New Neighbors Pt. 04

Story Info
Pantyboy installs the hidden cams and goes on a panty raid.
2.3k words
4.58
2.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After molesting a passed out Brandia and Krystal by their pool, I began to get bolder and bolder.

Pantyboy was switching from awkward shy sissy, to predator mode.

Awhile ago I had bought a bunch of hidden cameras, intending to set them up at work, underneath the ladies' desks to have live views of up their skirts anytime I wanted and of course save them off to a server. I hadn't got around to installing them yet, but one afternoon I had what I thought was a brilliant idea. I would hack Brandia and Krystal's wifi and screw it up and then be sure to ask them how they're doing next time I see them and if there was anything I might be able to help with.

So that's what I did. I hacked their wifi and began just randomly restricting access to devices on their network. TV's, computers, phones, hell even one that was probably the stove or the oven.

After continuing this a few days I happened to catch Brandia outside in the driveway one afternoon.

"Hi Brandia, how are you" I asked.

"Oh not too bad I guess, just a little frustrated lately" she replied

"Oh yeah what about? Is there anything I can do to help?" I queried.

"You know, maybe there is, you're a tech guy aren't you? Do you know anything about wifi?" Brandia asked.

"Ya, a little" I responded. Knowing full well I had forgotten more about wifi then she'd ever know. I was the reason she was having problems.

We talked some more and I agreed to come by the next day to have a look.

The next afternoon I casually strolled over to Brandia's front door carrying my tool bag that happened to contain multiple hidden cameras, and rang the doorbell. Most of my normal awkwardness had dissipated because I was in my realm. I had a plan to install hidden cameras throughout the house, as well as spy software on their laptops and phones so I could access anything I wanted, including any great selfies they had on their phones, and their laptop webcams whenever I wanted. Fuck this was going to be great. Plus, I was going to check out their panty drawers and dirty laundry while I was at it.

Brandia answered the door wearing a completely casual outfit, but she still took my breath away. She had her dirty blonde hair hanging down around her shoulders. It was long enough to cover her tits and to some degree, disappointingly did. Still, there was no hiding her great tits behind anything, as they were accentuated by a plunging neckline light blue tshirt which wrapped oh so nicely around them enough so you could make out the pattern of her cups underneath. Complimenting her shirt was a short pair of loose running shorts similar to when I had first seen her. These, however, were white and so flimsy I could make out the pattern of the satin string bikinis when she turned to lead me in the house. White satin string bikinis with cute little red hearts all over her ass. If I wasn't stiff before, I was now making as big a tent as I could in my shorts and white nylon brief panties. I had a similar pattern all over my panties, but mine were cute little pastel flowers, with a pretty rose bow centered in the front. Every step I took as I followed her I could feel the smooth nylon rub all across my balls, shaft, and head. I bet I was already leaking precum staring at Brandia's ass.

My reverie was broken suddenly when she abruptly stopped and said "here we are". She had led me to where the router was located in the house and had been chatting the whole time, but I was too engrossed staring at her ass to have heard anything. She said she would leave me to it, saying she had some work to do in the back yard. I couldn't help rubbing my dicklet through my shorts as I watched her walk away.

I waited until she was outside and then got to work. I didn't have to do anything to the router, I would fix everything on my laptop later. Rather, I quickly went to the master bathroom and found a good place to install the hidden cam. These babies have a great 230 degree viewing angle with motion sensor triggered recording and stream HD quality video. I then moved to Brandia's bedroom and her vanity mirror installing more cams. While in Brandia's bedroom I saw a laptop and quickly installed the spy software, then eyed a cell phone nearby and accessed it for install as well. These dumb bitches didn't even bother putting lock screens on their phone. God this was going to be great.

I continued working through the house, moving to Krystal's bedroom and bath, installing cams there, as well as the laptop in her room. I would have to install a script on the router to auto install on her phone when she came home later. Next was a cam for the living room, as well as one for the kitchen. I would have to wait until Brandia moved around outside or came in to be able to install the cams around the back patio and pool. Next priority was panty drawers and dirty laundry.

I was closest to Krystal's room so I went there first. Before entering her room I checked Brandia was still busy outside and seeing she was, I dove into Krystal's dirty laundry basket. A pile of clothes lay in the basket including all you'd expect; shirts, shorts, socks, even some thigh high hose. The panties though....

The first pair I came upon was a satin string bikini with an eclectic pattern of darker colors swirling everywhere. I picked them up, found the gusset, and shoved it right to my nose. The smell was fantastic. Krystal had really been horny wearing these. They were stained and crusty and the aroma was almost overpowering. My little clitty had softened while installing all the hidden cams and spyware, but now it immediately sprung to life at this sexy assault on my nostrils. I inhaled as deep as I could, and then I did it again, and again, and again. All the while I was stroking my clitty through my shorts and panties and I was starting to get a wet spot on the front I was leaking so bad.

I caught my breath and searched for other dirty panties as well. Next was a solid black satin thong. It was the perfect size to fit over my head and place the gusset right over my nostrils. I held the gusset on my nose with my hand, inhaling deeply, and with my other hand I opened to top drawer of the dresser by the basket.

They say everyone's vision of heaven is different and unique to them individually. I tell you what, if this assortment of satin, nylon, and spandex panties in Krystal's panty drawer wasn't heaven, I don't know what would be.

Krystal's panty drawer was over flowing with satin and spandex bikinis; some plain, some with intricate designs and all different colors. Also filling the drawer was a great assortment of thongs and g strings that I only could imagine the feeling of them climbing up my ass while wearing. I grabbed a rainbow colored spandex bikini and stuffed it down my shorts and started jerking with it. I was now as hard as I could remember being and precum was flowing freely from my tip. I continued to jerk with this pair for a while, then put it back to grab another and keep jerking. I must have left precum in at least 8 pairs of her clean panties, all the while continuing to inhale each and every pair of panties I could find in the dirty laundry basket. It was euphoric and I edged myself painfully for what felt like the longest time.

This activity, however, was broken by the sound of Brandia returning from outside to check on things. "Oh Shit!" I thought and quickly placed the panties I was inhaling back in the hamper and closed the panty drawer while hearing Brandia coming closer down the hall. I had to leave the pair of panties I was jerking with stuck inside my panties and shorts, and quickly moved to the laptop in the room, pretending like I was checking it.

"Everything going ok?" Brandia asked innocently.

"Oh yeah making progress" I replied, a little out of breath from my excitement.

"Great", she said. "Would you like a drink or anything?"

"Sure", I replied.

Brandia brought me a cold can of cola from the fridge and I cracked it open to drink. She asked me if I needed anything, and I responded no worries everything is going well. After she was assured things were ok, she indicated she was going back outside and to let her know if any problems.

Once she was back outside I moved to Brandia's room to raid her dirty laundry hamper and her panty drawer. I decided to keep Krystal's panties tucked away in my shorts and panties, loving the added feel of her panties against my dicklet as I walked.

I entered Brandia's room and quickly moved to her dresser. I didn't see a laundry hamper so that would have to wait, it was probably in the closet or something. I opened the top drawer of her dresser and was again rewarded with a vision of heaven.

Brandia's panty drawer, while less diverse and less colorful, was still a thing of beauty to behold. Her panty drawer was much more about whites and creams, in an assortment of flirty frilly panties and regular bikinis. Mostly blacks and whites and creams, but with some color thrown in as well. I noticed a red pair in the corner of the drawer and picked them out. My precum leaking turned up a gear. Here in my hands was a pair of devil red, satin frilly panties that almost looked like a thong, but could have just been a narrow bikini too. It was one of those that deliberately rode high on the hip and would be accentuated by a teddy corset or similar. I was fixed on these panties, rubbing them all over my face, sniffing the wonderful fabric softener, and dreaming about seeing Brandia in them. I knew it was too risky to take this pair so I shoved them in my pants and jerked them a good while, getting them nice and slimy, then returning them to the drawer. Instead, I picked up a white satin string bikini that looked fairly worn and stuffed it down my shorts.

I knew I was probably running out of time so I hurried to the closet to find a laundry basket, but it was unfortunately empty at the time. Disappointed, but not discouraged, I decided to wrap this raid up and return to work.

I moved to the living room where I had a view out onto the back patio and opened my laptop to turn all the device access back on for the house, and also to check all the cams were on and streaming. There was already almost a gig of video uploaded to my server and things were looking good. I glanced on to the back porch and saw things were looking even better.

Brandia was on her hands and knees in a flower bed near the back porch, wearing a pair of gardening gloves and planting some flowers. I could see the sweat glistening on her chest and starting to dampen her shirt. I was going to have to wait for the back porch cam install some other time. She was leaning over, turning around, switching positions to just kneel on two feet. All these positions were blessing me with ample views down her shirt, her ass and panty line, and best of all a beautiful camel toe accentuated by her panties sticking out either side of her shorts in the crotch area. Seeing this, I completely lost it and began convulsing, my cummies soaking both my panties as well as Krystal's and Brandia's I had stuffed in my shorts. After my convulsions stopped, I freaked out a little worrying that Brandia would see my wet spot or Krystal would come home. As it turns out, my fears were about to be realized.

Just after I finished cumming in my panties, the front door opened and in strutted Krystal. She wore only a pink sports bra and black spandex shorts with her hair back in a pony tail. Her sports bra was still drenched in sweat and her tight spandex shorts outlined her damp camel toe very nicely.

She was surprised to see me and just stared at me a moment. Luckily, I was turned to the side so she couldn't see my wet spot. I hastily gathered my laptop in my bag and, covering my crotch with the bag, awkwardly stated "Hi Krystal, I'm just here helping out with the wifi".

She took a moment to consider this, then the look of confusion left her face and became a warm welcoming smile. "Oh my gosh, thanks so much, mom and I have been struggling with the wifi for days"

I just shook my head and told her it was my pleasure to come over to look at things. She of course took this as the sweet nerdy neighbor helping me out, completely unaware of my ulterior motives for hidden cams and panty raids.

We chatted idly for a little while and Brandia returned inside. I told them both everything should be fixed and just to let me know if there were any other problems.

They were both overjoyed at the information and Brandia stepped towards me giving me a huge hug. God she was so strong, completely enveloping me and squeezing me against her huge tits and rubbing my crotch against her thigh. She was so much taller than me my crotch only came to the top of her thigh and if she wanted she could have lifted me off the ground easily.

I just relaxed and enjoyed the thanks, knowing I would be enjoying many other things later.