All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 02'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
yourcybersubyourcybersubover 3 years agoAuthor
More to come...

More to come...

Rubbermac14Rubbermac14over 3 years ago

Wonderful story ,Many thanks ,would love to see him dressed in some pvc or rubber rainwear or made to serve a Master friend as well as his Mistress

oliver57oliver57over 3 years ago
Awesome

One of the best I’ve read! I wish his life had been mine. One twist I’d like to see: his home life. Does his mother suspect? Does she subtly approve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely agree with the others a great series. More soon please.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago
What he’s going through sounds like the worst torture

....but submitting to Ma’am’s control like that must be so exciting and thrilling. Being 19 I would think that emptying his balls would happen several times a day and even more do with a hot older lady wanting to be tongue fucked on a regular basis, so going two weeks or more would be agony.

Keep the series going, I’m finding it so enthralling

mellowman12000mellowman12000over 3 years ago
love ur story !

I just want to say that I have now read the first 2 parts and am blown away by your writing talent . I'm truly impressed with how you have built on part 1. When i read the scene where he is tied and gagged , I honestly had a moment of ever so slight claustrophobia. You don't get that without the writer painting the picture like u do.

I havent read the other parts yet, but there is a part of that hopes she cucks him and breaks his young heart ;)

But after reading the first 2 parts, I don't think I'm qualified to offer plot input.

Looking forward to part 3!

ioan1234ioan1234about 3 years ago

I love the series so far. Great story telling! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story but really I'm here for the pussy pleasing. Your descriptions of his pain are detailed well and I can imagine them well ... but the pussy worship in this chapter is barely even mentioned. I want every sensation, sound, smell and flavour fully described so I can experience them too. I love giving pleasure with my tongue, lips, gums, chin and nose, and doing that is my life's reward. Reducing all of that to a quick and undetailed sentence or two is just so unfulfilling. And wasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

they just get better and better....

Tigerpup29Tigerpup298 days ago

I loved this part as well! I'm so glad there's a part three. I read though this one quickly even though, since starting part one I have found myself thinking, "is this the best decision I can make right now?" Trying to be my best, I have had to put literotica down and do some chores instead of continuing to read.

It is your relaxed, seemingly effortless writing that has coaxed me into this world and engaged me so fully in this fantasy. Thanks for all the work and for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES