New Neighbor: Same River Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney's phone pinged as she laid in bed, sweating and feverish. She'd just emptied her body of seemingly every drop of fluid and solid it would ever produce, and then had showered and brushed her teeth before crawling into bed. Her eyes were closed as she fumbled for her phone, wondering as she did whether she should or could drive herself to an urgent care clinic. Reading Tom's text, Courtney murmured an affirmative "mmph" before "hearting" the text and rolling back over, unable to draft a proper response.

Two hours later she woke up, her pillow and sheets soaked with sweat. She felt distant from herself, but not so distant that her state didn't alarm her. This isn't normal sick. I think those takeout leftovers gave me...food poisoning. Fucker.

Courtney knew she should try to drink some water, and began to walk to the kitchen before she felt faint. Fuck. No. Oh man, oh no. She leaned against the wall and turned to get back to her bed. Laying down, she reached for her phone and saw it had two percent charge. She saw a new text from Tom, Have you ever seen The Searchers? One of my favorites, sorry for the random text

She replied, I need your help. Sick in bed, phone is dying. Bad sick, need your help getting to the dr if at all possible. I can charge up and get an Uber if you're not available. She was too thinned to exposit any more, and sent the text as she plugged in her phone.

Tom got up from his desk and grabbed his jacket, not even thinking to log out at his desktop as he almost jogged to his car. He called as he pulled out of the parking deck, struggling to keep the concern out of his voice as Courtney picked up and said, in a pitifully wan and weak voice, "There's my hero. Got the phone charging. Are you coming?"

"Yes, definitely. I'm on my way from work, should be ten minutes. Is your door unlocked? Are you good to unlock it? Are you dressed to be in public, in terms of going to a doctor's office?"

"Yuh, pajamas and socks and house shoes. Dressed enough, the door's...the door." She realized the door was locked, and muttered "One second" as she gingerly walked to unlock her front door after taking the phone off its charging cable. "K, it's open."

Tom was concerned about the tone of Courtney's voice, he was also having extremely harrowing flashbacks to the way his wife sounded when she was lying in a hospital bed, too sedated to make proper sense. He gripped his steering wheel tighter, tighter as his knuckles turned from pink to white. "Okay, Courtney, go lie down alright? I'll be there really soon and we'll get you to the doctor, okay? Go lay down and I'll take it from there. Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah thank you. Thank you so much." She sounded half asleep, she didn't know her blood pressure had dropped significantly from the loss of fluid and other symptoms. Courtney hung up and curled up on the den couch, pulling a blanket half over her, her mind dimly registering that her feet were chilly. Her hands, too.

Tom parked and ran inside, his anxiety over Courtney's state bordered on terror, his memories combined with his growing affection for his neighbor making his emotional state both deeply afraid and hyper focused. He walked in and saw her on the couch, he knelt in front of her and brushed her hair back as she looked into his eyes, hurting and pitiful. "Hey." Her voice was quiet, almost like she was in another room. Tom's smile was tight as he nodded, looking into her eyes as he whispered, "Let's get you to the doctor, okay?"

She nodded, and he scooped her up off the couch like she weighed two pounds. He carried her to his car and gently deposited her in the passenger seat before buckling her in and driving as fast as he dared to the nearest emergency room.

Over the next several hours, Courtney got the crucial initial diagnoses and treatments she needed, and Tom didn't leave her side. Every time a nurse or doctor asked who he was, Courtney would smile gently and say, "He's my neighbor." There were several raised eyebrows, Courtney didn't notice them.

Miraculously, the fluid IV and other treatments had Courtney feeling almost better after just half a day. So much so that she began realizing that Sailor would be back from school in two hours. She squeezed Tom's hand and asked him, "Can you make soup, Tom?"

"Uh...I can buy soup."

She closed her eyes and nodded. "Buying works. Let's get me home so Sailor doesn't think mommy got taken up in the Rapture."

Tom asked the staff if it was a good idea for Courtney to check out, and they gave him the go-ahead based on her progress and the relatively minor case of food poisoning she'd had. After he helped her into her bed at home, Tom went and got a glass of water, placing it on the bedside table. "I'm going to the store to get tea and lemon and soup and a frozen pizza for the kid, he likes pizza, right? Any particular brand?"

The slow, deliberate way Courtney rolled onto her side and curled into herself made Tom want to protect and care for her, battering down the walls he'd built up to keep him from allowing his heart to connect to another woman. He didn't particularly want to feel this way, didn't think he was ready to feel this way, didn't know how to handle feeling this way. It troubled him as much as it stirred familiar and pleasing emotions of concern, care and affection for a woman. Tom not actively choosing to allow himself to experience these things, Courtney's emergency forcing them on him, made him resist them.

Then she held his hand and looked up into his eyes.

"You saved me today, Tom. You were amazing. I can't thank you enough, there aren't words. Or if there are I'm too wiped to find them. I needed you today, and you let me need you. Thank you...so much."

Her lovely face, her sincerity, her vulnerability, the exquisite keen of pain augmenting her beauty. It was almost overwhelming. Tom had been alone too long to resist being charmed by Courtney's words. He sat on the bed beside her and ran his thumb along her hand as he stroked her hair. He didn't say anything, he looked in her eyes and nodded, his expression deeply serious. He kissed her hair gently and went to the grocery store, making it back in time to leave a note for Sailor about the food and Courtney's medicine schedule.

*******

Three days after her illness, Courtney began to feel like herself again. Tom had gone over several times to check on her and had met Sailor in the course of doing so, getting a distrustful and frosty reception from the boy, which Tom understood.

Then an unexpected thing happened: Jeff came back to take Sailor on a road trip for the Summer. And Courtney and Tom found themselves available and eager to go to bed. She got a brazilian waxing, he groomed himself from his toes to his eyebrows. Finally, they were alone together.

They stood in Tom's bedroom, undressing each other, kissing softly. He'd led her into the room by the hand, seven candles sat on his bedroom furniture, casting a low, warm, golden light. Courtney's eyes shined as she looked up at him, her voice almost joyful as she happily murmured, "This is so nice. You didn't have to go to so much trouble." He smiled with his whole body as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply, feeling her body tense up, then relax, then engage his as they began caressing.

There were light lines of indentation along her torso where her bra pressed against her ribs, he had clipped his fingernails too close as he worried about them hurting her, there was a white flake from her deodorant in the middle of her left armpit, his right eyebrow had a single stray hair. They drank each other in, their hands never stopping their movement, their eyes screaming into each other, their arousal so heightened it felt like they were under the spell of some trickster wizard. Their skin seemed to melt and reform as they constantly repositioned their gorgeous naked bodies, still standing in the middle of the bedroom, finding new ways to hold each other, new ways to caress and kiss each others' bodies, moaning in ecstasy as the anticipation of their lovemaking raged in their hearts.

He was rock hard, harder than he could ever remember being since his early teen years, and she felt her wetness coating her sex to the middle of her inner thigh. As he stood behind her, squeezing her amazing breasts in his large hands, his turgid cock pressed against her hip, his lips on her ear, her hands on his granite forearms, he whispered, "I can smell how wet you are. It's driving me." He rolled her nipples between his fingers. "Crazy."

She groaned loudly, grinding her ass against him and running the back of her head along his chest. "I'm aching for you. I've never wanted it more than I do right now, you've got me so worked up. I need it so fucking bad."

He picked her up and threw her onto the bed, making her shout and laugh in delighted surprise. He threw the duvet and top sheet off the bed and mounted her, showering her cheek and neck and lips and shoulders with kisses as she reached down to stroke his throbbing cock. His hands so skillfully caressed her arms and breasts and face that she could have come while he was doing it if she'd touched her clit; he was engaging with every erogenous zone he could reach, and arousing some he couldn't.

Courtney looked up into Tom's eyes as she gave him the naughtiest smile she could as she spit into her palm, stroking his cock even faster, concentrating on the head, making him shudder and moan "Fuuuck, oh my god!" as he pulled away. She mewled and whined, grinding her hips against the air as she played with her hard nipples. "Give it back...give it to me, I need it."

She started fingering herself, her eyes locked onto his, her other hand squeezing her superb breasts, one after the other, imploring, "Please, I need it so fucking bad. I need it, Tom, I need you to fill up my tight pussy until I scream, until I fucking scream so fucking loud someone calls the police. I want you to make it hurt, it hurt so fucking good after you pumped that thick cock into me last time. Please. Please."

He straddled her pussy, grinding the underside of the base of his shaft against her lips as he held her petite ankles in his strong, big hands. When she would beg him to fill her, he would only smile and swirl his hips against hers, when she would shift her opening to make contact with his glans, try to reach down and push him into her, he'd move his hips back. Courtney started whining and grabbing at the fitted sheet, her flowing juices coating her asshole and labia, making her intensely aching arousal shine in the candle light.

He looked down at her glistening, smooth sex while he was withdrawing. He had her legs spread as wide as he could pull them apart, and moaned in the back of his throat before lowering her legs and running his tongue along her quivering inner thighs. "Tom, I'm going crazy, please fuck my slutty little cunt, please!"

He looked up and smiled wickedly, gathering saliva onto his tongue before lowering his head to her fragrant, sopping wet pussy and lolling his tongue out to let his spit flow onto Courtney's pearl. She craned her neck to look down at him, their eyes locked and shining into each other as he stared into her wide eyes and ran his long tongue from her coated perineum to her hood and back, never stopping at one place long enough for her to feel extra stimulation from one spot. She was shocked he could make her even more aroused than she was, but the way he licked all of her pussy in one motion made her hips buck.

She was beyond words, she'd surrendered completely to his caress, his hands roaming all over her tight body as he continued to worship her twitching, clenching pussy. Courtney laid her head on the pillow and arched her back, rotating her pelvic bowl down so that her clit was moved more towards Tom's artful cunnilingus. He loved the way she was moaning, writhing, panting, her gorgeous breasts heaving as she gripped his wrists while he held her thighs apart.

He laid her left leg down and put his right middle finger into his mouth to slick it. Slowly, making a slow, tight circle motion as he went, he pushed his wonderfully thick finger into her, causing her to gasp. When his finger was completely inside her warm, superbly wet slit, he paused and inhaled, filling his nostrils with her scent, groaning low. Courtney heard him and smiled so wide her cheeks hurt, purring rapturously as she reached down and ran her hands through his thick hair before pushing her hips up to his lips.

He had time to murmur, "Well yes ma'am" before her smooth, soft labia met his eager mouth. He kissed and sucked and licked her folds and pearl, all the while finding new ways to work his finger in and out and around inside her pulsating, flowing sex. She was shocked she hadn't had an orgasm yet, she realized it was because she'd been focusing on the attention, the sensations, and less on how close they all brought her to climax. She whispered, "I just want this to go on forever, never stop. Never stop, baby."

She hadn't called him "baby" before, they both noticed it.

Tom was enjoying exploring and tasting and experiencing her sex on his finger, his tongue, his lips, his nose, his chin. She seemed to engross his entire world, her thighs on his periphery and her symmetrical pussy taking up almost all of his field of vision. It was calming to be able to focus on just one thing, to have the outcome of his focus be so pleasurable for his lover, and for himself. If he'd ground his hips against the bed, he could have brought himself to orgasm.

He withdrew his finger and slid his long tongue into Courtney's throbbing pussy, her eyes flew open wide, her nipples suddenly felt like they had their own electrical current, her thighs involuntarily clenched around his head as she grabbed the sides of her hair with both hands and sat up on the bed, the sweet softness of his tongue against her wet, tight opening driving her insane. "FUCK. FUCKING SHIT, DON'T STOP MOTHER...FUCK! MOTHER FUCKER!"

She grabbed the back of his head and bucked her hips against his face savagely, driven wild by his willingness to pleasure her so thoroughly, by her aching need to feel his touch and power in and on her body. She realized she was holding her breath, felt her face turning red as she thrashed her hips, his nose rubbing her urethra and the bottom of her clit as his tongue rocked up and down in her opening with the motion of her hips. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her walls clenched around the tip of his tongue, she would have screamed if she'd had any breath.

He moaned affirmatively, with delighted enthusiasm, as she came for him. He felt her loins clench and release, then again. Then again, and still again. He began to get worried that he hadn't heard her breathe in several seconds, and tried to look up at her face but she had fallen back onto the bed, still holding his hair and grinding her hips, now in a slow circle as she prolonged her orgasm, finally gasping for air and moaning low. After she let go of his hair and released his head with her thighs, Tom licked her come from her inner thighs, from her labia. He groaned loudly; he sounded like he was eating ambrosia.

Tom wiped his chin and nose and laid down beside Courtney, who was still twitching and quietly moaning. She was holding her arms across her chest, curled into a ball as her orgasm continued to ricochet through her body, making the prospect of further stimulation, even the touch of his hand, unthinkable. She had enough presence of mind to shake her head and whisper, "Don't touch me, please. 'S too much. I...just...give me a minute." He would have loved to have held her, but also was pleasantly surprised at the result of his handiwork, and enjoyed watching her beautiful face continue to register the aftershocks of her climax.

He quietly got up and got them both glasses of water, as well as condoms and a small bottle of lube. When he got back in bed, Courtney seemed a little less incapacitated and looked up at him with an expression he hadn't seen in a long time: the devouring hunger of a woman who is about to fuck a man she deeply desires. Her eyes were hooded, her pupils dilated, her breathing verging on heavy as she told Tom quietly, "Here, lay down. On your back, good. That's...yeah, that's nice."

She smiled at him, so sweetly and innocently you might have thought she was thanking him for opening the door for her at the theater. Instead she slowly and provocatively moved between his legs, running her hands along his thighs and torso, and looked up into his eyes as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She ran her lips and tongue along the side of his shaft, her eyes never leaving his gaze, her hand massaging his large, full balls.

Courtney kissed Tom's glans, tasting the precome that coated his opening, and kissed the very top of his tip. "Do you want to know something, Tom?" He nodded.

"I feel really dirty tonight. I'm so pent up, and I've been thinking about you so much...hmm." She squeezed the base of his cock as she smiled to herself. "I'm going to let you do things to me tonight I would never do with my ex. And I'm going to use your...amazing body, mmph. To come over and over again. I'm going to get fucking wild tonight." She looked at him as she started stroking his thick manhood. She spit on his dick and stroked it faster. "Can you handle that, baby?"

He immediately came, hard. Courtney felt his cock pump rope after thick, fragrant rope of come high into the air, onto his pelvis, onto her hand and forearm. They both started laughing as she wiped his come off her and cleaned him up. He heaved, "Fuck, Courtney."

She smiled and reached for a condom. "'Fuck Courtney', what a great idea." She started stroking his sensitive cock, making him groan in agonized ecstasy as she brought his member back to full mast. She rolled the condom down his large, meaty cock, her eyes glazed over with lust as she anticipated him filling her. A few drops of lube on the tip and she straddled him, rubbing the underside of his shaft against her pussy as his cock laid against his stomach. Courtney stabilized herself with her left hand as her right hand caressed Tom's muscular, cut body.

As she gently pinched his nipple, she looked into his eyes and grinned devilishly as she slid her slick lips along his thick dick. "You like that? You like my hot little pussy grinding on your big cock, baby?"

He nodded, desperate to feel her walls clench around him. "The way you say 'baby' is killing me, it's so fucking hot. You sound like...it's unbelievably sexy."

She leaned down and whispered in his ear as she positioned his glans at her entrance. "That's because you make me feel so fucking slutty. I'm so wet for you, Tom. So fuuuuuucking wet, uuuuuuh." As she moaned she lowered herself onto his dick, moving her hands to his waist to stabilize herself as she began working more of his cock into her overflowing sex. His back arched, his hands flew to her hips as he fought the urge to push her down onto him. She reared back and wiggled her hips as he entered her fully. She grasped her breasts in her hands and squeezed them as she threw her head back and grinned and softly murmured, "Oh my god." He would have come again if he hadn't had a condom on to dull the sensation.

His thickness stimulated her g spot, her opening, her walls, so totally that she had to think very hard to recall anything even close to her current level of fullness. She couldn't think of another man who'd made her feel so full, so completely...was the word "occupied"? She didn't know how to consider the feeling, but it was an almost emotional state of completion, of feeling...One. It's like we're one...thing. I've never felt this before. She started gently, slowly rocking her hips back and forth, moving her body like an outrageously erotic wave as she closed her eyes and let her head roll back as she reached behind herself and laid her hands on the bottom of Tom's thighs, just above the knee.