New Neighbour Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had noticed the rest of the wine that had been opened yesterday and got up and poured her a glass.

"Thank you darling."

She paused for a second.

"Now go and stand in the corner facing the wall. I need a shower."

I immediately did as she asked and heard her moving around then the sound of running water. I was still there when she got out. Nothing happened for a while.

"How long would you stand there Tom?"

"Until you told me to move Alexis."

"Hours? Days?"

I pondered for a moment.

"With great power comes great responsibility Alexis. I don't really know what you are into or where this will lead but there may come a time when you quite literally have my life in your hands."

There was silence for a moment or two.

"Come here Tom."

She was wearing a big fluffy dressing gown but still looked amazing. She gave me a kiss.

"I don't really know what I'm into yet. I know what I like looking at and reading about, and I know what I fantasise about but reality will be a whole lot different I expect. But I promise not to accidentally kill you, ok?"

We both laughed, "that'll do for now Alexis, we can work the details out as we go."

It was getting pretty late, Alexis told me to stay the night and I was more than happy to. In bed I put my arm around her and she cuddled into me. Her hand found the cage and she just ran her fingers across it, and touched the taut skin bulging against the bars. I was hard and horny, she took great delight in playing with her new toy. I started to try and touch her but she told me to stop. I just had to lie there as she fondled my cage and then just ran her hand up and down my body.

She whispered in my ear.

"This is great, I've got this lovely boy with a truly amazing tongue. He will do what I want, when I want it and never ask for anything in return. He will never pressure me for sex or a blow job. All he wants to do is please me. I could get used to this."

She fell asleep with her hand cupped around my balls as I lay there willing my cock to go down. It did eventually and I slept fairly well.

I woke up because Alexis was squeezing my balls.

"Hello sleepy head, I need an orgasm. When you're done you can get me a coffee and some breakfast."

"Yes Alexis, tongue or fingers?"

"Oh, good question. I guess I should find out if your fingers are as talented as your tongue."

I rolled us over so she was on her back, and I was on my side with my leg between hers. I tenderly kissed her and slid my hand onto her inner thigh. We carried on kissing, gently but with passion as my hand made it to her pussy. I cupped her pussy with my hand and applied a little pressure while moving it up and down. I waited for a while before moving my index finger against her slit. I still didn't go too far and ran it up and down, feeling the wetness across the pad of my finger. Slowly I pushed and felt her lips part. Spreading my index and third fingers apart so they were either side of her lips I massaged her with the tip of my middle finger, travelling deeper through her folds. I could feel her heart thumping in her chest and craned my head down to her lovely breasts so I could gently suck and nibble her hard nipples. She responded on this with satisfying moan. I realised that she was trying to move her arm in between us so I wriggled a bit to give her room and her hand grabbed my cage and pulled it, then eased off and pulled again as if she was trying to masturbate me with it. It felt really good, I was rock hard. I moved my hand up a little and curled my index finger so it started to rub her clit. She was moaning now, soaking wet and moving her hips to my rhythm. I left her nipples and rested my head by hers. I nibbled her ear lobe. Quietly I whispered to her, "a toy who will do what you want, when you want. All I want to do is please you Alexis. I'm going to make you so wet and horny. I'm going to give you orgasm after amazing orgasm. Whenever you want it, however you want it. Your pussy is so beautiful, I want to touch it all the time, I want it all over my mouth and my tongue."

She came hard, grunting and bucking. I took the pressure off her clit but kept my fingers moving on her slit and lips until exhausted she put her other hand on mine to stop it. We lay there, breathing hard. My cock was twitching in her hand through the steel.

"Oh boy, oh my. Tom, my toy. I guess I should have known that you would have some talent in your fingers too. That was bloody lovely."

She pulled my hand from her, lifted it to her mouth and sensually licked her juices from my finger, it was my turn to moan quietly now.

She smiled round my finger when she heard this and sucked hard so it made a popping sound as she pulled it out. We lay there contentedly, gently touching each other for a while before she spoke.

"You are neglecting your duties my toy."

I sprang to me feet and stood to attention. She laughed, my cock was trying it's best to stand to attention too.

"How do you like your coffee Alexis, and what can I get you for breakfast?"

"Flat white my toy, and a bacon and egg sandwich. Oh, something for you too if you have to."

She made a dismissive gesture with her hand, but she was grinning from ear to ear.

"I could really get used to this."

I slipped my clothes on, gave her a big sloppy kiss and wandered off to a nearby cafe. It was full of hungover students, and a few who were probably still drunk. The slightly frazzled looking lady behind the counter took my order and said it would be about fifteen minutes. I went back outside to get away from the heat and noise. A couple of doors down I noticed a man opening the shutters of a shop called Smith and sons. As the shutters went up I realised it was an old fashioned hardware store and I had an idea.

Fifteen minutes later I knocked on Alexis' door and her her say who's there.

"Delivery for Alexis."

I heard her laugh.

"Idiot. Get in here!"

I sauntered in, she was still in bed, but had slipped a long tee shirt on and was sitting up against a pile of pillows and cushions.

'About time toy, I'm starving."

I got our food and drinks out of the bag and she noticed the other bag.

'What's that?"

"I've brought you a little present. You can open it after breakfast."

She raised an eyebrow but we carried on eating, after all nothing should get in the way of a good sarnie from a cafe after a good night.

"So, what's in the bag, mystery man?"

I handed it to her and apologised for not wrapping it up for her. She grinned and told me that I could apologise properly later. She opened it, peered inside and looked up with a big smile on her face.

"Oh darling, you shouldn't have. That's so sweet!"

She reached inside and took out a large bundle of rope.

"Most men would have gone for a big diamond, or a Ferrari but this is so much better."

We were both laughing hard.

"I know we haven't known each other long Alexis, but I took a stab in the dark and got you rope instead. I'm so relieved you like it."

There was more laughter. She put on a mock serious face.

"So what your saying is that my boot lace isn't good enough for you precious wrists. You will be punished for that."

"Severely I hope Alexis. I have disrespected your boot lace, that's totally unacceptable!"

She jumped up and gave me a big hug.

"Good call Tom. Now for the honest and open bit, I'm going to need a bit of help."

I bowed my head, "I will be more than happy to pass on the knowledge I have. Prepare for a fairly amateur bondage lesson. I have picked up a few tricks recently but I am a million miles away from being any sort of expert."

I was pleased, I thought the rope was a good idea, but I was very pleased that she had asked for my help. She was the dominant half but she hadn't allowed her ego to get in the way. It was great that she was prepared to learn. I didn't have that much I could teach her, but what I did have had come from experienced people like Ma'am and Steven.

I had bought a lot of rope, she had some scissors so I cut it into the lengths I thought would be useful.

"Can I tie you up Alexis? It is probably the easiest way to learn and Ma'am, that's how I refer to Louise when we are alone, Ma'am says that it helps to know the effect that the bondage you are putting someone into has."

Alexis looked at me, I could see some concern in her face. She hesitated for a second but said,

"Ok, that sounds like a reasonable argument. Go for it."

It didn't take long to show her what I knew, the wrist and ankle ties, the yoke that went around the chest and shoulders. I explained about using lots of rope to spread the load. There were a few other bits and pieces that I had picked up. I had tied her wrists in front of her.

I took a bit of a chance.

"Can I tie your wrists behind your back Alexis? I want you to feel how vulnerable you are, it's a bit scary but it is definitely a rush."

"Ok, no one has ever done that to me before, but why not?"

I hesitated but decided to ask anyway.

"One more thing, I would like, with your permission, to tie you up for as long as I want, not for as long as you want. I want you to feel what it's like to be bound and helpless at someone else's mercy. I know this is a total reversal of our roles but Ma'am, sorry Louise, said that she learned more in about power exchange and trust in one brief session when she was tied up than she did in months of tying other people up. If it's too soon, or you just don't want to that is absolutely fine. What do you think Alexis?"

She thought for a moment.

"Tie me up Tom, for as long as you want. I'm trusting you, and I'm trusting the knowledge of someone I've never met but it makes perfect sense. So you won't let me go if I tell you to?"

"No, you have to place your trust in me, trust that I will know when to stop and when you have had enough."

She simply turned around and offered me her wrists behind her back.

I moved behind her, held her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you Alexis. Palms together when your hands are in front, and palms apart when your hands are behind your back. It's easier on the shoulders."

She moved her hands and I began winding the rope around her wrists. I went round eight times and then began the tightening process between her wrists.

"Done, try to escape."

She turned around, she looked great, with her arms pulled behind, her breasts stuck out wonderfully and her nipples were proud points against the thin fabric of her tee shirt.

"Right then," she said and started to wriggle her arms and shoulders around. After about fifteen seconds her smile began to fade. She wrestled a little bit more forcefully, stopped and said, "Oh. I see. I thought with a little bit of moving around I would easily be able to get out, but I can't. I really can't. Interesting."

I stood directly in front of her and just stared at her. She instantly knew what I was doing and just stared back. Her eyes had a fire in them, even though she was the one tied up, I knew right then that she was going to be in charge, and that she truly was dominant. I folded after about thirty seconds and just bowed my head. She smiled, "do you worst, big boy."

I ran my hands across her tits and squeezed them, before pinching her nipples fairly hard. She gasped but didn't flinch and I could tell her eyes were still locked on mine. It was actually quite disconcerting, physically I was stronger, and she had her hands tied but I still felt like she was in charge. I gave them another hard tweak and she gasped again. I had to move and get away from her stare. I moved behind her and pressed my hardening cock into her arse cheeks. I ran my hands up inside her tee shirt to get better access to her gorgeous breasts. She leaned into me and sighed. I moved her over to the bed and sat down, pulling her with me so that she was sitting on my lap. Using my feet and knees I spread her legs wide and held them there with mine. I had one hand firmly around her waist and I snaked my other down to her pussy. I ran my index finger up and down her slit, she was already soaking. I probed a little and found her clit.

I played with her nipples while softly but quickly rubbing my finger across it. She reacted quickly and was soon building towards an orgasm. I had no intention of letting her cum straight away though and as she approached her orgasm I slowed my finger. It took her a second to realise, then she turned her head towards me.

"What are you doing? I'm horny, make me cum."

"There is no rush Alexis, and there is nothing you can do about it. I'm just giving you a brief snapshot of my world."

I saw a brief flash of anger cross her face then she relaxed.

"Ok, just this once Tom. I'm up for a new experience."

I kept my finger moving nice and slow. I felt her body relax into mine and she spread her legs a little wider. I started tweaking and pinching her nipples a little harder. She arched her body.

"Yeah babe, make me cum, come on."

She was close now and moving her body against my finger. Her movements became more and more frantic.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah."

I stopped.

"No! Tom, you bastard!"

I went back to what I was doing, but slightly slower. She was squirming around, I found a nipple and pinched it hard making her moan. I could feel her arms flexing as she tried to free her wrists but there was no chance. I soon had her on the edge again and slowed my massage of her clit. She was breathing hard now, I decided to let her cum this time as I didn't want to push my luck. I delicately took her over the edge. She bucked in my lap, her legs spread wide were fighting against mine. Slowly she came down

I eased her forward slightly and untied her, she slid round in my lap and straddled me staring straight into my eyes.

"Ok, that was definitely interesting Tom. There were a couple of moments there where I wanted out and suddenly realised that I couldn't get out without you. I'm going to have to let that sink in for a bit. Thank you."

I was glad she wasn't angry or upset with me. Some people just hate the idea of being helpless. I was pretty sure that she wouldn't be volunteering again any time soon but I thought that she had probably learned something from the experience.

"No, thank you for letting me do that, and I understand. It sometimes took me quite a while to get my head around some of the things that Ma'am did."

She kissed me passionately and smiled, "so does this all get reported back to Louise then?"

"Well not all of it, I won't be giving out any intimate details but she will want to know how things are going for sure."

Alexis slipped her hand down and started fondling my cage and balls, I was already quite hard and the attention got me throbbing.

"I'm going to have to be careful with you Tom. This has been great fun, I want more of it but I have to remind myself that you are taken. You're not a free man, either physically or emotionally. It's odd."

I gave her a hug.

"We both know the score Alexis. Let's just see where it goes. If I hadn't met Louise I am almost certain that we wouldn't be here together right now."

She got off me and suggested that we have a shower and get some lunch. She took great delight in teasing me as the hot water flowed over us and it took a good ten minutes for my cock to soften enough for us to leave.

Walking through campus we bumped into one of Alexis' friends. We had a quick chat but it was clear that her friend was desperate to know from Alexis what was going on but Alexis put her off.

"I take it the kinky side of our relationship will remain between the two of us Tom, with the exception of Louise?"

"Of course, all of our relationship will remain between us, no one is going to get any details out of me."

We had a nice lunch and chatted about normal every day stuff. We both had some work to do so we went our separate ways without making any firm arrangements about our next meeting.

I phoned Ma'am later and gave her the low down on what had happened. She was quite surprised that Alexis had allowed me to tie her up, but thought it was good that she was prepared to learn and gain experience. She asked me how serious it was and I told her that I really didn't have a clue but that we both liked each other and that we clearly had a kinky connection.

I got a text from Alexis at about nine o'clock, that simply read, "tongue, now."

I was round to hers in a flash, my cock hardening in it's cage. She didn't say anything when I went in, she simply took me to the bed, pushed me onto it, raised her skirt and sat on my face. It didn't take long, I figured she wanted an orgasm, and she wanted it quickly. I was more than happy to oblige. After she recovered she thanked me and told me that I was dismissed. I was about to speak but she just put her finger to her lips and pointed at the door. I simply lowered my head in acknowledgement and left. I could still taste her when I got back to my room. I should have done a bit more study but my cock was distracting me. I liked the idea of just pleasuring Alexis as I had just done. She had used me and dismissed me.

I got a text.

"When is your first lecture tomorrow toy?"

I replied that it was at half past nine.

"Be waiting outside my door at half past eight."

Obviously I was there at eight twenty five. I just stood there waiting, there were five other rooms on the corridor but no one went in or out. I stood there for ten minutes before I heard her call my name. I walked in to find her stark naked on the bed.

"Take your clothes off, stand at the side of the bed and close your eyes."

I quickly undressed and stood in position with a rapidly stiffening cock. With one hand she held my balls and began to massage them, none to gently. Her other hand was between her legs. I could hear the bed sheets moving and after a few minutes I heard her breathing hard. She was still squeezing and rolling my balls around but suddenly her hand stopped moving and she just gripped them tightly. I heard a few short sharp moans as she brought herself to a climax. I was as solid as ever in my cage, skin bulging against the bars. It was a relief when her hand dropped away and I heard the sheets moving again.

"Leave toy."

I opened my eyes and she was under the duvet looking very satisfied, her beautiful eyes watching my every move. I did as I had been told, I got dressed and left.

I didn't hear from her all day, but I wanted some contact with her so I texted her in the evening to ask how she was, I didn't get any reply. Interesting, I thought and wondered what was going on. My phone pinged at about one in the morning, I had been fast asleep but I groggily picked it up, it was a message from Alexis saying that she needed some help going to sleep. In most relationships a reply about how I was sorry to hear that would have been the most that would be expected but this was not a normal relationship. Alexis lived about five minutes from me, I was there in around eight. I quietly knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She was in bed. She flung the duvet to one side, opened her legs slightly and said, "strip, tongue, then leave, my toy."

I was between her legs thirty seconds later gently coaxing her to a beautiful orgasm. I held her thighs tightly as she arched and trembled her way through it. I let her recover for a minute, stood up and put my clothes on. Just as I reached the door I heard her say, "you took too long getting here, faster next time toy."

"Yes Alexis."

I gently closed the door and took my full twitching cock home. Ironically it took me a while to go to sleep, thoughts of Alexis' sweet wet pussy kept my cock hard and twitchy.

It was Tuesday and I was in the back row of the maths lecture reflecting that a lot had happened in the last week.

"Morning gorgeous!"