New Neighbor: Same River Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her hands from the back of his shoulders to his face, caressing his face as he continued to hold her head, her tears flowing freely down her cheeks as she had the most prolonged orgasm she could remember. Somehow looking into his eyes kept her held in a sort of suspension, where her body blossomed with pleasure and security and acceptance in such a profound way that she could only see his sweet eyes, only feel the climax washing through her again and again, never ceasing, like perpetual waves against the shore of her soul. Her eyes became slits as the pleasure heightened again, somehow increasing. He never let go of her, never stopped his hips, his eyes never leaving hers. He was transported by her expression, looking into her eyes was like diving into a volcano.

She started sobbing, so beyond understanding how her body was responding to Tom's, so totally opened emotionally by his calm steadfastness. His sorrow, his vulnerability. How she trusted him to protect her heart. She held him against her, tight, so tight as her body was wracked with emotional release. He hadn't heard her make sounds like this, the variation in pitch and timbre seeming to be wholly new. Tom had never had a woman come in such an emotional way before. It made him realize she had given herself to him. As he kissed her tears away, he thought I have to do right by this girl. This woman. Which feels...good. Feels like what I should be doing.

After several long, shuddering breaths, Courtney's climax finally wound down. She stared into his eyes, a bewildered expression on her face, shaking her head in disbelief. He had slowed down inside her as he felt her relaxing, and he grinned as he whispered, stroking her hair, not wanting to break their spell, "That was all kinds of alright."

She smiled wide, giddy as she nodded her head. She started kissing him everywhere she could as he stopped thrusting and left himself fully inside her. They kissed and caressed each other with boundless joy, exulting in the discovery of each other, driven mad by how delicious their bodies were to each other. Courtney felt a surge of lust as she licked Tom's nipple, almost snarling as she said, "Lay down, I've got to ride you."

She bounced up and down on his length, sweat making her entire body glisten, her breasts rocking up against her chest in rhythm, her hair falling all around her face, her hands on her hips, moaning every time she felt his thickness expanding her depths. Her thoughts returned to the fleeting desire to feel him raw. Before the impulse was clouded with orgasmic pleasure, now it was laser focused by surging lust. "Baby?"

He looked at her expectantly, his hands roaming along her thighs. She put all of her desire in her voice as she asked, "Will you do something for me? Something naughty." She swirled her hips in a rapid circle.

He groaned out, "Oh fuuuuck. What...is it?"

She leaned forward, putting her hands on his broad chest. "I don't ovulate for another nine days. I've got an IUD in. I want..."

His eyes went wide, he knew what she was about to say, he whispered, "Holy shit." She nodded as she continued, "I want to take the condom off. I want to feel you, all of you, inside me."

He didn't think. He didn't want to think. He wanted to fuck this woman until he filled up Kansas with their children. He reached down and lifted her off him, while she simultaneously reached down and pulled the condom off his completely turgid dick. She pressed it against his stomach, laid her labia along his shaft and started grinding herself against his flesh. His clean, naked cock against her sodden, velvet lips for the first time. She felt like purring.

He moaned, "Oh my fucking god."

"Do you want it?"

"Oh fuck, oh god yes."

"Do you need it?"

"Courtney, oh my fucking god."

"Do you fucking need it? Tell me you need to fuck me raw, Tom."

"I need..." he was shuddering with anticipation, with lust and desire. She ground herself against him faster.

"Tell me." His head fell back, he closed his eyes and craned his head to the side as he felt her smooth pussy against his flesh for the first time. It was hot and dripping wet. It had been three years since he'd fucked a woman without a condom.

"I need, fuuuuuck." She pinched his nipple, hard, as she brought her entrance to meet his frenulum, so close to enveloping him with her tight, overflowing canal.

She leaned down and whispered, lust totally fulling her voice, "Tell me you want to fuck me raw, that you need to fuck me raw or you'll lose your fucking mind. I want to hear it."

"YES. YES I NEED IT."

She looked into his eyes, repeating, "Uh huh. Uh huh." as she slowly slid herself onto him. He gasped, his eyes rolling back as he struggled to not immediately come inside her. She could tell how close he was, she stayed still as she murmured, "Gooood boyyyy. You feel so good in my pussy, baby!"

"So good in my tight." She shifted up, pulling half of him out of her.

"Wet." She pulled up further, leaving only his head inside her.

"Cuuuuunt." She hissed as she slid back down onto him, he grabbed her waist so tight she wanted to tell him he was hurting her.

Instead she held his wrists and started riding him. He gritted his teeth and grunted, "Fucker!" She nodded and brought his right hand to her breast. "That's right. Hold it for me, don't come yet. You fucking better not fucking come yet. You've got to give me what I need, Tom. Do you know what I need?"

He felt the sweat trickling down his cheek. He had enough focus to mutter, "What?"

She smiled so innocently, so beautifully, it almost distracted him from the searing pleasure coating his cock, the unbelievably tight wetness engulfing his naked manhood. Nothing in his life had ever felt more right. Courtney started riding him faster. "I need you to come for me when I count to ten."

"OH FUCK."

She smiled again, wrapping her total control of his pleasure around herself like a narcotic blanket, feeling womanly and wanted and overflowing with lust and desire for her man. She knew she was claiming him. "Are you going to be a good boy and come when I tell you, Tom?"

He was beyond words, he looked at her with amazement and nodded. She brought the hand he'd been caressing her breast with to her lips and kissed it before returning it to her chest. She started working his cock more intently, more forcefully, gripping it tighter as her hips swished and swirled on him. He gasped.

"One."

He whimpered, utterly helpless under her blinding light.

"I knew I was going to fuck you as soon as I saw you mowing your grass with your shift off. Two." She softly and gently caressed his skin as her hips sped up yet again, her pussy so wet her juices started to coat his entire crotch.

"Three. Hold it, I feel you getting close, baby. I know you're so close, baby, but we've got a good ways to go still. Right?" He nodded, his brows furrowed, his nostrils flared as he tried to think of anything beside the wanton angel working his dick like the fate of the world depended on it.

"Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm. Four. Five. Siiiiiiix, oh no, no no no don't come yet. Not" She pinched his nipple hard, he moaned in pained pleasure. "Yet."

"Seven. Such a good boy, holding it for me. Does it feel good, baby?"

"GOD. OH GOD."

She smiled her innocent devil smile. "I'll take that as a 'yes'. Eight. You're getting so close, so fucking close."

Tom didn't know how he was going to last another second. He looked up at Courtney and pleaded, "I don't know how much longer I can hold it in, Courtney."

She nodded, perfectly patient understanding on her calm face. Her body was almost thrashing back and forth on his manhood, she'd never ridden a man so forcefully or passionately. "I know you can hold it for me, baby. I know you can do it. Niiiiiiiine. Nine and a haaaaaaaalf." She grinned to herself as she brought his other hand to her breast and he felt himself beginning to orgasm, her teasing driving him completely wild, helplessly over the edge of pleasure.

She whispered, "Oh fuck I can feel you twitching. Fuck, that's what I want."

She raised her voice. "Yes. Yes, that's what I want, Tom, I feel you. I feel you inside me. Are you ready? Are you ready?"

"FUCK! YES! FUCKING PLEASE!"

"TEN! COME INSIDE ME, COME FOR ME, GIVE IT TO ME."

"COURTNEY, OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

He erupted into the scorching, soaked tunnel wrapped around his cock, his hands clamping down on her firm breasts as his come filled her. He hissed through clenched teeth as he felt her continue to ride him, working his incredibly sensitive dick so savagely, as if her goal was to break his mind from the pleasure.

"Don't pull out, I want all of it, I want to feel all of it, all of you, every part of it, every perfect drop. Every part of how you come in a woman, I want to experience it. I love it so fucking much, baby. I feel your come inside me, it's so warm and it feels so. Fucking. Perrrrrfect."

She leaned down and kissed him, still swatting her hips up and down, his come giving her even more lubrication. She played with his hair, smiling sweetly as she held her face just in front of his. She slowed down, finally stopping then slowly sliding herself off his cock, eliciting an agonized groan of pleasure from her lover. His seed poured out of her, she'd never felt...Anything more satisfying. I...that might actually be true. I don't think I've ever enjoyed something in bed more than feeling his come spill out of me. Wow.

She kissed his lips while she leaned on his chest and murmured, "Did you like that?"

He just held her to him as he closed his eyes, slowly rocking side to side, feeling his lover breathe.

*******

The rest of their day was spent making love, eating whatever Courtney had in the kitchen, and napping. They forgot the world outside her house existed, they turned their phones off and talked for hours. They'd fallen for each other.

Courtney was laying by Tom's shin, they had just finished lazily sixty-nining. She mumbled, still in a post-orgasmic bliss, "You should come over for dinner."

He stopped playing with her ass to ask, "What was that?"

She turned around and laid next to him. "Dinner. You should start coming over for dinner. Sailor needs to get to know you."

"Yeah. That, I get that. I'd like that."

She looked up at him, her hair falling over one eye. She'd never looked more beautiful. "Really? You aren't just saying that? I know it's a lot."

"You know, it is. But it's okay. He doesn't really 'like me' now, but I bet he'll come around. I'm good with kids, generally. And, you know, as long as I don't make it obvious that I'm fucking his mom's brains out I think he'll get used to me. You know what I'd like to do?"

She ran the tips of her fingers along his ribs. "Mmm?"

"Cook that first dinner. I make a few things pretty well."

"Oh, you cook, Tommy?" She grinned up at him. He smiled and ran his large hand down her back, making her eyes flutter. She didn't know if she'd ever get used to how stimulated he could make every inch of her body feel, as if his touch made her entire epidermis an erogenous zone.

"I do alright. Does the lad like chili?"

"He loves it. He doesn't like mine, so maybe you can blow his mind with yours."

He smiled as he kissed her hair. "May be."

*******

Sailor didn't want to admit it in front of his mom's new boyfriend, but Tom's chili was amazing. Finishing his second bowl, he looked over at his mom, who was smiling wide as she talked with Tom. She looked really happy.