it, take a risk. She might be worth it. He reached down and cupped the back of her head in his left hand as his right gently grasped her waist. She looked up into his eyes, they held each others' gaze long enough for him to nod before kissing her.

He whispered in her ear, her lips still tingling from his kiss, "How about neither of us tries to be too safe. How about we give each other to each other. Not just our bodies. And I promise you, I'll keep you safe. I won't lie to you, or be cruel to you, or cheat you. I'll be real and honest and open. Will you do that with me? Will you help me feel safe?"

She'd started crying in the middle of his words, and felt herself crumble when he said "safe" the final time. She wept, her anger and her fear and her frustration flowing out of her as she clung to him, weeping and whispering, "Please don't hurt me. Please. I just want to feel okay. I haven't felt okay in so fucking long. Please don't hurt me." He tilted her head up to look into her eyes.

She kept shaking her head, her eyes red, her cheeks wet, clutching at his shirt. He wiped her tears with his left thumb on her right cheek, then his left pinkie on her left cheek. He couldn't help but be moved by her beauty, how strongly her vulnerability and need for comfort touched his male need to protect and support a woman. He realized she wasn't just beautiful, she was a good woman. A good person. And she was here with him, wanting to be with him on some level.

Tom knew if he could establish and enforce boundaries he could agree to, that he and Courtney might be a good match. He hadn't thought he was looking for that, but it occurred to him in that instant that, subconsciously, the reason he moved away from all the reminders of his wife, of his life with her, was to find another woman to make a life with, however that might look. And the details of what they were both dealing with seemed to matter less to him in that moment than the fundamental truth: they were suited. And he liked her. He liked what he'd seen so far, and he could deal with the worst of her situation if it came to that.

And I've seen this Jeff guy, he's a little dipshit. What a fucking moron for leaving a woman like this. "Courtney."

She looked at him, still crying, trembling, not trusting herself to say anything. Tom held her face in his strong hands and whispered, "Be mine, and I'll be yours. Trust me and I'll trust you. Let me in and I'll open my door, Courtney. And you won't ever cry like this because of me. I promise you."

She couldn't speak, she just held him and nodded, holding him so tight he slightly grunted from her surprising strength. He stroked her hair and whispered, "I promise." All she could do was nod and keep her eyes closed, her feet in between his, her cheek against his chest. He whispered, "I won't ever give you a reason to doubt me. I don't have any STDs, and I'll never give you one because I cheated. I will do what I say, and I won't ever lie. I promise." He kissed her softly as he whispered again, "I promise."

Finally she stepped back a half step and looked up at him, her eyes puffy and her face wet with undried tears. "Can we just...go to bed? I feel wrung out."

He picked her up, she was facing him, her legs under his arms, her arms around his neck. She never stopped looking into his eyes as he carried her to the bedroom. Having a master suite on the first floor was what initially attracted Courtney to her house, and she was never more grateful for it than in the seconds her lover walked along the short hallway from the den to the bedroom, because their eyes were as joined as the sea is to the sky.

He leaned down slightly to take the bedding down before laying her on the bed and taking her shirt and pants off. She laid in her bra and panties, looking up at him as he unhooked her bra and set it on the ground. She reached for his crotch and he shook his head and gently put her hand on the bed. "Not today. Rest today, I want to wake up with you, in your bed. That's what I want."

She involuntarily put her hand to her mouth as her eyes went wide, incredibly aroused by his expression for such a simple thing. It touched the depths of her heart, and she'd never wanted a man more than she wanted him in that moment. Courtney wondered if she could sleep with how wet she'd just gotten. But as soon as Tom turned off the lights, as soon as she closed her eyes and laid her head on his broad chest, she slept like a saint.

*******

Because they'd gone to bed relatively early, Tom and Courtney woke up with the rising sun's rays crept along the bedroom to kiss their eyes. She slipped out of bed first, to use the restroom and brush her teeth, and opened the bathroom door to see him standing by the bed, a raging erection in his boxer briefs. "You still get morning wood, Tommy?" She teased.

He gave her an embarrassed look as he grinned, shifting his feet. "Yes, ma'am I do. Do you mind, I have to go really badly."

"Oh, certainly, right this way." She gave a bow and swept her hands towards to bathroom, smiling wide. She squeezed his cock as he passed, he yelped, "Hey now! Gimme a minute!" She giggled as she closed the door behind him.

She stretched in bed, feeling her body waking up after such an emotional night. She remembered how gentlemanly Tom'd been refusing her advances before bed, and closed her eyes as she smiled to herself and slid her panties off, loving the feeling of her body against the bedsheet as the morning sun filled the room with sweet white light. She heard him running the sink, wondered if he had a shy bladder or if he was already washing his hands. She thought about his hands and how they pulled her hair, how his fingers sunk into her body. She moaned and started running her hands along her smooth skin.

Courtney's eyes were closed as she gently purred and shifted on the bed, caressing herself, realizing she was wet already. She licked her right middle finger and ran it slowly along her slit as she rubbed her thighs and sides and neck. She started circling her clit and her back arched as she grasped a handful of her firm, round breast. She wanted him to find her like this, in the middle of preparing herself for him. I want him to watch from the bathroom door while I touch myself. She hadn't considered being watched before and it got her even more aroused as she sped up at her pearl.

Tom opened the door to see his lover moaning as she masturbated, her auburn ringlets fanned around her head and neck on the white sheets, her exquisite body shuddering and writhing on the bed as she moaned low and soft. Her hand buried in her amazing sex, her hand kneading her perfect breast, her nipples hard and erect, her mouth open and gorgeous. He took the opportunity of her moaning unusually loudly to quietly step from the bathroom doorway to the bedside, his cock incredibly hard as he watched this woman pleasure herself.

She heard him stroking himself and opened her eyes. "You like watching me? I heard the water stop a while ago, I've been getting ready for you to stretch my dirty little pussy out." She brought the hand she had inside herself to her mouth and licked her juices off it as she looked into his eyes.

"I had to let the water get warm so my hands wouldn't be cold. So I could do this." He stepped close to the side of the bed and slicked his left middle and ring fingers before slowly pushing them into Courtney's sopping cunt. His other hand went under her neck, supporting her head as he crooked his fingers to fully stimulate her g spot.

She still thrilled at his fingers entering her, his touch. Still so relatively new, still electrically charged with the galloping arousal of the first rushes of lovemaking between new lovers. She didn't say anything, just looked up into his eyes and nodded as she spread her toned legs wider for him, bringing her hands to her delectable breasts and arching her back. His gaze was so intense, his expression both happy and aroused and serious about what he was doing. He withdrew his fingers, so slowly, before pushing them back in. She sighed. He's going to fuck me all day long. I don't think we're going to get out of bed again. She smiled as she closed her eyes and nodded.

He made a long, wide circle with his hand, getting her sex used to the thickness of his two fingers. She turned her head to nuzzle his forearm and kissed it. "Don't make me come too fast, I want you to fuck me all day today. Time doesn't exist in this bedroom." He made a quiet "Mmm hmm" of agreement as he sank his fingers in deeper, making her brows furrow.

He started working them in and out, his wrist making an up and down motion as he worked her g spot. Courtney started breathing heavier, started moaning quietly, watched his eyes drink in her face's and body's reaction to her pleasure. She whispered, "So good." and watched his glans produce a dollop of precome. She didn't know if she should reach over and stroke him, kept playing with her breasts as she watched the morning light shine on his thick, twitching cock. His hand sped up, making her groan as she pinched and rolled her nipples. Her right foot stamped on the bed.

Faster still, and he closed his fingers against his palm so they were pressed against her spot harder. She grunted, groaning "Fuck!" as he masterfully manipulated her clenching, throbbing pussy. Her breathing was fast, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she looked from his eyes to his dick to his wrist, watching it piston up and down with relentless determination, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

He sped up again, she didn't expect him to be able to go so fast, her head thrashed as her fingers splayed, no longer under her control as the incredible pleasure from her pulsating g spot overwhelmed all her capacity to move, to think. She could only moan, loudly and erotically, the sound filling the room along with the delightful squelch coming from her crotch. She started alternately moaning and screaming, her voice rough from the previous night's emotional release, her legs involuntarily lifting her off the bed as her hips bucked against his amazing hand.

She didn't have the capacity to tell him she was going to orgasm, it came upon her so powerfully that she released totally, her pussy squirting all over Tom's fingers and hand and wrist as he ceaselessly stimulated her. She didn't stop coming, squirting again, not breathing, her eyes screwed closed tight, her hands at her side pushing some invisible thing away as she gestured at nothing, her body completely out of her control. She felt one orgasm begin as soon as another ended, her body perpetually rocked by the deep, radiating pleasure pulsing out from her g spot. Her expression seemed like she was being tortured, her slender neck craned and the levator scapulae muscles standing out stark like the folds of a mangrove tree trunk. Tom had never seen something so sexy.

Courtney felt Tom's hand withdraw, opened her eyes just as he was effortlessly swinging her body around to line up with his hips. He put a condom on, and Courtney was so come drunk that she wished he'd leave it off. I want to feel him inside me, without the condom. She was so stimulated that she almost reached down and took it off his dick, but had just enough presence of mind to not want to put him in that position. Her conscious mind dimly registered him taking her ankles in his brawny hands, she smiled up at him with a glazed expression as he thrust into her, only able to nod and throw her arms back above her head as she arched her back.

"You can do whatever y'want, I can't fuggin even fuggin think righ' now." She had a beatific smile on her face as she felt his perfect cock sink into her still-orgasming slit. Her eyebrows raised, her eyes closed, nodding. Tom thought, She really does look wasted. I've never seen a woman be like this. He took a half-step closer to the bed, spread Courtney's legs wider as he pushed the last few inches of his thick, long dick into her tight, gushing cunt.

She still had her eyes closed, her world was an oxblood black/red, the light from the windows making her closed eyes see dark red velvet cake curtains, she didn't want to open them because her body was feeling so much, her scent from her underarms was so animalistic and vibrant, she still tasted her juices from earlier in the morning. Sight seemed unnecessary with the sensations surging from her super sensitive, well-fucked pussy. She concentrated on how the ridge of his cock head pushed her walls out in advance of his rigid shaft, how his thickness made her opening stretch, made the walls of her sex expand in a wave, then uniformly grip his length before contracting against themselves as his cock withdrew. Over and over again she felt these separate sensations, along with his thickness stimulating her extremely sensitive g spot, his large, deft hands roaming all over her skin.

She could have laid back and felt him make love to her until the sun burned out.

Tom let go of Courtney's left ankle to wipe sweat from his brow, putting her leg against his chest as he placed his hand at the top of her thigh. Her sumptuous body rocked so beautifully with his strokes, he drank every detail in as his lover lay, smiling and moaning softly, completely giving herself over to him. He had very rarely felt this kind of sexual connection, and it made him happy to have a woman be so orgasmic with him, to respond so rapturously to him. Courtney couldn't see him smiling, her eyes were still closed, completely lost in her world of sensation.

She purred, "Get the little vibrator from the nightstand drawer, baby." He was close enough to be able to reach it without pulling out of her, and she grinned and nodded as she heard it wrrr to life. "Good boy, now put it on my clit while you fuck me. Keep fucking me, I don't want you to ever ever ever stop fucking me. Mmmmm, baaaabyyy."

He licked the bullet vibe before pressing it against the left side of her erect clit with his right hand, his left hand reaching down to hold her thigh, her left thigh nestled in the crook of his right elbow as he ran the small vibrator up and down and back and forth and around her pearl. He sped up his thrusts, and she opened her eyes for the first time in minutes, the vibrations on her clit and the increased pace inside her making her go up on her elbows and watch Tom's big dick pump in and out of her body.

Tom loved her eyes. They shined in the morning light, her flush chest contrasting with her pale skin and the delightful pinkness of her lips as they formed an outrageously erotic O as she watched him fucking her with amazement. "You're so fucking beautiful right now, Courtney. Oh my god."

She reached for him, begging, "Kiss me." He tossed the vibrator to the headboard and reached down to cradle her head in his hands, her legs wrapping around his waist as he brought his lips to hers. They kissed so tenderly, so sweetly as he started fucking her harder and harder. He held her head so gently as he ravaged her sex, rougher than he'd ever been before, locked in to her eyes as their faces stayed inches apart. Neither of them spoke, or moaned, or did anything besides breathe as their eyes shot lightning between them, his magnificent cock pounding her savagely, the moment seeming to never begin or end. He was perpetually looking into her eyes, she was forever feeling his manhood enter and withdraw, withdraw and enter, his hands would never leave the back of her head, their bodies would never cease to be fully given to each other.

She whispered, "I'm going to come for you." He nodded, not trusting himself to say anything, not changing anything about his body. She glanced down at his cock pumping into her for a fraction of a second before looking back into his eyes, gasping a long lungful of air and groaning "Yesssss" as she orgasmed. She reached under his arms to hold onto his shoulders, their faces so close, her eyes flaring with pleasure as she felt herself emotionally surrender to a man for the first time in ten years. She briefly cried out a choked "Uh!" as she felt her heart melt and pour out of her eyes. He kept fucking her, she started shuddering, her stomach contracting, as she wept and looked into the gorgeous face of her lover.